It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they really gonna visit us? IF YES then Why and When?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
life goes on and until I see motherships appearing over our cities I'm not going to be too concerned.

Scary, now that's what I call getting caught with your pants down.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just a small, very humble opinion: Yes.

Some have already visited and left long ago never to return. Others have visited, took some samples, documented their observations, and revisit now and then but remain rather, well, "disinterested".

Some have visited and never left. Some have visited, are still among us, and are at odds with both the self-establishment earthlings and with other visitors harboring different, partially conflicting agendas.

Some (perhaps most) have visited yet keep their distance, preferring to remotely scrutinize our primitive behaviors, malevolent tendencies, and other bizarre "human" idiosyncrasies. This group also grudgingly assumes a 'guardian' role, accepting it as a cost for gathering empirical data of earth and it's inhabitants as unspoiled by haphazard galactic opportunists as possible. It is my belief (and others) that TPTB from Earth are in present and continuous communication with these visitors.

Some have not yet visited because, as another poster commented, our solar system is on a galactic arm of the Milky Way far from the buzz and intra-galactic commotion found toward the congested center. I believe it remains very energy- and time-intensive to travel tens, hundreds, or thousands of light years -even for the very advanced cultures. Nevertheless visits have occurred, and they will accelerate over time.

Some have not yet visited because they only recently (in the past few thousand earth-years perhaps) learned of the Earth and are just now only "planning" their visit.

You see (and, again, this is just my personal view), although there is much life in the galaxy, and indeed, in most galaxies of the "known" universe, most life-harboring planets are of very marginal conditions for the carbon-water dependents. The part that is poorly understood is that although life and, significantly, sentient, thriving civilizations do exist out among the stars there is a profound difference between us. Earth, our own grotesquely under-appreciated planet, is an absolute jewel in the cosmos.

Earth - with its perfect "Goldilocks" orbit, its myriad flora and fauna life forms, its immense quantities of liquid water, its dynamic geology, tremendous mineral wealth and variety, a stabilizing moon and a benevolent (for the moment) sun, among many other rare and desirable attributes.

Earth is, ladies and gentleman, an exceedingly improbable, infinitely valuable, glorious and infinitesimal speck of dust on the edge of the galaxy that will start and stop many disagreements and may already have done so in the past. We’re just here for the ride.

The truth is, we are attracting a lot of attention now and we are no longer a hidden gem in the galactic boondocks. Discovery is upon us. We can presume that intelligent powers, vastly evolved some hundreds of thousands of years beyond our own, have not only visited, but have also ‘set up camp’.

p.s. Some of the ‘watchers’ are getting nervous about the way we treat this planet of ours. Collectively, our ‘stewardship’ has been abysmal. We should not be surprised, if, for example, we are ultimately paid an extra little “visit” to save Earth from us.

Where would I ‘watch’ from -When and Why? 1. Set up large facilities and infrastructure on the far side of the moon. 2. Establish and maintain limited, covert operations for reconnaissance, data collection, etc. 3. Prepare to step in to prevent (or catalyze) an Earth/Humanity paradigm shift. 4. Repeat.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I was being cynical.

It's not a subject to obsess over.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Some have already visited and left long ago never to return. Others have visited, took some samples, documented their observations, and revisit now and then but remain rather, well, "disinterested".

Some have visited and never left. Some have visited, are still among us, and are at odds with both the self-establishment earthlings and with other visitors harboring different, partially conflicting agendas.

Some (perhaps most) have visited yet keep their distance, preferring to remotely scrutinize our primitive behaviors, malevolent tendencies, and other bizarre "human" idiosyncrasies. This group also grudgingly assumes a 'guardian' role, accepting it as a cost for gathering empirical data of earth and it's inhabitants as unspoiled by haphazard galactic opportunists as possible. It is my belief (and others) that TPTB from Earth are in present and continuous communication with these visitors.

Some have not yet visited because, as another poster commented, our solar system is on a galactic arm of the Milky Way far from the buzz and intra-galactic commotion found toward the congested center. I believe it remains very energy- and time-intensive to travel tens, hundreds, or thousands of light years -even for the very advanced cultures. Nevertheless visits have occurred, and they will accelerate over time.

Some have not yet visited because they only recently (in the past few thousand earth-years perhaps) learned of the Earth and are just now only "planning" their visit.

You see (and, again, this is just my personal view), although there is much life in the galaxy, and indeed, in most galaxies of the "known" universe, most life-harboring planets are of very marginal conditions for the carbon-water dependents. The part that is poorly understood is that although life and, significantly, sentient, thriving civilizations do exist out among the stars there is a profound difference between us. Earth, our own grotesquely under-appreciated planet, is an absolute jewel in the cosmos.

Earth - with its perfect "Goldilocks" orbit, its myriad flora and fauna life forms, its immense quantities of liquid water, its dynamic geology, tremendous mineral wealth and variety, a stabilizing moon and a benevolent (for the moment) sun, among many other rare and desirable attributes.

Earth is, ladies and gentleman, an exceedingly improbable, infinitely valuable, glorious and infinitesimal speck of dust on the edge of the galaxy that will start and stop many disagreements and may already have done so in the past. We’re just here for the ride.

The truth is, we are attracting a lot of attention now and we are no longer a hidden gem in the galactic boondocks. Discovery is upon us. We can presume that intelligent powers, vastly evolved some hundreds of thousands of years beyond our own, have not only visited, but have also ‘set up camp’.

p.s. Some of the ‘watchers’ are getting nervous about the way we treat this planet of ours. Collectively, our ‘stewardship’ has been abysmal. We should not be surprised, if, for example, we are ultimately paid an extra little “visit” to save Earth from us.

Where would I ‘watch’ from -When and Why? 1. Set up large facilities and infrastructure on the far side of the moon. 2. Establish and maintain limited, covert operations for reconnaissance, data collection, etc. 3. Prepare to step in to prevent (or catalyze) an Earth/Humanity paradigm shift. 4. Repeat.

Well said!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I wasn't going to offer my thoughts on this thread until I read yours!!
And it is to congratulate you on the whole post above actually.. because I would have come up with pretty much all you have said. So thank you for echoing my thoughts and expressing them so well!

ETA: And I just clicked reply and see another who agrees.....

edit on 25-1-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vikki_nnd

'They' have already visited us and have been around for some time...

The trouble with this field is that so much of the material is not 'Them'. It is many other things including 'Us'. Some of it is outright deception. There are many reasons why you might have been deceived. Confusion reigns.

If anything confirmed 'sceptics' (I mean hardcore here, not the real meaning of sceptic) and 'believers' are often the least confused. Why? Because they think they already know the truth....

Another problem is that many folks wanting answers to questions about this are asking the wrong people. Even groups considered by many to be 'The Powers That Be' have been confused and deceived. Have fun working this one out...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Sure, that's what they all say until an alien mind control probe is being stuffed up their rear.

That's what THEY call getting caught with your pants down.

edit on 25-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Um....The E.T's are already here.... :/

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Hello Outrageo, thankyou for your post, I was reading my own thoughts, nice to come across other people with the same opinion on this extraordinary subject *

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Good answer.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Due to circumstances beyond our control Aliens From Outer Space (AFOS) is a topic
that not even books with Aliens from anywhere in the title is of interest to the public
or to those writing about Aliens.
Not that the Alien writing public or public itself were told to stay away from any titled book
they just are probably not interested.

AFOS just seems to be just that, a topic empty of any lasting proportions to reality.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I personally have no doubt that E.T's have been visiting us since the beginnings of life on this planet, and I'm quite sure they even helped us become the dominant species. They are no doubt doubt watching us now, though because of what we've done to this beautiful little world, and the fact we are so warlike and willing to kill each other, I can't imagine them wanting anymore interaction between us unless there are some drastic changes made, and made soon! Perhaps they'll do the sensible thing and wipe us out before we are able to spread throughout the galaxy, doing to other worlds what we have done to our own.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

what you say about them wiping us out is trully understandable but scary too.
edit on 2-2-2011 by vikki_nnd because: speeling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chocise

Something could have gone faster than light if there wasn't light.
edit on 2-2-2011 by typwar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
They are going to visit us, sooner than you think. They are highly evolved beings.
They are by no means hostile, of course

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The question is would we visit a planet dominated by retarded monkeys who would potentially harm us.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Greetings, Outrageo! I like what you said. If you don't mind I will add to, and make a few comments? Great post by the way.

Exactly. And some were here already, I believe the Saurian Race, whose relatives include alligators, crocodiles, Komodo dragons, lizards, and snakes. Human beings, for the most part, have an inbred fear of snakes and other reptiles, we don't know why, it just is. A very long time ago, many extraterrestrial races came to Tiamat/Terra/Earth, it is a "Jewel" in a sweet part of the galaxy. A water world with the life force built in.

I agree. I am aware of at least 14 different dimensions on Earth, may even 16. We of the human race cannot yet see into any dimensions but our own, and those lower than we are, such as two dimensional, and one dimensional objects and life forms. I'm sure there are people on Earth that can somewhat see a little into these other dimensions, I know I am beginning to. Something that is somewhat alien seems to be waking up in me. And I am quite aware of the powers being in present, and continuous communication with the Greys, and certain other ETs, including the Draco. I know some of you are very skeptical of reptilians, and do much to convince people that they don't exist, but I have to say they do exist, and they are not our friends. They see our carbon based human bodies as "containers," and seem to be interested in our Soul/Spirit, which they are working to capture, control, and then take away from us, the human race, so that we will be nothing more than robotic slaves. The Plan/Agenda is already partly is place, deals were made first in 1954
and then other deals were made, the Rabbit Hole began to get really deep. Look
HERE.

I know this is most likely going to sound like the ravings of a madman, but here goes. Terra, the real name of Earth, is a creation. We all know that. Who built it, and made it run? This is not yet known, the closest we can get is that Terra Earth was once known as Tiamat, a Female Dragon. Science seems to be catching up with Ancient Knowledge....

After seeing the Comet Shoemaker-Levy crash into the planet Jupiter a few years ago, astronomers now realise the possibility of asteroids and comets similarly affecting earth. Their most recent discoveries of planets circling other stars, planets with elliptical orbits, circling two stars, “rogue” planets, methane “brown-dwarf” planets, are all proof that no matter how certain science is one day that something is silly and impossible, they can be proven quite wrong the next. The best scientists are, therefore, not the hardened sceptics, but those who continually keep an open mind.
Linky

There was a Celestial Battle. This event is recorded in the Biblical Texts:
From "The Scriptures" Version:

"And there came to be fighting in the heaven: Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon. And the dragon and his messengers fought, but they were not strong enough, nor was a place found for them in the heaven any longer. And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who leads all the world astray. He was thrown to the earth, and his messengers were thrown out with him."

Now for the Sumerian side of this story, which is very old.

Six thousand years ago, Nibiran astronauts dictated Enuma elish--the Creation Epic--to the Sumerians (folk in Iraq 10,000 years ago). The Sumerians pressed the Enuma elish into clay tablets how the Nibirans said our solar system formed. The Creation Epic says Solaris, our Sun (then a solitary star) first created a planet the Nibirans called Tiamat. Tiamat, the proto-Earth, orbited Solaris counterclockwise. Next, Solaris, which the Nibirans called Apsu, created Mercury and propelled Mercury with water and gold to Tiamat. Planet-pairs formed: Venus with Mars, Jupiter with Saturn, Uranus with Neptune. These planetary partners orbited the Sun counterclockwise, the same direction Tiamat followed. Tiamat lacked a partner-planet, but one of her moons, Kingu, enlarged. Kingu prepared to partner with Tiamat. Then Kingu could orbit the Sun, rather than Tiamat. But, four billion years ago, before Kingu could attain planetary orbit around Solaris, the planet Nibiru, adrift since the star around which it had been orbiting, exploded, invaded our Solar System clockwise.
Link to complete Story with Photos

This story is also recorded in the Enuma Elish, the original story of First Creation of our solar system.
The Celestial Battle

This is my personal view also, I have seen some of this life, and we are a very large family, in reality. Earth is so special because here we, and when I say "we" I actually mean humanity in general, inhabitants of planet Earth. The Universe that I know, and some of you members obviously know, is filled with life. this is also recorded in the Bible:

King James Bible
In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Yes, there are many mansions, I myself have been blessed with being able to "see" and I mean I was in astral body, I believe, and not full out of body, or real time transference to another dimension. At one point in my life, a beautiful ET Female took me to a place of great wonderment. I believe I told this story in these forums somewhere. It was so nice there. Warm, with just a slight breeze and very comfortable air to breathe. I seemed to be breathing through the top of my head, if that makes sense. There were trees, grass, a stream that bubbled as it passed over rocks, there were animals, rabbits, deer, and so on. I asked her, "what is this place?" Her answer was, "you humans call this heaven, but there are millions of these in reality, it it as you like it to be." Well, I attempted to wrap my brain around that one, and seeing my confusion, she said, "think of something to eat." I thought of an orange, and one appeared in my hand, ready to peal and eat. Then a Pepsi appeared in my other hand. She waved her hand and they disappeared. She pointed to a large rock, and told me to make it go up. I thought about this, and the rock rode up and up, out of sight. She touched me and the rock fell as my mind was taken away from it. Then I saw a plane, an airliner flying over. She pointed to the plane and said, "make it crash." I immediately said, "NO!" and the plane went away. Then we sat by the stream and talked, our bare feet in the water like two kids. She told me of the machinery (no better descriptive word available) that runs Earth. No body know who or what built it and set it in motion. We talked for what seemed like hours, and she informed me that she would be "destroyed," her word, if it were found out that she, a Pleiadian, contacted me in this way, and showed me these things. Since that time, in late 2001, I was contacted by another, I cannot talk about this one at this time. We the Human Race are the Real Power Here.
We are coming to a crossroads in a cosmic sense, and choices will have to be made. Here is Wisdom. Every human emotion is based on but two things only:
LOVE,, or FEAR. there is no other way to choose, all choices are made with these two factors. Remember this, and try to raise your personal vibrations to a higher level. Do not expect anyone or anything to do this for you. Make every choice with love in your heart. Love for every being in the Universe, even the ugly ones. Love conquers all, never forget that.

On "God."
The Pleiadians call it "First Creator." A self generating planet, that not only supported life, it was teeming with it. There were many animals, fish, and birds, not to mention ants, beetles and other creatures. The Adama was the first human as we know humans, the Eve was next, there were two Eves, originally. These were made from Earth first of all, we are more than just a little connected to this planet and the stars. then the Annunaki came along, and altered the DNA of a living humanoid being, personally I think the original was what we know as Bigfoot, or Sasquatch, or Yeti. The Annunaki altered their DNA and mixed their own in, making a "Creation in his own Image." Man.
Fist man was a direct hybrid, and most likely had at least some of the knowledge of the Annunaki. The The Book of Enoch told of a man, probably a alien/human hybrid, who was taken to what was described as a palace, and taught many things about the solar system, the fixed, and moving stars, the cycles of the planets, and many other things.

[Chapter 2] 1 Observe ye everything that takes place in the heaven, how they do not change their orbits, and the luminaries which are in the heaven, how they all rise and set in order each in its season, and 2 transgress not against their appointed order. Behold ye the earth, and give heed to the things which take place upon it from first to last, how steadfast they are, how none of the things upon earth 3 change, but all the works of God appear to you. Behold the summer and the winter, how the whole earth is filled with water, and clouds and dew and rain lie upon it.
Book of Enoch Online

Absolutely true, friend. It is time we all WOKE UP and realized just who we are here. This is why all the thousands of ET races that are here watching, some are from many Light Years away. It is very crowded up there, in several different dimensions. I'll tell you why they are here watching us too. They all want to see what we will do when the Galactic Alignment lines up and the positive frequencies of the The Kuiper belt is in full effect on everyone. There will be a great awakening, we will all be "dead" in the common usage, but will suddenly realize we are all still here, alive and well. And whatever we think will happen, will happen. We, as a people, I'm taking the Human Race needs to fully awaken before this happens. Once it happens, and personal choices have been made, there is no going back. 3rd dimensional Earth will be completely destroyed. this is why the powers that be are frantically building
Underground Bases and

Deals have already been made, in effect, we have been sold out.

AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SERGEANT CLIFFORD STONE

A SHOCKING Look Inside The Government-Alien Exchange Program

Zeta Reticuli Aliens As Told By Cooper

Grudge 13 Report

Aliens and the Government

Awareness tells you not to believe anything, even this Awareness not to be believed in, but your quest is to question, explore, doubt, and discover for yourself what is the TRUTH.
Cosmic Awareness only indicates and suggests. Our cosmic kin, the Pleiadians are basically the only entities we can trust, but we cannot trust them fully. They have a "hands off" policy, but will intervene if nuclear war is certain. There was a nuclear war on Earth before, the twin cities of Sodom and Gomorrah bear testimony to this, as does the Sahara Desert, there are rock that are burned black on one side only.

I hope you don't think I hijacked your post, Outrageo, I just had to say this. thanks for listening to a madman from behind enemy lines.

Reason for Edit: Double quote in post
edit on 2/2/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Greetings, Outrageo! I like what you said. If you don't mind I will add to, and make a few comments? Great post by the way.

Exactly. And some were here already, I believe the Saurian Race, whose relatives include alligators, crocodiles, Komodo dragons, lizards, and snakes. Human beings, for the most part, have an inbred fear of snakes and other reptiles, we don't know why, it just is. A very long time ago, many extraterrestrial races came to Tiamat/Terra/Earth, it is a "Jewel" in a sweet part of the galaxy. A water world with the life force built in.

I agree. I am aware of at least 14 different dimensions on Earth, may even 16. We of the human race cannot yet see into any dimensions but our own, and those lower than we are, such as two dimensional, and one dimensional objects and life forms. I'm sure there are people on Earth that can somewhat see a little into these other dimensions, I know I am beginning to. Something that is somewhat alien seems to be waking up in me. And I am quite aware of the powers being in present, and continuous communication with the Greys, and certain other ETs, including the Draco. I know some of you are very skeptical of reptilians, and do much to convince people that they don't exist, but I have to say they do exist, and they are not our friends. They see our carbon based human bodies as "containers," and seem to be interested in our Soul/Spirit, which they are working to capture, control, and then take away from us, the human race, so that we will be nothing more than robotic slaves. The Plan/Agenda is already partly is place, deals were made first in 1954
and then other deals were made, the Rabbit Hole began to get really deep. Look
HERE.

I know this is most likely going to sound like the ravings of a madman, but here goes. Terra, the real name of Earth, is a creation. We all know that. Who built it, and made it run? This is not yet known, the closest we can get is that Terra Earth was once known as Tiamat, a Female Dragon. Science seems to be catching up with Ancient Knowledge....

After seeing the Comet Shoemaker-Levy crash into the planet Jupiter a few years ago, astronomers now realise the possibility of asteroids and comets similarly affecting earth. Their most recent discoveries of planets circling other stars, planets with elliptical orbits, circling two stars, “rogue” planets, methane “brown-dwarf” planets, are all proof that no matter how certain science is one day that something is silly and impossible, they can be proven quite wrong the next. The best scientists are, therefore, not the hardened sceptics, but those who continually keep an open mind.
Linky

There was a Celestial Battle. This event is recorded in the Biblical Texts:
From "The Scriptures" Version:

"And there came to be fighting in the heaven: Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon. And the dragon and his messengers fought, but they were not strong enough, nor was a place found for them in the heaven any longer. And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who leads all the world astray. He was thrown to the earth, and his messengers were thrown out with him."

Now for the Sumerian side of this story, which is very old.

Six thousand years ago, Nibiran astronauts dictated Enuma elish--the Creation Epic--to the Sumerians (folk in Iraq 10,000 years ago). The Sumerians pressed the Enuma elish into clay tablets how the Nibirans said our solar system formed. The Creation Epic says Solaris, our Sun (then a solitary star) first created a planet the Nibirans called Tiamat. Tiamat, the proto-Earth, orbited Solaris counterclockwise. Next, Solaris, which the Nibirans called Apsu, created Mercury and propelled Mercury with water and gold to Tiamat. Planet-pairs formed: Venus with Mars, Jupiter with Saturn, Uranus with Neptune. These planetary partners orbited the Sun counterclockwise, the same direction Tiamat followed. Tiamat lacked a partner-planet, but one of her moons, Kingu, enlarged. Kingu prepared to partner with Tiamat. Then Kingu could orbit the Sun, rather than Tiamat. But, four billion years ago, before Kingu could attain planetary orbit around Solaris, the planet Nibiru, adrift since the star around which it had been orbiting, exploded, invaded our Solar System clockwise.
Link to complete Story with Photos

This story is also recorded in the Enuma Elish, the original story of First Creation of our solar system.
The Celestial Battle

This is my personal view also, I have seen some of this life, and we are a very large family, in reality. Earth is so special because here we, and when I say "we" I actually mean humanity in general, inhabitants of planet Earth. The Universe that I know, and some of you members obviously know, is filled with life. this is also recorded in the Bible:

King James Bible
In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Yes, there are many mansions, I myself have been blessed with being able to "see" and I mean I was in astral body, I believe, and not full out of body, or real time transference to another dimension. At one point in my life, a beautiful ET Female took me to a place of great wonderment. I believe I told this story in these forums somewhere. It was so nice there. Warm, with just a slight breeze and very comfortable air to breathe. I seemed to be breathing through the top of my head, if that makes sense. There were trees, grass, a stream that bubbled as it passed over rocks, there were animals, rabbits, deer, and so on. I asked her, "what is this place?" Her answer was, "you humans call this heaven, but there are millions of these in reality, it it as you like it to be." Well, I attempted to wrap my brain around that one, and seeing my confusion, she said, "think of something to eat." I thought of an orange, and one appeared in my hand, ready to peal and eat. Then a Pepsi appeared in my other hand. She waved her hand and they disappeared. She pointed to a large rock, and told me to make it go up. I thought about this, and the rock rode up and up, out of sight. She touched me and the rock fell as my mind was taken away from it. Then I saw a plane, an airliner flying over. She pointed to the plane and said, "make it crash." I immediately said, "NO!" and the plane went away. Then we sat by the stream and talked, our bare feet in the water like two kids. She told me of the machinery (no better descriptive word available) that runs Earth. No body know who or what built it and set it in motion. We talked for what seemed like hours, and she informed me that she would be "destroyed," her word, if it were found out that she, a Pleiadian, contacted me in this way, and showed me these things. Since that time, in late 2001, I was contacted by another, I cannot talk about this one at this time. We the Human Race are the Real Power Here.
We are coming to a crossroads in a cosmic sense, and choices will have to be made. Here is Wisdom. Every human emotion is based on but two things only:
LOVE,, or FEAR. there is no other way to choose, all choices are made with these two factors. Remember this, and try to raise your personal vibrations to a higher level. Do not expect anyone or anything to do this for you. Make every choice with love in your heart. Love for every being in the Universe, even the ugly ones. Love conquers all, never forget that.

On "God."
The Pleiadians call it "First Creator." A self generating planet, that not only supported life, it was teeming with it. There were many animals, fish, and birds, not to mention ants, beetles and other creatures. The Adama was the first human as we know humans, the Eve was next, there were two Eves, originally. These were made from Earth first of all, we are more than just a little connected to this planet and the stars. then the Annunaki came along, and altered the DNA of a living humanoid being, personally I think the original was what we know as Bigfoot, or Sasquatch, or Yeti. The Annunaki altered their DNA and mixed their own in, making a "Creation in his own Image." Man.
Fist man was a direct hybrid, and most likely had at least some of the knowledge of the Annunaki. The The Book of Enoch told of a man, probably a alien/human hybrid, who was taken to what was described as a palace, and taught many things about the solar system, the fixed, and moving stars, the cycles of the planets, and many other things.

[Chapter 2] 1 Observe ye everything that takes place in the heaven, how they do not change their orbits, and the luminaries which are in the heaven, how they all rise and set in order each in its season, and 2 transgress not against their appointed order. Behold ye the earth, and give heed to the things which take place upon it from first to last, how steadfast they are, how none of the things upon earth 3 change, but all the works of God appear to you. Behold the summer and the winter, how the whole earth is filled with water, and clouds and dew and rain lie upon it.
Book of Enoch Online

Absolutely true, friend. It is time we all WOKE UP and realized just who we are here. This is why all the thousands of ET races that are here watching, some are from many Light Years away. It is very crowded up there, in several different dimensions. I'll tell you why they are here watching us too. They all want to see what we will do when the Galactic Alignment lines up and the positive frequencies of the The Kuiper belt is in full effect on everyone. There will be a great awakening, we will all be "dead" in the common usage, but will suddenly realize we are all still here, alive and well. And whatever we think will happen, will happen. We, as a people, I'm taking the Human Race needs to fully awaken before this happens. Once it happens, and personal choices have been made, there is no going back. 3rd dimensional Earth will be completely destroyed. this is why the powers that be are frantically building
Underground Bases and

Deals have already been made, in effect, we have been sold out.

AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SERGEANT CLIFFORD STONE

A SHOCKING Look Inside The Government-Alien Exchange Program

Zeta Reticuli Aliens As Told By Cooper

Grudge 13 Report

Aliens and the Government

Awareness tells you not to believe anything, even this Awareness not to be believed in, but your quest is to question, explore, doubt, and discover for yourself what is the TRUTH.
Cosmic Awareness only indicates and suggests. Our cosmic kin, the Pleiadians are basically the only entities we can trust, but we cannot trust them fully. They have a "hands off" policy, but will intervene if nuclear war is certain. There was a nuclear war on Earth before, the twin cities of Sodom and Gomorrah bear testimony to this, as does the Sahara Desert, there are rock that are burned black on one side only.

I hope you don't think I hijacked your post, Outrageo, I just had to say this. thanks for listening to a madman from behind enemy lines.

Reason for Edit: Double quote in post
edit on 2/2/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

Well said ^_^. I do not believe in everything posted here but i do have my own view on pretty much the same thing. We all need to grow up and face our current reality because this blue planet will not take our abuse forever, and neither will people as we see with places like egypt today, people are fed up and will not sit by anymore. That being said i hope to be there on the day when we move toward a better, transparent, holographic, balanced, kind, loving, equal utopia.

I think eventually our neighbors in the cosmos will be more in our face, but right now i think it is best to sit by and observe as that is what i would do with a race of beings that are so beautiful and loving yet can on the flip of a dime kill and murder, even their own kind. Life is your education so get out there and educate yourself.
edit on 2-2-2011 by HanyouSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
they say we evolved from single cell. there was a bing bang and then poof !! came all the universe..expanding and all. we got the solar system, earth, at the exact distance, everything fell into the right place as if it was preplanned. well to cut the long story short, our evolution seems more like impossible to me. there were too many coincidences to believe the story.

our anccestors built things we cant duplicate till now. they measured things still unknown to us. they built things that calculated the value of Pi to the hundredth place. this all seems illogical sometimes and bothers a lot.

looks like something is wrong. like some pieces are missing from a jigsaw puzzle.

The fact is that there are gazillions of stars and some of them have planets, some of them have planets in the goldilocks zone, some of them are the right size and some of them will have atmospheres and liquid water.

It isn't about coincidences its about numbers, we just happen to be on one of the planets that has all the right factors, there are countless numbers of stars and planets that don't have the right factors but there will be a few that do and we happen to have evolved on one of them, there is no coincidence there just shear numbers...

There is a saying that illustrates infinity and that is "if there were an infinite number of chimpanzees with typewriters one of them would eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare" (some might say this has already happened) the same can be said for intelligent life, in an infinite universe anything can and will happen.

my personal opinion is that the biggest coincidence would be if there happened to be intelligent life within reach of our planet at the same time as we are walking the earth given that time is infinite and we haven't been here for very long at all....
edit on 2-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join