It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Eye Witness: I Watched A Few Of Them (Bombs) Explode!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
An eye witness recounts the events to a news reporter on the scene - prior to the WTC7 collapse because we can see it in the background.

The witness describes a series of bombs wiping out the support structure of one of the towers just prior to its total demolition.

This bombshell report would have been enough to get a new investigation on its own several years ago. This interview was recently released in the NIST FOIA case.

edit on 27-1-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That's just one eyewitness. For every one of these witnesses, there are twelve daves or hoopers who were also there. You know what I mean.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
That's just one eyewitness.

It's not just one. It's another one of countless many that have said nearly the same thing. Of course the Daves and Hoopers will be along to attack this person's character (ad-hom attack) because they can't attack the evidence.

Too many witnesses and first responders heard the timed detonations, and saw the flashes in both towers. Fire-induced collapses cause neither.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Yeah, I think it comes down to credibility.

The question is, why make up a story about seeing bombs if you are a witness vs. why make up a story that you didn't see bombs if you were a witness?

The answer is clear.

There is no economic motivation to make up a story about seeing bombs from any of the major players.

The witnesses that claim they clearly watched bombs explode have all the credibility.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow i have never seen this video and i have seen alot im not sure why there are people out there who still think saddam or osama did or had something to do with 9/11 i hope sometime in my life time justice is done and the criminals on top get brought down and there doings disclosed to the public. Good video going to put it in my collection.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I recall that guy live...or perhaps shortly after....other firemen too related bombs going off.
The testimony of that many witnesses would suffice to hang a murderer ...so be it.
I wonder how TPB think we may feel about the obvious fakery that took place durin, and after the fact.
Do they realise how transparent they become when ones eyes are accustomed to seeing into the dark corners and nasty crevices that they hide in to do their dirty work.
We are talking something of a zombie here...a walking dead.
No morals, no consciences, no laws of petty mankind to hinder.....
To what strange God do they enslave themselves...?
The power they wield cannot be so heady that they dont realise what utter golems they have become?
Or is it just what they do....mindlessly programmed by fate...
sailors sail, and Illuminatti inevitably go for the ultimate power....it in the genes.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Reports of explosions were all over the news that day. That alone should have been a reason to test for explosives, other than it was supposedly a TERRORIST ATTACK !!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is NOT a new release , and at least ONE of you here , know this .

This is not your smoking gun people .

Bombs ? How can he say it was bombs , simply because he heard loud noises and saw puffs ? Hint for those who might not know : all loud noises do not mean "bomb" , nor do all puffs mean "bomb" .

Funny , what he describes , fits nicely with floors collapsing down upon each other .

I see the TM is still going around in circles and crying "new evidence" every time someone comes along and presents material that has already been discussed .

Hey Bonez , how's that doco coming ? Got any REAL evidence of CD that you plan to include in it ?

GZUS people , when are you all gonna make this a REAL challenge for those of us with intelligence and common sense ?

Bombs my ass .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by starless and bible black

Yeah, I think it comes down to credibility.

The question is, why make up a story about seeing bombs if you are a witness vs. why make up a story that you didn't see bombs if you were a witness?

The answer is clear.

There is no economic motivation to make up a story about seeing bombs from any of the major players.

The witnesses that claim they clearly watched bombs explode have all the credibility.

it's also more credible when the interview is from right after the fact(9-11),which I believe this(interview) is taking place

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Maybe I should test for explosives every time the trash truck hits that pot-hole in front of my house .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Too many witnesses and first responders heard the timed detonations, and saw the flashes in both towers.

You are just as deceitful as the day is long , by your choice of words .

People heard NOISES . For you to state these noises were "timed detonations" , minus one iota of evidence to support this , only shows how friggin DESPERATE you are to win new converts to your new-found religion .

And , you never did show me any of those timed flashes . Come on Bonez , anti up .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I find it quite fascinating that the officials did not even think of including bombs in the "official investigation"and that it was only airplanes that supposedly took down the towers.Just by ignoring this fact makes me suspicious,especially since bombs were used the first time the towers were attacked.I find the eyewitnesses(firemen,and others that were there)very credible witnesses,I mean come on these people were up close and personal when this happened and I'm quite sure that the NYC firemen know what bombs sounds like.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Maybe I should test for explosives every time the trash truck hits that pot-hole in front of my house .

More flawed logic.

That would be a good idea if your house suddenly collapsed into its footprint right after.

There is HUGE doubt as to whether a building can collapse into its footprint from fire, so YES the 'explosions' should have been investigated.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder if this eyewitness(if reliable) saw bombs exploding, or the pressure from floors collapsing above blowing out windows. I'm not closed minded to the idea, but sometimes the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
One of many interviews I've seen where people describe bombs going off on 9/11. I do have a question though! I've been to a demolition of a building and I would love to hear more detail from the interviewees because what I experienced was more of a CRACK that went right though me rather than a BOOM or a POP. This crack went right through me and it was truly a strange feeling.

Have any of the interviewee's experienced a CRACK? BTW I am in no way trying to debunk this but I would like to know if there are interviewees who have described this since I have not seen a video of anyone describing this.

Also i believe there is a distinct difference between a "pop" and a "crack" as a crack would (to me) be faster and greater amplitude of a wave. I'm just trying to discern the difference between metal beams splitting due to pressure and gravity and metal beams being almost instantly split by an explosive force.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

People heard NOISES . For you to state these noises were "timed detonations" , minus one iota of evidence to support this , only shows how friggin DESPERATE you are to win new converts to your new-found religion .

In a real investigation EVERYTHING is looked at.

Especially when you have buildings completely collapsing, WTC7 into its own footprint, that in itself is evidence of explosives. Or at least enough to warrant an investigation into explosives.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
I wonder if this eyewitness(if reliable) saw bombs exploding, or the pressure from floors collapsing above blowing out windows. I'm not closed minded to the idea, but sometimes the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

That is not what happened, without going into all the details at this point, plenty of threads here cover it, but whole floors did not drop on whole floors blowing out windows.

Look at the collapses you can see the top section has nothing to do with the collapse of the lower floors.

All that dust and columns you see being exploded from the towers, that is you air escaping, there was no pressure to build up and travel through rooms and down shafts to pick windows to escape out of.

Your opinion is not the simplest one.
edit on 1/27/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Only if that Trash Truck went on to take down 3 tall buildings killing over 3000 people..
Then yes, I'm pretty sure they would check the wreckage of that Trash Truck for explosives..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well there were obviously explosives because we already know engineers found traces of a deadly thermite material after the fact. No building in the history has collapsed under that nature, it just defies the laws of physics..anyone who thinks differently is definitely a complete idiot.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can someone point me to a valid source that has a witness seeing an actual bomb? Reporting an explosion that sounds like a bomb going off, is not proof of a bomb.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join