It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing in Russian Skies (photos) - January, 20 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
What's your point? Kinda got lost within your rage.

It's very much like a rocket.

I didn't rage... yet..

Are you saying this is bogus? If so, why?
Or are you saying this might be something? If so, why?

Please try not to curse because that'll only attract 18-thousand posts (on my thread) asking you not to and that derails and detracts from the content.
Okay? Thanks

Nope not saying anything, not me, may as well say Im christ and I didn't plan it. coz you know, thats the sort of thing christ would do.. nope, not me..

bewm. rockets... yeah... . thats what Im talking about... yeah.. rrrrockets...

/end bad peter griffin impersonation.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

OK NOBODY READS THE POSTS OF OTHERS IN A THREAD??? ITS HAARP HAAPR HAARP....man get used to its look...MISSLES....WTF SIZE WOULD THE MISSLE HAVE TO BE TO MAKE THAT LARGE A CONTRAIL>>>>COME ON PEOPLE LMAO. ITS A PLASMA EVENT(LIKE AURORA), its MAN MADE LOOKING....what devices can to that....TESLA TECH....hint hint HAARP

I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING AGAIN IN THIS POST....i am not responsible for people not reading....ALMOST ENOUGH POSTS TO START MY OWN THREADS....MAYBE I WILL COMMENT 1 more time LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Interesting pics

My initial reaction was Aurora Borealis , but after trawling the net I can't find any Aurora pics that look like the pics you posted .
I suspect there is a prosaic explanation for this ..... but hey , cool pics and interesting mystery

PLEEEAASSEEE tell me you are referring to the images of the rocket and not the last image he tacked on to say Hey it looks like this?! - the NON RELATED IMAGE...

PLEASE!!

oh I give up, this place has gone to the tweekers..

edit on 22/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

EVIDENCE?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
reply to post by stirling

OK NOBODY READS THE POSTS OF OTHERS IN A THREAD??? ITS HAARP HAAPR HAARP....man get used to its look...MISSLES....WTF SIZE WOULD THE MISSLE HAVE TO BE TO MAKE THAT LARGE A CONTRAIL>>>>COME ON PEOPLE LMAO. ITS A PLASMA EVENT(LIKE AURORA), its MAN MADE LOOKING....what devices can to that....TESLA TECH....hint hint HAARP

I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING AGAIN IN THIS POST....i am not responsible for people not reading....ALMOST ENOUGH POSTS TO START MY OWN THREADS....MAYBE I WILL COMMENT 1 more time LOL

I FELL FOR IT..

you * shakes fist*

YOU!!!!

lol

Ahem, in other news...
edit on 22/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
Great pics.

Before I start I know breaking the sound barrier doesn't create light.

I was watching something the other night about an f16 breaking the sound barrier and an oval shaped craft breaking the sound barrier, it showed what directions the boom would desemante in and the lines on these pictures are an exact match of an oval aircraft I'll see what I can find to show you all what I mean.
edit on 22/1/11 by simples because: Found the vid: m.youtube.com...#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=U0qiOlBAmsU

m.youtube.com...#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=U0qiOlBAmsU

edit on 22/1/11 by simples because: (no reason given)

That links crap, go to YouTube and search investigation x pt4

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
Wow all those responses and nodbody recognizes it....look at the noraway spiral from few hours before his nobel prize.

I am no expert, but that looks 99.9999% a by product of HAARP. they pulse waves into the air in an effort to tune into the upper atmosphere. the auroa occurs because it is simulating the vortex of ionic current that traveles into the earth. When Ions are combined plasma is released...you are seeing the ion concentration around the outside of the magentic field they are creating....TESLA technology basically....Could be used for defensive application....even for potentially modulation solar flare damage....might be way to shield or channel destructive energy....as well as the already known applications for missle defenses...

Hope this makes sense....I am not going explain details how it works, as I said I am no expert

You could be absolutely correct. No ones saying it's not HAARP but we're at a total disadvantage here sitting in front of our monitors.
Just because it's my thread, I am not even 100% positive they are real photos (I am almost certain they are though) but my point is....there's a lot of room to wiggle here so.... nothing is 'for sure'.

It's funny how these 'whatever they are' are showing up in the most POWERFUL countries too (China, Russia, did USA have one?)

Hard to keep up with these missiles/rocket/spiral/HAARP happenings and ....the animal die-offs and.... the strange murders of political people lately.
It's all like one big blurry nightmare.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I' ve read every post on this thread I still think its a missile launch. You expect people to believe this is HAARP just because you so rudely say so?
Maybe you should get over yourself
edit on 22-1-2011 by TheBlackDog because: oops

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Ohhhhhh, was THAT who you were doing? Peter Griffin? LOL

I still have no idea what your point is but thanks for sharing just the same.
(Family Guy is my favorite show. I guess because it doesn't have humans in it)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Ok sorry, I have to put a spin on that breaking sound barrier doesn't creat light....from a different standpoint that is not correct. The therory is sound becomes light(they both follow the rules of an octave), and if i remember correct its like 64 octaves above sound becomes light..... WOW HEAD SHAKE....epiphany/revelation to my wondering mind just occured....64....indeed...that helps bridge quantum field/sacred knowledge mathmatics....wow indirectly thank you....i hadn't began integrating why it was 64 until now...AH ITS A GOOD DAY

edit on 22-1-2011 by Drala because: typo

edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't recall anything like that reported in the US. But when I saw your post, I immediately thought about the China video (July, 2010). Very similar.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
missile missile missile

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
reply to post by Drala

I' ve read every post on this thread I still think its a missile launch. You expect people to believe this is HAARP just because you so rudely say so?
Maybe you should get over yourself
edit on 22-1-2011 by TheBlackDog because: oops

Why is an HAARP opinion any different from a missile opinion?

HAARP is real as are missiles. Why are you suggesting someone getting over them self? Not very thread-friendly and not good posting etiquette!

If someone wants to type in bold letters screaming 'HAARP'.................so be it!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

US HAS THIER HAARP IN ALASKA....alot of places to hide man made auroras within the existing auroras that normally occur there. Thats still the US.....just great place to mess with the HAARP and keep it less obvious the effects....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I agree I came across as somewhat arrogant. I completely appologize.

What i meant to say...if you look at the videos of this event and look at the scale of size the object has over the area of buildsing its obvious the missle to create such a large contrail would be atleast comparable to the entire town...that would not go unreported, the ammount of energy to lauch something that large would wake the dead....and the ammount of traditional fuel would be trememdous....an no typical color signature in the image to denote rocket fuel burning.

And in regards to my affirmations regarding the HAARP....i first protested it back in the late 90s of the top of my head i think it fired up 96-97 mayish....i live in canada so it triggered my interest that its location was in alaska. if you look into regular data, nothing conspiracy related the way they describe the effects to the upper ionosphere is exactly what you see in the videos....its the same effect....just now the technology is owned by many nations not just isolated to US in alaska. Its the continuation of Tesla wireless energy transfer ideas..

I COME ACROSS AS ARROGANT, only because of the huge ammount of time i have been researching it gives me confidence to make very very confident remarks.

ONCE AGAIN I AM TRULEY SORRY....I HAD NOT HAD MY FIRST COFFEE BEFORE MY FIRSZT POSTS TODAY>>>>I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN> THIS IS A COMMUNITY OF FRIENDS>>>>I AM A BRASH ARIES AND I FORGET SOMETIMES TO HEDGE MY BEHAVIOR>>>>>SINCERELY SORRY>>>>

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Actually in retrospect, with a few mental calculations.....its could be a missle not based on rocket propulsion. And that would theroretically be possible with ion bust engine of some sort....and this engine would have the same ionic HAARP effect as a contrail from where the ion busts exits the projectile.....do not ask me how i would build it....i would have to patent that 1 first lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Replying to my own post....is this like talking to myself??

Anyway the ion burst engine would be better used the other way around....the ions are projectiles in a more practical application....point that burst at something and hold the missle lol....very little physical "kickback"(cause and effect) because of the low mass of the ions.....oh oh plasma weapon lmao
edit on 22-1-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm yet to see any evidence proving that HAARP wasn't only created for the sole ionospheric research purpose (ie : "analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes (such as missile detection)", Wikipedia).

So yeah, HAARP may be used in time of war as a radio enhancement tool and a sky surveillance tool but I don't see anything related to everything you seem to think it does (some climate-changer weapon) as there is no scientifical basis supporting this thesis (and also considering the fact that a radio enhancement/sky surveillance device is already useful enough to justify the MoD budget spent on it).

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

One more I was bolding in en effort to catch eyes when people scroll so they would stop at my comment. and HAARP is an acronym....i wasnt yelling HARMONIZED ANTENNA AURORAL REASERACH PROJECT....oh what....the 3rd word AURORAL....hmmmm LATIN where Aurora borealis comes from....HAARP makes AURORAS with large Antennas emmiting varying frequency burst of ions...upward they say(but they can bounce it.....)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have things to do today....so keep this quick. Wiki is great general source.....actually learn what they are doing they and study telsa for a bit(or alot more than a bit lol)....YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR OPINION lol.

I do not have time to do the research for you, if you want to stop at wiki....so be it. but there is alot more to it than you may find on wikipedia....

Its not in my best interest to divulge concepts within a thread....perhaps i will post a separate thread explaining some of this in detail with links etc....but at this moment in time i can only offer you direction for your own research

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join