It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoning execution caught on camera

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Laurauk
So you think stoning and then shooting a female is okay? Men can go around and have as many partners as they want and can get away with it.
The man was also killed.

That makes it better -I suppose, I wonder when it'll be that other
countries take up this sort of 'strict' way of dealing with such
terrible crimes.

The devastation this sort of behavior causes to loved ones is great and
being able to appreciate the ordeal that families have to endure, it shows
that this civilised way -knowing it's the will of your God, is a correct social
winner.

Who'd have thought it... turning on one of your own and killing them -being missed
out of other religious doctrine... all very confusing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I understand what you are saying.......but it does not make it better, two lives were lost when it should have been none.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Is Christianity or Judaism any better?

At least these people practice what they preach.

Christianity or Judaism say it is a "sin" to commit adultery, a sin to lie, cheat and take what is not yours -- but turn their head when virtually everyone on Wall Street do these things. Even pay them back ror what they stole. Re: the big "Bailout".

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I watched this video a few minutes ago as I drank my morning coffee. Viewers may not like this video much, but really, how does this affect anyone here? Does it really matter if a bunch of whacked out wild eyed fanatics kill each other 10,000 miles away? Nope and nope.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

I think it is horrible. I have heard that they still do that from my brother in law who served in the Air Force for 20 years. Thank God, I was born in America. My heart goes out to that young girl and her family...:[

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If we dont like it, we probably should not go to Afghanistan.
Equally bad things happen In Saudi Arabia, convicted thiefs can still have their hands cut off and executions by beheading are still carried out. So why doesnt the good old MSM broadcast this?
I think you can answer that one yourself.

Just as an afterthought, how long does a victim of the Electric chair last before he dies and is the pain and suffering less than that of a stoning victim?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mountain40

Yes, it does matter. Because we are supposed to have compassion for ALL not those that just live in America. I don't know how old the young man was but that girl was 19 years old. Still a child. That was somebody's son and daughter. I can't even imagine the pain they must have felt watching their neighbors in a frenzy throwing rocks at their children...Jesus said it best...Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
For those that think American laws are oppressive.

On the flip side, how do they know "TALIBAN" fighters performed the final execution? Or is that just a way to keep the word "Taliban" associated to evil?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Exactly... how can one learn by this sort of barbaric behaviour.
Is it that the folk who don't see people in holes being stoned
think to themselves 'oh... I'll betray the love of my wife/husband and
family, and hopefully they'll see the positive side?!!!'

The social aspect of adultery is frowned upon and yet humans
will always be at the will of their chemical make-up that make
them procreating animals.
It's the discipline to ignore such cravings that we are dealing with
and I'll wager a hurtling rock will not assist in creating these disciplines.

The fear of stoning obviously doesn't work.
What next?
edit on 29-1-2011 by A boy in a dress because: left moralities in Edit Room.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"John 8:7" is all I can think when I see stuff like this.:shk:

Judgement will be passed on all of us eventually.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Jesus said: "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."...Sadly, the throngs of frenzied stone-thowers in this video, must actually believe that they ALL are without sin; this is the nature of pack-mentality delusion...and a classic case of the hypocrisy of blind judgement and fear overuling the highest of man's virtues: those of love, compassion and forgivness.
Beyond my initial disgust over this brutal act of violence, my heart goes out to all of these poor misguided souls...they are lost in a self-created morass of fear and judgement. Without love, compassion and forgiveness, the very stones they so easily throw at others in life, will ultimately weigh them down for all eternity.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
"John 8:7" is all I can think when I see stuff like this.:shk:

Judgement will be passed on all of us eventually.

Peace

All I can think of is how blind faith guys like you are like the Taliban.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Lost like the Christians and Jews are lost.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing
All I can think of is how blind faith guys like you are like the Taliban.

So someone has blind faith, why all the disgust? What does it matter to you? You can still live your life just as you've been living it.
Rock on.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Humans are a truly disgusting animal that needs to be exterminated from this planet. It is beyond me how anyone could do this to another person. makes me feel so sick

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

You are the one who brought up your faith in John 8:7 -- Pick some other verses which make no sense --- like "Thou shall not Lie".

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Do Christians even read their bible, or may be simply believe in some parts of their book and disbelieve in others?
In Islam stoning is exclusively for committing adultery, how about in the Bible?
The Bible doesn't just call for stoning on adultery, but calls for stoning on a whole range of issues people constantly bash Islam for! Here are some of the Biblical references on stoning:

PRACTICING A DIFFERENT RELIGION
You shall not sacrifice to the LORD your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever; for that is an abomination to the LORD your God. "If there is found among you, within any of your towns which the LORD your God gives you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it; then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abominable thing has been done in Israel, then you shall bring forth to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. On the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses he that is to die shall be put to death; a person shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness. The hand of the witnesses shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. So you shall purge the evil from the midst of you. (Deuteronomy 17:1-7)

PREACHING A DIFFERENT RELIGION
If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, `Let us go and serve other gods,' which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples that are round about you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him; but you shall kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and never again do any such wickedness as this among you. (Deuteronomy 13:6-11)

BLASPHEMING GOD
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death. (Leviticus 24:16)

But seat two scoundrels opposite him and have them testify that he has cursed both God and the king. Then take him out and stone him to death." (1 Kings 21:10)

ADULTERY
But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Early in the morning he came again to the temple; all the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such. What do you say about her?" This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her." And once more he bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the eldest, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. Jesus looked up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and do not sin again.” (John 8: 1-11)

If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death?the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)

WORSHIPING OTHER GODS
If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars of the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5)

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

DISOBEYING PARENTS / DRINKING
If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, "This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid. (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)

GIVING CHILDREN TO MOLECH
The LORD said to Moses, "Say to the people of Israel, Any man of the people of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, who gives any of his children to Molech shall be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones. I myself will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given one of his children to Molech, defiling my sanctuary and profaning my holy name. And if the people of the land do at all hide their eyes from that man, when he gives one of his children to Molech, and do not put him to death, then I will set my face against that man and against his family, and will cut them off from among their people, him and all who follow him in playing the harlot after Molech. (Leviticus 20:1-5)

OTHER
While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. Then the LORD said to Moses, "The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp." So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD commanded Moses. (Numbers 15:32-36)

CLAIRVOYANCE / BLACK MAGIC
'A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.' (Leviticus 20:27)

STEALING
And Achan answered Joshua, "Of a truth I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and this is what I did: when I saw among the spoil a beautiful mantle from Shinar, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a bar of gold weighing fifty shekels, then I coveted them, and took them; and behold, they are hidden in the earth inside my tent, with the silver underneath." So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran to the tent; and behold, it was hidden in his tent with the silver underneath. And they took them out of the tent and brought them to Joshua and all the people of Israel; and they laid them down before the LORD. And Joshua and all Israel with him took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver and the mantle and the bar of gold, and his sons and daughters, and his oxen and asses and sheep, and his tent, and all that he had; and they brought them up to the Valley of Achor. And Joshua said, "Why did you bring trouble on us? The LORD brings trouble on you today." And all Israel stoned him with stones; they burned them with fire, and stoned them with stones.
And they raised over him a great heap of stones that remains to this day; then the LORD turned from his burning anger. Therefore to this day the name of that place is called the Valley of Achor. (Joshua 7:20-26)

THE BIBLE EVEN CALLS FOR STONING ANIMALS
If a bull gores a man or a woman to death, the bull must be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible. (Exodus 21:28)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

Good for you --- that is the way it is.

Take a country like Haiti. The catholic church protects the leaders who keep the people down. You can't be a member if you are queer, yet most of the priests are queer. Before the earthquake, there were 500,000 orphans. Just a country full of "Tiger Woods" guys getting girls pregnant and moving on.

Which is worse, the Catholics who just talk about "don't sin" or the Taliban who enforce their beliefs. My guess the "real God" will pick the Taliban -- and not those phony Blind Faith guys.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

I have no intention of belittling of your view, but there are plenty of books
that do not say 'you must do a cruel act on your fellow species in blind-faith'

A book wrote by humans that effects humans... if the effect isn't humane,
then let the humans rewrite the book.

Again, I apologise if I seem uncaring.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Humans are a truly disgusting animal that needs to be exterminated from this planet. It is beyond me how anyone could do this to another person. makes me feel so sick

It is beyond you how someone could do that to another person, yet you feel that billions of people that you have never met are disgusting and that killing all of them is somehow justified? That's pretty warped.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join