It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Airplane Wreckage used to Convict Moussaoui Come From?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What Wreckage? That's the problem I have. It's all in that hole? I want to believe my government...

But they have been lying to us for 60 years. They have a huge credibility problem with me. Besides, the man has many unanswered questions. As do I. I think we have a valid reason to question the official drivel.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Besides, it was shown earlier that he was not convicted of anything related to 911 but for something else.

Incorrect.

Read this
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Then this.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Here is his indictment
notablecases.vaed.uscourts.gov...:01-cr-00455/docs/64329/0.pdf

Here is the final judgment from the Jury.
notablecases.vaed.uscourts.gov...:01-cr-00455/docs/72434/0.pdf

And the final sentencing from the judge.
notablecases.vaed.uscourts.gov...:01-cr-00455/docs/72444/0.pdf

What were you saying?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

The stark and obvious differences with " Northwoods " are that :-

(a) it was promptly rejected by the administration. and, more importantly

(b) it didn't envisage hurting a hair on the head of a US citizen let alone killing 3000.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Passports of the terrorists were found at every 'crash' site. What are the odds of that.

What are the odds that the personal effects of passengers in a plane crash are found at the crash site. I would say the odds are about 1 in 1.

Hooper you have to remember that you arent fooling anyone. The people who visit ATS are some of the brightest people to grace the net and you go and try to insult then yet again?

And yet in almost a decade they have managed to accomplish....?

WHy are you back stepping and pretending that the truth movement has not proven the official story false years ago? You seem to be a relic of the past who has not realized that his methods and points have been discontinued, expired and thrown away.

And yet again, ten years later and......?

There is enough evidence that proves the official accounts of the 911 attacks was a fabricated lie to launch a massive war in the middle east which still rages on after 9 years.

Hmmm....I seem to be detecting a pattern here. You keep insisting that the "official story" has been past over and is universally accepted as a fabrication with nefarious purposes yet I find no evidence of this anywhere in society, in fact if I leave this website the whole subject matter disappears.

Stalking the 911 forums with lies with the desire to mislead has grown tiresome and extremely un-informative.

Then stop visiting the forum.

Innocent women and children and brave firemen were slaughtered that day and their grieving family members are demanding answers and an investigation and you go and spit in their faces.

No they're not. Stop using their names and tragedy to underpin your fantasy hobby.

Nice. You should have much shame.

But I don't. Must be doing something right.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by phishybongwaters

The stark and obvious differences with " Northwoods " are that :-

(a) it was promptly rejected by the administration. and, more importantly

(b) it didn't envisage hurting a hair on the head of a US citizen let alone killing 3000.

Correct. Off topic, but here is the entire document.
www.gwu.edu...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

But they have been lying to us for 60 years.

If you were brought up in a household that was taught to trust government and uphold patriotic traditions you would be more likely to believe these government campaigns. When the media constantly barrages its populace with violent and negative imagery from WW2, god only knows what stuck in the memories of our current generation of adults. The question to ask is did any families secretly resist this and clue in their children?
edit on 21-1-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Several members of my family have fought and were wounded or died for this Country. I was brought up not to question the government. I was taught they had my best interests at heart. I was told to never ask too many questions. Well, I have questions now...

reply to post by Bordon81

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

THE EVIDENCE WAS ACCEPTED BY THE DEFENSE!

oh... they were in on it too, perhaps?

This logical fallacy again? Did the defense have a forensic analyst go over all those photos, or did they just assume the photo were all legit, because why would they think otherwise? I mean they all thought there was a plane crash there, right?

edit on 21-1-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Innocent women and children and brave firemen were slaughtered that day and their grieving family members are demanding answers and an investigation and you go and spit in their faces.

No they're not. Stop using their names and tragedy to underpin your fantasy hobby.

You are a sick puppy. You know damn well many victims and their families are still demanding answers. www.911independentcommission.org...

Nice. You should have much shame.

But I don't. Must be doing something right.

Peadophiles rape children and they think they are doing something right. Wake up old man.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So were any pieces of identification amiss with the wreckage, such as numbers on the aiframe used to identify it, or not?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

This logical fallacy again? Did the defense have a forensic analyst go over all those photos, or did they just assume the photo were all legit, because why would they think otherwise? I mean they all thought there was a plane crash there, right?

edit on 21-1-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

The resident debunkers do not have the mental faculties to understand such common sense and they are hoping to confuse and mislead a new user/reader to this site with ignorance.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Unless you can present definitive evidence to the contrary that the wreckage was from Flight 93 then it stands that it was Flight 93 found at the site in or about Shanksville, PA on the morning of September 11, 2001.

signature:

Heres a view thats surely to cause controversy, and I truly dont know of all the pros and cons but if'n lets hypothize for a moment that absolutely all the evidence procurred and accepted for review and scrutiny for the occurences of 911, were made available on the w.w.w. for everybody who really cares, to view. Then give a firm and reasonable time limit for review. Let all the people who want to participate in the trial provide legitimate proof of id and have them "Vote"(for the lack of better words) the way they see it. Only allow one "vote", and do the same thing for all trials. The defense attorney's may(which also means may not), have been biased or bought.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There is a plethora of information concerning the Pentagon , and the aircraft wreckage , that can be found here :

frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...

I post this for those who are truly interested in knowing the truth , not for those who are just going to continue to protest that all of the evidence was staged and all of the photos of aircraft wreckage were taken in some aircraft boneyard somewhere .

Anyone who is seriously interested in knowing the truth should click on the link and check out the ton of information found there .

Be sure to go through all the links provided . It also links to a flash presentation that you can download , that shows how all of the victims were identified through DNA , and what locations inside the Pentagon , that remains were found . VERY informative , for the serious researcher .

frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...
edit on 21-1-2011 by okbmd because: corrections

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Killtown, you are not that clueless are you? The documents were admitted and accepted. The schmuck plead guilty. I will ask you what I asked Shadow.... Will you be assisting KSM with his defense? If not, why? Do you want to see this poor man executed for a crime he did not commit?

edit on 21-1-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Here is more photos of aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon . EVERYBODY please note that one of the pieces even has a part number on it .

Now , some truther needs to prove that number doesn't match any parts on flight 77 . That's what needs to happen .

What we will get instead , is the usual deniers who will claim that photo is fake , the part is from a scrapyard , the numbers were planted ...

Some of these guys will never admit it when they are wrong . I can't imagine going through life like that , refusing to admit that I am wrong when everything proves the opposite .

Hey , you career deniers , what have you got to say about those numbers on the part ? Can you prove they aren't from flight 77 ?

sites.google.com...
edit on 21-1-2011 by okbmd because: forgot to post link

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The resident debunkers do not have the mental faculties to understand such common sense and they are hoping to confuse and mislead a new user/reader to this site with ignorance.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's trail is coming soon. When will you and Killtown be presenting his defense with this earth shattering evidence?

Before you start with the old... "he was forced to admit things from waterboarding"... you should read this:

forensic analysis has proven that Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the Sept. 11 mastermind, beheaded Pearl, as he confessed numerous times, according to a report released by a team of U.S. journalists and students.

www.globalpost.com...#

Document here:
treesaver.publicintegrity.org...#-/node/94

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

you are not that clueless are you? The documents were admitted and accepted.

Then you'll have no trouble answering my question you sidestepped:

Did the defense have a forensic analyst go over all those photos, or did they just assume the photo were all legit, because why would they think otherwise? I mean they all thought there was a plane crash there, right?

The schmuck plead guilty.

Was he at Shanksville and witnessed the alleged plane crash, or did he just, like most of the world, assume one did from the media reports?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

To answer the threads question: Where did the airplane wreckage used to convict Moussaoui?

It was fabricated, planted, mixed in with parts of what really caused that 10 foot deep 30 foot wide crater. Besides, it was shown earlier that he was not convicted of anything related to 911 but for something else.

It's up to you to prove it. You can not. So, your fantasy will remain just that.

ppl like you make me sick
the government horrifically killing its own ppl for greed and illegal wars couldnt be further away from a fantasy

its uncomprehendable but unfortunatley were faced with too much evidence that supports the above and we cant just bury our heads in the ground because its too horrible to take in, WE WANT TO NOW THE TRUTH and your government hasnt been telling you the truth

how it is up to one individual on an internet forum to prove 9/11 was an iside job??

it was your governments job to do a proper indepth forensic unbiased investigation including ppl with out conflict of interest

so unfortunatley your fantasy of the os will remain because of ppl like you who are brain washed

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

People keep pointing out Moussaoui confessed.
Well who wouldn't when they were forced to wear one of these things during a trial?
They waterboarded him until he was too broken to resist, then made him sign a confession, and had him wear a stun belt in court. That's American justice for you.

(REACT) Remote Electronically Activated Technology Stun Belt

"Inmate Notification Of Custody Control Belt Use"

You are hereby advised that you are being required to wear an electronic restraint belt. This belt discharges 50,000 volts of electricity. By means of a remote transmitter, an attending officer has the ability to activate the stun package attached to the belt, thereby causing the following results to take place:
1. Immobization causing you to fall to the ground.
2. Possibility of self-defecation.
3. Possibility of self-urination.

FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE OFFICER DIRECTIONS COULD LEAD TO ANY OF THE ABOVE.*

The belt could be activated under the following actions on your behalf and notification is hereby made:
A. Any tampering with the belt.
B. Failure to comply with staff's verbal order to halt movement of your person.
C. Any attempt to escape custody.
D. Any attempt to inflict serious bodily harm on another person.
E. Any loss of visual contact by the officer in charge.

I UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND ACKNOWLEDGE BEING ADVISED OF THE SAME.

signature ______________________

The above form was taken from Bureau of Prisons (BOP) policy statement # P.S. 5558.10, dated Sept. 30, 1994.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I've been wondering how long it would take for someone to show up and play that card .

So , what you are saying is he was forced to plead guilty , through duress ?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong , but doesn't the common taser carried by law enforcement , produce as much , if not more voltage , than that ?

You'd think people would be standing in line to confess to crimes , if your line of reasoning was legitimate .

Keep in mind , these are people who blow themselves up , along with innocents , on a daily basis . I'm not convinced that 50,000 volts is much of a concern for anyone with that mentality .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join