It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they really gonna visit us? IF YES then Why and When?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Are they really gonna visit us? IF YES then Why and When?

Hit a search about aliens and ufo's over internet and you get billions of results. You can see pics and vids of ufo's and aliens from planets we dont even know exist. So one wonders about just one thing: will they really gonna visit earth or its just that we are a bunch of idiots wasting our time on something which isn't even there?

what do you say? even if they exist and gonna visit us, then WHEN AND WHY?
edit on 25-1-2011 by vikki_nnd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vikki_nnd

Yes they will, when they have the technology to do so (if they dont allready)
We would do the same

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

why are you so sure about it? even if they exist, why cant they be in a singel cell form or say in a form lower than us? why do we always think they will be having space crafts or laser guns?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

WHat? I dont have all the answers pal, I just know the universe contains more intellgent life than us and it will visit when it has the tech, i dont care if its single cells that visit or blue ponys that talk

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Few things here.

1) We do not know THEY exist or not right now with 100% certainty. However, Odds would be for this.

2) We do not know that THEY have found us and/or have the capabilities of reaching us. Odds are against this.

3) If they do have the technology and know of us, then it will not be when WILL they come here, but more likely when DID they come here, and are they STILL here?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The reason (if they exist) that people think that they will be further ahead of us is because we are near the centre of the universe so in the "big bang" explosion we are quite new everything else further out towards the edge of the known universe is millions of years older than us and the further you go out things get billions of years older than us, so the chances are that if there are planets out there with life they will be many millions if not billions of years ahead in terms of evolution and technology.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
On their way [back] already, apparently.... there's a thread in the grey area on it. Just outside Pluto's orbit atm & will be due here.... in December 2012. Whatever it is... and there are, apparently, 3 large objects heading this way [one of which is over 240km in length], have been tracked for a while now.

Original report comes from the Russian Pravda news, but I saw it here:
news.asiaone.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

We are Not and never will be Near the centre of the universe, Our galaxy maybe but not the Universe, To think we are is purely arrogant given the fact that nothing of the such can either be researched nor proven till we explore the entire universe and that isnt gonna happen anytime soon

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

Read the comment from the article creator

"well, i feel ashamed because of two reasons: 1. i am sorry so few took it seriously...2. so many took it so serously..anyway it was fun (i created the whole story sitting on the toilet.
) sorry guys

next will be better
(common 3 giant space ships
"

edit on 25/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I know nothing is proven I was talking about the known universe, the universe may be larger than we think because we can only see 14 billion years out but it may bigger or there could be the multiverse etc I can go on but for the sake of this thread and the question why they would be ahead I think my answer was suffice, in our "known" universe we are near the centre... and BTW we are near the edge of our galaxy not the centre.
edit on 25-1-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by chocise

Read the comment from the article creator

"well, i feel ashamed because of two reasons: 1. i am sorry so few took it seriously...2. so many took it so serously..anyway it was fun (i created the whole story sitting on the toilet.
) sorry guys

next will be better
(common 3 giant space ships
"

edit on 25/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

Well, take a look in the grey area. These three very large objects, whatever they are, have been tracked for some time now are on course for earth. That much, at least, is pretty much accepted. What they actually are is anyone's guess.

Also from that link is another recent story from Indonesia where a crop circle's appeared in a rice paddy field. Odd one that, as it looks remarkably similar to recent circles found in the west of the UK. Back-packers hoaxing? Possibly, but I doubt it... there's always someone out there who will claim to have 'originated the story' for a laugh, I guess... but things appear to be coming to head one way or another.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
they say we evolved from single cell. there was a bing bang and then poof !! came all the universe..expanding and all. we got the solar system, earth, at the exact distance, everything fell into the right place as if it was preplanned. well to cut the long story short, our evolution seems more like impossible to me. there were too many coincidences to believe the story.

our anccestors built things we cant duplicate till now. they measured things still unknown to us. they built things that calculated the value of Pi to the hundredth place. this all seems illogical sometimes and bothers a lot.

looks like something is wrong. like some pieces are missing from a jigsaw puzzle.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, Big Bang Theory's almost dead now.

That the universe started from nothing and expanded to what we see in a fraction of a second defies physics & Einstein's famous work. Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, we're told, so how could it be possible at all?

The truth is we simply don't know. It's a Theory afteral. When you consider matter itself is the exception & not the rule, and that all those billions of stars make up only about 5% of what's out there, we really know very little indeed.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[double post] excuse me.
edit on 25-1-2011 by chocise because: Double post

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It is all just a coincidence, its just that there are so many stars and galaxy's that the chances are at least one planet would form with life on it, we just think its an amazing set of coincidences because its our planet... you can apply that logic to anything that has "little" chance...

A woman wins the lottery from a random set of numbers

It was lucky the day she bought the ticket that she wasn't ill or busy.
It was lucky she bought the ticket in the particular shop if she went to another shop her numbers might have been different.
It was lucky that she used that particular lottery machine that day.
It was lucky that she used the machine at that particular time.

going even further...

It was lucky she was born on the day and time she was if she wasn't she would have had an entirely different life of events.
It was lucky that she was born in the country she was in.
It was lucky that she lives in a day and age where the lottery even exists.

You can go on and on but my point is what may seem like an amazing set of coincidences is just that, people win the lottery all the time, planets and stars are form all the time...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
how about those unanswered questions from our very own past. thigs we made oursef and now cant understand?

how could our anccesotrs knew more than us? i think we are going ahead in time, not back. so how come they, having less technology, did things that still can make our jaw drop?

did they get some help? if yes then who helped them? and why and how? we a million questions and a handfull answers.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That would probably be better spilt into other threads I think a lot of people don't realise that just because we cant work out how our ancestors done something doesn't automatically mean aliens were involved or we had some other help...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I believe they already have been visiting us, and they may have already been here for thousands of years. I dont believe that there will be any contact on a global level... maybe just in small increments like they have already done, until everyone is concvinced, without a doubt, that they are real. Landing on the white house lawn would be too dangerous for them, and for us.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chocise
On their way [back] already, apparently.... there's a thread in the grey area on it. Just outside Pluto's orbit atm & will be due here.... in December 2012. Whatever it is... and there are, apparently, 3 large objects heading this way [one of which is over 240km in length], have been tracked for a while now.

Original report comes from the Russian Pravda news, but I saw it here:
news.asiaone.com...

We dont know where we are in the universe. We can only estimate where we are in the 'visible' universe. Anywhere outside of the 'visible' universe is too far away and lights coming from those stars have not reached us yet so we cannot see them, not even with Hubble

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Fact is 'they' have, and 'they' are ‘visiting’ us.

Sit back, breath and keep the faith.

I think you're echoing what I ask daily.

Why are 'they' 'here’ but not visiting ME!

Friend, 'they’re' up there.

And take peace from this knowledge. Never ever doubt it. Because 'they' are...

And while you keep believing? Never ever stop looking up.

peace

edit on 25-1-2011 by silo13 because: peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join