It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Airplane Wreckage used to Convict Moussaoui Come From?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I had to move this topic in a heated discussion in to a new thread in order to stop any further derailment in someone else thread. This thread is to prove my allegation of plane wreckage never being identified. How was the wreckage identified in photos used to convict Moussaoui?

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by impressme

Did you somehow miss the fact that those photos were used in the trial of Zacharias Moussaoui ? And the defense attorneys did not even TRY to get them thrown out ? And they were indeed accepted as "credible evidence" ? Did you miss all of that ?

Just because the FBI turned over some photos of some airplane debris in United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial doesn’t mean it was proof the wreckage came from the crashed planes.

Can you show from the Zacharias Moussaoui trial where the FBI submitted serial numbers from the alleged wreckage to validate they belong to crash?

I can prove the photos of alleged airplane wreckage were not investigated.

F.B.I. Counsel: No Records Available Revealing ID Process Of Recovered 9/11 Plane Wreckage

Defendants motion reads in part:
"Since being served with the Summons and Amended Complaint, Federal Defendant, with assistance of its attorneys, has analyzed Plaintiff's request and conducted a search for responsive records. [color=gold]Federal Defendant has determined that there are no responsive records. The identities of the airplanes hijacked in the September 11 attacks was never in question, and, therefore, there were no records generated "revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant . . . as belonging to said aircraft . . . (Amend Compl. Inj. Relief #15 at 1.)"
However, this claim is directly contradicted by public comments offered by Carol Carmody, Vice-Chairman National Transportation Safety Board and Marion C. Blakey, Chairman National Transportation Safety Board, who both indicated in 2002 that FBI director Robert Mueller requested NTSB assistance with 9/11 aircraft wreckage identification and that the NTSB did perform 9/11 aircraft wreckage identification analysis. Full Article

pilotsfor911truth.org...

911blogger.com...

As someone stated, these aircraft were the murder weapons used to help murder three thousand people, yet the alleged wreckage in all the photos used to prosecute Zacharias Moussaoui was not properly identified to belonging to hijacked planes, why were the serial numbers not match up to prove the wreckage belonged to hijacked planes?

Perhaps, because they do not belong to said aircraft.
edit on 21-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Really?

The wreckage was found at the site as testified to by the FBI and submit to the court. Both sides accepted the evidence without challenge. The data on the recorders matched what was known about the flight path of Flight 93 and its last known whereabouts. The remains of the last known passengers of the plane were identified as being found at the same location as the plane. The wreckage was consistent with an aircraft of the type known to have been involved in Flight 93. Personal effects of the last known passengers of Flight 93 were found at the site. There was no other material found at the site that could be confused with airplane wreckage.

Unless you can present definitive evidence to the contrary that the wreckage was from Flight 93 then it stands that it was Flight 93 found at the site in or about Shanksville, PA on the morning of September 11, 2001.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Passports of the terrorists were found at every 'crash' site. What are the odds of that.

Hooper you have to remember that you arent fooling anyone. The people who visit ATS are some of the brightest people to grace the net and you go and try to insult then yet again?

WHy are you back stepping and pretending that the truth movement has not proven the official story false years ago? You seem to be a relic of the past who has not realized that his methods and points have been discontinued, expired and thrown away.

There is enough evidence that proves the official accounts of the 911 attacks was a fabricated lie to launch a massive war in the middle east which still rages on after 9 years.

Stalking the 911 forums with lies with the desire to mislead has grown tiresome and extremely un-informative. Innocent women and children and brave firemen were slaughtered that day and their grieving family members are demanding answers and an investigation and you go and spit in their faces. Nice. You should have much shame.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I read that Moussaoui did not plead guilty to September 11 but pleaded guilty to another incident similar to September 11

Following sentencing, Moussaoui recanted his trial testimony stating he was not a member of the September 11, 2001 conspiracy, but "part of another al-Qaeda plot which was to occur after September 11."[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The Japanese Parliament member went on record and said that Japan assumed the US used DNA evidence to figure out who the terrorists were. Key word "assumed". Even if they could take blood samples, wouldn't they need to have all the terrorists in their DNA database to be able to find out who did it? And what if a non-terrorist arab was on the plane but was accused of being a terrorist?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Everything seems to be scripted. Check out the video of patsy Ziad Jarrah, alleged hijacker of alleged flight 93.
This is his martyrdom video.....

You can tell that he believed this was all a joke or for a training exercise. Nothing he is saying comes from his own mind and was prepared for him to read. In retrospect you can tell he doesnt believe this is serious or even real. He can barely contain himself from laughing.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The news anchor seems like he is trying not to laugh as well. And the 9/11 commission guys says it just means he wasn't prepared. So much for jihad in the name of Allah. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
HOLY 2006 Batman!!!

Really? This is yet another thread that is regurgitating the same old tired garbage. Hooper said it best....

THE EVIDENCE WAS ACCEPTED BY THE DEFENSE!

oh... they were in on it too, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The identities of the airplanes hijacked in the September 11 attacks was never in question

What part of that do you still not understand ? You seem to overlook it every single time you quote it . I think it should be clear to everyone by now , that you have some sort of agenda .

Can't win a debate in one thread , just start another thread ...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

WHy are you back stepping and pretending that the truth movement has not proven the official story false years ago?

I'll take a stab at that ... as a matter of fact the answer is contained within the question .

the truth movement has not proven the official story false

There you go . Freudian slip ?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The identities of the airplanes hijacked in the September 11 attacks was never in question

What part of that do you still not understand ? You seem to overlook it every single time you quote it . I think it should be clear to everyone by now , that you have some sort of agenda .

Never in question by who??
Did they take a poll? Must of lost my contact details.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

WHy are you back stepping and pretending that the truth movement has not proven the official story false years ago?

I'll take a stab at that ... as a matter of fact the answer is contained within the question .

the truth movement has not proven the official story false

There you go . Freudian slip ?

It was stated correctly..
Read it again...

Edit: Oh but then again, I guess it's normal for you guys to leave out bits to change the story.

edit on 21-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by hooper

Hooper you have to remember that you arent fooling anyone. The people who visit ATS are some of the brightest people to grace the net and you go and try to insult then yet again?

There is enough evidence that proves the official accounts of the 911 attacks was a fabricated lie to launch a massive war in the middle east which still rages on after 9 years.

Do not take my quotes out of context. Quote mining...sigh.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Well , it's apparent to at least one of us here , that my post went right over your head . Read it again , real slow this time .

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Innocent women and children and brave firemen were slaughtered that day and their grieving family members are demanding answers and an investigation and you go and spit in their faces. Nice. You should have much shame.

Shame ? Yea , maybe on your part , and those like you . After all , it is you guys who have stated over and over that there were no planes , fake planes , no passengers , fake passengers , no jumpers , fake jumpers , firemen were in on it , police were in on it , witnesses were in on it , reporters were in on it , EMT's were in on it , coroners were in on it , funeral directors were in on it , pilots were in on it , passengers were in on it , ATC was in on it , FAA was in on it , Air Force was in on it , airport security was in on it , NORAD was in on it , radio personalities were in on it , Port Authority was in on it , FBI was in on it , Israel was in on it , Congress was in on it , CIA was in on it , Mossad was in on it , victims families were in on it , victims were in on it , the airlines were in on it , all media was in on it , forensics experts were in on it , the Pentagon was in on it , the DOD was in on it , taxi drivers were in on it , landscape personel were in on it , convenience store clerks were in on it , Social Security Administration was in on it , SSDI was in on it , Fema was in on it , NIST was in on it , 9/11 commissioners were in on it , NTSB was in on it , universities were in on it , demolition companies were in on it , contractors were in on it , office personel were in on it , VDOT was in on it , doctors were in on it , nurses were in on it , emergency-room personel were in on it , DMV was in on it , State Department was in on it , various state governments were in on it , cocktail waitresses were in on it , OGE was in on it , Academy Sports was in on it , motels and hotels were in on it , AT&T was in on it , Best Buy was in on it , Circuit City was in on it , WalMart was in on it , Murphys was in on it , Kansas Turnpike Authority was in on it , Radio Shack was in on it , various courts were in on it , lawyers were in on it , judges were in on it , juries were in on it ...

Seems that you guys have included everyone except ... muslim extremists .

Now , you tell me again , who it is that should be ashamed . Maybe I misunderstood you ?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
To answer the threads question: Where did the airplane wreckage used to convict Moussaoui?

It was fabricated, planted, mixed in with parts of what really caused that 10 foot deep 30 foot wide crater. Besides, it was shown earlier that he was not convicted of anything related to 911 but for something else.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

What part of that do you still not understand ?

The part that doesn’t show the evidence?

Yes I do have an agenda, and that is to prove parts of the OS are lies.

One might ask what is your agenda.

No, your “ad hominem attacks”and what you think I said in other 911 threads has nothing to do with the given topics. Your allegations against me were completely false and off topic. please stick to the given topic. we are not here to discuss what you "think" of me.

Back on topic, where is the evidence that proves the wreckage belongs to said planes?
Not a single person outside Moussaoui trial has seen this alleged evidence, and God knows some of the best experts have tried to get that information under the FOIA and the FBI, and FAA are not giving it up. If the wreckage is real why would the government want to hide it? In all crash investigation this information is always made public in their investigation, why all the secrecy?

You are excepting FBI hearsay information as truth. I am assuming you believe the FBI never tells lies? It certainly appears that the FBI had their hand in every part of the 911 alleged investigations.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

Well , it's apparent to at least one of us here , that my post went right over your head . Read it again , real slow this time .

I read fine..
You can call it a play on words, I'll call it the usual ploy of those like you...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Drivers licenses and personal Id of victims onboard the planes were also found at every crash scene

Do you contend there were also planted....?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Drivers licenses and personal Id of victims onboard the planes were also found at every crash scene

Do you contend there were also planted....?

Good question. Would be nice to find out.

The passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami is reportedly found a few blocks from the World Trade Center. [ABC NEWS, 9/12/2001; ASSOCIATED PRESS, 9/16/2001; ABC NEWS, 9/16/2001] Barry Mawn, the director of the FBI’s New York office, will say that police and the FBI find it during a “grid search” of the area. [CNN, 9/18/2001] However a senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission will later claim the passport is actually discovered by a passerby and given to a New York City Police Department detective, “shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed.
www.historycommons.org...

Doesnt it sound like it could of been planted? Hmmmmm? I wont even get into who it was turned into and his connections.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join