It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN human rights official claims 9/11 was US plot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

No , you did not show me a photo of steel that had re-solidified , which is what I asked for

Fair enough, I did not show re-solidified steel, but I did show pictures of molten something...that can be and is reasonably considered to be steel by most people. You have not in any way proved that it is not, you know you can't, and that is why you are asking for something you know is not available. So what have we learned? That there are no easily obtained photos of re-solidified steel and that you will not address photos of what appears to be in all likelihood, molten steel. Moreover, you are disregarding any and all eyewitness accounts.

As for my earlier request, I only asked for an example of a building falling in remotely the same manner that was not demo'd with the aid of explosives. It doesn't need to be hit by a plane or have the same extensive engineering as WTC 1, 2, or 7, although it would be helpful. You are deflecting.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
I am not trying to blah blah blah Dave, show me where I said or even eluded to or insinuated what you say I did. This statement of yours is complete bullcrap and just another clever diversionary tactic that I've grown accustomed to.

Oh, I get it. It's the innuendo dropping game again, where you know you don't have even a microbe of proof to back up anything you say so you have to resort to dropping innuendo and making accusations without coming out and saying it, so you can say, "I didn't say that" in plausible deniability when you're called on it.

Let's end this children's game right now- just what IS your definition of "official story" if it isn't some officially sanctioned version of one scenario over another by some central body? I can tell you right now this is what everyone else here defines it as.

So you read the 9/11 commission report, whooptie friggin doo. Yes, they interviewed many people. What you don't mention is how many of those people's testimony they left out of the official report, just like they left out WTC 7. There were others who were involved in the events of the day, who were prepared to make statements, and were never interviewed. I make these statements without naming names because I know for a fact you have seen the same threads I have that do name names, so please don't go there.

Actually no, I don't know what threads you're refering to. The only ones that come to mind are the "witnesses heard explosions" posters, and I know YOU'VE seen where it's been pointed out that the towers were chock full of flammable objects (Electrical transformers, pressurized pipes, etc) that would naturally go BOOM in a fire. As I said before, the 9/11 commission report was NOT set up to investigate why the towers fell. It was set up to investigate who did it, how they did it, and how the gov't responded, as well as a few recommendations. They didn't flipping care about what floor the fires were burning in WTC 7 or how far wreckage fell when the towers collapsed.

This is a moronic statement Dave. Wow, who could imagine, a Muslim who prayed to Mecca several times a day, just as his religion requires him to do. I'd say that hardly makes him a nut, no more a nut than say a Catholic priest for a life of celebacy anyway.

I never said that his praying made him a nut. I said people who directly knew him were testifying to the commission so they could get an overall picture about what happened that day, and that particular testimony showed he had religious convictions he took seriously. It was his girlfriend testifying to the commission that he dismembered her kittens after an argument that showed he was a nut.

Why don't you address the statements made by the pilot who flew with him and subsequently denied him a plane rental or Amanda Keller instead? In case you didn't know, Keller's statements make him sound less than fanatically Muslim by the way.

Oh, good grief, stop it. Amanda Keller is the name of the girlfriend who testified Mohammed Atta dismembered her kittens, as well as the one who testified he was already an accomplished pilot. She DID testify before the commission and she's the very person I've been quoting in my last few posts. You're right, his own associates are showing him to have been less of a fanatic muslim and more of an outright sociopath. You're just picking and choosing your quotes as it suits your conspiracy peddling.

In case it hasn't occurred to you, when you're declaring the 9/11 report to be a pack of lies, you're necessarily accusing Amanda Keller of being a liar, and now you're turning around and saying she's a credible witness. How do you explain your contradiction?

The rest of your post isn't really worth mentioning because its just more diversionary tactic. I didn't say anything about Bush and whatever else you puked out through the keyboard.

I don't care whether you did or not. *I'M* the one who keeps bringing up Bush, namely, because the guy was a blithering idiot and there's no way he could have been even remotely capable of orchestrating the most complex and intricate conspiracy in all of recorded human history with the stunning perfection of a supernatural act. You people keep insisting he's some geopolitical chess grandmaster when the guy can't even color in a coloring book while staying within the lines.

If you haven't read the 9/11 commission report as is your responsibility as a self declared truther...and you've all but come out and admitted you haven't...then you aren't anyone to be coming here and discussing the flaws in the 9/11 commission report because you don't even know what the supposed flaws even are. One moment you're accusing 9/11 commission eyewitnesses like Amanda Keller of lying, and the next you're insisting she's a credible witness.

You really have no credibility.
edit on 27-1-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

I only asked for an example of a building falling in remotely the same manner that was not demo'd with the aid of explosives. It doesn't need to be hit by a plane or have the same extensive engineering

Look , I'm not trying to be rude or anything , but you can't seriously expect to compare the collapse of the towers to any other collapse in history , as there is nothing to compare these events to .

In order to make a valid comparison , you would have to produce another 110-storey tower that was impacted by a plane at high speed , which then caught fire as a result .

Well , guess what ? The only time this has happened , was on 9/11 . But , here's a little something to chew on ...

Tower One was impacted by a plane at high speed , it caught fire , and collapsed . The ONLY thing that you can use as a reference of comparison ? You guessed it ... TOWER TWO , which was also impacted by a plane travelling at high speed , caught fire , and collapsed .

Truthers actually hate this part , as they can offer no logical argument that would refute what I am saying here . Tower One reacted EXACTLY like EVERY other 110-storey building , with the same design , that had been hit by an airplane travelling at high speed , and which caught fire and suffered intense heat for an extended period of time . I challenge anyone to prove me wrong on this point .

No other building , in the history of high-rises , had ever collapsed in the same manner as Tower One did ?

WRONG , WTC1 collapsed exactly as should have been expected , according to the history of high-rise collapses .

Anyone who denies this is a liar .

As for the clinker (meteorite) , anyone who is honest would have to admit that it consists of numerous components , none of which can be seen to be re-solidified steel . That is a non-argument in it's entirety .

I did not show re-solidified steel, but I did show pictures of molten something...that can be and is reasonably considered to be steel by most people. You have not in any way proved that it is not, you know you can't, and that is why you are asking for something you know is not available. So what have we learned? That there are no easily obtained photos of re-solidified steel and that you will not address photos of what appears to be in all likelihood, molten steel.

You admit you didn't show re-solidified steel , but then you turn around and say that in all likelihood it is ?

Look at it again , really close , and tell me you can't see all of the pre-fab steel protruding from it , as well as the paper fragments , etc.
Can you not see the CONCRETE ?

Stop the video at 1:16 , and look at all that prefab steel that HAS NOT MELTED . Stop it again at 1:52 , and check out those paper fragments . Stop it at any point , and let me know where the re-solidified steel is at .
edit on 27-1-2011 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice

GenR, Is there some 9/11 Debunking 101 class that teaches all you guys these slick one liners that all of you debunkers seem to all know by heart and use all the time? I mean whatever floats your boat, but I'm still trying to figure out why it is all of you 9/11 Debunkers keep coming back to argue with a group of people you all believe are dumber than a box of rocks? To debate about stuff you believe to be already completely flawed or even falsified. You guys can't possibly think your serving the greater good, I don't know, seems like a exercise in futility.

No actually its years of dealing with the TM, who hasnt changed a bit in the last 7 years, and I know every single argument by heart, as each one has been debunked and put to rest, and then resurrected time and again by the TM as "NEW PROOF". Its like a giant game of "Whack-a-mole". Oh and the humor bit comes from dealing with truthers who come in time and again, and after just being proven how wrong they are about their arguments, they revert right back to the same wrong argument. I havent seen mules as stubborn as some truthers.

As it has been proven time and again, Dr. Griffin is NOT a credible source on ANY aspect of the 9/11 attacks, since he is by profession, a THEOLOGIAN. You are aware what a theologian is correct? And yet he is hailed as a hero by the Truth Movement as daring, intelligent, an instrumental source on 9/11 Truth. And where are his engineering degrees, metallurgical, fire protection, aeronautics, etc, degrees that make him a credible source? About the only thing he did was create a new religion, known as the TM. And you all are falling for it, hook, line sinker and pole! And that is where the humor comes in. The fact that the TM was created by a theologian as a new religion and you all have been hoodwinked by false prophets and messiahs! And come now, the Hardy Boys Dylan and Avery? Two college boys with the intelligence and arrogance of frat boys are talking about topics they have virtually zero authority, knowledge, or credibility, creating a movie that had to be fixed a few dozen times (and they still didnt fix all errors), all based upon analyzing fuzzy, blurry compressed videos and pictures in their parent's basement, using heaping tons of innuendo, assumptions, flat out lies, misconceptions, twists, and edited eyewitness accounts to hoodwink a whole another group of people into believing falsehoods of 9/11. What credibility do they have? NONE. So far three heroes of the TM, all false gods. Dont you see the humor?

Lets go on: Dr. Jones. Cant do one single experiment that would have 100% put to rest if it was thermite or paint. Instead, he tries to fit the square peg into the circle hole, and pulls crap out of thin air to cover up his incompetence. Some hero. He's credible? And Richard Gage. Using boxes to simulate the WTC and resistance?
And now, this guy. This self-hating Jew, who is about as credible as Ahmedinijad on the Holocaust, regurgitates the exact same sewage taken from all the TM sites, is now hailed as a heroic human right official who dared to speak out on 9/11? Was he at all involved in any of the investigations into 9/11? no. Was he involved in the 9/11 Commission? Nope. Was he involved in NIST and FEMA's reports? Nope. So what makes him so great? All he did was burp up the same nonsense repeated by every carbon-copy TM website. And looking into his past? Heh, no thanks. But hey, I guess the TM needs all the help it can get!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Why do you say Jones is a self hating jew? lol.

BTW if you've seen the Explosive Evidence documentary there are other independent scientists, who explain how they've found thermite in the dust also.

Of course they aren't qualified.

Only government appointed people are qualified.

edit on 27-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't need anyone to tell me the truth. Anyway who believes the official story of 9/11 is either very mis-informed or a disinfo agent.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truepatriot
I don't need anyone to tell me the truth. Anyway who believes the official story of 9/11 is either very mis-informed or a disinfo agent.

Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truepatriot

Anyway who believes the official story of 9/11 is either very mis-informed or a disinfo agent.

And there it is folks , the epitome of the TM . Are you a theologian also ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Please feel free to show where I stated or even remotely implied that OBL has been connected to the events of 9/11 .

those damned fool conspiracy web sites.
theres not a day that goes by with out you spewing out this bs sentence, your begining to sound like a cracked record give it up and please get an interesting hobbie
edit on 27-1-2011 by kaya82 because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Nope, you didnt even bother to read my post fully, or even look into Richard Falk. Richard Falk is the self-hating Jew. Please be more careful when reading responses.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Ok, my fault.

You're right his credentials don't mean anything. Self hating Jew is all you need to know.

As I put in my other post. Only people appointed by US government agencies opinions in regards to 911 are valid. /sarcasm

Attacking people's characters and credentials without actually debating what they say is probably the most ignorant thing you can do. Its also pretty childish.

I take it you are jewish since you called someone else a self hating jew. Maybe you are just towing the line for Israel's sake. Good luck with that, americans aren't buying it any more.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No I'm not Jewish, as a matter of fact. Roman Catholic. I do have certain beefs with certain actions done in the name of Israel or by Jewish authorities, however, those are OT in this case. His actions and behavior preceed his message.

Also, Richard Falk's credentials mean nothing. As GoodOldDave pointed out, there are many "professionals" who are also bat-# crazy or nuts. Take Judy Wood. She has a PhD.

She's a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials.

www.fromdusktildawn.org.uk...

She's already far more intelligent and more relevant credentials than Dr. Griffin or Richard Falk. Ergo that must mean she is an authority that is also speaking out on the 9/11 truth. She believes that death rays brought down the WTCs. Why arent you flocking to her, since her credentials are far more advanced and better sounding than Falk's or Griffin's? Seems to me, you should be all over her. You are for Richard Falk. He's written 20 books. WoW!
My god that makes him really smart!
But what does that have to do with 9/11 or engineering of WTC or demolition, or airplanes? NOTHING. So what? I can bring a bum off the street and have him read from a TM website the same points Falk read. are you going to rally to this bum as well, since he is daring to speak out agianst the "OS"?

As I put in my other post. Only people appointed by US government agencies opinions in regards to 911 are valid. /sarcasm

Ah so the ASCE is appointed by the US Govt? The AIA is a govt agency? NIST is also a govt agency? The NYFD and NYPD are govt agencies? What about the actual professionals that have relevance to the WTC? Ask these guys:
911-engineers.blogspot.com...
They have no problem with the reports from FEMA or NIST. And they have 100000000000X the experience and expertese in these matters than the entire AE911T crew, LC, Infowars, Griffin, Jones, Falk, Gage combined! Look through the roster of ASCE or AIA. See how many of them are on AE911T's list!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So you're saying Nist isn't a government agency? Fail.

www.commerce.gov...

I'm not interested in the people that haven't spoken up. That means nothing. Look what happens when they do? They are attacked and called crazy.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ah ok, so NIST is part of the US chamber of commerce. Ok, so what? Every single one of them is a liar? is that what you are saying? That every member of NIST is a paid off person that will lie about anything the govt tells them to?

gee and it doesnt bother you all the lies told by LC, Dr. Griffin, Dr. Jones, Dr. Wood, Alex Jones, and nearly 99% of the TM? Not at all?

Ah yes its the ol' "they wont talk for fear of retribution" bit.
fail.
Sure, ok, well, then, if Falk is so important, and intelligent, where is his critical analysis of the WTCs, their fire resistance abilities, impact studies, or his paper on just how exactly the WTCs were a US job? Come now,after 10 years, AE911T cant even come up with ONE paper together that would explain anything.

ASCE, NIST, AIA, all credible sources, all have experience, all have expertese. AE911T and Richard Falk? Nothing. And you really think not a soul from ASCE, NIST, or AIA will speak out because they will get attacked?
that is the lamest excuse ever. You gotta do better than that!
edit on 1/27/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Ah ok, so NIST is part of the US chamber of commerce. Ok, so what? Every single one of them is a liar? is that what you are saying? That every member of NIST is a paid off person that will lie about anything the govt tells them to?

gee and it doesnt bother you all the lies told by LC, Dr. Griffin, Dr. Jones, Dr. Wood, Alex Jones, and nearly 99% of the TM? Not at all?

The bottom line is. You're trying to get people who don't trust the government to believe a story that was put out by 2 government agencies. The Nist report and the 911 commission.

Its just as absurd as Israel investigating its own flotilla thing. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The bottom line is. You're trying to get people who don't trust the government to believe a story that was put out by 2 government agencies. The Nist report and the 911 commission.

Its just as absurd as Israel investigating its own flotilla thing. lol

ah, but what about ASCE? AIA? They have no problems with the NIST report. Why is that? And dont give me that "they are too afraid to speak out for fear of retribution" garbage.

9/11 Commission was created to put together all the evidence, investigations, intelligence failures, and such in the days, weeks, months and years prior to 9/11/01. In effect, who dropped the ball, who screwed up, and who is to blame. Of course nobody wants to admit they #$%^ up royal and allowed terrorists to strike so sucessfully. if you want to look for a real conspiracy, look for the ones that goofed up and tried to cover up their imbecile actions. I'd believe more in a coverup of ineptitude, sheer stupidy, ignorance, and unecessary miles of red tape and criminal negligence, than any grand scheme of faked planes, demo charges with magic nano-thermites that somehow explode and melt and get snuffed out, etc etc etc in order to further whatever stupid goal a truther can dream up of: NWO take over, excuse to attack Iraq, oil, money, etc etc etc.

Are you even aware of what each entity was suppose to do? Do you know what the 9/11CR and NIST were tasked to do?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If people were so inept why wasn't anyone fired? Why were some people promoted?

If you are ignorant to history then yes this looks like a terrorist attack. If you know history, and the history of false flags, both by America, and Israel (on america). Then these should be the first to look at. Once that clears, then yeah maybe you can look at muslims.

Looking 10 years after the fact and the reaction to all this, there is no doubt in my mind. Most people on this site are pretty smart, and know their history. Thats why I don't see the point of some of you trying to change people's minds on here. Maybe fox news forums or something. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The US is one step further from total restructuring of their national and foreign policies ie. "revolution.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

If people were so inept why wasn't anyone fired? Why were some people promoted?

And therein is your conspiracy! Why didnt get people fired? Why wasnt anyone punished? You see? But then, who would want to admit they fouled up royal and got 3000 civilians killed, because of sheer incompetancy? You want a real conspiracy? There you go. And maybe then the allegations of the 9/11CR being a whitewash hold merit. But then again, since when does the govt admit to screwing up?

If you are ignorant to history then yes this looks like a terrorist attack. If you know history, and the history of false flags, both by America, and Israel (on america). Then these should be the first to look at. Once that clears, then yeah maybe you can look at muslims.

Oh false flag, shmalse flag. The typical answer to everything, when facts just dont get through a stubborn mind. No, that is not how it works. Why were radical muslim terrorists first to be looked at? Well gee, one has to got hrough history to get the answer: USS Cole bombing, bombings in Beriut, bombings in Bali, India, Kenya, Yemen, Tanzania, WTC93. What about the failed and caught attempts prior to 9/11? Who was threatening the US and the allies? Gee was it Christian little ol ladies? Was it Israeli terrorists? Was it US operatives? Nope, nope nope. Radical Islamic terrorists, funded by, organized by, or blessed by OBL and AQ. How many alleged "false flags" by the US on US soil, or by Israel on the US? pales in comparison, and in fact, any normal thinking human being wouldnt go, AHA! It was probably a false flag designed to deceive us! Most people dont even know WTF a false flag is.

Looking 10 years after the fact and the reaction to all this, there is no doubt in my mind. Most people on this site are pretty smart, and know their history. Thats why I don't see the point of some of you trying to change people's minds on here. Maybe fox news forums or something. lol

Sorry, but most people are not going to think its a false flag when looking through history. I too, understand history well, and have studied. I know the US is no saint. But to ignore the true history, of AQ and the terror attacks it has wrecked havoc around the world, is a slap in the face of the millions of victims that were directly affected by the attacks. Its no secret, there are actual radical muslim extremists that want to kill YOU and me, for just not being Islamic. And I doubt no matter how hard you try to ignore their hatred of you and me and put blame on the US or whatever, its not going to stop them from blowing you or me up in the name of Allah. In the radical Islamist's eyes, you and I are infidels that must be destroyed. It doesnt matter how much you blame everyone else but them, for the attacks. They want to kill kill kill all nonbelievers.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I was thinking more on the lines of the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, stuff like that. Are we just supposed to forget about this stuff? Oh pales in comparison? I'm sure the people on board the USS liberty would not think the same.

How many attacks have happened where they havn't gotten caught?

The whole muslims want to kill us all because we're non believers is a load of garbage. I can quote things from the bible, torah, and talmud just as nutty (if not worse) as the Koran. They hate America, because we tangle in their affairs, we have bases on their soil. We've helped overthrow governments and fund dictators (such as egypt)

Of course most Americans can't fathom what this would be like, and dont know history. You say you know history but it doesn't seem like it. The simple thought of (how would I feel if another country was doing that to me) doesn't seem to cross the mind. Amazing.

Since you are catholic I figure you are a zionist for some religious purpose so you will turn a blind eye to certain things, so that the messiah or whatever can come back. Good luck with that.

The simple fact of Israeli's caught on 911 should put up some red flags. Nope not mentioned in your "reports"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join