It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Too See Jackie Kennedy Shoot And Kill John F. Kennedy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not buying that Jackie Kennedy killed JFK, however the assassins were told not to harm her and she did for some reason try and grab JFK's brain when it blew out of his head, leaping out of the car, exposing herself, and it wasn't until this time that a secret service agent FINALLY got around to coming close to the car, to help Jackie (forget about protecting JFK). So I don't think she did it but she may have been in on it in some manner, not really sure. The shooter was from the grassy knoll, and there were at least 6 shots fired, not just 3 as the Warren commission claimed. The house assassination committee had to finally admit a conspiracy when the police radio picked up additional shots fired. Interestingly this evidence came about because one of the conspirators intentionally left the police radio open so the police could not contact each other. Whoops, foiled by their own plan!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How can you be holding a gun when she clearly opens her right hand grabs his arm, next she opens her left hand and places that on his arm at well, then his head explodes...NO WAY SHE SHOT HIM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

everyone can clearly see

there is nothing in her hands...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
She places her right hand on his right bicep and her left hand on his left forearm. What this crackpot junkie is saying is, Jackie's fisted hand is to his throat. It is jfk's left hand/cuffling. Her hand is not to his throat and this gif proves that clearly.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You can see her left hand come up from the lower position. As jfk's left hand was near his own neck at an upward position, Jackie's left hand was fixed to his left forearm on the bottom of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Does anyone have any theories on what was wrong with JFK before the fatal shot, looks like hes already in some discomfort.
He clutches his throat after a bullet hits and exits hitting connolly up front.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
you can clearly see the bullet exit the upper right portion of the skull, traveling upwards at about an 80 degree angle. ive shot plenty of things in my day, and the bullet trajectory from the clip provided (at :22- :23 seconds) is clearly showing that the round was fired point blank. Jackie Kennedy very well could have been the shooter

The fatal head shot was not from point blank range but was from a prototype Remington XP-100 which is a bolt action pistol that fired a .221 remington fireball (essentially a .223 short with ~80% of the ballistics of the .223). It was likely fired with a rifle scope and with a fragmentary bullet (exploding sans powder) and fired from about 5-6 yards away from a storm drain in front of the grassy knoll as the limousine approached. There were at least 3 shooters in a triangular kill zone: book depository (set up shot for the patsy), the grassy knoll (take down rifle) and the sewer drain from which the head shot was taken just as the limo passed (in front of Mr. Zapruder; see frame 313 from the Zapruder film you can see bullet fragments going off to the left and slightly to the front). Click on the link to see the storm drain and the view as the limo would have passed at the time of the fatal shot.
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Im the one who is right!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Attention!

Just a friendly reminder to stay on topic and to not discuss one another!

Thanks!

~Hefficide
ATS Member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
E Howard hunt ? no ? even though hes in the tramp photos ? hello ?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I like the storm drain theory the best. It seems like the shot would be impossible to hit from the book repository. I have heard lots of different reasons behind the conspiracy but how about Kennedy was going to disclose to the world that there are aliens. Or more likely he wouldn't go along with the military-industrial complex's plan in vietnam. What are some more ideas on why he was killed?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I often look at these threads just to see if Rising Against has posted on them. The amount of detail in his work is extraordinary. Thanks for your contributions, RA.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is the kind of crap GLP accepts.

Not ATS.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In Z-275 you can see right down into the limo and the flowers on Jackie's lap.

The camera angle seems to change at Z-276, during Z-276 to Z-313 there is nothing down there, no flowers.
By frame Z-279 the flowers have been obscured by the camera angles.

The killing blow is at Z-313. No flowers.

And five frames later we can see down into the limo again, the flowers are back.

edit on 3/15/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add z-279

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
i dont think there is any doubt that there were other shooters in place, most probably as a distraction with jackie in the roll of executioner. the links i have provided go into far more detail and have done all the hard work. i just want people to observe the clips provided repeatedly and tell me that they cannot see jackie kennedy shoot her husband and stash the weapon behind him. thats what i see everytime.

I viewed your clips. I do not see the absurd accusations that you propose. I also had the pleasure of having a passing aquaintance with the former First Lady. She was a woman of dignity and grace. While I believe that all topics and events are fair game for investigation, especially on a site such as this, I also believe that you dishonor her memory and your country by making such a pathetic allegation.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
I thought that she killed him too, but now i see something new in the slow motion video, his chin or jaw starts to get bigger, like a baloon and then it explodes inside out, well cant explain it well just look at the video, was he faking his death?

The film of Kennedy's assassination had a morbid impact on me as a child. It is gross and terrible. Yet your post made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my pizza. I never thought there would ever be a day when I laugh out loud at something to do with this video. Thank you sir for the sore stomach from laughing. He faked his death eh? By blowing up his chin like a balloon and exploding it? I've heard it all now.
edit on 15-3-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

How interesting to learn that Jackie was an MK Ultra victim and shot her husband. I read through the thread and clicked on some links. I watched the clip that clearly shows Jackie shoot her husband and quickly conceal the gun behind the rear car seat.

I have never had my mind made up about the Kennedy assassination. The video clearly shows the CIA agent in the front seat turn around - gives credence to the 'trigger word' and bang - deed done. It is also known that being able to deceive the public when a crime is committed in 'plain sight' is a very powerful action.

Thank you for sharing some very interesting research and stimulating my thinking processes. Who knew?

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why do we never see any pictures of Jackie's face covered in blood? Let's get real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join