It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Eye Witness: I Watched A Few Of Them (Bombs) Explode!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Can someone point me to a valid source that has a witness seeing an actual bomb? Reporting an explosion that sounds like a bomb going off, is not proof of a bomb.

I'm pretty sure that if explosive charges were used then they would have been well hidden or on empty floors..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It would be impossible to wire a building for demolition and NOT leave visable evidence of your work.

Wiring the Towers for demolition would take months, and thats if you leave the wiring in plain sight running through the halls, stairwells and elevator shafts. Trying to wire both buildings and hide all the wires, charges, and the holes drilled into the concrete......6 months maybe? And even then, you are going to have literally miles of wires in the debris pile.

To date, no single individual has come forward to state they saw wiring or charges in their areas nor has a single individual come forward to say they saw the wiring in the debris field. In other words, still absolutely no evidence that any of the buildings lost that day were a result of controlled demolitions.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

In other words, still absolutely no evidence that any of the buildings lost that day were a result of controlled demolitions.

Were they actually looking??
And I'm pretty sure they found evidence of wires unless the building had no power..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Det cords are a wee bit different from normal electrial/computer wiring. Again, back to the no proof.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that if explosive charges were used then they would have been well hidden or on empty floors..

So , are you saying that no one actually saw bombs going off ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

So , are you saying that no one actually saw bombs going off ?

Are you still here trying to twist anything said??
Now go back and quote where I said that.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It's a legitimate question .
Do you believe anyone saw bombs going off ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

It's a legitimate question .
Do you believe anyone saw bombs going off ?

People rarely SEE a bomb go off..
It's normally hidden inside something...

Are you trying your trick BS questions again?

Here's a legitimate question..
Are you 100% certain that NO explosives were used on 9/11.??
Think hard..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
That's just one eyewitness. For every one of these witnesses, there are twelve daves or hoopers who were also there. You know what I mean.

How dare you refute this . If you watch Loose Change , even firefighters were filmed at the scene recounting how they saw a series of detonations prior to the collapse of the towers . These guys were heroes . Are you going to refute their claims too . people like you make me sick .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

I think you better go back and reread that post..
It was sarcasm..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

I think you better go back and reread that post..
It was sarcasm..

My mistake . apologies

edit on 27-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I know nothing of bombs, but it does seem curious that if having known quaida was responsible, and since they have a track-record of blowing things explosively, then you are faulting your legal and truthful analysis by not checking for residue.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

People rarely SEE a bomb go off..
It's normally hidden inside something...

So , you agree that the guy in the video simply used a poor choice of words , and didn't actually see any bombs going off ?

Here's a legitimate question..
Are you 100% certain that NO explosives were used on 9/11.?

I am 100% certain that no "explosives" were needed to bring the towers down , once they had been impacted by airplanes trvelling at high speeds , and having suffered intense heat for an extended period of time .

I am 100% certain that "bombs" are not the only thing that go boom .

I am 100% certain that NOBODY has presented solid evidence of bombs or any other type of controlled demolition .

I am 100% certain that claims of this nature are unfounded , minus any supporting evidence .

Therefore , after looking at all of the evidence available , I can safely say that I am 100% certain that no bombs or other type of explosive demolition were used on 9/11 .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

there have been a lot of reports, but yes many videos show base charges and satchel charges/ bombs going off seconds before the planes hit the towers

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

and having suffered intense heat for an extended period of time .

Define intense and extended period of time...
WTC1&2 came down pretty quick so will be interesting..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienfan
but yes many videos show base charges and satchel charges/ bombs going off seconds before the planes hit the towers

Yet another truther lie, care to show us these videos of bombs going off before the planes hit?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

There are more than plenty of threads right here on ATS that can explain this to you . I am not going to take you by the hand and give you a personal tour . You are a big boy , do it yourself . This is just another tactic that I see some of you guys use to frustrate others into silence .

If you aren't aware of the extent of the fires in the towers and how long they burned , do some research , I am not going to spoon-feed you with this information , as I have checked your profile , and you know your way around this site well enough to know where to find answers to your questions .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
you guys know all buildings built at a certain height and in populated dense areas are rigged with explosives in advance to bring them down in a flat pancake for emergencies.

that way a building that falls for whatever reason, will not topple down onto people places and life, instead falling in its own footprint.

they didn't have to rig a building, they are already done. built into the walls.

didn't the building owner give the word to "bring it down"?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

And once again, the urban legend springs to life on the pages of ATS. So, what miracle explosives are you going to use? Ones that will remain stable for decades and still be able to do the job.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join