It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Seismic Activity Tearing Africa in Two

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ps:

Just want to add to above post of mine that that there will be great Tsunami's but ships will fly in turn on their sides and hold waters at bay and massive ships will prevent the Earth from flipping or tilting.

You will feel the vibrations and magnetism under your feet.

Thinks that's good enough I wrote about this before so enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

And even more evidence of the cataclysmic events that are slowly and progressively occurring on Earth as a prelude to the pouring out of Yahweh's wrath and judgment.

Ahhh...I can just imagine it now...something huge goes down around 2012 and every man and his dog will be screaming "the wrath of [insert God here] is upon us!". These are "natural" occurrences, and I believe there is a totally "natural" explanation. Natural meaning within the laws of possibility. I surely don't have a bogus mainstream answer, but I'll be the first to admit I was wrong if a God appears to judge us all.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Yahweh's wrath a judgment against Africa? Yeah, I suppose there aren't enough people starving and dying and suffering there, nope, not enough for Yahweh's taste anyway. Time for him to get moving on creating some REAL suffering, because all those starving children and impoverished adults have been very sinful.

Hey, i noticed some sarcasm lol. But ill tell you how the religionists see this. It is the poverty stricken, third world countries that will suffer. In Islam it tells us hta, mostly the poor will suffer for mankinds sins.

The question is why? That doesnt make sense?

Ill give you our perspective, it has always been the poor and the weak to suffer for the sins of others. We are taught that to expect punishment, or struggle in this world, will in so reap reward in the here after. It has always been the case, it is ALWAYS the good people that go through suffering in history. That is 100% fact. Look at the prophets we believe in, they have lived the harshest life, not a single moment free from persecution, yet they are the ones loved, and become heroes etc.
I know this isnt fair, but that is how it is, there is not real justice in this life, that is why belief in the hereafter will reveal true justice, remember religionists believe that life is solely a 'TEST' to see whether you will hold you ideals and beliefs in the face of adversity.
In Islam we are taught to be thankful for punishment in the form of suffering in this world, for the punishment of the hereafter is 999x more severe.
Likewise, the evil doers of this life, will have an easy life, yet their test is to be thankful for their success and make the most use of it to help others etc as of course responsibilites increase on the well off.

Just a little insight on how religion works ^^

As for the Africa earthquakes, seems like another thing to watch out for. Before there were 999 prohecies of whats to come, now we are getting 99 threads where scientists and researchwers are claiming bad things to come. I hope im not around when it hits climax and eventually TSHTF >.<

That map is a bit odd aswell, i can understand the rises sea levels and atlantis, is there any threads or news about that being the location for atlantis and any prophecies etc about it coming back up??

Nice Find s+f

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Natural - Definition

Nature - Definition

"Natural" = Nature...God IS Nature. That is what almost all of you are failing to SEE. We exist WITHIN our Creator. He has total and complete control of His Nature. We depend on God, as our Creator as we depend on Nature. Currently, His wrath is poured out via Nature and it WILL get worse as the dominoes fall.

Don't be a fool, nor walk in darkness.

Ecclesiastes 2:14 The wise man has eyes in his head, but the fool walks in darkness. Yet I also knew that one fate comes to them both.

Yahweh's Message to Mankind:

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."
edit on 21-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: Fixed Link

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

His wrath is poured out via Nature and it WILL get worse as the dominoes fall.

Infinite immortal beings don't get mad. In fact, if such an entity exists, chances are anything and everything that happens is completely neutral from it's point of view. Natural in fact.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Uh?? where did you get this theory? Have you seen my signature? I had a vision of a Tsunami hitting the east coast? I was like huh? Then just the other night I had a dream that these white rocks where coming down out of the sky and hitting people. And if you stuck your hand up to block it .. it would just shatter your arm and just about rip it clean off. Then I heard a voice say "These are SOME of the things that are coming upon the earth.

Trip-E !
FG
edit on 1/21/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is that 35 mile big crack in ethiopia anything to do with

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Oh please, can we grow up a bit? Something slightly unusual happens, or someone (not this thread) makes some outlandish and unproven statement and you all run around like 14 year old school kids - oh, my apologies, I didn't realise many of you are just that. So it goes. You will learn, believe me.
Africa is Africa and has been so for millions of years, and will continue to be so. There will of course be changes, planet Earth is always changing (over many millions of years) and will always do so. This is nothing new and indeed is the normal course of events. But cataclysmic changes just because some nutty professor says so? Sorry guys, I really don't buy it.
And for the record (and this is for you Regina) I don't believe in god or the devil, I don't believe in heaven or hell, and I don't believe in angels or fairies at the bottom of my garden. But I would be delighted to debate those subjects with you any time you want.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Yahweh's wrath a judgment against Africa? Yeah, I suppose there aren't enough people starving and dying and suffering there, nope, not enough for Yahweh's taste anyway. Time for him to get moving on creating some REAL suffering, because all those starving children and impoverished adults have been very sinful.

You're assuming that physical death is a punishment. Some might see it as a relief from suffering.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Haha, actually just LOL'd!

Time to invest in some land I think Ha!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There are earth changes taking place on a round the clock basis....
It is the way of the universe that virtually NOTHING exists that does NOT change......
We are possibly seeing the effectys of the world expanding in girth.
The way is see it, the world is cored by molten lava. right....
The crust of earth is solid but it is fractured in many places.
What happens to a ball of hot molten rock that is encased in a shell of fractured earth......
It seems to me that hot things when heated up further expand more....
The Sun is emitting not only cosmic rays, but electrical energy, as this current increases, the heat generated within our globe expands the magma, which in turn fragnments more of the surrounding earth.
As the core of the earth is made primarily of nickel-iron, the electrical component of the suns radiation, heats it like the nickel iron rings in the top of your electric stove,causing expansion of earths core......
Evidence of this can be seen in the magnetic field of earth.
Electricity, and magnetism are inseparable, and an increase in the electrical component of our suns emissions causes adjustments in earths magnetics to compensate for the added stimulus.
The electric universe theory will no doubt be able to show such anomalous behaviors are really mundane reactions to the electric component of our solar system.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."
edit on 21-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: Fixed Link

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

and your qualifications in physics (and in particular astro-physics) are precisely what may I ask? As I have said before statements without proof (and indeed without any evidence of expertise from the person making the statement) simply have to be ignored.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well if you want to see the latest on this fracture, search for Africa land fracture, it proves you can have land masses move with out earth quakes and volcanic activity, as well as upheaval. will it happen to day tomorrow?? what is your chances of getting hit by a car truck or bus, or a train and lighting... all at the same time.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Father is nature and nature is Father - think about this as you witness the many unusual events taking place each day.

edit on 20-1-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

Ah, it is actually MOTHER. It is the feminity that drives our world environmentally. It is only spiritually where the FATHER is...While GOD is often refered to in the old testament as the creator GOD is never confined to or identified, at least in creation as the masculinity. To continue this is a christan belief. The native americans, asians, indonesions, sumerians all hail the feminity as nature.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

thank you bekod - I am almost ready to rest my case, though I will wait a while for the god-believing ATS'rs to have their reply (if they have any rational argument)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yahweh's Message to Mankind:

Of all the good and motivational quotes in the Bible and other Holy books, It seems almost as wishful thinking , all this gloom and doom. If perhaps you turn out to be right, you wont be around to know it, and nobody will remember you said it.

Too many chicken little's (the sky is falling) and not enough chicken on the grill.

Only a fool debates a man whose mind is made up.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

this is nature at its best. we live on a moving planet

link   

this is nature at its best. we live on a moving planet

link   
reply to post by shoeshine

i love earthquakes