It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: In a stunning reversal, USDA Chief Vilsack Greenlights Monsanto's Alfalfa 7

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The system is rigged in Monsanto's favour. Look at Non-GMO farmers and the wrath they face from company lawyers because their neighbors GMO crops contaminated their non-GMO crops.

David vs Monsanto is a good Documentary

This company should be sued by these farmers for industrial contamination, just the same as you would sue a factory that leeched chemicals into your property.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Excellent video, grab the Kleenex.
It will break your heart.

Also, here is an excellent expose on Monsanto, and GMO crops.
Rotten to the core!!!

Monsanto The Genetic Conspiracy Against Food

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by kiwifoot

And they have released GM Mosquitos now in the Caymans and just last month, Malaysia!

Yo! Im from the Caymans!! Those mosquitos were from Monsanto?? I read about those. I dont even remember what they said the reason for it was.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Some words pertaining to 'monsanto' according to the gematria system..

www.mysticalinternet.com...

Annunaki
black out
*SCHEME*
coffin
DEATH & HELL* * ENDING for THELEMA!
demolish
devious
Diety
dislike
dry spell
ending
eschaton
fading away
fecund
graveyard
illusion
MACABRE*
masters
merkabah
morgue
murder
nature
nucleus
omikron
Quorum
salamanders
shameful
shameless
SINNER
THE REAL 666*
THE REAL 911*
TWEAKED*
yinyang

Peace
edit on 28-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by caymanboi

They claim they are trying to find a way to reduce Dengue fever.
But they are really up to, is testing ways to make mosquitos into vaccine mosquitos!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is actually nefarious and I do think it paves the way to the "vaccine" mosquito.

In addition to funding Monsanto, the Gates Foundation has also funded the development of genetically modified mosquitoes. The mosquitoes, developed by the University of Queensland, are modified to stop the spread of a virus carried by the insects. This technology also allows scientists to modify the insects in other ways, such as engineering the mosquito to produce a vaccine in their saliva. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda is currently working on a transgenic mosquito that is essentially a mobile vaccination. If it is successfully implemented, unsuspecting targets will be injected with a vaccination, even if the person is opposed to the science behind most vaccinations

www.libertynewsonline.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Some words pertaining to 'monsanto' according to the gematria system..

Annunaki

Hah, maybe they're using Monsanto to help start the terraforming before they get back here.

Found this link after checking the link that burntheships added :

www.organicconsumers.org...

This site too : organicconsumers.org...
edit on 28-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I'm beginning to think moving out of the United States is becoming a pretty attrative thought right now!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

The EU has a better handle on the GMO.
Any place there is the World Bank, The IMF, The Vatican,
you will find GMO.

Plant a garden, support your local farmers.
Organic Farmers Market is the way to go!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Done deal! Greenhouse is built, non-hybrid seeds procured, everything is all set. It doesn't make me feel any better with the food safety laws in place and monsanto deeply rooted in the corrupted system.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
this cannot be allowed to continue...our politicians arent doing anything, so how long will it be before people start taking matters into their own hands? will it take food shortages, or will it take the opening of FEMA camps, or will people just sit around and be terrorized by those in control forever? there are uprisings in Egypt, etc., but those people KNOW they arent free, and the difference is that the American propaganda machine has been unbelievably effective in convincing every American that they are a free people...even when it becomes apparent that the evil corporations like Monsanto are destroying everything around us, nobody cares or usually even hears about it...the media needs to be taken back from the government/corporations and used to educate the masses...until that happens, we are all doomed to live in a nightmare fascist state without even access to untainted food and water...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Welcome to ATS!

Its a sad state of affairs to be sure.

At this point we have to do what we can, thankfully we still have the internet,
and there are some great seed banks out there that sell heirloom seeds.

Shout it out to everyone you know.

Tell your grocery store manager you wont buy GMO food, and ask them to stock
good cheap NON GMO foods.

Sent out emails...plant a garden, and support your local farmers market.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm so sad BTS. I am literally in tears. Our elected officials sell us out for a few dollars... to extinction.

If we are really this insane as a species... maybe we deserve what we get.

Mother Nature/God etc must have chosen to move on. Failed. This ship is burning...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I relate. Honestly, I was bothered beyond bothered when I posted this last night.
There is not much hope left, as all animals that are not "organic" will be eating this soon.

Its a betrayal for sure. I could see it coming!

And think of the cost of organic milk, it will go up! Even milk that is non rBGH will have this poision in it!

rBGH and this together, imagine the health of children is at stake.

edit on 28-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There has been a thought in the UFO community that the ETs really are us... from the future. Trying to figure out what went wrong and change it. I never saw that really as a very viable theory... until now with the GMO crap.

I hope, for our very survival, they are right.

I've never been much on ET's... I believe there are lots of UFO's... but not driven by ETs. I really hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Yeah, let me say that most of my years, I did not hesitate to think there was no such thing as
extraterrestrials.

I am certain that technology exists we have even capable of going to mars and back, hidden from the public.

There are a lot of views out there, I try to keep an open mind.

One thing I can say, I dont think ETS would need a UFO, so I think we agree.

I just dont know yet, I am looking into it. I do see a huge push of the UFO / ET agenda from Hollywood,
and even the recent meeting outlined here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

There could be a mass deception coming. We want to make sure we do due diligence in watching, so we are not decieved.

I could only hope that somewhere, there is hope for the earth's future.

Or, maybe it will actually be that in the end, there will be a new earth.

If you follow me...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I follow you. I think we have the technology. I am 99% certain we have a huge triangle (probably nuclear) aircraft that keeps getting seen...

Back in the 90's just before they revealed the B1 and F117 there was a massive UFO flap where people were taking pictures of these aircraft. I think the same is going on today with these big black triangles.

If UFO's appeared above cities tomorrow... my first thought would be "blue-beam" or that it was us in there... maybe even genetically altered or cyborg creations before I would think real ETs. There has been reference to this in some some conspiracies I'm researching.

But back to Monsanto. This insanity has to stop or we are done as a species... ETs or no...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

so now we have the bee whisperer that tells them not to cross pollinate the gm crops with the natural ones dont you love the technology a wire fence tells them not to go over there as in Australia numbers in fields are read by the bees and they know not to cross the line

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Where exactly is this Monsanto? Cause I live roughly 10 miles from a Monsanto in Indian Orchard, MA. Surely not the same place is it?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I am not sure, actually I posted a video up on the top of this page. In that three part series,
it shows the investigators going to Monsanto, and identified the location of it in the video.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Proof that those with power/wealth cannot be trusted to steer us in the right directions.

Time for the populace/activists/resistance movements to step up their game.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join