It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Mier contact [hoax]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Billy Meir, swiss citizen, and plaeidian contactee.
Everyone in the UFO field has heard this famous name by now.
for many years Billy has provided information from the group of ETs visiting here from the Plieades .
This group headed by a beautiful super intelligent woman by the name of Semjasse.has had probably the longest running contact with an earthling this researcher is aware of.
Many predictions, and life lessons uttered by Billy, have been passed to us through his intermediacy.
Over the years,thousands of seekers have flocked to his swiss chalet in the alps.
Some have come in search of the wisdom that an elder race may impart upon us.
Others, with much more sinister designs have turned up in Billys kitchen, where all have been made welcome,and the family atmosphere is conducive to imparting the messages which Billy, has recieved from our visitors,
Over the years, he has been contacted, he has faithfully tried to document the physical presence of these guests from outer space.His simple reflex camera and 8mm movies are perhaps the very best pictures we have to date of the ships which have reached us from across the gulfs of space.
This road has never been easy for Billy,plenty of people came solely to do whatever harm they could to his credibility as well as his spirit.
Though a long pause has been in effect in such contacts with the plaeidians,their message and their wisdom is still available from the website.
I hope we can explore the pros and cons of the whole event in such a way as to find the essence of the visitors message.

edit on 24-1-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
although hes one of the best known hes one that i dont identify anything with.

i think sometimes the cases when there is a truck load of information seems to be the undoing of the whole case.
as in how can this be one of the only cases that has multiple evidence...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I hope we can explore the pros and cons of the whole event in such a way as to find the essence of the visitors message.

If i were you I would search ATS threads on Billy Meier, you will find plenty.

Now DUCK because I predict INCOMING

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The trouble with going that route is that it makes sense that the visitors would maintain contact with the same people over time,if they are trying for continuity of messaage, and ease of communicating.
In fact, it would be the best waay for them to introduce themselves to us through the eyes of a few individuals who were able to handle the responsibility, as well as the negative energies that the contactees have encountered from the incredulous, the jealous,,the ignorant, and the self important people that have made all kinds of attempts to prove the contact false.
Healthy skepticism, not withstanding, there is a certian element, that rather than contemplate the possibilities, choose to oppose with great fanatacism, anything which does not fit into their own narrow or stiltified views.
These are the spoilers who make every possible attempt to deny that there is even the slightest possibility
The story and information is correct.as well as go to great lengths to utterly destroy or ruin the contactees credibility.
For literally years, Billy has weathered the attacks and the slander that these people have brought to bear in their efforts to make the whole Mier event go away.
Those who cannot accept that telepathy is real, or that space travel is possible,that other life exists with virtual certainty out there in the vast reaches of our universe.
In other words, the earthbound souls whose prime motivation, may be as base as jealousy or envy.
The details of the Contact which went for years,are well documented by many websites, as well as Billys own.
If you wish to discuss these and their content, it may be well to find, and read, some of the background story.....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thank you Zorgon, i have my vest on, and sitting back to the wall......
Here is some reading matter for your basic edification on the whos and the whats...

www.theyfly.com...

more here....
www.prweb.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by stirling because: (no
reason given)

more here....

wn.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Phage and others have not come here for quite some time....so I think the OP can ease up there.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

pew pew

www.truthcontrol.com...

members.tripod.com...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 24/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dear me, no, i am expecting guests....
SnIppet from wikipedia-

"A chemist known for making claims about purported supernatural properties of quartz crystals, Marcel Vogel examined samples of metal provided by Meier with a scanning electron microscope. In 1979, Meier sent Vogel crystals and metal samples Meier claimed to have received from the Plejarens. Vogel reported, "When I touched the oxide with a stainless steel probe, red streaks appeared and the oxide coating disappeared. I just touched the metal like that, and it started to deoxidize and become a pure metal. I have never seen a phenomenon like that before." Of another metal sample containing nearly every element in the periodic table, Vogel stated, "Each pure element was bonded to each of the others, yet somehow retained its own identity." However, a scanning electron microscope cannot determine the atomic or molecular structure of a substance, calling into question his findings. He claimed, "Thulium exists only in minute amounts. It is exceedingly expensive, far beyond platinum, and rare to come by. Someone would have to have an extensive metallurgical knowledge even to be aware of a composition of this type", said Vogel. Vogel was not a metallurgist. At 1600 X Vogel said, "A whole new world appears in the specimen. There are structures within structures - very unusual." At 2500 X he found that the sample was, "metal, but at the same time ... it is crystal!"

Vogel put the full weight of his expertise in these summary comments: "With any technology that I know of, we could not achieve this on this planet! I could not put it together myself, as a scientist... And I think it is important that those of us who are in the scientific world sit down and do some serious study on these things instead of putting it off as people's imagination."

I do hope this snip is within parameters to copy....the whole page is rather too long.....s

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Finally for tonight, here is some more sound evidence that there is more to the
claims of Billy Meir than the debunkers have bargained for.....

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Pew Pew

www.thebiggestsecret.org...

[Mod Edit - replaced quote with Reply Totab]

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on 24/1/2011 by Sauron because: replace quote with reply to tab, add Mod note

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ok, I'll go. I'm pissed about this because I actually fell for it when I was just starting to research the ET phenomena.

1: The dinosaur pictures. Smoking gun of a hoax:

2: The Pleadies is only 100 Million years old and is unsuitable for any life, let alone planets.

3: The supposed pictures of Asket are in fact girls from The Dean Martin show:

And another one that raised flags for me: He says that the Pleadians can tell the future because they are interdimensional. Well, why did Semjasi end up falling and going into some kind of coma - while almost dying?

Just one of the many contradictions. The man is just an attention whore, sadly.

Cool story though, bro.
edit on 1/24/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ok, lets do this a step at a time. Look at this footage

Are you telling me that these women were paladiens, and not the women from the Dean Martin show, which happens to have the same backround? Also see how meier tried to make the photo blurry just to fool people.

Its so obvious, well, the evidence is there that the so called paladien woman were from the show. What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Finally for tonight, here is some more sound evidence that there is more to the
claims of Billy Meir than the debunkers have bargained for.....

www.ufocasebook.com...

Lol that was written by mr horn, who in the past, has lied about many aspects of the case, and been caught out many times. As for the footage not being able to be replicated, well, thats a lie too, because they have been replicated many times. As for the predictions, don't you think its strange that they had to 'secure the information' until the date passed? So, in effect, he has not predicted anything at all

Oh, and as for the Jupiter Information. Again, a load of rubbish. link

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Dean Martin had Pleadians working for him? DANG I always like the guy but I never knew

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thank you Zorgon, i have my vest on, and sitting back to the wall......
No vest needed, but in case you didn't know this, the [HOAX!] forum features a picture of Billy Meier at the top, just so you know where the ATS owners stand (They determine what gets called a hoax on the ATS site).

[HOAX!] Forum

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

There have been PROVEN hoaxes in Billy's case...(already mentioned above, such as Asket & Nera, or the "time travel" dino pic). It isn't just some arbitrary decision.

Billy claimed the ladies in a photo were extraterrestrials. They were found to be screen captures from a talk show. HOAX.

Billy claimed he had a photo of a dinosaur taken while time travelling. The same "photo" was found to be a specific illustration, in a specific book. HOAX.

Still, some choose to believe his other claims, and that is their prerogative, but as he's been found committing previous hoaxes (note the plural here), he certainly represents the forum category.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Arbitrageur

There have been PROVEN hoaxes in Billy's case...(already mentioned above, such as Asket & Nera, or the "time travel" dino pic). It isn't just some arbitrary decision.

Billy claimed the ladies in a photo were extraterrestrials. They were found to be screen captures from a talk show. HOAX.

Billy claimed he had a photo of a dinosaur taken while time travelling. The same "photo" was found to be a specific illustration, in a specific book. HOAX.

Still, some choose to believe his other claims, and that is their prerogative, but as he's been found committing previous hoaxes (note the plural here), he certainly represents the forum category.

And this is the thing. Meier is like a cult leader, and the weak minded will always be converted, no matter what the evidence says. Every aspect of this case has been de-bunked, over and over, but some people still believe.

Like i said to the OP in another thread. He will not last 5 mins because most meier believers will just leave the thread once they realise they don't have a like to stand on, but they will still say how the case is real

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Many of the human race have been contacted by the Pleiadians, Billy Meir is not the only one. He does seem to be the only one that has gone public with it. I myself have had some contact, by what I think was a Pleiadian woman, way back in 1999. She proceeded to take me on a journey that allowed me to see a great many things, and placed such a wonder in my mind I am still is awe of this wondrous universe that we all live in. The thing is, people saw what happened to Billy, forces attempted to discredit him with scale models that he could not have made, having but one arm. He is practically demonized on the Internet. This is why most Pleiadian contactees are quiet about their experiences and contacts.

One thing I have come to know is this: All Pleiadians cannot be trusted to have our best interests in mind, just as all Reptilians are not out for our skins, some actually like us. When ET finally shows his face to us, caution will be the order of the day. Action speaks louder than words ever did, so watch them and see what they do before forming an alliance with any of them.

Now i know there are some who will jump all over me with talk of demons and Satan's army and how much I need to take my meds. The truth of the matter is I do not care anymore. I am old, and we are virtually upon the End of Days. Some of these ET want to help us to ascend, and that is what I plan to do. I only have to lookout for self, everyone is on their own here.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well i am here, and i really dont give a flying eff.
You asked me to create this thread, so you could display your superior intellect,and proofs of this hoax....
It turns out you still have little to say but denegration.
I think this is a similar case to the florida Gulf Breeze episode.
It is entirely possible that in both cases the origonal contactee, has hoaxed certain aspects of his case.What remains is for the super intelligent who have proclaimed their expertise in such matters to state THEIR case succunctly or admit they have merely been riding the bandwagon of others work.and really have no origonal thoughts or evidence.

Yet there remain some aspects which are unexplainable to this day in both cases.
There is no definate proof that either man has hoaxed the entirety of the evidence.
And many strange and unexplained aspects remain.

It has yet to be demonstrated as far as i am aware, how this ONE ARMED MAN, produced the photos and movies, in their entirety,(in other words those who cry hoax, should be able to also produce equal footages of the same or similar)
with on hand tied behind their backs....now that would be a fair test of the whole affair.
Posted above the story of one such challenger who to this day(its getting on for years)has not been able to submit evidence of this possibility.
To be sure, there have been hoaxed photos, How you love to remind me of that,But it still remains to be shown that all the photos are hoaxes,or even a majority.
There are some criterion which it would be wise to keep mindful of here as well.....
One is that the films and photos taken by mier, have invariably been developed and printed by the local unsophisticated store.
Billy has not taken any hand in printing or developing any of the materials.
Like the courtroom chain of evidence, the methods and the duplicated results of the debunking, should be transparently presented.
as far as i know, the actual material covering the ships in flight, and the other strange occurances (recordings of ships(audio)witnessed by others,made on a cheap cassette recorder, and composed on analysis of complicated sound wave combinations,have not been explained, or duplicated with the same crude means.

Again, it is human nature to seek to extend ones fifteen minutes(or is it five minutes these days...?)of fame.
It is entirely human to be tempted to hoax evidence to keep the ego inflated, and the adoration flowing.
I am sure there has been evidence that convicts billy of this behavior, yet........
Nobody has been able to assail and debunk the entire body of evidence presented.
Till some superior intellect can unravel some sticky explanations of the mechanics of the entire ( even a large part)of the story, which has years of legs to go on....the Billy Meir story remains to this day only partially debunked, and only partially explained.

I say it fine for you self appointed experts and superior intellects to trot out your oh so sophisticated opinions,But...wheres the beef?
Where are your proofs which you so loudly vaunted?

There is more to heaven and earth, than accounted for in YOUR philosophy or MINE.
Some aspects of the Mier case, remain enigmatically unexplainable by conventional means.
The test is the demolition of certain pertinent parts of the story, and the debunkers have so far failed to produce
either explanations or scientific rebuttals or duplications of puzzling parts of the evidence.

There is no excuse for billies indiscretions it is true.
But, though this casts the story under a shadow of suspicion, it does not diminish other aspects which remain unexplained to this day.
part hoax admittedly, but total hoax has not been proven nor even shown to be possible yet..........

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There is no definate proof that either man has hoaxed the entirety of the evidence.

Even if one were to hoax/fabricate 2% of the evidence supporting a fantastic claim, the entire remaining 98% is subsequently tainted and invalidated.

And many strange and unexplained aspects remain.

There is no Meier evidence that survives scrutiny.

It has yet to be demonstrated as far as i am aware, how this ONE ARMED MAN, produced the photos and movies,

One need not demonstrate how a handicapped person may be capable of excellent craftsmanship in order to believe excellent craftsmanship is possible by the handicapped.

Additionally, the test for fabricated/contrived evidence is not to recreate said evidence, but to prove fabrication.

But it still remains to be shown that all the photos are hoaxes,or even a majority.

One need not prove the entirety, only a portion, to demonstrate Meier's intent to hoax.

The entire event is a hoax. Only the feeble-minded, true-believers in a state of denial, or con-men mention otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join