It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about cars!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh snap, I smell a sick patient here....hehehehe

Let's get back to the who wrote the Bible??? Hehehe

Here is another member literally analyzed your intent.

-----------------------------------------
Originally posted by pplrnuts
The lack of links and sources was an intention of mine to keep away from a thread of bickering the validity, or bias of authors, scholars, researchers, etc. It was intended for the topic to stay on the subject matter. Its another remedial aspect that I would assume anyone involving themselves of such a question would already know.

Solasis replied to your above comment:

That's just plain stupid. The validity of sources would be a part of the subject matter. Your attempt to prevent the thread from being derailed ended up causing a much larger derailment! Can you learn a lesson from this? That what you consider "remedial" is actually essential to the whole problem? BTW... You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

This is what you "pplrnuts" wrote:

I can honestly say that the counter argument and views from the defenders of the christian cult are accurately of an elementary level thus far. Perhaps I would have been wiser to have posted on a more advanced forum of theology elsewhere. The defenders of the faith so far are at a level that I honestly would feel is elementary brainwashed Christianity, and worthy of no replies. I am honestly snickering at everyone of them so far. I will keep re-visiting for signs of intelligence though.

Solasis replied to your above comment:
There have been some elementary level counters; but most of them have actually been complex, especially the one you said "don't make me a joke" in response to. If they're so elementary, deal with them. If you can't beat the elementary counter-arguments, you have failed as a debater. If you can shoot down the elementary arguments, smarter people will come and deal with more hardcore issues.

Also: stop assuming that just because people disagree with you they are members of the Christian Cult. I actually agree with you, but I absolutely abhor the way you're arguing and want to help you refine your argument so that it, you know, actually achieves something.

Also also: What is up with the red? That's just annoying, I think.

--------------------------------------------

Let me see if I get this right. You believe you are the real Christian and all other Christians aren't worthy of your attention. Hence, you developed this habit of calling them sick or mentally ill. When being challenged by others, you lack the articulations and thoughts refinement to offer your point of views. However, you refused to acknowledge your own inadequacy. To protect your mind from seeing the truths, you tell others that they weren't smart or Christian enough to engage in a debate with you. Instead, you should take your groundless arguments to discuss them with a theologian. Just another way to re-enforce your sense of superiority either on the intellectual or spiritual levels. You are right, this site has a lot of sick posters....

edit on 23-1-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Who are you talking to O.P? That person who you are replying to has already stated that he/she has ended the discussion already, lol. You really should look into a getting checked out O.P., seriously. You are making yourself look really foolish IMHO. I dont mean to get you revved up, but you seriously are acting very disturbed.
edit on 23-1-2011 by jontap because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by jontap because: DANG TYPO

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
Who are you talking to O.P., that person you are replying to said he/she has ended the discussion already, lol. You really should look into a getting checked out OP, seriously. You are making yourself look really foolish IMHO. I dont mean to get you revved up, but you seriously are disturbed.

He is around....I know his type. I said I would have fun with him......
Is very fascinating to get into the mind of these problem posters especially dealing with one's belief system. Especially, one's belief system is connected to one's superiority/inferiority complex. He should watch his mouth next time before yapping another words.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i do not think you are getting "inside his/her head" to be honest. he/she is probably laughing at you with these types of posts from you. you should get a check up seriously. pplrnuts is right when he/she says you seem unstable, and you are making it very obvious with every post. that person you are replying to has left the discussion lol. get help really

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

i do not think you are getting "inside his/her head" to be honest. he/she is probably laughing at you with these types of posts from you. you should get a check up seriously. pplrnuts is right when he/she says you seem unstable, and you are making it very obvious with every post. that person you are replying to has left the discussion lol. get help really

Actually, ATS has to weed out trolls like the pplrnuts because it will prevent people with genuine spiritual experiences from sharing with us. Here is one good example by another member named Horishi. He had a kundalini rising experience 3 years ago and shared with the board here but other members thought he was crazy. He left the message board. Me and others affirmed him that his experience was as real as the real Buddha experienced it couple of thousands of years ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com... scroll one post up.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

Actually, ATS has to weed out trolls like the pplrnuts because it will prevent people with genuine spiritual experiences from sharing with us. Here is one good example by another member named Horishi. He had a kundalini rising experience 3 years ago and shared with the board here but other members thought he was crazy. He left the message board. Me and others affirmed him that his experience was as real as the real Buddha experienced it couple of thousands of years ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com... scroll one post up.

dude, no offense seriously, i honestly see why pplrnuts has left this discussion. it is honestly painful how agravating you are and what you say and post is total useless babble and foolishness and you failed to even answer any of pplrnuts valid questions anyways lol and posted old posts that ,make you look foolish.. seriously, i am leaving too so feel free to post old posts of mine and carry a conversation with yourself like you did here. i assure you, that you look unstable and are not getting in anyones head like you think. i honestly think you need a psych analayis seriously ok. i'm done so carry on by yourself.

unreal

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If you have the time, go do a search on Kundalini Rising on the message board. It will broaden your consciousness.
So, you don't call someone crazy just because they have all of their 7 Chakras opened and activated and seeing the the world with their third eye.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join