It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing in Russian Skies (photos) - January, 20 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's probably this
www.russianspaceweb.com...

Russia launches new-generation spacecraft

Published: 2011 Jan. 20; updated Jan. 21

The first major spacecraft developed in post-Soviet Russia blasted off from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan Thursday, promising to pave the way to a whole new generation of space projects. A Zenit rocket blasted off on January 20, 2011, at 15:29:01 Moscow Time, carrying the Elektro–L No. 1 weather-forecasting satellite. According to launch broadcast around 10 minutes after liftoff, the vehicle successfully reached its initial parking orbit. The Russian space agency, Roskosmos, confirmed that the spacecraft had entered orbit. After the first planned firing of the engine onboard the Fregat upper stage, Western radar found the vehicle in the predicted orbit. Fregat's second firing was also reported to be successful.

The other one is a rocket launch too. It's here on ATS somewhere.
I think it's this one:
Pictures and video of launch of Soyuz-2
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Don't bother, I do know the basis of Tesla work and I've read more on HAARP than this Wikipedia page, I'm just pointing out that you're selling a theory based on nothing but your imagination, without providing any proofs nor links between Tesla, HAARP, a plasma shooter, a earthquake-creating device and a weapon used to kill animals.

I'm not even asking for material/videos/pictures proofs, show me the link between Telsa's work and this plasma shooter theory, a link actually based on science.
I don't even care if you explain it yourself or copy and paste some scientist work but I will not acknowledge this theory until you give me something to work on.

This is ridiculous, you're claiming something with no backup evidences, not even a freaking swamp gas explaination and you expect us to believe everything you said ?
And I don't mean to be rude but I highly doubt the fact that you can understand most of Tesla's work while you're don't seem capable of using punctuation, grammar and such correctly.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am not saying i believe 100% that is was HAARP.....its more like i am suggesting its plausibility. No f'n way I am divulging info as you suggest on here lol. If I am capable of such a influencing presentation for you I would not isolate it here...remember my name....if things go as planned, you will see my ideas in a more scientifically debatable format soon

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

Tesla no plasma shooter as far as I know....but the US regularly uses particle beam technology....the particles are ions, magnetically accerated....the collider is same hadron shoots 2 particle at eachother....its his work expanded....

lol typos lessen my intellectual presentation i will give you that....but now aren't you being petty.....Einstein could barely read LMAO. And I assure you if I proofread my statemnts and edited them before posting...heck even use spellcheck i could have this up to par for you in no time....

Crap...before you go there....i am not compairing myself to him....i am comparing the idea that grammar should descredit to his history

edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: hedge Einstein analogy

edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: pulling somebody's leg....i am only poking fun, i am sure you would not have been one of the people who ridiculed Albert based on his ability to read..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
I agree I came across as somewhat arrogant. I completely appologize.

It takes a big person to apologize! Thank you!
I can understand your frustration trying to convey your personal experience HAARP and trying to express it via a forum. But really, we don't know what we're looking at. Not everything is what it appears to be especially these days! Again, I can't even guarantee it's a real photo. CGI programs and their owners are very dubious lately. But I have a feeling they are real photos only....not certain.

So who knows.

I wonder if our Russian friend came back with any additional information if he didn't hit that Vodka bottle too badly
so let me go over the recent pages now.

Again, thanks for calming down and explaining.
You're okay in my book and I'm glad you can offer another point of view to what we may be looking at!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by GirlGenius

Wonderful pics! It looks like some kind of solar/space radiation leaking through. Extraordinary!

It could well be,

According to this report, the rapid shifting of our planets poles is allowing the normal streams of solar wind that buffet Earth’s magnetic field to enter into our lower atmosphere at nearly 700 kilometers per second carrying with them parts of the deadly space clouds that have “mysteriously” been appearing in greater numbers around the globe these past few years.

Not just mysterious are these clouds, this report continues, but they are also deadly as they are comprised of the poisonous gas Hydrogen Cyanide which gives them their electric blue-like color.

From Here

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thats a chinese lantern or balloons tied together launched by school children.
Sorry I couldn't resist.

The magnetosphere and solar radiation is the correct answer. Only difference is the sun is becoming very hyperactive with not so good protection fields surrounding our planet.

Probably the reason for your chemtrails to make a shield of sorts. But with most things in science we find it has many other applications it can be used for than what it was orginally designed for.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

It's probably this
www.russianspaceweb.com...

Excellent detective work my friend. Only, according to the ORIGINAL post on Project Avalon, it was supposedly taken two days BEFORE the 20th. Making it January 18th.
Any launches then?
projectavalon.net...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

LOL. Be nice and try to play nicely with the other posters (although that was pretty funny). But be nice

I think the person who graciously and diligently did his/her homework and shared their findings (that this may be a rocket launch) is so far...the top contender (but that's in my humbled opinion which is, subject to change in a nano-second of course)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Probably the reason for your chemtrails to make a shield of sorts.

Bu, bu, but according to the ATS resident debunkers, there AREN'T any chemtrails. They're contrails darnit!
And furthermore, they are a figment of our wild conspiratorial imaginations so please.......stop spreading this nonsense!

(end sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
..................Wiki is great general source.....actually learn what they are doing .....

For reasons expressed in my cartoon insertion, I totally disagree.............

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I didn't mean to be rude but I'm growing tired of this gibberishs based on absolutely nothing. I mean, there are things that can be debated ("how can we expect the western world to keep its economic balance while we are actually playing with the same strings that snapped out one year ago ?" ; "do we have any evidence that alien spaceships already visited our planet. If no, what are those things we can see around ?" ; "how come most of the US citizens can't see how powerful the police is now in the USA while their rights are tightened up more and more every year ?" for exemple, yep, I can be a bit nuts too, np).

I mean, I'd love the theory concerning aliens encounters to be true but I won't swallow every word a guy can spit on a forum without a trace of evidence, that's the best way to be disappointed.

And for the attack on the form of his posts, I know it's a low blow, I'm not perfect as I'm not a native english (and even in my tongue I tend to make mistakes) but on the internet, were the way you write is the way your message will be perceived, I'll take a post written in capslock, without any effort to make it pleasant to read as a form of contempt by the writer.
edit on 22-1-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Excellent detective work my friend. Only, according to the ORIGINAL post on Project Avalon, it was supposedly taken two days BEFORE the 20th. Making it January 18th.
Any launches then?
projectavalon.net...

None that I can find (so far). Since Avalon doesn't give a source for the pictures, it's hard to say. I don't know enough about about orbits and rockets to say where one would have to launched from to be visible in that area. And I don't know that all launches are made public. I do know that the images look like ones I have seen from previous launches. Something that makes you look and say ohhhh!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

projectavalon.net...

and this makes me consider more that we and or earth are the embryo of a being...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alittleironic

that seems logical i never thought of that

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Awesome looking pictures nonetheless

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
Could be that supernova that some one was talking about.

lol,
No,
No it couldn't.

This is not an exploded Betelgeuse, or any other "star". lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have no idea what it is, but here is a video which shows something exactly like it...whatever it is, it is very interesting....I'll be watching this thread!

edit on 22-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah it's amazing.

In the what....? 75 years...?... of the advent of missile technology we're only now seeing this phenomenon? I know, people will state that that's because we're only now able to capture it on video tape.

Okay.
Maybe.

But if that's the case, has anyone documented (you know, the old fashioned way of photographs) this before?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I've lived next to a rocket launch facility for 54 years, I'm not an expert on them. I've seen rockets launched in the evening after the sun has set and as they reach higher altitudes the air or atmosphere becomes thin causing the exhaust plume to expand dramatically as in these photos. The sun lights up the trail and makes for a nice show. I didn't notice a second stage.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join