It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorilla walks on hind legs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by teotwawki77

Would be an improvment on anyone you have had in the white house for last 50 years

Yes then we would know they are being fed theyre lines from a higher social status than president .
edit on 27-1-2011 by teotwawki77 because: word

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
suprised no one posted the slightly more epic part I

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

oh man thats frustrating reading your post. Im just going to assume you havent gone to highschool cause you obviously do not even understand the concept of evolution yet you like to laugh at people who believe its a necessary mechanism for all of life that lives in a ever changing environment. Dont try to fault what Im about to tell you because this is so that you can learn as I am obviously far more educated than yourself and realizing your extreme ignorance am here to help you be lifted from it. Humans didnt evolve from apes or monkeys(important). Apes, monkeys, and humans evolved from a common ancestor. Evolution is a gas and where there is a niche that a species can thrive evolution will expand to fill that niche with a species that will thrive there, it will not just evolve into one species where all other possibilities die off. Humans cannot live the life of a gorilla as gorillas are phenotypically perfect for living their lives where they do and that is thanks entirely to the mechanism of evolution. Another thing, nothing can be more evolved than another species amd theyre are no standards to judge that by. You might say we are the smartest yet there are millions of species on the planet that have a million times our population and are vaslty more successful than humans can ever dream to be. Hope you enjoyed your lesson. Learn well and spread the knowledge.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well, say ciao-ciao to the term 'knuckle-dragger'...

peace

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting videos. I don't think anyone mentioned this but there was a chimpanzee that some believed to be a human/chimp hybrid. His name was Oliver and he would also walk upright and behaved differently and even looked different than others of his kind. It was discovered later, however, that he was 100% Chimpanzee based on his mitochondrial DNA (Which still leaves the possibility of a human father).

Here's a link to the YouTUBE Video

www.youtube.com...

I do believe hybridization is likely in the human genome. We are the only species with a fused chromosome pair which denotes that our "creators" had fewer chromosomes than we, thus the need to fuse our 'ape' chromosomes to make fewer so that we may be genetically compatible for hybridization of the two species.

Anyway, back to the OP... S&F for a thought provoking thread!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Only problem? Someday soon an uptight mom is going to complain to the zoo and next thing ya know they'll be putting pants on the poor thing!

Get back on all fours where you belong son! You're making the humans nervous!

He's got a cute hiney huh.
peace

lol, why not, they did it with Humphry Bear here in Australia..
After years on TV they made him put pants on..
Stupid stupid people....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 59demon

...yeah, i remember that... was thinking his name was arthur - o'well... poor thing was treated like a novelty by so many... he ended up here in texas in a nice place where they treat him right... i guess he's still alive - havent heard... fascinating story tho...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That was awesome

The second video looked like he was off to work or something.

edit on 27/1/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
couldn't stop laughing when I saw that video, that gorilla is a dude!

Its gait is much more human like as opposed to when you see a gorilla or chimp attempt to walk on two legs for brief moments. So I'm wondering if ape boy's pelvis is vertically positioned like a humans or more horizontal like an ape's one usually is. If it is more like a human pelvis then is it genetic or as the result of something like birthing trauma or some other type of injury??

If it is genetic then someone should breed an army of super soldiers from that gorilla's seed....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well there is already the 100th monkey phenomenon, hopefully we'll have a 100th gorilla one too!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Maybe The Earth is getting ready to replace us.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by backinblack

Maybe The Earth is getting ready to replace us.

Fair enough too..
It's not like we've been good tenants..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You don't have to go to the UK to view an upright walking Gorilla, infact you can go to the Philly Zoo. Below are photos i have taken of a female gorilla at that zoo. Now could you imagine if they bred both the male and female gorillas? They could spawn a race of gorillas that are more likely to walk upright!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1669246397962c5d.jpg[/atsimg]

Also it was reported recently that a gorilla that can understand the english language has the IQ range of 70-85. That means there are Gorillas and Chimpanzees that are leaps and bounds smarter than many humans. Think about all this and people think animals are just stupid "animals".

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They said his siblings walk on their feet too!

If he begins fashioning spears it will truly be a "2001 space odyssey" moment.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Now all we have to is get them a social security card, a nice suit and put em to work. One more cog for the machine. We should tax them.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Now all we have to is get them a social security card, a nice suit and put em to work. One more cog for the machine. We should tax them.

Why?
If they are that smart they'll go on social security and sit around eating bannanas all day while watching reruns of Magilla Gorilla..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Have you got a link to that info please?
I couldn't find much else about him..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Many gorillas stand and walk occassionally, it's the continued walking, stopping upright and walking again that is unusual..
Do the ones at Philly do that.?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Have you got a link to that info please?
I couldn't find much else about him..

Here it says that his father and sister do it as well:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Thanks for that..
Some good pics on that site..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join