It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groundhog Day Storm May Affect More than 100 Million People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm feeling a bit cheated out of taking part in this epic storm! No snow day, no snow here at all. It was a beautiful sunny, blue skied day. We are too north I guess. Oh, well. Tonight windy and windchills down to -25, though. Brrr!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Des Moines Iowa here....it is definately a blizzard taking place right now. Driving home from work visibility was down to 1/4 mile. I can hear the wind howling, and we are supposed to have 50 mile an hour wind gusts tonite on top of the 8 - 10 inches of snow. I predict I will be late for work tomorrow...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm in Dallas and we've had a sheet of ice, from freezing rain and sleet, on the roads all day. Looks like I won't be going to work again tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Danbones
I read the meteorologists called a freak storm
yet it was forcast by Piers Corbyn

The same guy who forecast the invisble Christmas blizzards in SE England? The pre-New Year snowfall across Britain and Europe that all evapourated in the warm air? The bitterly cold and snowy January we've just totally failed to experience?

Anyway, what's with you Americans hogging all the snow this winter? I've not seen any snow fall since before Christmas (very, very, very unusual to see none at all in January, even here) and Beijing hasn't seen any at all this winter - a record.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Essan because: added comment

Couldn't agree more - made the mistake of buying a months report from him and am still waiting for the weather in the report to materialize. Looks as if it has got stuck in America.

Although who knows his weather reports may be altered by HAARP distorting everything.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join