It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN human rights official claims 9/11 was US plot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

yes hugo chaves, the man who dared to give cuba oil in return for teachers and doctors, shame on him for doing some good to his people and to his closest allie

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You can laugh as much as you want but the joke is stil on you, since I know full well there is no "official story" in the context you're portraying it. You know as well as I do you're trying to make it look like a bunch of people went off into a closed room and pulled all the details covered in the 9/11 commission report out of a hat by magic

I am not trying to blah blah blah Dave, show me where I said or even eluded to or insinuated what you say I did. This statement of yours is complete bullcrap and just another clever diversionary tactic that I've grown accustomed to.

So you read the 9/11 commission report, whooptie friggin doo. Yes, they interviewed many people. What you don't mention is how many of those people's testimony they left out of the official report, just like they left out WTC 7. There were others who were involved in the events of the day, who were prepared to make statements, and were never interviewed. I make these statements without naming names because I know for a fact you have seen the same threads I have that do name names, so please don't go there.

When the report says that Mohammed Atta was a religious nut, it's not "an official story". They're getting it from his coworkers in Germany testifying that the guy would break off from work several times in the middle of the day and pray toward Mecca.

This is a moronic statement Dave. Wow, who could imagine, a Muslim who prayed to Mecca several times a day, just as his religion requires him to do. I'd say that hardly makes him a nut, no more a nut than say a Catholic priest for a life of celebacy anyway. Why don't you address the statements made by the pilot who flew with him and subsequently denied him a plane rental or Amanda Keller instead? In case you didn't know, Keller's statements make him sound less than fanatically Muslim by the way. You see, therein lies the issue Dave...some people say X happened, others swear it was Y. The gov't chose one version and completely ignored the others. What is so blatantly obvious, is that the version they chose is theoretically, physically, and logically impossible....period. I don't care if you talk to one or one thousand people who tell you that they can fly, because nature and the laws that govern the universe won't allow it, and we all know it.

The rest of your post isn't really worth mentioning because its just more diversionary tactic. I didn't say anything about Bush and whatever else you puked out through the keyboard.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by budaruskie

It's unbelievable how anyone who has actually studied the events of 911 cannot see that there are more holes in the story than a roted piece of wood.

Yes it is true and your view is shared by architects, engineers, doctors, scientists, Professors, Victims families, police and firemen and many millions more people and groups around the world.

There are about 5 guys here at abovetopsecret who have blinding hatred towards evidence and ATS users that show the official story is fabricated. These guys are called 'debunkers'. They are almost robot like, without human intelligent thought, autonomously replying and parroting the official narrative ( is there such a thing?).
edit on 26-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

That is an epic post my friend and I applaud you. Spoken like someone who has actually been in the 9/11 forums before.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The U.S used 9/11 as a pretext and tool to gain popular vote to invade and rape/pillage the resources as well as set up and empirically dominate the middle east.

M

PS* What does Osama Bin Laden and a bunch of extremists have to do with Afghanistan and Iraq? They "train" all over the world, including Pakistan, which I should add to the list as they are "cooperating" with the U.S

(told that if they did not, they would be rubble.)

Oh and I wanted to add... I love how we are a "christian" nation... (forgiveness being #1 in the book) ...

ROFL... *starts feeling sick*
edit on 26-1-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
star to you i felt sick too when hearing bush say we re are doing the work of god while dropping bombs on innocent civilians .
HYPOCRITE !!!!!
edit on 26-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

It is truly amazing how many people still labor under the delusions that the US is setting up some sort of empire in the Middle East and that we are pillaging the resources.....Hell, I WISH we were taking all the resources....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

I would like to see another example of skyscrapers having airliners slam into them at high speed.....oh, wait, till 9/11...it had never happened.

Why do people keep trying to compare 9/11/01 to other events?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i heard interviews from one of the architects and they said it was built to withstand plane attacks(NOT NANO THERMITE) so imo they were aware of a threat long before.
and dont believe bush or rice when they say they "couldnt envision planes being used as weapons " - they were warned on various occasions that this was a possibility AGAIN a long time before 911
edit on 26-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Excuse me?

I have friends there, as I type and as you read. They have Tim Hortons, Starbucks I believe, CocaCola, etc the list goes on... the "base" that my friend lives on takes 10 minutes to drive from one end to the other, and it is a VERY small base compared to the TONNES of other bases. (THIS ONE IS IN AFHGHANISTAN).

They do not plan to leave... And the few resources that those countries have, they ARE taking (just you don't get any benefit) They monopolize the illegal drug trades, tap the financiers and own the govnerment (any future tax, etc) Direct control over all.

What a foolish, terribly foolish comment and attempt at discrediting my remarks.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

It's unbelievable how anyone who has actually studied the events of 911 cannot see that there are more holes in the story than a roted piece of wood.

Yes it is true and your view is shared by architects, engineers, doctors, scientists, Professors, Victims families, police and firemen and many millions more people and groups around the world.

There are about 5 guys here at abovetopsecret who have blinding hatred towards evidence and ATS users that show the official story is fabricated. These guys are called 'debunkers'. They are almost robot like, without human intelligent thought, autonomously replying and parroting the official narrative ( is there such a thing?).
edit on 26-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

That is an epic post my friend and I applaud you. Spoken like someone who has actually been in the 9/11 forums before.

It's even more than that, there are those that contrive to make decent threads into the kill zone by repetitive misrepresentation.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I predicted that you would say as much, even though I showed you the picture you were asking for.

No , you did not show me a photo of steel that had re-solidified , which is what I asked for .

As for the melting point of steel , you have been in these threads enough to know that this has been beat to death already , but I will placate you one more time . Steel with zero carbon begins to melt at 2720F and is liquid at 2802F.

Steel with 2.1% carbon starts to melt at 2066F and is molten at 2400F. This type of information is readily available through wiki or any number of sources .

Concrete is a very complicated mixture of different metal oxides,hydroxides,and silicates (many of which form extensive,interpenetrating networks),mixed with a filler material such as gravel or rock. It does not maintain its chemical identity when heated .
If concrete is heated to a high enough temperature , the hydroxides decompose to form oxides and water ; the water is quickly lost as the vapor . The remaining metal oxides are quite refractory ; they remain solid at very high temperatures . The rock components of concrete will decompose or melt at differing temperatures depending on their mineral composition .
So the short answer to your question is that concrete will decompose rather than melt when heated , and the clinker that remains after it cools back down will unmistakably not be concrete .

Richard Barrans
Argonne National Laborities

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

As for additional clues to what the meteorite could be , look up fulgerite .

As for your earlier request , as soon as I find incidents with matching criteria , such as planes crashing into buildings which were built upon the same design as the WTC , and the resulting damage from that and the fires , I will be sure to let you know .

It's a shame that you people have to continue to try to fall back on that lame and tired argument that no other buildings have ever collapsed in such a manner . Guess what ? At no other time have planes been flown into highrise buildings that were designed like the WTC , severely damaging them and subjecting them to intense heat over an extended period of time .

Therefore ...

To put it mildly, your argument here is idiotic.

edit on 26-1-2011 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Notice how the whole topic of this thread has been derailed by the Usual handful...

Instead of discussing the merits of Richard Falks statements regarding 9/11 the thread has been steered towards any direction thattakes it Off Topic..

"Richard Anderson Falk (born 1930) is an American professor emeritus of international law at Princeton University, writer (the author or co-author of 20 books and the editor or co-editor of another 20 books),[1] speaker, activist on world affairs, and an appointee to two United Nations positions on the Palestinian territories. He has been a key figure in the development of the political theory of cosmopolitan democracy."

So, we have a very well educated author of over 20 books, employed by the UN to work internationally, and inbetween ALL that, he finds time to lecture at Princeton, one of THE most prestigious universities in the world...

He's smart.....really smart.

And brave...brave because he dares speak out against the lies that he has realised are being told. day in, day out about what happened that fateful day.

This will have ramifications to him......he knows that, yet he still chooses to speak out.....

More and more people in senior positions are coming forward to call for a new investigation as they realise they were tricked...tricked into a war that has cost thousands of allied lives and arguably cost millions of Arab lives...

Richard Falk....on behalf of Humanity.....I thank you, Sir.

STAY ON TOPIC ....THE SPOOKS ARE VERY GOOD AT STEERING YOU AWAY FROM THE ISSUES AT HAND....look at this thread as an example of derailment...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
Notice how the whole topic of this thread has been derailed by the Usual handful...

Instead of discussing the merits of Richard Falks statements regarding 9/11 the thread has been steered towards any direction thattakes it Off Topic..

"Richard Anderson Falk (born 1930) is an American professor emeritus of international law at Princeton University, writer (the author or co-author of 20 books and the editor or co-editor of another 20 books),[1] speaker, activist on world affairs, and an appointee to two United Nations positions on the Palestinian territories. He has been a key figure in the development of the political theory of cosmopolitan democracy."

So, we have a very well educated author of over 20 books, employed by the UN to work internationally, and inbetween ALL that, he finds time to lecture at Princeton, one of THE most prestigious universities in the world...

He's smart.....really smart.

And brave...brave because he dares speak out against the lies that he has realised are being told. day in, day out about what happened that fateful day.

This will have ramifications to him......he knows that, yet he still chooses to speak out.....

More and more people in senior positions are coming forward to call for a new investigation as they realise they were tricked...tricked into a war that has cost thousands of allied lives and arguably cost millions of Arab lives...

Richard Falk....on behalf of Humanity.....I thank you, Sir.

STAY ON TOPIC ....THE SPOOKS ARE VERY GOOD AT STEERING YOU AWAY FROM THE ISSUES AT HAND....look at this thread as an example of derailment...

STAR and star my friend. A commendable action and move for this thread. I think many owe you a thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Falks crime???

This is what he said....

"The arguments swirling around the 9/11 attacks are emblematic of these issues [of secrecy in government]. What fuels suspicions of conspiracy is the reluctance to address the sort of awkward gaps and contradictions in the official explanations that David Ray Griffin (and other devoted scholars of high integrity) have been documenting in book after book ever since his authoritative The New Pearl Harbor in 2004 (updated in 2008). What may be more distressing than the apparent cover up is the eerie silence of the mainstream media, unwilling to acknowledge the well-evidenced doubts about the official version of the events: an al Qaeda operation with no foreknowledge by government officials. Is this silence a manifestation of fear or cooption, or part of an equally disturbing filter of self-censorship? Whatever it is, the result is the withering away of a participatory citizenry and the erosion of legitimate constitutional government. The forms persist, but the content is missing."

Falk’s lifetime commitment to the truth puts him beyond the reach of McCarthyite slanderers and cowards who see Falk and other human rights activists and truth-tellers as betraying the cause—that is, America and Israel right or wrong and don’t make waves. Liars cannot erase a lifetime with one lie. It’s been tried with Helen Thomas and it failed.
So what’s the hubbub that has U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice demanding that Falk step down from his UN position, and saying, “In my view, Mr. Falk’s latest commentary is so noxious that it should finally be plain to all that he should no longer continue in his position on behalf of the U.N.”? Falk’s lifetime commitment to the truth puts him beyond the reach of McCarthyite slanderers and cowards who see Falk and other human rights activists and truth-tellers as betraying the cause—that is, America and Israel right or wrong and don’t make waves. Liars cannot erase a lifetime with one lie. It’s been tried with Helen Thomas and it failed.
So what’s the hubbub that has U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice demanding that Falk step down from his UN position, and saying, “In my view, Mr. Falk’s latest commentary is so noxious that it should finally be plain to all that he should no longer continue in his position on behalf of the U.N.”?

From www.veteranstoday.com...—will-obama-and-friends-forsake-falk-for-telling-the-truth/

The man is a beacon of integrity...he is calling for the truth....Susan Rice wants him fired because of this......

...or is it because israel says so???

If I was American, it would really upset me to see how my country is controlled by another country....

Richard falk is in his eighties.Theres not much they could do to him that would scare him into silence...hence the comments he made.

Bravo Sir!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Well whoopiedoo! ! Another delusional shmuck, who went onto a 9/11 Conspiracy site, regurgitates the same garbage word for word, praises Dr. Ray "Theologian" Griffin as an instrumental source on 9/11 truth, is an automatic whistleblower and is automatically more credible than anyone else on the 9/11 Commission, NIST, FEMA, FAA, FBI, CIA, international intelligence agencies, FDNY, NYPD, etc etc etc. Benoni, you really ought to pick your heroes a little more carefully. (Dr. Griffin is a high integrity scholar??
)

This guy has about as much credibility on 9/11 truth, as, well Dr. Griffin
Which is to say, zero. None. Nadda. Zilch. So he is a UN Human Rights official. Big fat hairy deal. An appeal to authority much? Ever thought about that, before blindly drooling and cooing like a lovestruck teenager about how great he is for moving forward in finding the truth, when all he did was regurgitate the same garbage as LC, Inforwars, AE9/11T, etc? Come on now benoni, youre better than this! He isnt speaking out about anything! He is simply regurgitating the same ol tired crap, thats been DEBUNKED ad nauseum, ages ago.

By the way, this shmuck is a bigot Israeli hating loser! Look into this guy. You may really want to pick your heroes a little bit better.

network.nationalpost.com... spx

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Your "hero" is nothing more than a crackpot anti-Semite. And even funnier (or sadder) he is Jewish as well. At that, an ignorant one!

But hey, I guess you TM folks need all the heroes you can get right? Heroes like Richard "Boxboy" Gage, Dr. Ray "The Theologian" Griffin, Dr. Steven "I think its thermite, but I have no idea how to do the proper test, so I'll just BS it" Jones, Judy "Star Wars" Wood, Dylan and Avery: The Hardy Boys of the TM, and Good ol Boy Alex "Fear Monger" Jones.
Great line up there. I'm sure the folks at NIST are shaking in their boots!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Ahh i see, you are a bigot Israeli lover, i get it now.

This explains the hilarity in your posts, have fun at church.

Makes it easy for you to deny knowledge...and ignore all fallacies.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Talk about arrogant as hell...Your one of a kind though, GOD. You don't just go into a raging rant about Professor Falk, you go straight for the jugular and just attack every Professor that was or ever will be (I guess in case any more come out against 9/11, preemptive strike). Very funny though, thanks for the laugh.

On the article though, does anyone else get the feeling that this was nothing more than a hit piece on the membership of the Human rights council to the UN? Falk being a obvious, and rather wide open target to take out first. Don't know much about it, but I wonder why all of a sudden members of congress are pushing to have us back out of the UN human rights council? Any particular reason, or has this been going on for awhile now?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by benoni

But hey, I guess you TM folks need all the heroes you can get right? Heroes like Richard "Boxboy" Gage, Dr. Ray "The Theologian" Griffin, Dr. Steven "I think its thermite, but I have no idea how to do the proper test, so I'll just BS it" Jones, Judy "Star Wars" Wood, Dylan and Avery: The Hardy Boys of the TM, and Good ol Boy Alex "Fear Monger" Jones.
Great line up there. I'm sure the folks at NIST are shaking in their boots!

GenR, Is there some 9/11 Debunking 101 class that teaches all you guys these slick one liners that all of you debunkers seem to all know by heart and use all the time? I mean whatever floats your boat, but I'm still trying to figure out why it is all of you 9/11 Debunkers keep coming back to argue with a group of people you all believe are dumber than a box of rocks? To debate about stuff you believe to be already completely flawed or even falsified. You guys can't possibly think your serving the greater good, I don't know, seems like a exercise in futility.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

[quote[GenR, Is there some 9/11 Debunking 101 class that teaches all you guys these slick one liners that all of you debunkers seem to all know by heart and use all the time?
There are a whole host of classes, Logic, Philosphy, Strength of Materials, Statistics, etc. Should try a few.

I mean whatever floats your boat, but I'm still trying to figure out why it is all of you 9/11 Debunkers keep coming back to argue with a group of people you all believe are dumber than a box of rocks?

I think there may be a whole bunch of reasons, everyone may have their own one or two. I personally don't like conspiracy theories that by direct or indirect purpose tar whole groups of people as mass murderers whithout reason.

To debate about stuff you believe to be already completely flawed or even falsified.

Uh, that's the defintion of debate. You don't "debate" something you consider fact. This would be covered in the Logic courses.

You guys can't possibly think your serving the greater good, I don't know, seems like a exercise in futility.

I don't know about a "greater good", maybe just a little good. Thanks to the internet it is now possible to post crap and make it look like chocolate pudding so whenever possible its nice to leave a little trail of "this is really crap" signs just in case someone should come looking for the first time.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

On the article though, does anyone else get the feeling that this was nothing more than a hit piece on the membership of the Human rights council to the UN? Falk being a obvious, and rather wide open target to take out first. Don't know much about it, but I wonder why all of a sudden members of congress are pushing to have us back out of the UN human rights council? Any particular reason, or has this been going on for awhile now?

It is good to see someone can actually stay on topic with a thread that mentions 9/11 instead of trying to derail it with ignorant banter. A lot of countries are having trouble living up to the standards of the UN human rights council, generally it is the more racist nations as they do have trouble acknowledging people with different cultural backgrounds. Here in Australia, we are currently getting dragged over the human rights councils coals at the moment for the ongoing atrocities and lack of recognition with our Aboriginal community. I know America has huge issues with this organisation over extraordinary rendition and a petition has gone to the international criminal court involving the six people who brought this practice into law. I expect this would start worrying a few people in congress with their involvement in these practices. Also if Bush and the others did get locked up over this it just may only be the start for deeper inquires into the remaining questions of 9/11. There have been ongoing calls by some for America to pull out of the UN for a while, the only real chance I can see for this to happen is if America or the UN fails to exist.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join