It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Too See Jackie Kennedy Shoot And Kill John F. Kennedy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yeah I see what your talking about, idk how the others can't, the pink panther has finally been busted too bad she's dead, also, I can't help but laugh when I see footage of lbjs car with his homeboys (secret service) all on the sides waiting for it haha and how the driver looks back and sees her shooting was priceless him and the other agent was like "yep she just shot him let's scram lol honestly we can all see clearly her not grabbing brain matter off the trunk plus she's the only one who doesn't flinch her actions alone makes her guilty as she slips something in her purse suspiciously , the most disturbing thing is how she brushes his head off to stand up, idk watching her actions I sought of feel guilty aswell cause she has a sexyness about the coldness of her actions, I can't help it imma sucker for crazy bitches haha

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corbin Dalus
reply to post by TWILITE22

To this day I cannot understand why his head snaps back and slightly to his left. The splatter suggests clearly, to me, that the shot cam from his front right. I don't know why it's not obvious to anyone who view the Zapruder clip. I target shoot alot at various objects too such as melons and such. Not an exact replica--I know. Maybe this is why it stands out so clearly. I refuse to believe that this shot came from his rear, high right. Admittedly I skipped ahead on this thread and maybe this has been discussed. I will read it, but does anyone else share this belief/observation so strongly?

He might well have been shot from the front-right (knoll firing position), but the back-leftward head snap doesn't prove that.

It sounds counter-intuitive, but remember that old saying "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"?

That's actually a law of dynamics, to be precise it's called 'conservation of momentum'.

That is to say that the momentum* of the firing action is what is transferred to the target. So either the gunman would have been thrown forcefully backward over a considerable distance (in order for the recoil of the weapon to match the movement of JFK's head) or... the gunman wasn't thrown forcefully backward and the impact of the bullet only moved JFK's head by a very small amount.

And since the first explanation is obviously ridiculous, because we know that it never happens at all in real life, it has to be the second.

There are various models that account for JFK's violent movement at the moment of the headshot, but the main thing here is that the whole 'back... and to the left' business is a popular misunderstanding that's got into circulation mainly via Oliver Stone's movie. A shot from the knoll wouldn't do that. It physically couldn't.

But having said that, the movement of JFK's head doesn't disprove the knoll gunman either. It doesn't prove anything either way, it's a distraction -- but it's such a glaring distraction that it's no wonder people are fascinated by it.

* = 'momentum' is hard to explain but easy to understand. It's a combination of mass and acceleration, and you feel it every time you stop a moving object, e.g., catching a ball.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join