It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Jessie Ventura PLEASE HELP!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It should be no secret that these three people have at least visited this site, if not have accounts here. ATS is the best site there is for the fringe topics and that is abundantly clear when doing any search on Google. So I hope to use the influence of this site to Plead with one, or all of these three gentleman.

Help to prove/disprove the chemtrail theory.

For years people have been taking pictures, writing blogs, taking ground water samples, all to "get the word out" about chemtrails. There is one very simple way to prove or disprove this theory. Unfortunately, it isn't free. Renting a plane and taking air samples from these mysterious cloud formations and finding the all important Barium, or Green glowing nanobots, or whatever chemical might be in the clouds.

This haphazard theory needs to be either organized or expunged from existence.

Alex Jones, you have a very popular show dedicated to fringe topics, this would be the story of the year, or possibly the millennium for you.

Jeff Rense, your site has been one of the biggest outlets for this theory. You spread more propaganda about chemtrails than any site I have seen. Wouldn't you like to know the truth?

Gov. Jessie Ventura, Your conspiracy show would be the perfect platform for this. As long as you did real research on it. You have a passion for truth and a remarkable ability to be heard. And you don't seem to be intimidated easily.

Please, I implore you to at least think about either starting an organized effort to understand what is going on, or stop the madness that has so many people worrying about their air.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Alex Jones has already looked into this. Below is link to Prison Planet.com
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is this your new assingment, chemtrails?

Here is one that you will like, kinda look's like a masonic symbol no?

You reckon the patterns in the sky left by these airplanes are normal?
Although some could be photo shopped, all I have to do is look up my self to confirm weird patterns in the sky. I donno what they are spraying, but they are spraying something, unless were all seeing holographic smoke or something lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I want to see photographs of the people taking photographs of 'chemtrails.'

What makes them go outside and take photos?

Do they wear breathing apparatus?

When they see people breathing out in winter, do they reach for the camera?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a7a55d09dcb.jpg[/atsimg]

Are horses part of the problem or part of the solution?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4812e4b51fa8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

yes, the 33rds have assigned me to this sector.

No, actually, I am completely amazed at the number of people who will blindly follow an idea into oblivion without any critical thinking. If some of the more outspoken believers would get out from behind the keyboards and into the environment they claim to care so much about, then they would be writing this thread. Instead, I am pleading with anyone with enough clout and care to help find the answer. I hope that it will let the folks who claim to not be sheep actually in reality not be sheep. Blindly following the "chemtrails" all the while taking pictures and "talking" about them. Get off the old ass and do something. If it does prove that indeed I have been wrong, I will happily admit that I was and will be one of the only/few people who will go out and find a fix. I am that kind of a guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

the boy and the horse are both agents. they have tiny sprayers inside their mouths. Barium is being emitted in large doses to......well, I am not sure why.....but it's coming out in large doses. thats all you need to know. it's real. do some research!!! have you seen the latest movie, "what in the world are they spraying out of their mouths"?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
oh, they're real. some kind of flouride in them, that is for certain. where i live in the great plains, much spraying today.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Contrails are not in "patterns", they are showing where planes flew. Planes fly to every point of the compass, therefore contrail they make will do likewise.
Please explain how someone can possibly gain anything by making some kind of line, grid or patterns into an area of the atmosphere with high winds which will make it drift. Or how a pattern to you will look to someone even 10 miles away.

When you think about it, what you suggest makes no sense. Please think about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

What I suggest makes no sense?
I have not suggested anything, where do you live inside of a box?
I seen chemtrails everywhere and I am not fifteen year's old, so I know what im looking at.
I dont know what it is. Your question as to why would anyone be spraying anything on us or why would they make patterns is quite funny, I dont know. Why do they do anything?
In my comment I never said I knew anything, why do you know?
This is my view, deal with it

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes but is Alex Jones an expert on planes and contrails?
Why dont you go out into the world and go to maybe universities get some hardcore evidence and come here and tell me that youre that kind of a guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here's a step in the right direction:

Requests for access to research flight hours begin with the submission of an Initial Request for Aircraft Support (Word (35kb), PDF (30kb)) to the manager of the facility. Based on information provided on this form, a DOE-empowered advisory panel recommends to DOE an award of flight hours for the proposed use. Then the user completes a more detailed Research Aircraft Deployment Document (RADD: Word (180kb), PDF (85kb)) in coordination with the RAF manager. RAF users not associated with the DOE Atmospheric Science Program will need to work with the RAF manager on an estimate of the cost of offsite aircraft logistics such as 1) landing fees, 2) hangar rental, 3) ground support facilities, and 4) labor and expenses for a PNNL flight crew of two pilots and two scientific support personnel. During the preparation of RADD, schedules are confirmed and safety and environmental compliance requirements are addressed.

The RAF does not cover the cost of engineering studies and airframe modifications needed for custom installation of project-specific equipment and instrumentation. Such costs must be budgeted separately through a contract with PNNL or Battelle. When requested, RAF staff will assist users in estimating these costs.

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft

The G-1 is a large twin turboprop with performance characteristics of contemporary production aircraft. It is capable of measurements to altitudes approaching 30,000 feet over ranges of 1500 nautical miles, and can be operated at speeds that enable both relatively slow sampling and rapid deployment to field sites throughout the world. The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements. The G-1 has sufficient cabin volume, electrical power and payload capabilities, and flight characteristics to accommodate a variety of instrument systems and experimental equipment configurations. Internal instrumentation is mounted in removable racks to enable rapid reconfiguration as necessary. Data from most systems are acquired on a central computer that is tailored to airborne research data acquisition. In addition to acquiring the various analog and digital input signals, it can be configured to communicate with and/or control other systems onboard, and to provide time synchronization to other computers.

But come on, you know they won't do it, these guys make their money from inducing fear.

Proving chemtrails to be contrails is not fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Why dont you go out into the world and go to maybe universities get some hardcore evidence and come here and tell me that youre that kind of a guy.

Exactly.

No matter what you may think of the OP's choice of investigative personalities (not even going down that road), they are not the ones who would be able to make a statement on this subject and draw more than the same audience you find here at ATS.

The system is built to defeat this to begin with. Once we lost the press... or what is today called the main stream media, we the people lost our first line of defense. The free press was once the poor knights of freedom that assured our liberty.

But today, they are fat & owned... and we are on our own.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I would like to state to you!! That I have seen your posts in several areas here trying to make claim no-one here knows jack@@@@ RIGHT?? Let me stae this if you are a govt. moron on here trying to discredit people I have news for you IT WON.T WORK!!!! i am watching your posts and all of them are trying to discredit people!! I have an eye on you!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am thinking this should be the prelude to a "How many conspiracy theorists does it take to change a light bulb joke".

The truth is that as early as the 1600's after a early colonial doctor noticed that settlements that did not burn coal as a fuel source were prone to cholera outbreaks and settlements that did, had no cholera outbreaks, the Powers that Be even then at that time saw some real benefits in what they described as "altering the atmosphere".

The push to use coal as a heating and fuel source all stemmed from that early belief.

The desire was benevolent in fact, early Govenors, and Mayors thought they were protecting their citizens by urging coal be burned specifically to alter the atmosphere.

That was almost 400 years ago, so to suggest that there would be no overwhelming reason what so ever the Powers that Be today would consider altering the atmosphere is rather foolish in light of history.

This is not to say that airplanes are being used to spray additives into the atmosphere, though they might.

However if the Powers that Be are deliberately altering the atmosphere, it could be for good reasons just as easily as bad ones.

Hopefully science has evolved from that point where coincidence becomes the evidence required to commit to such an endeavor.

Which leads me to my next point, until you know precisely why they are alterning the atmosphere, for what purpose, even taking a sample of the exahust of suspect air planes might not actually end up identifying the key ingredient(s) or what it might be meant to counter or effect.

I agree with Network Dude that sampling would be a rational first step, but in absence of a definitive reason they might be altering the atmosphere, simply obtaining a composite sample of exhaust gas is not likely going to bring you any closer to the truth.

The truth is they could be altering the atmosphere, they could not be altering the atmosphere.

Like the War on Terror, air planes get the focus as something that most people can see, and imagine as an instrument of terror.

However for instance just adding something to livestock feed, herd animals that pass gas as part of their digestive process could in fact alter the atmosphere.

Adding chemicals to the surface of large bodies of water could through evaporation do the same thing.

There are in reality probably dozens of delivery systems that could be used, many that the average person would not suspect because it's not as sexy or obvious as an air plane.

So it all boils down to how many things do you want to be afraid of and worry about.

Personally the smooth move would just be waterboarding say the CEO's of DuPont and Monsanto, and let's not even stop to think about what might be in the gasoline that your family truckster is spewing into the air every day.

You yourself might be public enemy number one when it comes to altering the atmosphere.

Theories abound, many of them far fetched, but it really more or less fits neatly into two camps.

Those who believe the government capable of anything no matter how malevolent or murderous, who some times as a result are willing to entertain any theory or notion or idea that supports that.

Those who believe the government exists just to get your Kitty Cat out of a tree, make sure Doctors don't accidently amputate the healthy leg, and get really misty eyed to build you a new road or bridge so you can go over the river and through the woods to visit Grandma on Thanksgiving, that take offense at the notion the government could be anything but benevolent.

I suggest pistols at fifty paces, for both sides, and while many think dawn would be a great time for this, it's really way to early for me to get up and all those firing guns are bound to interupt my beauty sleep which is why I think Sunset would be far more apporpriate for both sides to duel it out.

The truth is no one really knows for sure if the atmosphere is being altered, how and why, except possibly for a few people in the Chemical companies, and their government clients.

I often find both sides have some valid points to their arguments, but like religion it's an argument that really can't be settled, which is why...

I think this is the very first important step...

edit on 27/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Only real tests will prove anything everything else from either side is just noise and extremely annoying. In the recent decade people have noticed long lasting trails from aircraft that hadn't been noticed before. There must be a valid reason for this and so far none has been demonstrated or proved either way.

Those who believe they are merely contrails can describe all sorts of conditions that will create long lasting contrails, but what if those conditions were also the best conditions to be spraying something?
I know there is a better chance that I will mow my lawn on a dry day that is not too hot, it may also be the best time to spy on my neighbour doing the same thing.
There is a better chance you'll find people at the beach on a hot and sunny day, it will also be the best days to sell frozen watermelon.
There is a greater chance that people stay indoors when it is raining heavily and also the best days to sell umbrellas.
None of that proves a thing.

Like many of us I too notice those who "blindly follow an idea into oblivion without any critical thinking" on both sides of the discussion.

So, like OP suggested: Alex Jones, Jeff Rense & Jessie Ventura are great candidates for the task.
How can you prove an aircraft trail is not a contrail?
From ATS Thread: Chemtrail disbelievers display the most ignorance

Probably not very easy at all and almost impossible from the ground:
* Fly up to a suspicious trail and gather samples while it is still in the sky.
* Follow an aircraft that has left one of the suspicious trails and examine it.
* If you pilot one, call the press and make an emergency landing in a public airport with your loaded aircraft.
* Use of some highly sophisticated scientific apparatus that can determine what the trails consist of.
An experiment that may assist to disprove chemtrails:
From ATS Thread: Chemtrails cloaking nibiru?

1) Observe type of aircraft and weather conditions that allow the creation of long lasting, cloud forming contrails.
2) Reproduce it.
3) Invite media and others interested to examine said aircraft before flight, using al sorts of chemical testing etc.
4) Take air quality samples regularly through the next 24 hour period.
5) Have one group of media go up in the said aircraft to verify the actual plane being witnessed by the other media group on the ground is the one they have vetted.
However just like Chadwickus said:

posted by Chadwickus
But come on, you know they won't do it, these guys make their money from inducing fear.
Proving chemtrails to be contrails is not fear mongering.
I still hope one of them will take up the task.
Many kind regards

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What I suggest makes no sense?
I seen chemtrails everywhere and I am not fifteen year's old, so I know what im looking at.
I dont know what it is. Your question as to why would anyone be spraying anything on us or why would they make patterns is quite funny, I dont know. Why do they do anything?
In my comment I never said I knew anything, why do you know?
This is my view, deal with it

Hi, Dr Cosma.

I see you're fairly new here. I don't know if you have been lurking for a while before you joined up, or not, but I just wanted to give you a piece of advice.....and you can take it or leave it as you wish.

I would not bother getting into any debates on this subject, it's really pretty pointless. The same old trolls show up within short order, right after any thread on this subject gets started..........I think Chadwickus has actually broken his record, this time.

I haven't seen any postings by Chadwickus since....well, the last Chemtrail thread I looked at, lol. I'm surprised Essen (sp?) hasn't responded yet, as well.

There's several others who show up like cockroaches when the lights are turned off, too.

Just look up chemtrail threads and take a look at the posters responses, and you will see what I mean.

I understand what you are saying though, and I agree with you. Some people must think we are pretty stupid, and they certainly try to make us feel that way too.

It doesn't work with me.........

I won't be adding any more posts to this thread, but feel free to U2U me if you want.

God Bless
sezsue

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

The reason I appealed to these guys is they have money, and they have a stake in the game. They stand to gain something by spending the money. NO, I don't think they are real, but I am tired of the whining. And I am sick to death with the lazyness.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I've posted in dozens of different threads since the last chemtrail thread, thanks for embracing ignorance.

And you liken me to a cockroach? After constantly providing a way to prove chemtrails real?

The vast majority of chemtrail believers don't seem to know the meaning of pro-active, they just spend their time attacking people who haven't been sucked into the fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by condition9

When I question someone's credibility, I do so with a purpose. If someone can be proved to be wrong, then they should expect to have their credibility questioned. When I want information about something, say the "chemtrail" theory, I will look for people who know about the atmosphere, weather, chemistry, and aviation. Why is this bad? This site has the motto Deny Ignorance, which to me means looking for the answers to things, not just accepting what you are told. I looked for the answers and have yet to see anything within the "chemtrail" theory that cannot be explained, easily, by the science.
When someone is wrong, they are wrong. When they make a claim, they should expect to back it up with some kind of proof, not just opinion. When they are wrong and are unable to back up their claims, they should not be used as a source of information.
Credibility and respect should be earned by expertise, experience, and statements of real facts. When they have none of these traits, they have no credibility and I am going to not respect their opinion.
Get over it. It's a debate forum. It's what we do.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Okay, then what do you claim?

Although some could be photo shopped, all I have to do is look up my self to confirm weird patterns

You also claim:

I donno what they are spraying, but they are spraying something

I have given the explanation of what you claim are "weird patterns". They are not weird or planned patterns, they are following the flightpath of an airplane which is flying in that direction.
As to your claim "they are spraying something", how do you know? Have you seen credible tests? Or are you basing it on the easily debunked persistence?
Without tests of the kind proposed by the OP, you cannot "know" you can only guess.
I've looked into the science, read some of the tests discussed, and know there is jet fuel exhaust and that is all

top topics

<<   2 >>

join