It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Mier contact [hoax]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Ok, i posted how meier hoxed the paladien girls. Are you happy that this was hoaxed, will you at least admit that?

Parts of the case are still unexplained?
Well, if you really think that, then post what you think is still unexplained about the case.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here are some people who aparently have some expertise and who are not xactly hostile to the evidence.
have a go at them......oops thisll have to do, ive dropped the link and must research for it...
im not goin far.....

www.prweb.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Here are some people ...

You've linked a press-release (which anyone can do) from the biggest con-man promoting Meier's hoax, Michael Horn.

If you research the material Horn presents with more depth than simply believing a press release he authors, you'll discover that the "people" he quotes are not in supporters of the Meier hoax.

Nearly all of this has been previously discussed and exposed on this (ATS) website.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Here are some people who aparently have some expertise and who are not xactly hostile to the evidence.
have a go at them......oops thisll have to do, ive dropped the link and must research for it...
im not goin far.....

www.prweb.com...

Im sorry, you are going to have to do better than that. Mr horn has lied many times about the case. He has quoted certain people saying they said this and that, and it turned out they said nothing . Mr horn is a lier. He has lied on this forum, and he even lied on another forum. He even pretended to be someone else, but once the mods figured out it was the same ip address, he was banned lol And you are putting your faith in him! lol

Again, are you going to admit that the paladien women were in fact hoaxed by meier? Or won't your belief even let you admit that.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Billy Meier makes the worst laser guns I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

It was not meier!!!! It was the paladiens!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

It was not meier!!!! It was the paladiens!

Oh you're right.

Paledians are way behind on laser gun designs.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I hope we can explore the pros and cons of the whole event in such a way as to find the essence of the visitors message.

The way I heard it, the Plaiadeans dumped Billy Meier because he twisted their message and tried to make himself into a kind of false prophet. And that's why there are no more contacts and no more new photos. Since the spacemen never bothered to speak for themselves or supply any good proof, we don't know what their real message was, and probably never will. So Meier betrayed all of humanity.

And I heard something about a hoax. Too bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

They seem to have a bad overheating problem. They have to be covered with aluminum foil and have an external cooling unit of some kind. Perhaps if they used a different kind of heat sink, similar to those used on computer processors, they could improve the design.

edit on 24-1-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hello.

Some of the images from my research were posted earlier, but if you want to see more of the report(s) then go to www.BillyMeierUFOCase.com...

Thanks.

-Derek

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

They seem to have a bad overheating problem. They have to be covered with aluminum foil and have an external cooling unit of some kind. Perhaps if they used a different kind of heat sink, similar to those used on computer processors, they could improve the design.

edit on 24-1-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Take this video here

Even though it clearly shows movement of an object on a string, the most telling part about this footage is the tree. The farm owners said there was never a tree there, or any sign of a tree there. When Meier realised he got caught out, he said that they had removed all specific memories of this particular tree from the mind of its property owner.

What a load of crap. And thats not the only tree that vanished! and on a few photos, he used the same tree in a different location.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
Hello.

Some of the images from my research were posted earlier, but if you want to see more of the report(s) then go to www.BillyMeierUFOCase.com...

Thanks.

-Derek

Hi derek

Great work on that site, but the annoying thing is, its like banging your head against a brick wall with some of these Meier believers

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Well OP, at least you lasted to page two! lol. The sad fact of the matter is, you will never admit you are wrong. You would rather just leave the thread and go onto some other forum saying the same rubbish. Many meier believers have posted the same stuff as you, but once they realise the amount of evidence that proves meier is a hoax, they never admit it

Thank you for proving my point

Oh, here is some information about Mr Horn

edit on 25-1-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I like the Billy Meier case. I am glad it exists. I find it very interesting, and entertaining. I love his GOOD photos, and some of his decent films. I think the Wedding cake hurt his "case". The pendulum film also dampened his case as well. If these 2 things did not exist, I think his case would "look" better. I find the "teachings" appealing, and his "story" engaging. I have read a few books on this, and seen some films. I "want" to believe it all, but I lean towards it being a hoax, though an entertaining one, that holds an interest. I guess because the story, and much of the "evidence" is so interesting. I think "we" want something like this to be true. I wish it was.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I like the Billy Meier case. I am glad it exists. I find it very interesting, and entertaining. I love his GOOD photos, and some of his decent films. I think the Wedding cake hurt his "case". The pendulum film also dampened his case as well. If these 2 things did not exist, I think his case would "look" better. I find the "teachings" appealing, and his "story" engaging. I have read a few books on this, and seen some films. I "want" to believe it all, but I lean towards it being a hoax, though an entertaining one, that holds an interest. I guess because the story, and much of the "evidence" is so interesting. I think "we" want something like this to be true. I wish it was.

To be honest, i have not seem one photo, or video that cannot be ruled as fake when it comes to meier. Yes, some of his early photos looked ok, but once h started releasing the dodgy stuff, the earlier photos could be easily explained. The wedding photos are a complete joke, and how anyone can believe it is beyond me.

His photos have been replicated time and time again, but Mr Horn still says they have not been de-bunked. I myself believe that some ufo's defy explanation and need further investigation. Thats why cases like this annoys me because it makes the subject look like a joke.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't disagree. When I said GOOD photos, I mean nice to look at. What seems too fake to me, apart from the wedding cake, is the landed craft. I guess it's a paradox, that we want so badly pictures, films, and stories like this, and if none real exist, then someone will fill the vacuum.

I am currently reading the Korff book, I know there is a war between him and Horn. Though his book is an interesting read, it is true so much "evidence" is just too hokey. But I'm not a hater, I like Michael Horn, and his DVD Silent Revolution of Truth is a good watch, though the Genesis III movies are excellent, I guess I am enjoying this case and really don't care if it's real or not.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't disagree. When I said GOOD photos, I mean nice to look at. What seems too fake to me, apart from the wedding cake, is the landed craft. I guess it's a paradox, that we want so badly pictures, films, and stories like this, and if none real exist, then someone will fill the vacuum.

I am currently reading the Korff book, I know there is a war between him and Horn. Though his book is an interesting read, it is true so much "evidence" is just too hokey. But I'm not a hater, I like Michael Horn, and his DVD Silent Revolution of Truth is a good watch, though the Genesis III movies are excellent, I guess I am enjoying this case and really don't care if it's real or not.

The thing about Mr Horn is, he is a liar. He is a very well known liar, and quite frankly, a little creepy. I know he quoted some experts on his dvd, and it turns out, that he was lying and they did not say what he said they said. At the end of the day, mr horn is selling to the gullible, and believe me, there are many out there.

There is another popular website forum, which im sure many people here are signed up too. Anyway, we had a debate going about the meier case and Mr horn dropped into the once. He was ripped to shreads on his so called evidence, and then suddenly he stopped posting. At the same time another meier believer joined the debate. He was making out that his English was not his first language and thats why his Eglish was bad. But he was bigging up meier like Mr Horn was. Anyways, it turned out that these two people were the same person, which happened to be Mr Horn, so they banned him.

I find the guy very creepy to be honest. I don't know if he really believes this case, but i know he must be making a few quid from it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I actually thought the same thing, as I was watching the Silent Revolution film. I don't know if he really believes it himself. But I think he's having fun with it. I do give him some credit, in that he does always say, it's up to the individual to accept it or not, and it could be the greatest story or the greatest hoax. So, it does seem to me, he's carrying the case because it's fun, and maybe it's fake, but heck, it still generates interest, has a following, and is a fun case, and none else are like it. I guess that's where I fit in. I mostly think it's a hoax, but I enjoy it so much, I don't much care. I guess it fills in a fantasy I have.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I actually thought the same thing, as I was watching the Silent Revolution film. I don't know if he really believes it himself. But I think he's having fun with it. I do give him some credit, in that he does always say, it's up to the individual to accept it or not, and it could be the greatest story or the greatest hoax. So, it does seem to me, he's carrying the case because it's fun, and maybe it's fake, but heck, it still generates interest, has a following, and is a fun case, and none else are like it. I guess that's where I fit in. I mostly think it's a hoax, but I enjoy it so much, I don't much care. I guess it fills in a fantasy I have.

Well, as long as you know the difference between fantasy and reality
The people who really annoy me are the ones who refuse to change there minds on the case, even if you show them all the evidence that shows its a hoax. The OP being an example.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well, as long as you know the difference between fantasy and reality
The people who really annoy me are the ones who refuse to change there minds on the case, even if you show them all the evidence that shows its a hoax. The OP being an example.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join