It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the award for best conclusive evidence of aliens goes out to.....?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by RaZrBlayde
sorry, typo.

but bobE told me about this place, i figured id pop in and say hi. i havent talked to u in ages!

Is that the bobE I'm thinking about that is such a jerk on that other site? He is such a %$^%$^%$%$^& ! ! ! ! ! I hate that guy.

Hey lil dude ,dont talk about me unc like that,he is super dooper cool,if you ask me.

Bobe is skitz.. He is the craziest one on that site.

He believes in secret conspiracies about people who supposedly control the world.

He thinks every other person on that site is DPD1.

He thinks because his name is the same as mine that we should be best buddies or something.

He brags about hanging out in whore houses. What a disgusting creep!

He even PM-ed me on that site talking about you. How he thinks he is so much smarter than you.

And he thinks he is so hot making smartass comments all the time, and posts things that don't make sense unless you're tuned into his loonytoon ideas that are probably all made up out of thin air so nobody would be. He lives in his own little sad world all alone. I almost feel sorry for the jerk, but he turns on people. One time he will act like he is your best friend in the world, and then out of the blue he will act like you've done something to him. he PM-ed me just the other day accusing me of being all these different nics. Like I have all the time in the world to be dozens of different people posting on the internet 24/7. He even accused be of being everyone on a thread he linked me to. Dozens of nics were suppose to be all me. "Oh I know you talk to yourself." he says to me. The guy is cracked.

You want to think he is a super cool guy? Go ahead, think he is. What do I care. I bet if you were a female you would... him.

He is so gross It makes me want to puke my guts out every time I see his nic up on the boards.
I become so physically ill every time he replies to one of my posts, when I am not even talking to him because I never do. He just butts right in like he is part of the conversation. Then he always posts something totally irrelevant than what he has quoted. People will be talking about politics, and then out of the blue he'll post something like, "I like orange juice, how about you?"
Or you'll be reading along something he has written, "I like orange juice, how doubt you?"
So I say there is no doubt he is completely brain dead stupid. Then he makes all these negative comments about accomplished people. How they got where they are in life because there parents or other relatives paved the way to their success. He is just too jealous and bitter to admit he can't do what these people can do so well and have done, so much during their hardworking lives. He just rags on about them because he is a looser, and he is one because, like I said, he is completely brain dead stupid, and probably just as lazy to boot. I bet he makes his living off using people too. A user loser brain dead little bobe. This is a guy you seem to like for some reason for no good reason.

<< 1  2   >>

join