It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about cars!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Some weird dreams last night. Is more like a single big dream but chopped up into pieces or segments. They were all about cars!!! I know in general the car symbol represents your identity or how much control you have about who you are.

In one segment, my family bought a the ultimate SUV, better than a Hummer, and is a hybrid vehicle too, partly powered by solar energy. It can seat 12 people. Is almost like a military vehicle having a built-in command center inside. I drove it for a while and my sister was driving it last. Her husband was sitting next to her. I got worried because her driving was erratic. There were 12 people inside but I didn't remember who.

Next segment. I was just finishing up doing my laundry from the laundromat. For some reasons, my sister drove off with the car and I ended up have to walk 100 blocks back to my house. I saw a street sign that read "162." I was wondering where on earth my sister went.

Next segment. I saw 2 teenagers. I think they were my friends. Somehow, they came into the possession of a NASCAR stock car. They were driving it. Every time they drive it, they made a mess in the engine. I have to "repair" it by opening the hood and inspecting the engine. Also, I noticed that the car was outfitted with the 1975 model rear tires which resemble the croak screw shape. I pointed them out to the mechanic and he didn't care. And I was having problems finding him afterward. I then walked around barefooted in a very dirty environment (I hate those barefooted dreams because they often associate with the sense of lost and misdirection.)

Finally, in this segment, I saw 3 relationships being broken up inside a car. It seems like the same woman with 3 different men, In one relationship, she dumped this guy because he was too much of a high maintenance type, a pretty boy look. In another, the man was dumped because he was too much of a serious type, very close and conservative. There was the third one but I don't remember what it was.

About my sister, she is already married and has a 2 year-old daughter. I visit her and her daughter once a week. I don't rely on her at all financially or emotionally. Somehow, she seems to be appearing in my dreams a lot.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

...and?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
Some weird dreams last night. Is more like a single big dream but chopped up into pieces or segments. They were all about cars!!! I know in general the car symbol represents your identity or how much control you have about who you are.

In one segment, my family bought a the ultimate SUV, better than a Hummer, and is a hybrid vehicle too, partly powered by solar energy. It can seat 12 people. Is almost like a military vehicle having a built-in command center inside. I drove it for a while and my sister was driving it last. Her husband was sitting next to her. I got worried because her driving was erratic. There were 12 people inside but I didn't remember who.

Next segment. I was just finishing up doing my laundry from the laundromat. For some reasons, my sister drove off with the car and I ended up have to walk 100 blocks back to my house. I saw a street sign that read "162." I was wondering where on earth my sister went.

strange last night i was dreaming i was driving a nice ferrari of a friend of mine too a garage
but this friend in real life doesnt have any car....strange times
strange last night i was dreaming about driving a ferrari to the garage .....
Next segment. I saw 2 teenagers. I think they were my friends. Somehow, they came into the possession of a NASCAR stock car. They were driving it. Every time they drive it, they made a mess in the engine. I have to "repair" it by opening the hood and inspecting the engine. Also, I noticed that the car was outfitted with the 1975 model rear tires which resemble the croak screw shape. I pointed them out to the mechanic and he didn't care. And I was having problems finding him afterward. I then walked around barefooted in a very dirty environment (I hate those barefooted dreams because they often associate with the sense of lost and misdirection.)

Finally, in this segment, I saw 3 relationships being broken up inside a car. It seems like the same woman with 3 different men, In one relationship, she dumped this guy because he was too much of a high maintenance type, a pretty boy look. In another, the man was dumped because he was too much of a serious type, very close and conservative. There was the third one but I don't remember what it was.

About my sister, she is already married and has a 2 year-old daughter. I visit her and her daughter once a week. I don't rely on her at all financially or emotionally. Somehow, she seems to be appearing in my dreams a lot.

edit on 23-1-2011 by xaruto666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
reply to post by ChiForce

...and?

That's it. Is like my mind or something is trying to convey me a message using the car symbol. About my sister? Maybe I was looking at her life as an example or some sort? An example I should follow? Getting married, having a family, a nice job, and a house???

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This may be a bit far fetch but maybe the sequence of these segments means something. The last segment was me seeing those relationship being broken up inside a car. I don't remember seeing the third relationship but I felt there was a third relationship. Is possible the third relationship was actually my own? In the SUV segment, I saw my spirit guide, an old lady sitting in the passenger seat. It was then I decided to take over the driving.

The problem is that I am single. I have previous love relationships but I seriously doubt that any one of them would become part of my life again.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
WOW, stop the presses, a weird dream, WOW!!

I had a dream last night that my car turned into a rocket ship and traveled around the earth 4 times then landed in a cornfield where a blue Martian was eating Fruit Loops cereal from a blue bowl. Since I ate Fruit Loops as a kid, this is AMAZING and must mean something HUGE!!! Also, being that the Martian was blue, and was eating Fruit Loops from a blue bowl, that is AMAZING cause blue is my favorite color!! What do you think it all means, I mean I like Fruit Loops and the color blue, WOOOOWWW!!! I think the OP and I are onto something HUGE here folks!!!!

*SIGH* No wonder conspiracy folks sometimes get labeled as a bit nutty...

A little advice: Dreams are WEIRD, there is nothing unusual about them. DREAMS ARE WEIRD, nothing more!

edit on 23-1-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
WOW, what a COINCIDENCE, I think you are onto something here!!!

I had a dream last night that my car turned into a rocket ship and traveled around the earth 4 times then landed in a cornfield where a blue Martian was eating Fruit Loops cereal from a blue bowl. Since I ate Fruit Loops as a kid, this is AMAZING and must mean something HUGE!!! Also, being that the Martian was blue, that is AMAZING too cause blue is my favorite color!! What do you think it all means, I mean I like Fruit Loops and the color blue and the number 4 equals 2+2, WOOOOWWW!!! I think the OP and I are onto something HUGE here folks!!!!

*SIGH* No wonder some folks here get labeled as a bit nutty...

I

I feel sorry for you that you haven't reached a state of mental clarity to receive messages from your dreams. This is an indication that you don't have a spiritual life. You live your life as it is. As it is shown. Let me guess, you are in no time you will reach spiritual enlightenment. Even if you are a Christian, Jesus Christ won't even speak to you in your dreams. How sad.....

Forgot to add that even if you do dreams, they are probably on the very base level. Animalistic. Instinctual. Unrefined. Probably something you would be so ashamed to share with the groups too...

edit on 23-1-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I had a dream last night that my car turned into a rocket ship and traveled around the earth 4 times then landed in a cornfield where a blue Martian was eating Fruit Loops cereal from a blue bowl. Since I ate Fruit Loops as a kid, this is AMAZING and must mean something HUGE!!! Also, being that the Martian was blue, that is AMAZING too cause blue is my favorite color!! What do you think it all means, I mean I like Fruit Loops and the color blue and the number 4 equals 2+2, WOOOOWWW!!! I think the OP and I are onto something HUGE here folks!!!!

I

I feel sorry for you that you haven't reached a state of mental clarity to receive messages from your dreams. This is an indication that you don't have a spiritual life. You live your life as it is. As it is shown. Let me guess, you are in no time you will reach spiritual enlightenment. Even if you are a Christian, Jesus Christ won't even speak to you in your dreams. How sad.....

Good luck with your dreams and your imaginary friends. I seriously hope that you are no older than 6 years old, because otherwise you really should see a professional for mental issues. Thinking that a silly, nonsense-filled, boring, group of dreams mean anything, along with having imaginary friends is really worth seeking professional help ASAP. Mental issues there for sure.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I

Good luck with your dreams and your imaginary friends. I seriously hope that you are no older than 6 years old, because otherwise you really should see a professional for mental issues. Thinking that a silly, nonsense-filled, boring, group of dreams mean anything, along with having imaginary friends is really worth seeking professional help ASAP. Mental issues there for sure.

Wow, you are as dumb and spiritually unrefined as it comes. You are subjected to wheel of karma. You are still part of the life-dead cycle. You may as well as act like an 6 year old in front of a Buddhist monk or worst the Da Li Lama. Let me give you a hint, this is exactly what you are doing.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I

Wow, you are as dumb and spiritually unrefined as it comes. You are subjected to wheel of karma. You are still part of the life-dead cycle. You may as well as act like an 6 year old in front of a Buddhist monk or worst the Da Li Lama. Let me give you a hint, this is exactly what you are doing.

Please seek professional help. Do it NOW!! If not for yourself, at least do it for the sake of others around you. Your posts reveal a very unstable mind. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Listen pplrnuts, you are a freaking moron. Stay out of my thread if you don't possess the spiritual wisdom and the skill to interpret dream messages. You contribute nothing to this message board. You are a troll. You know nothing from the root chakra to the crown chakra. You don't know anything. Go play with your own kind and seek help too. You don't belong here....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hahahaha....wondering who is the nut here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It appears you take the Bible very literally and calling yourself a devoted Christian.
I think you need help. Spiritual journey is very personal and you can't take dream messages literally. Please, don't take the Bible too literally.

And this is what has been troubling you...whether or not Jesus wrote the Bible or why he didn't?

You know, if I were you, I would worry about if Christianity can still make sense about my current life. After all, the Bible was written some couple of thousands years ago, it becomes a moot point to debate the validity of it. What's the point?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Listen pplrnuts, you are a freaking moron. Stay out of my thread if you don't possess the spiritual wisdom and the skill to interpret dream messages. You contribute nothing to this message board. You are a troll. You know nothing from the root chakra to the crown chakra. You don't know anything. Go play with your own kind and seek help too.

You are in no position to tell me to stay out of a public forum. I guess you think that you are an internet cop now as well, eh?

Stop thinking you are a cop with super-hero dream and spiritual powers with imaginary friends.

Seek profesional help, NOW!!

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Listen pplrnuts, you are a freaking moron. Stay out of my thread if you don't possess the spiritual wisdom and the skill to interpret dream messages. You contribute nothing to this message board. You are a troll. You know nothing from the root chakra to the crown chakra. You don't know anything. Go play with your own kind and seek help too.

You are in no position to tell me to stay out of a public forum. I guess you think that you are an internet cop now as well, eh?

Stop thinking you are a cop with super-hero dream and spiritual powers with imaginary friends.

Seriously.

So, have you figured out who wrote the Bible? Have you made sense about your life based on the Bible??? These are tough questions, you know. I am going to have fun with you now....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hahahaha....wondering who is the nut here?

It appears you take the Bible very literally and calling yourself a devoted Christian.
I think you need help. Spiritual journey is very personal and you can't take dream messages literally. Please, don't take the Bible too literally.

Wow, you are a COP and a DETECTIVE!!

What does an entertaining thread that I created with intent to display the weak faith of the holier-than-thou folks here have to do with this thread?

Try to stay on topic, as you are incompetent enough with one topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Seriously.

So, have you figured out who wrote the Bible? Have you made sense about your life based on the Bible??? These are tough questions, you know. I am going to have fun with you now....

Have you ever heard of the Piso family? The bible is a rehash of myths, legends, tall-tales, and folklore. Do you mean to tell me that you havent discovered this yet?!

How are you going to have fun with me? By telling me how Jesus is more real than Horus, Mithras, Krishna, or Zeus?

Or are you going to analyze my dream above about the Blue Martian eating Fruit Loops from a blue bowl. I await you holy of holy spiritual knowledge and wisdom.

Go seek help already, seriously, it isnt funny now anymore.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

You are the one who is not on topic. My topic. You called yourself a Christian? What kind of Christian is that? Again, have you figured who wrote the Bible? How literally you have taken the Bible? Can you verify if you are a real Christian by taking the Bible in their full literal sense? Don't turn away. You have yourself to blame. I am right. You have no spirituality. You take everything by its appearance. Even your own religion and the Bible. I rest my case and you are a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You are the one who is not on topic. My topic. You called yourself a Christian? What kind of Christian is that? Again, have you figured who wrote the Bible? How literally you have taken the Bible? Can you verify if you are a real Christian by taking the Bible in their full literal sense? Don't turn away. You have yourself to blame. I am right. You have no spirituality. You take everything by its appearance. Even your own religion and the Bible. I rest my case and you are a waste of time.

...speaking of a "waste of time",

Ok, ok, ok, I am done having fun with you here. Some advice for you before I go -- study up on your biblical origins and learn where your little holy bible (translated from Sun Book) came from. A little hint, it came from the personification of the heavenly bodies that you can observe directly overhead in the sky. In addition to the drama of astrology, there was some of historical bits and people thrown in for good measure. If you cannot see that, then at least study the predating myths. For instance, the Noah flood nonsense is a work of plagerism from the Epic Of Gilgamesh. But you already KNEW THAT, right? Did imaginary friend Jesus show you this yet?

Ok, I'm done, seek some help.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You are a waste of time. Has it occurred to you that I am not a Christian. However, you are a Christian and taking the Bible in their full literally sense. In fact, in one of your posts (quoted from the Bible), you challenged the real Christians to drink something poisonous to prove that they are the Real Christian. Any reference you made about Christianity is all directing to yourself and your kind. You are talking about yourself....... You are projecting.... That's why you need help because you don't even aware your own projection (psychology 101). Nothing fancy here. That's the reason why you will never be able to understand messages from the Divine and the spiritual realm because your mind isn't clear.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh snap, you seem to have this mental illness to call others having mental illness too whenever you feel the need to elevate your ego and point of view:

Some excerpt from the "who wrote the Bible." www.abovetopsecret.com...
----------------------------------
Dorian Soran
reply to post by pplrnuts (subject was whether or not Jesus wrote or didn't write the Bible)

You need to calm down there a bit and not insist others are "fools" for raising a valid question.

Tell me this, how would we "assume" that you meant old testament when you said "bible" which is NEW and OLD?

Lay easy on claiming someone has a mental illness. I am just giving you a little friendly "member to member" advice lest you feel the post ban hammer for a while.

The overlord and his disciples host a grand party here, but if you are deserving of a good smiting they will not hesitate to smite.

Please quit worrying about calling others names, chalk this up to "I forgot to clarify which testament I wanted to talk about" and move on to the actual topic.

Dorian Soran

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Dorian Soran]

--------------------------------------

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join