It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN human rights official claims 9/11 was US plot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I guess that red glowing material pouring out of the towers that you have no doubt seen in your ten years was melted...ikea furniture or computers. I like the way you realize that the "meteorite" as you call it will immediately be offered as proof, but as usual, you dismiss it out of hand without any solid reasoning. Why don't you show us just one picture or example of a building falling in a manner remotely consistent with how WTC 1, 2, & 7 fell WITHOUT the aid of explosives. You guys are pathetic.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I love how people on here try to convince me that a Zionist Jew, who was in charge of the 911 report and the preemptive war strategy in Iraq, had my best interests in mind, and told me the truth.

Doesn't take a "Scholar" to realize something was fishy from the start.

edit on 26-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

And why don't you stop deflecting , and show me a photo of re-solidified steel from the WTC ?

What evidence do you have that would prove the material flowing from the building was STEEL ?

Come on , show us photos of this steel after it cooled and became a solid again . After all , it would have HAD to re-solidify , before it could have been "shipped off to china really fast" .

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

And why don't you stop deflecting , and show me a photo of re-solidified steel from the WTC ?

What evidence do you have that would prove the material flowing from the building was STEEL ?

Come on , show us photos of this steel after it cooled and became a solid again . After all , it would have HAD to re-solidify , before it could have been "shipped off to china really fast" .

I guess I'll stop "deflecting" when you stop ignoring evidence like the aforementioned "meteorite" that easily fulfills your evidence requirements.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So , are you saying that the "meteorite" is a chunk of re-solidified steel ? Guess what , it isn't . It is an amalgamation of several different materials , including steel , which by the way , is not molten , as you can clearly see rebar protruding from it that is not molten .

You're gonna have to do better than that . The meteorite is not a chunk of re-solidified steel .

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yes, completely agree with you Shadow Herder. Muslims had got hold of nukes and smuggled them into the WTC. It really annoys me when people keep on saying it was a controlled demolition when it was clearly nuclear, and who's going to have nukes? Muslims! (Purchased from Russia)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Very true GoodOlDave! There's a lot of money behind the conspiracy theorists and their alternative agenda. The 'Truth Movement' is getting out of hand, someone is obviously financing it, I suspect George Soros. At least the media are still loyal to the US and don't even consider such ridiculous possibilities.

There really should be penalties for posting this kind of theories online. Some form of punishment is needed

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

Actually you are way wrong on that 9/11 wasn't investigated as much as clinton's sex life, so you can accuse everyone else of not researching, but you're way off base, if you google hard enough there's an article with the money spent on investigations and 911 came out pretty darn cheap

I would suggest you check again. And this time instead of comparing the cost of the two committees you should aslo include all the cost accounted to the FBI, CIA, and numerous other law enforcement agencies. Thats the investigation - not the 9/11 commission. The 9/11 commission was a post-op analysis of the security and intelligence communities behavior, means and methods.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Very true GoodOlDave! There's a lot of money behind the conspiracy theorists and their alternative agenda. The 'Truth Movement' is getting out of hand, someone is obviously financing it, I suspect George Soros. At least the media are still loyal to the US and don't even consider such ridiculous possibilities.

There really should be penalties for posting this kind of theories online. Some form of punishment is needed

Facepalm to the lol.

And Dave, you missed the whole point of "I don't need a scientist to tell me what a piece of horse crap smells like."

Propaganda much?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

So , are you saying that the "meteorite" is a chunk of re-solidified steel ? Guess what , it isn't . It is an amalgamation of several different materials , including steel , which by the way , is not molten , as you can clearly see rebar protruding from it that is not molten .

You're gonna have to do better than that . The meteorite is not a chunk of re-solidified steel .

I actually wasn't saying it was molten steel, I was pointing out that you were not saying why it wasn't. Now you have made your case and truthfully, I don't know if it is or isn't. What I do know, is that the case for the gov't lying to the public about 9/11 doesn't hinge upon it (which is why I don't care to scrutinize it) or pictures of molten metal. You want pictures taken from the rubble, even though you have seen video of it pouring out of the building and heard firemen who were there say unequivocally that they personally witnessed "molten metal" on site.
I agree that pictures would of such would be nice, and I've seen one that appears to show it pouring from the bucket or claw (can't remember which) from a piece of heavy machinery here on ATS many times, but of course the OS guys just dismissed it out of hand also. If you are deadset on me producing this picture I will, but I know that you will dismiss it as photoshopped or that there isn't a way to tell for sure that its molten metal. Also, I'd just like an acknowledgement from you that the gov't may indeed have such material locked away in the minute (in scale) amount of debris it has kept for itself, since it refuses to allow any independent investigators access to it. Furthermore, ground zero wasn't exactly an open site for interested photographers when said evidence would have been most easily found now was it?
Basically, when you produce the evidence I'm asking for then I will feel compelled to do the same. As it stands, why should I go through the trouble when undoubtedly you've seen the same pictures I have in the last 10 years.

Oh hell, here it is anyway.

and this

Want another?

Now, where is the evidence I was asking for?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
of course it was! anyone who doesnt believe that it was is a fool.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe that Isreal had a lot more to do with 9/11 than any other country.

They have proven time and time again that they want the US to be part of their agenda towards aggression world wide, and what better way to draw in the US Military than to attack iconic structures and the Military HQ, and blame it on AQ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

How rude to FacePalm me, but some Neo-Cons did just slip me a large sum of money to write that, so I guess I deserve it

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinIowa

I'm starting to believe that Isreal had a lot more to do with 9/11 than any other country.

So you think that Israel, in a secret plot for world domination, would engage in the most complex conspiracy in the history of mankind, kill 1000's of innocent citizens of the one country it needs and cannot afford to alienate in order to achieve world domination? How does that work?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Are you saying all testimonies were allowed into the 911 commission report good ole dave?

No they weren't. They couldn't physically ask every single person in Manhattan what they saw, and they left out the testimony that had nothing to do with what the report was set up to investigate (I.E. the physycal mechanics of the collapse of any of the buldings). Plus, there was almost certainly a lot of information that wasn't available at the time, and I know they left out material that couldn't be corroborated (I.E. William Rodriguez claiming he saw one of the hijackers scoping out the interior of the WTC a month or so before that attack.)

That said, from all the exerpts flaunted in my face by the conspiracy people, I have not seen anything that significantly contradicts the major point that the 9/11 attack was genuinely the work of Islamic fundamentalists, particularly when I see that all the conspiracy people are doing is repeating some rubbish they got off some damned fool conspiracy web site.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I guess I'll stop "deflecting" when you stop ignoring evidence like the aforementioned "meteorite" that easily fulfills your evidence requirements.

Yes , you WERE saying that it was molten steel .

As for the firemen , not one single one of them obtained a sample of the alleged "molten steel" , to have it analyzed by a lab to confirm that it was indeed steel . Therefore , it could have been any number of materials in a molten state . And before you ask , NO , I do not feel that firefighters , or anyone else , can look at molten material and know for certain exactly what it is without obtaining a sample and verifying as much .

Your first image does nothing in the way of proving that the material coming from the tower is molten steel . Could be molten xxxxxxx . Your second image , if it were legit (which it isn't) , would only show red-hot material , not molten . Your third image is a straight-up fake , as the paper lying right next to the "molten" material is not even smoking , let alone burning .

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by JustinIowa

So you think that Israel, in a secret plot for world domination, would engage in the most complex conspiracy in the history of mankind, kill 1000's of innocent citizens of the one country it needs and cannot afford to alienate in order to achieve world domination? How does that work?

It wasn't Israel, it was Mossad, very different! They played a part, but ultimately to get to the root of all this look to Rockefeller and the Bankers, they control Mossad/CIA etc. They are the ones at the root controlling the tentacles with their cash.
edit on 26-1-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

CNN is your source for " valid " information? BWAHAHAH!!! laughable at best~

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, he is certainly pissing off the right people and the usual apologists that WOULD be "offended". He has been slandered and verbally attacked in the past for criticizing Israel....hmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

CNN is your source for " valid " information? BWAHAHAH!!! laughable at best~

Even the BBC is a better source than CNN. For example the BBC announced that WT7 had collapsed before CNN did, and amazingly even before WT7 had got around to collapsing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join