It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Seismic Activity Tearing Africa in Two

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Believe it or not the planet is constantly changing. 250 million years ago it looked like this

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by goingsouth

oh please, can't all you god-beleiving people just go away? It's not so much that what you say is nonsense (which of course it is) but it's that ATS is supposed to be about consprisies and stuff. Oh...wait a minute....god....conspirisies.....hey, I think I might be beginning to get it.Yeah, nice one...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Yahweh's wrath a judgment against Africa? Yeah, I suppose there aren't enough people starving and dying and suffering there, nope, not enough for Yahweh's taste anyway. Time for him to get moving on creating some REAL suffering, because all those starving children and impoverished adults have been very sinful.

I see it as an end to Africa's suffering.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Pole shifts, planet X, Alien Invasion, WW3, I cant keep up. What I do know is that the chances of nothing happening in 2011, 2012 will be far greater.

Isnt our calendar meant to be out of sync also? So 2012 in all reality could have been and gone or not be for another 10 years or so.

edit on 21-1-2011 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ah...dehavilland

There is a grain of truth in almost every conspiracy, Africa , much to my dismay may someday fall in the ocean. If its supposed to ,it will, and theres not a whole lot that can be done about it.

Atheisim is a comfortable way to live in denial ( you do deny a greater entity)
Thats OK with me ,as your problem is not with me .....no problem.

Only 2 Things I'm Sure Of......There is a god........I'm not him

Cheer Up

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by bkfd54

To continue this is a christan belief. The native americans, asians, indonesions, sumerians all hail the feminity as nature.

if any suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.-1Pet4

she was the mother of all living.-Gen3

when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
To redeem them that were under the law-Gal4

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for are all one in Christ Jesus.-3
edit on 21-1-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
And even more evidence of the cataclysmic events that are slowly and progressively occurring on Earth as a prelude to the pouring out of Yahweh's wrath and judgment.

I hate it when people ascribe natural disasters to YHWH's judgment. Have you even read Job? Bad things happen to good people and Africans are some of the most God-fearing people on Earth. I would go so far as to say that the Ethiopian Christians are the best, because they developed from the lost tribe of Dan and developed apart from the Pagan influences of Rome and Greece. When YHWH's judgment comes, there will be no mistaking it. What you are implying is that Africa is worthy of judgment and I find that despicable. In the Book of Job, while Job is suffering all of his friends try to figure out what he must have done to deserve it. Job knows, as does the reader, that he didn't do anything and that he is facing tribulation to test his faith. Eventually YHWH shows up and explains that bad things happen to good people, the judgment of man is beneath God, rewards Job tenfold what he lost, reprimands Job's friends for passing ignorant judgment on him, and has Job perform a sacrifice for the iniquity of his ignorant friends.

"Judge not lest ye be judged yourself"

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I found a cool video about Africa's rifts

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

"Natural" = Nature...God IS Nature.

No.

We have a word for nature, that word is nature. Redefining it as God is pointless. We know an awful lot about nature, we've observed how it works. We know how rainbows are made, how snowflakes form and how Earthquakes work and we've never found any evidence that a God is involved.

Fallacies of Definition

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Dear Yahweh,

Thanks for the warning. For those of us who've already read the Bible we know that you are a wicked evil tyrant who enjoys tormenting people and smiting the innocent. We've all read the story of how you slaughtered the innocent first born of Egypt in an act of horrific genocide. Enjoy your stay in Africa and we look forward to being tortured for eternity in the depths of a fiery lake by the God who loves us all so much.

PS. Thanks for letting lot's of kids get cancer and die this year despite their devoted Christian parents praying their hearts out.

reply to post by smithjustinb

Yeah, in the same way a trip to the gas chamber was an end to the suffering of someone in a German concentration camp

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Chapter and verse please? Here's an important easily referenced passage for you:

Revelation 21:18-19
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

YHWH doesn't like it when people put words in his mouth and has some rather severe punishments for it. Cease, desist, and repent of your ignorance.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by goingsouth

no, I disagree, there are grains of truth in SOME conspriracies, but some are complete nonsence. Little green men in flying saucers are a possibility (though unlikely) but some supreme being creating everything (and why would it bother?) is just ridiculous. I am indeed in denial of what you call god because the whole concept is simply daft. You are indeed not it and neither am I - because it doesn't exist.
And if it did exist, would I worship it? I think not. It would have created the whole universe, in particular this planet, and that includes malaria, disentry bubonic plaige earthquakes, volcaloes, tsunamis and all the other so called natural disasters that kill millions of innocent men, women and children every year. Please, do me a favour and get real.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

"Natural" = Nature...God IS Nature.

No.

We have a word for nature, that word is nature. Redefining it as God is pointless. We know an awful lot about nature, we've observed how it works. We know how rainbows are made, how snowflakes form and how Earthquakes work and we've never found any evidence that a God is involved.

Fallacies of Definition

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Dear Yahweh,

Thanks for the warning. For those of us who've already read the Bible we know that you are a wicked evil tyrant who enjoys tormenting people and smiting the innocent. We've all read the story of how you slaughtered the innocent first born of Egypt in an act of horrific genocide. Enjoy your stay in Africa and we look forward to being tortured for eternity in the depths of a fiery lake by the God who loves us all so much.

PS. Thanks for letting lot's of kids get cancer and die this year despite their devoted Christian parents praying their hearts out.

reply to post by smithjustinb

Yeah, in the same way a trip to the gas chamber was an end to the suffering of someone in a German concentration camp

Well if Africa gets consumed by the ocean, all the people living in poverty, and disease, and famine, will no longer experience these things. I bet some people in concentration camps begged for death, and those few brief instances in a gas chamber may have hurt very bad for a few brief instances, but ultimately resulted in the end of their afflicted situation. Death is a good thing. So is life, but if you saw things the way I see them, then you would see death not as the end, but as the beginning.

And as for the Earth, I bet if Africa, and all its suffering life, were to be destroyed, the earth itself would be relieved, for the life on earth is a part of the earth. These times are like chemotherapy. It hurts like hell, but ultimately, you're getting rid of cancer.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

man that gordon michael scallion is a crackpot. what happened to the 2 suns we should have had about 12 years ago according to this psychic, or the countless other preditions of his that never came true. im sure his map of africa was prollt not made until after he heard of it sinking lol

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Africa all of a sudden looks rather "Resort-ish". Now if we can only find a way to Americanize it and throw a Disneyworld in there or a Sandals resort; my mind is a flutter...........So many possibilities!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have the feeling your going to be waiting a long time for Yahweh's wrath. If god exists, I see little evidence that he gives a crap about humanity. Especially Africa. I'm not the first to point out the millions starving and dying of aids and rape and war and famine in Africa. The leaders of the world are all in satanic cults and seem hell bent on genocidal depopulation and mass poisoning and enslavement of humanity. Wheres your God?

Nothing will change or improve unless you make it change with your own two hands and force of will.
Be the change you want to see happen.
Be the hand of God on earth, doing what needs to be done.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Well if Africa gets consumed by the ocean, all the people living in poverty, and disease, and famine, will no longer experience these things. I bet some people in concentration camps begged for death, and those few brief instances in a gas chamber may have hurt very bad for a few brief instances, but ultimately resulted in the end of their afflicted situation. Death is a good thing. So is life, but if you saw things the way I see them, then you would see death not as the end, but as the beginning.

And as for the Earth, I bet if Africa, and all its suffering life, were to be destroyed, the earth itself would be relieved, for the life on earth is a part of the earth. These times are like chemotherapy. It hurts like hell, but ultimately, you're getting rid of cancer.

You have an ugly soul.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Biblical events are an everyday occurrence,as of lately.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, at least the somali pirates will be able to operate INSIDE their country...

Leaves the shipping lanes open for others.

Oh, and doesn't the new Africa look like what Atlantis was supposed to look like? That bullseye shape?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
something I have'nt seen get much attention in the news

"One boy tried to escape but he was caught. His hands were tied and then they made us, the other new captives, kill him with a stick. I felt sick. I knew this boy from before; we were from the same village. I refused to do it and they told me they would shoot me. They pointed a gun at me, so I had to do it… I see him in my dreams and he is saying I killed him for nothing, and I am crying."

Many child soldiers report psycho-social disturbances - from nightmares and angry aggression that is difficult to control to strongly anti-social behaviour and substance abuse - both during their involvement in war and after their return to civilian life.

Up to half of the world's child soldiers are in Africa, despite the entry into force - in 1999 - of the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child, the only regional treaty in the world that prohibits the use of child soldiers
www.irinnews.org...

And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.-Is2

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join