It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Mier contact [hoax]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasoner7
IMO more big egos and self proclaimed "wise" people convincing us it's a hoax. The photos, movies etc. are still fulfilling their goals after 36 years: creating a) controversy and b) leading people to the Geisteslehre. The real core is the GL (check it out) it is about living according the laws of nature, meditation, love and and the truth and (how can that be wrong).

Oh come on! the only people who believe this case to be genuine are the gullible people who are taken in by people like meier. The photos's/footage have been completly de-bunked. Start looking into the decent cases that are out there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There ya go...really jay, you should think about joining us....
come on over to the light side...
Did you see the picture i posted of the meier ufo taken over columbia, and seen by multi witnesses?
No comment?

Have you actually stopped to consider a few fundamentals of ET fology?
First if all, we are speaking of a race of being which has made ots way here.
From subuniverse or ultradimension, through the wormhole, or faster than light,
Even you must conceed that their science, and their philosophy must be somewhat different than ours.
Do they have a spoken or written , coded or mumerical language?
We have been told by countless contctees that they are TELEPATHIC>
Now, taking this as true, where does contact lead us?
Straight into the reaalms of cchennelling!
How could it not?
Either you accept that the communications with these people are cconversaations with real entities, OR, they may be one of a short list of possibilities.
After which there is only the psychiatrists couch and the endless panacea of the medicine cabinet.

The hard and fast rule of thumb here is to check your sources...no?
There are ways to acertain that communications are valid conversaations with ET>
Here is one way a group of scientists and engineers did it.
Firstly, they had access toi all of the goverment, RCMP, Military, and civil police UFO reports.
This happened in circa 1950-52
The group standardised the reporting form, and also prepared a questionaire for the contactees.
Through this network of reports and interviews with contactees.
WHOSE KNOWLEDGE WAS RESTRICTED TO THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES< AND WHO WERE TOTALLY UNAWARE OF EACH OTHER>>>>>>>>
Were giving IDENTICAL ANSWERS to certain questions in the interviews and questonaires.

These contactees were kept separate, from each other, and in actuality lived in different ends of the globe.

The Scientists at this point, had two choices,
and these were,
one, to disregard all this UFO chaannelled or telpathed rubbish, because it was impossible and therefore wasnt happening to them.
or Two, they could continue the dialogue, with the confirmed contactees, discarding(except for possibly a control group)
The inconsistent messages and concentrating upon the contactees whose messages from the ETs had been near identical.

Fortunately for mankind, they chose this later course.....
And the rst is history as they say...
Sometimes ya canna judge a book by the cover jay.....

So try to wrap your head around that little true story, before going anyfirther down the rabbit hole it created.
There is much much more.....and its documented by scentists....er channellers...er whatever....

Now wht was communicated via this method was first of all basic scientific discussions.

The aliens informed the guys, that it was foolhardy to come too close to the aliens vessels while in flight, as they created localised areas of loose molecular binding.
Because the weak force, was made even weakeer, the stress factors designed for the aircraft materials,
ie aluminium, and such, became too great, and the aircraft literally would disintigrate in flight.
The fate of several airliners of the times, that did exactly this, as well as other military, and civil craft,
which got within the field radius of the saaucers, was sealed.
Captaain Mantell.Peter valentich perhaps,
And pilot, and backseater of an F94 night interceptor, which merged with a blip over lake Erie.....The airliners with all passengers and crews, all gone.
More information was slowly gleaned through these contactees, but to the head of this goverment project, things were not proceeding fast enough.
He needed a way, to get into DIRECT TWO WAY CONTACT WITH THESE BEINGS>
Ans needed it in the worst possible way. NOW!
To this end, he began patiently to communicate this request through the usual channels (hahaha hahah)
Any way, the results were surprisingly fast in comming to fruition.
He was informed by the contctee, that the ETs had considered this request, and deemed it would be beneficial to both parties concerned that more, anformation be passed to the group, of a technical nature, and it should be dome faster.
(whatever deadline they were working under then, may only be exacerbated by now beyond imaagining, or be non extant having been by passed or thwarted in the intervening years.)
Suffice it to say, that some time after being told that contact would be made direct to the head scientist, sure enough, he heard the voice"(telepaathic that is)of one of the beings which he had been conversing with.
This being whose name was AFFA, was commander of a starship i believe that was here at that time.1950
The being, who became a constant companion to the head scentist,explained that contact, had been mechanically facilitated by radio waves, and that beyond the first contact, the amplification of the telepathy :wave" would not be required, and that two way communication would now be possible, regardless of where the two physical beings may be in the entire universe,(talk about yer quantum entanglement!)
The scientist had but to call to mind, the other being, and direct his thoughts toward him, and affa would be able to reciev the thought unaided as would the scientist.
All this is so far documented and true.
want to hear more jayt?
Think its possible?
s

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You are like a broken record!!!! Read my post again, i did reply to the photo. I said how do you know its 100% real, and i also said that these type of ufo's were being described years before the meier case, something you should know if you looked into the subject.

This is a billy meier thread, but all you keep on doing is dodging my questions. I have not once said that channeling is BS. I said i have seen no evidence that they are talking to ET. There is a huge differenc mate.

So, are you going to keep on ignoring my posts, just because it does not fit your beliefs. What is the point of this thread if you can't even argue your point when it comes to the meier case. I believe you know very little about the meier case, and you only believe what comes out of the liar mr horns mouth.

I have posted the evidence how he fake his photos and footage. I have posted the evidence that proves mr horn lied about what certain experts said about the case. But you just block it out like i never said it.

I can't believe how gullible you are. You are the type of person who could spend 2 mins with an expert brainwasher, and that would be it, you could be converted.

If yoy have no anwers to my posts that prove this is a hoax, then just say.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think the Meier case is so popular because it's so good, and so vast with so much evidence as well as contact messages. My challenge to the Meier haters would be, show me a better case?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I think the Meier case is so popular because it's so good, and so vast with so much evidence as well as contact messages. My challenge to the Meier haters would be, show me a better case?

You mean so much dodgy evidence? If i was to show you a better case that has fooled so many people, then im sorry,i can't find one.

You don't seem to understand why cases like this are so annoying. If you are like me, and interested in the subject of ufo's and want them taken seriously, cases like this only make the subject a joke. The reason why this case has followers is just down to the fact that it has think cult, spiritual for about it. Thats the reason that the easily led are so obbsessed with the case. If it was not this case, then it would be another.

Its not about being a meier hater, its about getting to the bottom of the ufo mystery, and cases like this just get in the way of that.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think if one approaches this case super cereal, then they will be unhappy. I think this case has to appreciated for the sheer bulk of it, not in evidence, but in it's phenomenal entirity. And one has to ride this case like a funhouse ride, and not like a CSI investigator. Now the hoaky stuff aside, I think the case does provide many postive things, irregardless of the photos, and that is a message that deals wih a higher spirituality, as well as opening up the ideal of contact from ETs. In other words, it may be a hoax, but I don't think it's a bad hoax. It does give some nice art, some nice ideals, I think it's better than Islam or Christianity, and I do think the Meier case has become a more spiritual/religion because of the contact notes, than purely scientific examination based on photos. I see the fun, but I don't see the harm. Yes, it may not be a "real" case, but I think once one realizes that, then they still can have fun with it, and maybe advance in consciousness too, as I don't see the ideal or teachings to be bad.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I think if one approaches this case super cereal, then they will be unhappy. I think this case has to appreciated for the sheer bulk of it, not in evidence, but in it's phenomenal entirity. And one has to ride this case like a funhouse ride, and not like a CSI investigator. Now the hoaky stuff aside, I think the case does provide many postive things, irregardless of the photos, and that is a message that deals wih a higher spirituality, as well as opening up the ideal of contact from ETs. In other words, it may be a hoax, but I don't think it's a bad hoax. It does give some nice art, some nice ideals, I think it's better than Islam or Christianity, and I do think the Meier case has become a more spiritual/religion because of the contact notes, than purely scientific examination based on photos. I see the fun, but I don't see the harm. Yes, it may not be a "real" case, but I think once one realizes that, then they still can have fun with it, and maybe advance in consciousness too, as I don't see the ideal or teachings to be bad.

Well, does it seem strange to you that the case has all these spiritual teachings, but at the end of the day, people are being fooled. How can you look at something with spiritualality when the whole case is a hoax?
I mean, the only people who will look at this case in that way are just your easily led and gullible people, who don't even realise that these so called teachings from the paladiens are BS.

There are plenty of ways to go down the spiritual path, and i don't think finding that path with the meier case is the best way to go.

So, if someone wants to debate the case, then i will tell them the facts, but they will be ignored, just like the op has ignored what i have posted.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I still think it's a lot like pro-wrestling. And I wonder how many REALLY are true believers, but rather just enjoy it, and play along. I think many may believe it's not all TRUE, but don't find any harm with it, and enjoy it, like living a fantasy.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I still think it's a lot like pro-wrestling. And I wonder how many REALLY are true believers, but rather just enjoy it, and play along. I think many may believe it's not all TRUE, but don't find any harm with it, and enjoy it, like living a fantasy.

But you have to understand, that this case, and other cases like it are very harmful to the subject. It makes the subject a joke, and the only people i think would get entertaiment from it, are the people who are not really into the subject of ufo's. There are so many great ufo cases out there that are forgotten because of all the crap out there. So, in that sense, the meier case, and many other hoax cases do alot of damage to the subject. These cases just add fuel to the fire for the skeptics.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You dont really remember what you said ...
But thaats ok by me,
You are providing lots of laughs.
Listen up jay,
You started this whole argument by being rude, disruptive, insulting and immature.
You remain here mostly out of pure egotism.
get wise....
The fact is i have admitted several times that there was some evidence that a hoaxed portion of the photos existed.
I even provided a reason that may be so.
I have not startyed the thread by taking sides even. simply providing counter information.
The fact is you called the act of channelling RUBBISH' and the information RUBBISH.
I have been trying to get you to realise you are not looking at the whole picture, as well as you are being disigenuous to the other who are in theis thread.
I tire of our incessant negativity.
You have not replied to information, as in the last post, to either prove it false or show it in error.
You provided one or two people out of a whole plethora of people whose statements supposedly coroborate or support meiers story.
One or two is insufficient to prove the whole.
As well these people whom you point out, also made staements about the photos that were supportive as well...
Though you show horn, and not meier to have slanted information, it remains for you to show that you understand that you are as hopelessly overwhelmed by the UFO situation as every other person who has investigated it.
I definately could see that contactee making more evidence than actually aquired just to satisfy the demands of Horn for more and more.
I say that i have not been aware of Wendell Stevens pronouncing Meier a fake to date. you call BS but never provide any confirmation.
You are no better than your own accusations of narrow mindedness.
You havent even deigned to answer anything ive said or presented to you other than to rant and rave about my own personal gullibility.
Yet you have absolutely no idea what i may think or know for fact.
With that, unless you co operate, and actually wish to discuss these andd other points it is futile to continue trying to open your mind.
That remains for you to do from the inside.
Just remember. by shutting out possiblility,you are trapped in there,and unless you open up to the light, its gonna get mighty lonely in the dark.And i think you could use a friend or two.
peace jay......

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ok, i am gettng with your way of avoiding questions. Ok, lets do it this way.

Tell em a part of the case that you believe is ewal. Be it photos,footage,predictions, whatever. I am the one who is debating with information, you are the one dodging questions left right and centre. So, post what you believe is real in the meier case, then we will go from there. One step at a time.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The problem is that it's really not that good when you look at it close up. It's convincing for people who only want to look at it superficially, and don't demand much in the way of evidence beyond blurry photos and questionable stories. That's why the original evidence is left to rot, rather than being taken and preserved with good, high-resolution scans. And why the contacts dried up as better recording equipment became available. It couldn't stand up to close scrutiny.

You also have to ask yourself, 30 years down the line, what has become of it? What has been learned or gained? Usually, a good, truthful story gains value and credibility over the years. Just the opposite has happened with Meier.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I find it true and factual that a man named Billy Meier has claimed contact with alien entities.
I also find it true that the case was investigated by several better educated people than am i, who also had more resources than i.
It is also true that there is evidence some of the photos were fabricated.
It is also true some of the photos cannot be shown to be hoaxed.
Thus i find the evidence of real contact inconclusive.but still not impossible,or even perhaps improbable.
I also find that there is a controversey over whether this contact took place.
In regards to the metal samples, which have been analyzed by various scentists.
Some unusual claims were made regarding the properties of at least one of these sample.
By the examineing scientist.
Again i find the evidence of contact inconclusive.
There has been a lot of written evidence ir the Meier Prophecies etc in total,
Some of which it can be argued, are very unlikely predictions of knowledge that would not become proven till sometime in the future.(now past and shown accurate)
I am sure that there is much argument to be made that the wirtings of Billy Meier and or prophecies or informational interviews whatever,will be shown to contain some uncanny predictions of future situations or astronomical knowledge that when uttered, would have been impossible to know.
On the other hand, there are definately innaccuracies in the same body of works......
So.....in regards to Bill Meier, i have long ago come to the conclusion that there is a possibility that he was indeed a contactee at one time.(or perhaps a onetime contact?)
That some events of high strangeness have been experienced by some of those who spent time and money investigating the case.This is confirmed in the writings of Wendell Stevens, and others.........
So the likelyhood of Billy Meier being being taken seriously by most is low.
But the fact remains that in spite of what has been shown to be hoaxed, not all the evidence has been thus refuted.
What can i say ?
You know as well as i that these things part of the great seemingly unfathomable fabric of existance.
If you have looked at the UFO phenomina over many years, i think you will find, that the existance of ET was well proven by the early 1950s.Not much new or solid has been achieved since.
The efforts of our gracious elite intelligence services,to sequester and suppress any and all proof of this contact beyond 1969 have been to date sufficiently successful as to preclude the publics conscious awareness of this fact.
The principles of psychological warfare,and social engeneering, as well as other disciplines have been effectively mustered for use against those who funded, but do not possess the knowledge gleaned, in countless types of research in those fields.
This is private, and restricted knowledge which has been perverted to serving the ends of a power elite whose tentacles reach out into even the lowliest of lives.
So, in closing, id like to say that there is more in heaven and earth, than is accounted for in your philosophy.
While i am happy to admit that theree is hoaxed evidence which coontaminates the case of Meier.
Further inquiry into it would be wisely taken with a word of caution.
However, there is something more to be found in the whole thing, than the sum of its parts.

The world is replete with stories of men who have been given a glimpse of what may lie beyond the vision of most others.
Most of these tales, seem to have a similar outcome.
For one brief moment maybe, one sees and experiences something which is extraordinary, making the mistake of talking about it perhaps.
From this ensues demands and derision.Controversey, and alienation from society.
Out of this grows the temptation to provide the proofs demanded by all.
I can see the circle forming in my minds eye, and the end results are chaos.
The point in the end is probably that we have to rethink the parameters of our perceptions and try to accept that which IS, without judgement or hate.
The rejection which divides,and the hate which seeks to destroy,is not the path to real knowledge.
The ability, to accept, yet remain detached emotionally,allows the seeker to explore all possibility, without nessessarily becomming permanently locked onto to it.
Till it can be shown that the possibility of mind to mind contact,direct and without speech, is impossible, i find mysel being forced to admit that telepathic contact makes complete sense in terms of the variety of species, which we envision will be found to inhabit the yet to become known universe.
Thus,the ability to channel information of whatever content, by some human beings,i take seriously, as i do the subject of UFos .
As in all human endeavour, there is the stamp of personality imprinted upon everything we attempt.
or indeed accomplish.
To this effect, all investigations which attempt to delve into streams of thought somewhat foriegn to human perceptions,are subject to those frailties.
Even your and my own.
When ot comes down to the crunch, i think we will find, that most everthing we believe, it can all be shown to be largely just a matter of faith.........
Till we can find the bottom, how will we ever be in position to guage how high is the top.......?
We will have to unlock many more of Gods secrets before being able to present much more than philosphic conjecture.
In all, we know that some of bill meiers evidence was haox. We also know that an unscupulous manager, or publicist would be in a position to twist facts to strengthen evidence or even possibly fasify it.This is nothing new....I could even imagine such a person badgering Billy, no end to come up with even more evidence etc...
Did this happen?
Were the many alledged assassination attempts on Mr meier documented?meh......
I can only say it is sad that the case has been thus tainted,and of that there is no doubt.
Was initial contact true?
We may never know.........
As regards Meiers agent Mr. Horn, well....IMHO i would not myself buy a used car from this man.
As for the one armed man, hes still living much the same as he always has,as far as i know,though the place has indoor plumbing now.......peace s

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Post a photo of meier you think is real. It seems to me you have not looked into this case at all. The metal sample is nosense. For a start Marcel Vogel was the only one who tested the metal sample, and he was not even a metallurgist, he was a chemist. You can check more about the sample with this link

But like i said. Lets do this a step at a time. You post footage/photo of what you think is real, then we will go from there.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You pst a photo my friend, i am not getting ihto anyfurther time wasting discussing meier.
You can continue to debunk to your hearts content, if you wish, this is YOUR thread....
My wish was to explore and discuss the revelations made by stan fullham.
Perhaps you can follow me back overthere and continue to play the ignoramus.
I recomend letting people decide for themselves what is rubbish and what is not....
Though you seem to relish your self apointed role.....I have postred what i felt needed posting, any further work is happily left up to you...
Ill drop back from time to time though, just to see your other proofs.
and perhaps post info of my own too. for now tata and take care.....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
You pst a photo my friend, i am not getting ihto anyfurther time wasting discussing meier.
You can continue to debunk to your hearts content, if you wish, this is YOUR thread....
My wish was to explore and discuss the revelations made by stan fullham.
Perhaps you can follow me back overthere and continue to play the ignoramus.
I recomend letting people decide for themselves what is rubbish and what is not....
Though you seem to relish your self apointed role.....I have postred what i felt needed posting, any further work is happily left up to you...
Ill drop back from time to time though, just to see your other proofs.
and perhaps post info of my own too. for now tata and take care.....

Typical meier believer lol I really don't think you have a clue about this case. I don't think you know the difference between the stuff that's supposed to be real, and the stuff that is not supposed to be real in this case. Sounds like you are going by what you have heard.

You have heard that some meier believer has said some are real, and some are not, and you believe him even without knowing what stuff he he talking about. Do you see now what i mean about blind belief.

Most of the stuff i have posted on this thread, you have ignored. Not becuse you choose to ignore, but for the simple that that you don't know what evidence in this case is supposed to be real and what parts are not.

Now, this sounds to me that you know very little about the case. I could debate with you on every aspect of the meier case, but sadly, you do not know enough about the case to debate with me.

I asked you to post one bit of evidence that you believe proves the case to be real, but you can't. Instead you come out with exuses and take the disscussion in another direction. I don't really care if you don't post in this thread again, because i have proven my point.

As for Fulham. There is no evidence what so ever that what he is saying is true. His predictions did not come true, and anyone can sit there in a trance and say they are zuuuuum from the planet zeeeeeep, but that is not evidence. Fulham said there would be major sightings over certain cities, and there has been none.

But the sad fact of the matter is this. You could view a youtube video showing a small light dot in the sky over London, and people like you will turn around and say "fulham was right!" Its so sad, but thats just the way this subject is at the moment. People believing everything they read and see

What i would suggest to you is go back and actually look at the meier case, then come back and debate with me.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think the Meier case is like a funhouse ride at the circus, it's entertaining, but I have to say I am not conviced of it's truth. But while I was very interested in the Meier case, and still am, though I'm not a believer, I think I may have found the case that surpasses Meier's, and has more credibility to be true, and that's the Romanek case, and he has lot's of evidence, photos, films, physical evidence, witnesses, contacts, messages..... I'm exploring this case now.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well, i did not see your last post, as it was removed. I guess you said some nasty things
But the fact remains that you have not debated with me at all. Like i said before, post something from the meier case that you believe to be real, and then we will go from there.

If you don't, then i guess thats it

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Soory bout that i guess i posted a timeline that i shouldnt have....
cost a cool 500 points and a slap on the pinkie but so be it my most humble apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join