It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoning execution caught on camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Regardless of the real reasons for the coalition being in Afghanistan,if they can wipe these murderous,intolerant,barbaric Taliban ******* off the face of the earth then some good will come out of it all.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

You do know that the Christian Bible commands you to stone adulterers right? It also commands you to stone any woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by reatarded

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by reatarded

Well for starters can you point out in the article you posted where the man was physically and mentally tortured?

Spending 20 years in prison is physical and psychological torture, if you don't believe me, do something to get in prison.

Second -
The difference between the article you just linked, and the OP's article, is the deaf man is still alive, and walked out of prison an exonorated man. Why? Because we are human and we all make mistakes. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about the 2 victims who were executed.

The deaf man is still alive, but shattered and mentally unstable for being locked up with violent criminals and mentally unstable criminals, for 20 years. Some might argue that death would be much better. I would once against ask whether you have experienced 20 years of imprisonment. After 20 years locked up in prison, prison becomes your home, being free after 20 years is another punishment, and another instability in the innocent handicapped man's life.

Third - The conviction of this man came on the heels of 18 hours of interrogation over 8 days, and a trial which involved a defense attorney for the accused, forensic evidence, testimony, written testimony as well as cross examinations all the while he was presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Yes, you are right, and that is exactly why I said you compare the best of Western law to the worst of Sharia law.

He was not dragged out of his house at 2AM, dragged before the 2 mullahs who passed judgment with no trial or other benefiets.

Yes, that's why I said you want to compare the worst of Sharia law with the best of Western law. You admitted yourself that the scenario didn't even follow the Sharia law. That is why I brought forward the 20 year psychological and physical torture of an innocent handicapped man, because the result was false.

The result was false, because the process didn't follow the Western law, therefore it was one of the worst product of Western law. Obviously there are worst, but just a Google search.

Let me clear-
The deaf mans interrogation, 18 hours over 8 days, lasted longer than the 2AM house call, followed by no trial but judgment, and then executed all before breakfast.

Let me clear-
18 hours over 8 days of interrogation, yet 20 years of psychological and physical punishment to an innocent man. Shows one of the worst results of Western law. 2AM house call, followed by no trial but judgement, sentenced to execution by stoning, one of the worst results of Sharia law. As you said yourself, the procedure didn't even follow the Sharia law,

So yeah, I will take our legal system anyday of the week and twice on Sundays over a religious law from the 9th century that is interpreted like its still the 9th century, with crime and punishment being doled out as if it were... wait for it... still the 9th century.

Well if you live in a gansgsta neighborhood in the US of A, you better not snitch, because the norm and the cultural law is death. The stoning case can be considered in the same manner. I wonder if you can see perspective, if you can't then you are not my problem, but just another product of the US empire.

Anyways, its my opinion. I will point out though, and maybe you can prove me wrong on this, that you failed to challenge the info I provided about Sharia law.

You said yourself that the proceedings weren't according to Sharia law, at least the Sharia law which is thought by Western media and the Western puppet regime of Saudi Arabia. Most of us who have studied history and religious textures know that stoning is not an Islamic law, rather it is a Jewish law. Even if we accept that stoning is an Islamic law, there needs to be a trial, 4 witnesses needs to be provided, and other detailed specifications. It would be kinda hard for four witnesses to witnesses a man and a woman commit adultery in Afghanistan, especially knowing the implication of such an action. It is almost impossible.

Is what I cited correct or no?

Perspective is the key.
edit on 28-1-2011 by reatarded because: (no reason given)

what planet are you from really... at least with a mistake in western law you get some time in prison, even if you are tortured or what ever put some cream on ya cuts take a pill for the dodgy thoughts after but ya cant put some cream on a caved in head when a mistake is made under sharia..........

Dont stone me for saying this but they are not evolved over there what so ever that have langauge and fire and roofs and rocks but they still live like savages, even if we oust the taliban and bring some of the afgans to the modern world there will still be an element beyond help it almost like they are a lower breed of humans the way they act

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by spearhead

You do know that the Christian Bible commands you to stone adulterers right? It also commands you to stone any woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night.

yeah but we at least have common sense to know that the bible is a guide ...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry but yeah,

I did only come in this thread because i wanted to see the video, Bet its not the worst thing we have seen online..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Did someone state that The bible was any better than the Koran? Both equal dribble written by people seeking power over people.

The reason more people point out the Koran, might be from the 5000+ posts on ATS and elsewhere, stating how "peaceful" Islam is.

How can anyone buy any of the religious crap?

Hypothetical question...

You and your wife haven't had sex in a great deal of time. (years) One day she informs you she is pregnant.. But, assures you that everything is ok, fore it is "Gods" baby! Really? Biggest pile of BS I have ever heard.

Mary was impregnated by a roman soldier. Mary was either raped or was a whore! Period!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MagickWithoutTears

Sorry there was not enough blood, guts, and gore for your liking...?

Even still, this video is a huge exclamation point to a statement about the evils of Sharia Law, and the rule of the Taliban/Al-Queda.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
Regardless of the real reasons for the coalition being in Afghanistan,if they can wipe these murderous,intolerant,barbaric Taliban ******* off the face of the earth then some good will come out of it all.

I kind of agree. Even though we do appear as some evil empire to them.... their culture is inferior to ours and should be wiped of this planet.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Finally, some one that agrees with me! Every time I suggest this, people sneer at me and instantly damn me to hell and what ever else they can say to me. Glad this isn't the 1300's, I'd be tried and killed on heresy!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I couldn't bring myself to watch this monstrosity...It is sad and it makes mad to the core on how some very sick people still condone this ancient barbaric practice. It is beyond me... There is no excuse for the killing of women or men in the name of any ‘religion’, ‘culture’ or ‘tradition. I could say these words until am blue in the face but sadly the contamination is deeply rooted.

I had a discussion with a Muslim colleague regarding the same topic and she even said it is Un-Islamic and there is no validity on the practice of stoning in the Quran and that the punishment written with regards to adultery is the stipulation of 100 slashes (not that it makes it less barbaric) :/

I have never been religious despite being brought up in a very conservative Catholic family (uggggghh) but whenever I come across topics like these, it makes me grateful that I wasn't born in that part of the world. Now thinking about it, bless my grandma and her rather spooky bedtime stories for me and my cousins. (I have too google this as I cannot remember the whole thing for the life of me. LOL)

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

John 8:1 - 11 Scribes and Pharisees had caught a woman in the act of adultery (the woman commonly referred to as the prostitute) and told Jesus who was teaching in the temple that the Mosaic Law required she be stoned to death. Trying to make an opportunity of this to trick Jesus that they might accuse Him, they, with stones in hand, asked Jesus what He says about the Law. After Jesus tried to ignore their repeated questioning, He told them "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." One by one each man dropped his stone and walked away.

This doesn't make me religious in any way. Just thought it kinda fits the topic.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Fujiko78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by Fujiko78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ok, i watch messed up crap on the internet, trust me, the sickest S * H!t u could think of... its just an interest of how just sick people are on this planet, this video is (((((((disgusting and revolting))))) the 30 seconds of rock throwing i watched, as the large one hit her head. i couldn't watch anymore.
That people could throw rocks and keep throwing them like they have no soul or care for human life. how brain washing are these religions and peoples way of life nowadays!!?? really what are we as humans going to have to do to stop this. who are they to judge that poor young woman who didnt get to live her life!

I realize how fortunate i am as a human being living in Canada.

much love, peace in the middle east. (been saying this for years)

ChefSpicY

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I watched this on the BBC news channel yesterday and was horrified, oks they cut out the parts where they shot her. But still horrifying still the same. And this is what they want to bring to the UK Shiara Law? When this sort of thing happens. No way in hell will this be allowed to happern.

This is babaric to say the least.

Is it not ironic if a male cheats on his wife nothing happens to him. But no females are not allowed to, of cuaght they are condemmed and killed. Completely disgusting to say the least.

For this to continue in this day and age is beyond belief that is for sure. All in the name of religion. Well I spit on religion as a whole. If this what religion is all about.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That was the most barbaric thing I have ever seen. One well placed Drone strike and we would not have to share our species with this excrement.

On a lighter note. Did you see that one guy throw that rock? I heard the Yankees are looking for a good lefty...just saying

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

I couldn't agree more with what you have said. These men should be destroyed..the religion should be abolished and anyone practicing it should be destroyed. This is disgusting behavior. I don't believe and never will believe there is a god.

Get the women and girls out and any boy under the age of 5 and turn that place in to a field of glass..
The women will have to leave that religion behind forever or be incinerated with the rest of them. I just can't for the life of me understand how these people do not consider themselves barbaric and 1000's of years behind..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

This type of thing has been going on since the begging of time throughout history there are many barbaric things that have happened yes it does seem wrong but i guess that depends on how you are raised im not saying its good now dont get that confused but im saying it happens theres just as bad of stuff going on in public neighborhoods near you have you seen gang fights before or even just fights between crowds of people with each having weapons people need to look to there own country to see barbaric things clean that up first before you go tryin to police and clean up other country's problems or how they enforce there laws cmon now. P.S. love the avatar Petrolcoin GO PACK GO!!!
edit on 28-1-2011 by Godhood because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by Godhood because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

Yeah i just watched it and i retract my statement,

Quite disturbing

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As Muslims like I are being looked at as devilish creatures by some here... You say that we should be nuked, you nuked Japan, I thought the west would learn after that, you invaded and set up military bases in countless countries, I thought you would learn after that, you killed and oppressed millions, I thought you would learn after that, the fact is, the west have oppressed and killed more people, innocents and people who became brainwashed in propoganda to fight you that really, I can say the same slack shi* about you, call you barbarians, you call your capitalistic modern countries 21st century? No you have just grown into bigger and better technology and still carry your primitive minds. Just because you have evolved faster than you were suppose to, doesn't mean you can throw crap at other people because they still are. So cut the crap and remember you really are no different, you just have a mask, your technology to hide you from your true misdeeds.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

You do realize that we may have evolved in the west at a very rapid pace, but in the middle east they have been STAGNANT for the past 2000 years, right? Yeah, they USE our technology at times.... look at Dubai for a great example. They took what they knew of Islam and Western culture and BLENDED it together in a very well-balanced medium. I had a buddy that was in Dubai, and he said it was absolutely beautiful and never once felt threatened.

WHY CANT THE REST GET ON BOARD WITH THAT? Please, give me a valid reason. (not the crap about infidel this, sinful that... I want a solid answer based on life, not religious banter)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

It seems to me he's more or less reffering to how Muslim/Arabs are generalized as a whole.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

You mean the same way that Christians, Jews, Americans, and Westerners are? If they generalize, then so shall I.

Nothing against you of course, I understand that you are just clarifying a point. I just don't like be generalize with everyone either. I've been there (middle east) and know not ALL of them are like this. The ones that are not don't have the ability or desire to stand up against these people. Its like us here in America being looked at in relation to our government's leaders... its an unfair and inaccurate image. I am sure this poster is a good person, but at the same time, he is looking at things in the wrong (in my opinion) perspective.

Yes, we try to convince people to be like us. BUT we don't put people in a hole up to their armpits and throw rocks at their head either. Nor do we suicide-bomb buildings occupied mainly by civilians. Its all becoming the same round-and-round argument all the time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join