It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B.) at Carswell, Fort Worth, Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
reply to post by zorgon

Wanted to thank you for the help. I will be taking it all in and have recently managed to receive the assistance of a quite experienced, very well known researcher. I have been asked not to disclose a name, but there can be no doubt this project took a tremendous leap forward.

You are correct that seemingly innocent, meaningless, or otherwise insignificant resources can lead to great discovery. Unfortunately for me, there hasn't been very much interest in Carswell as it has been historically viewed as relatively boring and uninteresting. However, according to my new research mentor the very fact that Carswell was the supposed first place that Roswell materials and evidence went to suggests that perhaps the base has gone somewhat out of it's way to avoid attention. That scenario is part of what brought this person to my aid because apparently there is a building contention that Carswell is considerably more than meets the eye or the military would not have wasted the fuel to come here and went straight to Wright-Patterson. The natural extension of this line of thought insinuates that there could potentially be anything ranging from a benign incident involving a tossed aside lid from a nuclear waste barrel to a fully fleshed underground research and retention facility exceeding any other in existence. Of course, that is probably unlikely, but unless we question and do our homework, we will never know what we can all learn.

Note: the researcher that has approached me with the offer of assistance has intriguing information leaning towards the latter and some almost unbelievable artifacts and documentation supporting that conclusion. I am cautiously optimistic that should this evidence survive the requisite scrutiny of serious investigation, the ATS community could lead us all into new territory with incredible potential.

Will share as I am able, and thank you again.

When you directly quote from a web site (like you did for two paragraphs above), you should probably 1) tell people that you are doing so and 2) tell people where it is coming from.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

sorry thistook so long the place is west of lawn it was part of the icbm highway the 2 you mention i know those the one east my buddy has been to and the other is a diver center it was for sale for a while never looked at those 2 but the one west is just right off a dirt road cooordinates are 32*07'49.40"N 99*51'17.19"W

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: esteay812
reply to post by samstone11

I am sorry I cannot help you with your search for information on this particular, possible, DUMB.

I will share a strange experience with you though. When I was a teenager, grwoing up in Suburban area of Knoxville, TN - in the town of Seymour, we (my mischevious friends and myself) would frequently take backroad trips, looking for isolated areas to hang out cause the teenage problems that suited us.

During one trip we decided to go to Bluff Mountain, near Wears Valley, TN - very near to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN - (Sevier co.) This mountain was not particularly tall, but the roads we were traveling were not daily routes for commuters or resident, as there were no homes on the road at the time and there may still not be to this day.

Once on top of the mountain you can climb and abandoned fire / lookout tower and see for miles and miles in all direction, where the mountains didn't block your view in the distance. You can see Knoxville, Alcoa/Maryville, and Gatlinburg, including Mt. Leconte.

After hanging out at the top of this mountain for a couple hours we decided to leave. On the way out of the firetower drive we could have went out the way we came in or we could have taken a one lane, gravel road that seemd to go down the mountain, but in the opposite direction.

After travelling down this road for awhat seemed like a couple miles, but probably wasn't very far as the winged fly, because the road kept crisscrossing back and forth, to compensate for the steep grade of the mountainside terrain. We came to the end of this small road and were very suprised at what we found.

At the end of this supremely low travelled road we ran into no less that 1 dozen Earth moving machines, what you might see when tunnel construction is being done so that a new road can pss through a tough stratch of mountain terrain. This wasn't so odd, but what they appeard to be building was even more strange to us.

The entrance was approx. 50ft wide and 10-12ft tall, completely concret base, walls and ceiling. Ver imposing structure to be in the middle of nowhere like this.

there were hinges set in place on both sides of the massive entrance-way, but no doors on them. The hinges were made of concrete, or appeared so. there was no door in the area that might be later installed, so I assumed, at the time, it was an addition put in place at a later point of construction.

We got out and climbed the chain link fence, that was locked with chain and masterlock, connecting this area with the road. Walking to the front of this tunnel we could start to see that this complex went deep into the ground. We walked at least 125-150ft into it before it began getting too dark. Our teenage nerves getting the best of us we returned to the original entrance.

There were no signs of anyone being there at all on the outside or, from what we could see, on the inside. It was obvious that work had been going on here recently, the concrete still had the wet, un-cured, look to it and was very cold and still very clean. Going down into the tunnel there were no doors on the sides of it and it seemed to go deeper and deeper, though I can't be certain.

There are no military, current or former, in the area that I am aware of that could account for such a structure. There are no thru roads, or main highways anywhere near this structure.

That was 13 years ago now and since then I have been back, many times with one or more of the friends that were on that first trip, though things have changed.

You can no longer travel the full distance down the road and are stopped about 1 half mile away by dead-end, private drive, and no trespassing signs stopping you. We walked down to it again and found the chain-link gates were not there, but trees were planted in front of the structure, or had began growing, where the road once came to the chain-link gate.

The front of the structure was now sealed with the massive doors that have to be a minimum of 20ft wide and 10ft tall or more. They feel like they are incredibly, thick, solid concrete doors that match the exterior of the structure. The hinges we once saw by themselves now held the massive doors tightly and the entire facade of the structure seemed to now be one unit, though you can make out the outline of the doors. I mean it all flows together like it was built all at once. If I hadn't seen it without the doors off I would have thought it was just a giant retaining wall of some sort.

There is some type of hole on the front of one of the doors. It looks like you could insert some type of tool there and possibly wedge open, or lever open the door, but we never tried.

In the passing years I have never really thought much about the place or what might be going on there, if anything. However, when I see threads about DUMBS, or hear other people talking about hidden underground bases, it crosses my mind, every time, that this could possibly be one of them.

Also, the last time I went there was about 3 years ago now, but even then the area where the gravel road cut a path is gone and it is covered with undergrowth. Knowing where the road once was you can still make an outline of the path and you can still find gravel on the ground, but it looks like it was there from 50 years ago, not just over a decade.

Makes me wonder, but I wouldn't even know where to start in looking for information on it, or other possible DUMBS in the area.

If you run across any for the area mentioned I would love to take a look.

Sorry for the long winded response.

What a weird experience. I wonder if anyone else found anything out about this area.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was born on Carswell , mother & family from Roswell . Have had more than one UFO event in my lifetime ; family accompanied & can verify .

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I am currently reading the Dulce Wars .
Pretty good read but a lot is pretty hard to believe
Written by Branton.
Crazy world we live in if any of the book is true.
a reply to: samstone11

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join