It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B.) at Carswell, Fort Worth, Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedommusic
Looks like this base is related to the recent colorful plasma attack in Fort Worth Tuesday on May 10th 2011.

source
www.freedom-artist.com...

video
www.youtube.com...

That is an awesome video. That is really wild. Thanks for posting it. I hadn't heard anything about this incident in Ft. Worth before your post.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Congratulations are in order. I have a good friend who claims he never believed in flying saucers until he got married. Hopefully, this is not the same for you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Thanks very much for the advice and concern. I am fortunate and blessed enough to have some financial means so if I drive by it will be in a relatively new Lexus, and I am able to include a few congressmen and women among my resources for business and other survival needs these days. I am not a very shy person and also not above dropping names and preparing a "kill drop letter" in the event something goes horrendously contrary to my best health.

Having said all that, if I should stir the pot more than absolutely necessary at this point, there is virtually no possibility of gathering very much pertinent information. Therefore, count on me to be as invisible and non- intrusive as possible.

Thanks again for the help.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Working on some follow up details for you coming soon. I have done as requested and although there is little to report, that little is surprisingly informative. Will be posting within the week. Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeeThroughYou

If it were not for my family, I would have little to no problem nose-poking. However, the more I dig and the more contacts I develop in the field the more I see and hear regarding mysterious disappearances of instigators. At some time in the not too distant future the tipping point for the consistency of unaccounted for investigators turning up gone will be beyond the perpertrator's ability to habdle damage control. This could potentially flush some of these people out from behind the woodwork, drive them further underground, or completely out of sight, but will also effectively place burden and difficulty on the continuance of such activity.

This may be wishful thinking, bnut at least it follows a logical path.

BTW, thank you for the concern.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Isn't that the base John Lear speaks about? There is supposedly an Army facility nearby that manufactures the ordinance for these subs.

Also said to have a serious of "elevators" to move the subs.

Have you been able to dug up any more info, or do we need to hit your website?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedommusic
Looks like this base is related to the recent colorful plasma attack in Fort Worth Tuesday on May 10th 2011.

source
www.freedom-artist.com...

video
www.youtube.com...

LOL!!!

aka Thunderstorms?? (plasma attack. pffft)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
has anyone looked at google earth>>>>> the amount of construction from oct 2008 and dec 2009 was emmince.....
check it out on google earth time line pics for yourself...besides that there is an old silo in lawn texas that had a government fence put up within the last 5 years. yes it is government because who would spend that much money in lawn texas for a 10ft razor wire chain link fence for a closed down not working silo.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dick7704

Dick7704

do you mean this place:

bigcountryhomepage.com...

or this one :

www.texnews.com...

a lot of the old ones have now been bought by private citizens and some have put big strong Government / Military style fencing around them.

thanks
snoopyuk

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dick7704

When you say you're seeing a lot of construction on old Carswell AFB around 2007 and 2008, can you be specific? Perhaps upload a screen shot with a notation of what's new since it shut down as a B-52 base?

I used to know that base pretty well and the latest Sat shots don't show much difference in overall layout and structure of the base from the time I was there. I was stationed there from 1984-86 active duty (security police), but have been to the base many times since (ex-wife and daughter still live in Ft Worth). I will admit I have not been on the base since it changed from "Priority A" Air Force installation to a Joint Reserve Base, but based on my viewings of the timeline of satellite photos, it only appears that some additional buildings have been added - likely administration buildings and hangers for additional reserve outfits. One thing that strikes me as very new are the purple (or blue) roof buildings on the north end of the runway closest to the old B-52 alert area (looks like C-130's on that ramp now). Those buildings are placed all around where we used to park large aircraft that might come in (not stationed there - sometimes for maintenance or just an overnight stay before fueling and leaving). You can see the old turnaround cement circle as it was back in the 80's - but at that time, that's all that was there - and grass. We've had everything sit in that circle; I've seen a C-5, SR-71, 747 with Shuttle on top - you name it, it came through. We had a very long runway (for B-52's), so maybe that's why we got such large birds.

Anyway, back to the point. I've looked over the ramp areas of the recent sat photos and it's all the same from when I was humping B-52's or staring down a fence line at the WSA. As security, you're bored to no end, so you search out ever new area that might make the shift less boring. I know this place well. Hardly anything has changed. WSA still has the same old structures (with green grass on top) for what used to house everything from ACLM's (nearly the same as the Tomahawks we launch off destroyers), to gravity bombs, to SRAM's. When the base was still active, we had 10 alert buffs and about 6 alert tankers (135's) - and we had about 15 more buffs on the C ramp, just outside the WSA.

It's cool to look back and see that base in Google Earth. Brings back crazy memories because it was my first active duty station. But as for the theory that there's an underground installation there, I highly doubt it. It shocked me to see Carswell on the 'conspiracy' list. I've been to the base and by the base so many times, and have so many ties to the area that I think it would be noticeable if new construction of that magnitude was happening.

If you can be more specific with where you believe there was new construction (foundation, not just random buildings), I might be able to address that. But seriously, if the Air Force or DOD wanted to build an underground facility, Carswell and Ft. Worth are far from ideal candidates. It's much better to do things like this at more remote airfields. I would believe that Michael AAF is a far more ideal place for top secret operations than a place like old Carswell that has more people running through that base than Central Park on a weekend.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Your are right and wrong. Their is a tunnel that runs underground no a base.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You know I was thinking about something like this myself recently. I am from Dallas and have lived around here my whole life.

I do know that several years back they were trying to build an underground atom smasher ( Think of a smaller version of the LHC) around here.... I am wanting to say Waco....And I think this was a project of the 70's or 80's.

But for some reason, they stopped making it and just abandoned the project... I do not know the reason that was given.... But I was thinking ( Mostly for fun) What if they only said they were building an atom smasher underground?

What if they built a underground base or some kind of missile silo that is hidden underground. Something like that.

Of course that is pure imagination and as far as I know, there is no reason to believe they were building anything other than what they said they were building.....

But really, who knows.
edit on 28-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

im looking for it myself and know it is their and i am able to go look for it now it just a matter of finding it

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Dress up like Pizza delivery guy or the mailman and tell you have a very important message/ pizza to be delivered staright in front of commander's door.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mechanic1985

im looking for it myself and know it is their and i am able to go look for it now it just a matter of finding it

Here you go. This is the not quite finished Particle accelerator I was talking about.

It was in Waxahachie, not Waco.

en.wikipedia.org...

This page tells all about this particular one... They got the grant for it in 1988.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yep - just down the road from me. Last I heard they flooded all digs prior to leaving but it's something I've always wondered about as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Ah, see I hadn't even heard that much. I first learned about it from my dad of all people, several years ago.

I highly doubt it was really turned into a secret underground base, but I guess you never know and it is something I have thought about.

I mean, with all the talks about, secret underground train/transport systems and underground bases I do guess itis possible they just said they were abandoning the project.

Of course, that is PURE imagination,not even speculation, because I have never seen any evidence to suggest it is still active.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Have no idea if anyone will notice this update, but I wanted to post a quick notice accompanied with a warning.

In the months since I posted this thread and begun this investigation in earnest, I have come under intense scrutiny by the US government. Two things must be mentioned: 1) personally, even I would think the details stretch credulity beyond the breaking point and I would have serious trouble believing my own story if it wasn't happening to those I love and may no longer be able to care for, and 2) there are far too many details to list here so please understand I will list the difficulties as briefly as possible, and I understand how hard it may be to accept or believe.

In short, the hospice business my wife and I build almost 12 years ago is staving off bankruptcy due to governmental interference, bullying, direct lies to my staff and ourselves, abuse, and an intolerable amount of harassment. My wife is well beyond the breaking point, and I fear not only for her safety, but for her mental well-being. This has become a burden of indescribable stress and pressure. To her credit, she holds herself together quite admirably because we want to buffer as much as possible away from our 11 year old son. He is impressively intuitive, and asks quite detailed and probing questions, but we take every precaution we can think of to shield him for as long as we can. He is an emotional hyper sensitive kid who sincerely empathizes with those who hurt and are hurting and often takes on a great deal of grief on behalf of or in support of those around him who are suffering. I could not be more proud of a child for caring so much, but it is far too much for a child of his age to bear. I fear for his safety and and absolutely terrorized whenever I read articles about children his age or even younger who take their own lives due to whatever excess pressures, real or perceived, in their lives. If anything were to happen to him, I pray with all my heart that God will strike me and save me from what otherwise would surely cause me to become irreversibly insane.

When we started our business, I personally performed extensive due diligence in order to accurately represent to clients that we would be able to keep them in compliance with rules, laws, and regulations. I approached every one of the pertinent regulatory agencies, both state and federal to gather details regarding appropriate cooperation and compliance with said legislation governing caring for the dying. I took great care in incorporating the necessary regulations into our business model and forwarded copies of our policies and procedures to each authoritative agency.

We were granted full acceptance by all for the effort.

Now comes my outside interest in the DUMBS possible located at Carswell in Fort Worth. This is only an interest that I would like to know more about. I am no terrorist and have no negative intent whatsoever. I simply find the possibility fascinating and wanted to know as much as I can.

Without warning, the IRS, TWC, State of Texas Tax whatever, the US Dept. of Labor, and the IRS have descended on us with full force. In short order we have been forced into personal bankruptcy, and in doing so and in the process was forced to accept liability of over $100,000 in taxes the IRS arbitrarily assessed after telling us at first we were in full compliance. The DOL and others also have reversed their approval of our business standards and are assessing hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, penalties, and bills they say we owe regardless of their previous assurance we were doing what we were supposed to be doing. After forcing us into personal bankruptcy, we became the only people I have ever heard of who filed bankruptcy and the government piled so much additional stuff on us that the corporation (not us) was actually libel for that our monthly payments actually went up after filing. It is an impossibility to maintain these payments due largely in part to the fact that they have scared off many of our customers, referral sources, and staff. The DOL even went so far as to call our staff and encourage them to either sue us or file additional government action against us.

Again, there are far too many details to describe, but we will hang on as long as sanity allows. I have begged for an independent investigation. I have opened my books and participated to the highest of my ability. Since there is nothing to hide, they had to manufacture problems which are so subjective I cannot find legal representation willing to take our case on contingency even though we would without doubt be able to show our ethics, morals, and legal compliance has always been truly exemplary.

Need advice. I'm probably going to jail soon and my wife and son will lose their home. I also have a responsibility to warn others about the reality of persecution. Be very careful when challenging the US government. Maybe you can survive, but can your family? Be careful.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was stationed at CFB from 1961 to 1963. As I had a "Q" from a previous assignment, I was assigned to the 28th MMS which handled all munitions, including nukes. When not on B52's, they were stored on-site in 7 bunkers near the North end , or were taken out to the Q storage site out White Settlement drive. I was always surprised at the number of trips we took down that road, through town including past an elementary school with nothing more than a canvas shield over the weapons. At the Q site, we moved the weapons to one of several large underground bunkers, or to one of the maintenance buildings. In all my times there, I never saw, or heard about, any tunnel from there back to Carswell. If it did exist, it was never used to transport nukes to or from the base, which, considering how sensitive SAC was about weapons, I think we would have used it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am also from the area and do NOT believe the underground base theory...and here is why: A mine shaft just sixty feet wide and 1000 feet long contains some 2.8 million cubic feet of material. A tunnel of these dimensions would not be a very large base, so I would think that there would be literally billions of cubic feet of material to dispose of. Where is it? How did no one see it being trucked out? No one ever saw the thousands of workers needed to create such a base?
In true conspiracy theorist form, someone will blame aliens or alien technologies such as a huge laser tunnel-boring machine. Fact is, melted soil and rock still has mass and would need to be trucked out somehow. Maybe they sent it into the 12th dimension? Magic? And where are the unicorns?
Some things are so simply outlandish that it would be foolish to believe and huge underground alien occupied bases are one of those things. It is just an old air base, dude. I have spent many hours trekking all over it for most of my life and never once saw anything unusual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join