Do You Too See Jackie Kennedy Shoot And Kill John F. Kennedy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I originally posted part of this in the excellent thread by Rising Against regarding the lesser known victims of what took place in Dallas in November 1963:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This clip was submitted in support of the theory that william greer fired the fatal shot but limit your attentions solely to Jackie Kennedy. I believe that the editing to similar scenes in the zapruder film (where her hand movements immediately following the fatal shot are edited(to hide the weapon and where she placed it) ) have not been performed here.

Maybe Jack Rubys statement that he shot Oswald for Jackie can be viewed in a different light.

Watch it again and again at 200%....she shoots him with her left hand, passes the gun to her right hand(notice the black object), stashes it behind her husband and turns to escape.....

www.youtube.com...

Here you see a slow motion centralised clip from the Zapruder film. Again focus your attention solely on Jackie Kennedy and her strange behaviour. Her husband is striken by severe discomfort in the neck area. She puts a hand on him but is focused on Connolly ahead. Connolly turns and Jackie Kennedys attention turns to her husband. Her left hand is by JFKs neck. The fatal shot comes and Jackie kennedys right arm rises and moves around the back of JFK. It is here(as in other places) where frames(mentioned above) are cut, and her arm jumps position, to hide both the gun and the the place where she stashes it. She then scrambles towards the back of the lincoln. Compare the two clips and view them repeatedly. I don't need to see them anymore. Because CLEAR AS DAY, I can SEE EVERY TIME:

JACKIE KENNEDY SHOOT AND KILL HER HUSBAND JOHN F. KENNEDY.

For comprehensive analysis:

letsrollforums.com... by SoldierOfTheLord.

www.abovetopsecret.com... by VirginiaRisesYetAgain.

Thoughts?

signature:MIndful That The Mind Has A Mind Of Its Own.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Why didn't you go ahead and post this in "HOAX" and get it over with?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Look carefully at the shot. The round clearly enters the head from the rear and slightly left. The exit wound forward right. High velocity round. I am not up on the case but I have seen a lot of wounds during my service. This was a high powered sniper rifle that was used. JFK was shot from above and behind.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

It’s an interesting theory, but admittedly, I can’t really see it being true. After all, let’s not forget there was witnesses here, many of whom without concentrating on cameras but instead fixated on the president and his wife, don’t you think any of them would have seen Jackie, being in such a close proximity to JFK, shoot him in the head, and then if they somehow missed that, seen her then hide the weapon?

What the witnesses did see though, and there was many of them – one you even mentioned in your OP – Adrian Zapruder, all claim that the shot came from the grassy knoll area, not the Texas school book depository building, or from anyone or anywhere in the presidential limousine.

Take a look at this image of people running up the grassy knoll almost immediately after the shooting had taken place:

The reason they ran up there was because that's where they had immediately suspecte the shooting had come from. And this was people on all sides of the motercade remember. And finally, let’s not forget what Lee Bowers had claimed also (Lee Bowers was in the perfect position as he was situated in a small tower overlooking the grassy knoll and the dealey plaza):

Bowers made two significant observations which he revealed to the Commission. First, he saw three unfamiliar cars slowly cruising around the parking area in the 35 minutes before the assassination; the first two left after a few minutes. The driver of the second car appeared to be talking into "a mike or telephone" - "he was holding something up to his mouth with one hand and he was driving with the other."
(Source)

Bowers also observed two unfamiliar men standing on top of the Knoll at the edge of the parking lot, within 10 or 15 feet of each other - "one man, middle-aged or slightly older, fairly heavy-set, in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about mid-twenties, in either a plaid shirt or a plaid coat or jacket." Both were facing toward Elm and Houston, where the motorcade would be coming from. They were the only strangers he remembered seeing. His description shows a remarkable similarity to Julia Ann Mercer's description of two unidentified men climbing the knoll.

When the shots rang out, Bowers' attention was drawn to the area where he had seen the two men; he could still make out the one in the white shirt - "the darker dressed man was too hard to distinguish from the trees." He observed "some commotion" at that spot, "...something out of the ordinary, a sort of milling around...which attracted my eye for some reason, which I could not identify." At that moment, he testified, a motorcycle policeman left the Presidential motorcade and roared up the Grassy Knoll straight to where the two mysterious gentlemen were standing behind the fence. The policeman dismounted, Bowers recalled, then after a moment climbed on his motorcycle and drove off. Later, in a film interview with attorney Mark Lane, he explained that the "commotion" that caught his eye may have been "a flash of light or smoke." His information dovetails with what other witnesses observed from different vantage points.
(Source)

So, again, Jackie shooting JFK is an interesting theory, but everything is seemingly pointing to the grassy knoll instead. Or at the very least, away from the theory of her or Greer being the shooter.

IMO, Jackie could have in no way shot the president, It doesn’t seem to make sense especially when going back to my original point which is the many witnesses would have seen it. Instead, they all claim a shot from the grassy knoll and they all heard a shot from the grassy knoll also. Smoke and a burst of light at the point of the shooting was even seen and heard.

EDIT TO ADD: Also, please don't forget the position of JFK after the shooting. He clearly moves violently to the back and to the left, in other words, towards Jackie. If she did indeed shoot him, he would have gone either straight back or in the opposite direction depending on her position but It would have been impossible for him to move towards her if she had taken the fatal shot.

S+F for an interesting theory still..
edit on 27-1-2011 by Rising Against because: Wrote this post way too quickly and made too many mistakes....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

yeah i hear ya! Me and my buddy were drinking one night thinking about crazy troll threads to make (no we didn't do it), and this sounds like one of them.

For the record, mine would be that Family Guy promotes beastiality since Brian has sex with human females. But that's a whole different can of worms

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Maybe Jack Rubys statement that he shot Oswald for Jackie can be viewed in a different light.

If anyone, he actually pointed the blame towards Lyndon. B. Johnson (obviously not the shooter but the man responsible for the events which occured)....

Google Video Link
edit on 27-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Does anyone have any theories on what was wrong with JFK before the fatal shot, looks like hes already in some discomfort.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

according to the "official story" the location you say is correct, but Oswald used a "6.5 x 52 mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle" and after seeing various documentaries on the subject, it was neither high powered, or very accurate.

funny though I see the opposite, I see it enter from the front, the back of his skull blow out and possibly brain matter. There's at least 1 documentary that says a piece of his skull slide down the back of the car and as the agent jumped in he grabbed it and gave it to Jackie, or something like that. I have no clue if that's confirmed.

I think these videos are like inkblot tests, we all see something different and it says more about us than the image.

I've seen people say the driver turns and blasts Kennedy with some special edition pistol. Nope, sorry, glint of greased hair, besides, everyone was watching the car, how could anyone miss the driver, or Jackie shooting him. That's patently absurd.

I really don't think there are any new clues to be found in any of the video, it's been looked at for over 30 years. We should be at least happy that after the Warren report, any inquiring into it essentially agrees, it didn't happen like they say, and the CIA probably played a role in it.

People will say, why hasn't someone come forward? PEOPLE HAVE! Plenty! E. Howard Hunt on his deathbed put it all out there.

During the last few years and months of Hunt's life he disclosed to his son, Saint John Hunt, through audio recordings, discussions, and through writings that he, and several others were involved in the conspiracy to kill President John F. Kennedy.[56] He even gave the codename the conspirators gave for the operation, "the Big Event." The other alleged conspirators include Cord Meyer, David Sánchez Morales, William King Harvey, a French gunman who worked for the Mafia, and Lyndon B. Johnson; Hunt's allegations, however, are sometimes considered unsubstantiated because what he said has not been proven by any official investigation after his deathbed confession in 2007. Cord Meyer and Bill Harvey were in the CIA. David Morales was unofficially in the CIA. Hunt died on January 23, 2007 in Miami, Florida of pneumonia[57][58] and is buried in Prospect Lawn Cemetery, Hamburg, New York. Hunt's memoir American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate, and Beyond was published by John Wiley & Sons in March 2007.[59]

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, they are unsubstantiated, everything in this case is to an extent, the doctors who examined Kennedy conflict with the purported x-rays we can see today.

JFK is much like 9/11 at the very least there is a government cover up of what truly happened. But the non-believers will always ignore any evidence or whistle blowers.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I believe the theory on that was a shot to the neck first, which is why he's clutching his neck and slumping, jackie turns and sees he's injured, the car slows, fatal head shot.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

That's when he was struck with the first shot.

There was a total or approx. 3 shots. 2 striking the president - The first of which also struck Texas Governor John Connally whom was also in the motercade.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

according to the "official story" the location you say is correct, but Oswald used a "6.5 x 52 mm Italian Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle" and after seeing various documentaries on the subject, it was neither high powered, or very accurate.

Well, what about James E. Files and how the weapon he claimed to have used fits perfectly with witness testimonies among other things:

Is the James Files story true? The weapon in question, a combination pistol-rifle would have been absolutely perfect for the short dimensions of Dealey Plaza. Especially concealment after the Assassination. Many witnesses thought a pistol had been fired/An Explosion had occurred. The location from which Files allegedly fired has been verified by Donald Thomas, the HSCA, and a peer reviewed British Science publication. Clearly there is a figure there in that precise spot in the Moorman Photo just to our right of a large tree the person is crouched with a possible barrel resting between the picket fence line....Jeff

It's possible that James Files story is "close" to the truth. The ammo available for the old 221 fireball was rifle ammo........The barrel of the Fireball pistol was too short to allow the slow burning rifle powder to burn completely. Consequently the unburned powder ignited when it hit the air at the muzzle....creating a hell of a boom and a fireball.... Recall that nearly all of the witnesses said they thought the loud "boom" was a railroad torpedo, a motorcycle backfire, or a cannon they had heard at football games.

Some folks say there is a fireball visible in some photos and several witnesses said they saw smoke on the G.K,

The wound on JFK's head is typical of the damage a Fireball pistol would inflict on a human head....

All of this tends to support James Files story that a Fireball pistol was one of the weapons used.
(Source)

- What was the weapon used according to Files?

Gun Specifics:

Designer: Remington Arms Company

Designed: 1963

Manufacturer: Remington

Produced: 1963–1998

Variants: XP-100 Varmint Special, XP-100 Silhouette, XP-100 Hunter, XP-100 Custom, XP-100R, XR-100 Rangemaster

Barrel length: 10.75 or 14.5 in. (273 or 368 mm)

Caliber: .221 Fireball, .22-250 Remington, .223 Remington, .250 Savage, 6 mm BR Remington, 7 mm BR Remington, 7 mm-08 Remington, .308 Winchester, .35 Remington

Action: bolt-action

Effective range: 200-300 m

Maximum range: 300 m

Sights: Iron sights on original version, Optical scope

Lee Bowers as well as many on the railroad overpass claim to have seen a flash of light at the point of the shooting backing up the above claim meaning Files may have been the shooter - situated on the grassy Knoll, not Jackie Kennedy - situated in the presidential Limousine or even Oswald - Situated in the Texas school book depository building.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Thanks for the info on that. No, not very powerful at all. Still, enough to do the job.
I think I may time some time to read up on this.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i dont think there is any doubt that there were other shooters in place, most probably as a distraction with jackie in the roll of executioner. the links i have provided go into far more detail and have done all the hard work. i just want people to observe the clips provided repeatedly and tell me that they cannot see jackie kennedy shoot her husband and stash the weapon behind him. thats what i see everytime.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

What absolute rubbish! The second shot not only splattered blood on Jackie but also part of his brain; by that time she was fearful for her life and tried to crawl out of the back of the car.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

The weapon pictured in your post is not a Remington XP100 as available in 1963.

Wikipedia: XP100 with photo of original model

In the original model as available then, the pistol grip and the trigger were both located forward of the bolt.
edit on 27-1-2011 by butcherguy because: added

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
mk ultra anyone? she always seemed a bit off to me

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

thanks for posting about E howard Hunt , by the way have you seen the "tramps " photo ? Hes one of the tramps .
I can verify your claim as his son was interviewed on the jessie ventura show , wasnt hunt part of operation 40 too ?
as for oswald ,, he was a average marksman at best , ventura who qualifies as higher rank attempted a reenacment of the jfk shooting and failed miserably .
Heres the video . www.youtube.com...

all evidence leads to the grassy knoll .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
mk ultra anyone? she always seemed a bit off to me

PMSL!

IRM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh, god, yeah, you're right. Sorry about that, my mistake.

Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

yeah i hear ya! Me and my buddy were drinking one night thinking about crazy troll threads to make (no we didn't do it), and this sounds like one of them.

For the record, mine would be that Family Guy promotes beastiality since Brian has sex with human females. But that's a whole different can of worms
s

did you not watch the clips. i told you to pay particular attention to jackie kennedy, who, even if you dont accept was the shooter, by any stretch, you at least must admit that she does appear, by her body language and motions, to be the shooter. if this grabs you, then you might have the interest to look through the links indicated and then come to your own conclusions whether it is a hoax or not.

<<   2  3 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant