It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indoc

Originally posted by Xinthose
there will be alien-human hybrids from demons having sex with women, and there will be unrighteousness everywhere in the world... not to mention sorcery and other evil things... so gird your loins!

Well... From a literal view, the world is full of peace. More so than ever before. Sure, there are wars going on, and "evil" erupts from otherwise peaceful cities from time to time... But the frequency and the magnitude of the events are absolutely petty in comparison to the ugliness that was our human past. Relatively speaking, we as a people are getting along pretty well with one another.

I want to go to the world you are in......because the world I'm in doesn't resemble yours in the slightest!!!!

Are you aware of the fact that there are several countries around the world where the women are being told, don't have children, because weapons of war used there are causing terrible birth defects? I could go on, and on, and on, but you get my drift.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
this is bogus

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trinlan

Who are you? You should research the actual convention (conference) before you call it a hoax.

Not saying they SAID that ETs are 100% real or not, but they very well could have. I have not seen or read the meeting notes yet. I am looking forward to it with great anticipation though.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
but I do not believe they ever had the capability to do things today's crafts can without some sort of extraterrestrial help.

And why is this?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Rather than engaging in the ever eternal discussions of evidence such as ufos in art,, sacred texts, and the shamanistic influence of an observer of an event natural or not which we cannot ignore, and for which ample discussion can be found on ATS,
Lets get back on track.

The Conference was about Global competitiveness, which if we have some inkling of Ufology and business aspect, certainly needs to be competitive, thats ok. but it feels a tad misleading if one goes to the exo site where the leader banner makes it seem as this would be the main topic These were five panelists out of over 100, and if we review the prg schedule it was for from 200 300 pm 1 hour, or about 10 12 mins. per speaker., and not to announce a new revelation, nor should be taken as the globes leaders are somehow preparing us for "disclosure. This is the Exo spin, that somehow we are being trickle fed and prepared the latter. Its a good tactic when you have nothing concrete to offer and especially if you need to buy time Which is why I can't wait till 2012 gets here and Niburu materializes at the new dawn of man.

Jacque Vallet went as a venture capitalist, and did not list himself as a UFO proponent, and Michiu Kaku, as a sort of futurist..looking for a "theory of everything"
from the prospectus.
Using the cutting edge research of today’s foremost scientists he explores the science of tomorrow: computers, artificial intelligence, reshaping our genetic inheritance.
He explains how science is opening entirely new avenues for society and organisations at large.
A mesmerising and humorous speaker he conveys a contagious sense of the wonders of science of today and tomorrow.
He delivers a clear message of tomorrow’s world propelling you into the future, which provides you with valuable advice on preparing for change.
what no ET"s.?

and for the life of me I wonder how this will make us Globally Competitive. Warners certainly and Disney on other platforms speaking, I can see..discussing innovation, distribution in multicultural environments, addressing piracy etc. etc..but that's ok..

Had Exo just said..hey we are attending the the conference,( I don't know if they paid to be there or were invited or self invited and are pursuing our position of disclosure as one of dozens of topics, some not related at all).I would respect it more. But the Spin..is just too much, and actually sets the reader who follows and vets for a big fall when he reaches the site and scrutinizes it.

Like the Ufo in arts and caves, it's really how you set the table..do you slap the plates on the table, or set it carefully for your guest, making sure napkins, silverware are where they should be....assuring your guest you have his interest in mind, not your own.

Then..the meal..or final serving smell great look great..could be a great meal..or does the plastic ware, and sparse serving , and what looks like a hair on the rice....tell you perhaps something else..and gives u pause.to think..

There is one thread here where the OP, in excitement posts the Ufos in art were debunked. Any fair person familiar with these things knows the record is replete with strange and not all can be debunked. He posts some good explanations, but painted with a wide brush .

here is another same topic, well presented, without setting us up for a me vs them confrontation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.ufodigest.com... Michael Nesbitt

The last link is by Micael Nesbaitt, of UFOblog.com.and you will be hard pressed find much more balanced than him,

I would argue,,that what we have here is the former, setting up the usual me vs them scenario, and that Exo has again outdone itself. I would like to see what the audience in that youtube was like..Just to gauge the interest.in their presentation, vs the others..If E Forum..maybe no one. A transcript would be nice and hope that makes its way here soon.and see what the the Favorite Sons contributed towards enlightenment and competitiveness.

Innovation in ufology to me would be these entertainers vet their guests on the important gateway of Radio that reaches millions.and who have in many instances turned out to be nothing more the rogues..without apology to us, the audience or admission of error, as if nothing ever happened..That diminishes us all, and the very subject itself.
Exo claimed it was going there despite not because the issue of competiveness as important
While this conference would normally be of little personal interest to me, this year’s roster of invited speakers at the conference caught my attention. Ufologist Stanton Friedman, journalist and well known British UFO authority Nick Pope, venture capitalist and well known UFO authority Jacques Vallee, and well known science writer, brilliant physicist, and History Channel UFO commentator Michio Kaku were invited to speak at this year’s GCF.

So only a chance to essentially rub elbows with the UFO panelists. Ignoring the movers, shakers, and Shapers of our reality, Oil, Energy, Health, Communications, Hollywood, etc..Thats too real for them.
I found that so Bizarre, but imo, perfectly in line with the status quo and what we like to call the matrix, and the disconnect from reality much Ufology experiences and currently displays..

Innovation..an end to spin, and a return to honesty ..these should never be suggestions..they should the bed rock requirements for the entire field, or what is left of it. Some act as if Moses handed down 10 suggestions, he laid down 10 commandments, Whatever religion, I hope a new set of ethics is discussed that incorporates some accountability here and the media, that is sorely needed to stop the exploitation of us ALL. Work on that " infrastructure"..and we can get somewhere..

edit on 28-1-2011 by Sys_Config because: addition

edit on 28-1-2011 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

I want to go to the world you are in......because the world I'm in doesn't resemble yours in the slightest!!!!

I didn't say there were not ugly things going on right now. I'm simply saying that in comparison to all the war, famine, plague, slavery, genocide, governments being overthrown with violence monthly- and on and on that we faced in just the past 100 years... Not even mentioning all of the crimes and disasters against humanity in our earlier history- we are relatively stable at this time. If nothing else, the future is looking better. Other nations that were in the past tormented with poverty and civil unrest are becoming productive and competitive. You can't outweigh all of the progress humanity is making because of a couple of suicide bombers, lunatics shooting up places and natural disasters. Or depleted uranium shells.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

Originally posted by burntheships
I think the majority of people will be feeling exactly as you do.

I tend to agree with Zorgon on this one - There will be no Disclosure

I think it will come in a different way.

The only way we will get disclosure is when the ships came and start rounding us up like cattle. I can see a world leader now:

"My fellow citizens, I bring you great news. There is life among the stars, our visitors come in peace and have brought sources of limitless energy, cures for most diseases and access to there technology. They gladly gave this boon to earth freely and we have decided to give them a gift in return...... 90% of humanity will accompany them back to the stars as their slaves. My fellow world leaders and myself have already decided who stays and who goes, as your elected leader it's only fair that we select the gifts to our new star friends. Those selected to stay have already been notified. If you have not recieved a notice that you are staying then please leave all your possessions behind and proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest collection facility where you will embark your transport to your new world and career."

Exile, insightful post. And I love your usual wit and humor.
It makes me want to laugh, and at the same time we really dont know, it could be exactly
the way it happens.

We can specualte, but in the end we will only know for certain when and if the time comes.
The scenario you describe is well within reason of what we know about the governments, elites, etc.

One thing is for certain in my mind....and that is when, and if disclosure ever arrives, or if "aliens" present themselves it will be at that time things will become clear.

If the governments have bad intentions it would most certainly become obvious.

There are many different scenarios that could arise...If "Aliens" are hostile, or wish to harm us, use us, overtake the planet earth and its resources and human inhabitants, suck us into some religion, make us change our life in a way that would be inhumane...it will certainly become obvious.

Most accounts of humans and alien abduction are scary, if you ask me. If that is any indication of what may actually come in the future....well I cant say that I would look forward to it.

And for sure...one of the scariest things in life as Reagan said..."I am from the government, and I am here to help".

edit on 28-1-2011 by burntheships because:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinlan
this is bogus

There you have it ladies and gentlemen .
Looks like they have now sunk to a level where they no longer provide a basis for their beliefs and now just post asinine in-denial comments like this one .

Honestly . . .

Omega

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm sure any respectable country has had remote control "devices" deployed in our secret bases watching America fly secret nuclear propulsion craft since the '60's.

Plus with the Corporate CEO's of America saying after the "terrorist boogeyman" gets played to death the next card they are playing is "aliens are out there"....sure.

Says Made in America inside those funny lookin space ships. (really mainly made in China and only assembled in America).

Does anyone fathom how many craft we could have assembled since manufacturing was sent to China? We could have had factories over there cranking out pieces for decades and assembling those ships anywhere's in the world. Not even the Chinese would know what they were making. If they were smart they would have built trackers into the pieces so their satellites could see where they went. Anyone think the Chinese are stupid?

I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Does anyone fathom how many craft we could have assembled since manufacturing was sent to China? We could have had factories over there cranking out pieces for decades and assembling those ships anywhere's in the world. Not even the Chinese would know what they were making. If they were smart they would have built trackers into the pieces so their satellites could see where they went. Anyone think the Chinese are stupid?

I doubt it.

I too believe that the corporation known as the UNITED STATES has their own UFO fleet, and I think it is the triangle ones that are ours. I think they are planning to stage a fake alien invasion on us, in an effort to seize all of our weapons and enslave us, preparing the way for their Annunaki Masters to rule over Terra/Earth.
Sound crazy, does it? Maybe to you, the reader, but to me it makes perfect sense.
If the real ETs wanted to invade and take over, they would have does this many years ago, before we developed such weapons of mass destruction, and the ability to actually fight them off. My contacts assure me that every weapon on Terra/Earth can be beamed up within 20 Earth minutes. Kinda makes it a moot point, huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
With our amount of problems, the human race is not subject to business with a higher, more advanced/intelligent race. If you think about it, every bit of technology without a shadow of a doubt would go to battlefield needs first.

But hey I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
From the flow chart take out all the letters that do not fit with the remaining font in the sentence they are present in and from a sentence from them.
You get:
Dark-Bang-Kill-Life-Rapidly.
Maybe this is a warning to the businessmen to save themselves?
edit on 28-1-2011 by deathpill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
the word bang stands out most to me, but i suppose its been a while since i had any sex so maybe that could be why

i think this statement applys to many people here......

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Yes, I agree. I thought we had rules against this sort of 'drive by' posting. 'This is bogus.'- well thanks for the interesting well thought out opinion, sunshine, you have really added to the discussion with that insight.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is a good sign because it shows that no matter how stupid people and the governments are the ETs are on their way, and the companies are not going to sit back on the monetary potential and let it slide. So we are going to see some sweet stuff relatively soon. By relatively I mean like within 50 years or so... Well, give or take a few. We will have VR at this rate, and that's all that really matters right? I mean 2012 disasters, death, destruction... VR...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yeah because they pay the money to fund the production of flying saucers

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I believe this because how would they be able to put a man in flight, when from what we know they didn't even have electricity. Like i've said, I believe ancients deserve more credit than we give them, but with what they left behind, tool wise, they didn't seem to have the technology to build an engine and put it in an aerodynamic craft. Still, some of the ancient monuments are amazing and really mind boggling. Wondering how they lifted pure stones up to over 300 tons when are machines today would have trouble lifting it.

I just don't accept your theory, that aliens don't exist and it's just as ignorant to believe in a God. When there are tons of evidence for both. Pretending it's all the government, even though thousands of years ago this technology wasn't available, at least from what we know.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

this proves what ive been saying all along...

aliens dont have money. they have no concept of it.

notice the poster thing says profit is no longer a motivating force. and we must improve quality of life for everyone. this means the monetary system will be tossed out as Ive previously stated must happen for us to evolve.

I feel vindicated

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

YES Exile & BTS,
OBVIOUSLY our sources of "energy" are WAY outdated.
YES their disclosure will effect BIG BUSINESS
If we are clever, we can save the $5000 dinner and plan accordingly. : )
If ET's planned to rid the planet of ALL meager Earth Beings, they would have done it thousands of years ago.
There was a little blurb on the chart about Capitolism and motivation....
Are we not all annoyed by those who think someone is coming to save them, as they cash their food stamps,become obese and teach these ethics to generations of their children?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
honestly if ufo were on earth what benefit does the government even have to keep it from the public? why wouldnt they come out and tell everyone, and if they did know how could it be held such a big secret?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join