Researching Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B.) at Carswell, Fort Worth, Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
reply to post by zorgon

Wanted to thank you for the help. I will be taking it all in and have recently managed to receive the assistance of a quite experienced, very well known researcher. I have been asked not to disclose a name, but there can be no doubt this project took a tremendous leap forward.

You are correct that seemingly innocent, meaningless, or otherwise insignificant resources can lead to great discovery. Unfortunately for me, there hasn't been very much interest in Carswell as it has been historically viewed as relatively boring and uninteresting. However, according to my new research mentor the very fact that Carswell was the supposed first place that Roswell materials and evidence went to suggests that perhaps the base has gone somewhat out of it's way to avoid attention. That scenario is part of what brought this person to my aid because apparently there is a building contention that Carswell is considerably more than meets the eye or the military would not have wasted the fuel to come here and went straight to Wright-Patterson. The natural extension of this line of thought insinuates that there could potentially be anything ranging from a benign incident involving a tossed aside lid from a nuclear waste barrel to a fully fleshed underground research and retention facility exceeding any other in existence. Of course, that is probably unlikely, but unless we question and do our homework, we will never know what we can all learn.

Note: the researcher that has approached me with the offer of assistance has intriguing information leaning towards the latter and some almost unbelievable artifacts and documentation supporting that conclusion. I am cautiously optimistic that should this evidence survive the requisite scrutiny of serious investigation, the ATS community could lead us all into new territory with incredible potential.

Will share as I am able, and thank you again.

When you directly quote from a web site (like you did for two paragraphs above), you should probably 1) tell people that you are doing so and 2) tell people where it is coming from.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

sorry thistook so long the place is west of lawn it was part of the icbm highway the 2 you mention i know those the one east my buddy has been to and the other is a diver center it was for sale for a while never looked at those 2 but the one west is just right off a dirt road cooordinates are 32*07'49.40"N 99*51'17.19"W

<< 1  2   >>

join