It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I just did a little checking around and this is a HOAX, IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by devildogUSMC
I just did a little checking around and this is a HOAX, IMO.

Thank god,I knew it was to horrible to be true.

I was ready to riot.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am William M. Windsor. I caused this thread with my legal actions with the Supreme Court.

I am sickened to read people on here claiming to know this is a hoax. This is as far from a hoax as one can get.

I am recovering from eye surgery, so I don't have the strength or time to respond to all of the misguided information that undoubtedly appears above from the few posts that I have read. If you email me with questions at [email protected], I promise I will reply as soon as I can. I have received over 500 emails and phone calls in the last three days from people who know what a mess we are all in, so I'll get to everyone as soon as I can.

My website has a lot of information if you want to take the time to learn. We now have what I believe is the most serious crisis that this country has ever faced. Our only hope is to inform enough people that we have a loud voice. We desperately need some politicians to commit to speaking out and some mainstream media to cover this. The media has told me they are afraid of the judges.

The most important facts are that our entire federal judicial system is corrupt from the bottom to the top, and we have been stripped of all Constitutional rights by the judges who are free to do whatever they want with no consequences.

I have been invited to be on a radio show tomorrow night at 10 pm -- Johnny Anonymous, Show Host, Above Top Secret Live. Tune in, and I'll do my best to make everything clear for all.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Not researched this but if it's true then it will be one of the first times I've been actually worried

Edit:

If it is a hoax, I wouldn't be surprised.. ATS should teach me never to jump too soon .. there's a lot of extreme opinions here without basis ... time to do my own research
edit on 21-1-2011 by miniatus because: adding to my thought

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LawlessAmerica
I am William M. Windsor. I caused this thread with my legal actions with the Supreme Court.

I am sickened to read people on here claiming to know this is a hoax. This is as far from a hoax as one can get.

William, I don't doubt you believe what you wrote in the article. You may believe it, or you may not. But that doesn't make it a fact or even plausible. What is definitely true is that you definitely don't know how rulings work and how something as simple as your case being DENIED to be heard by the Supreme Court IS NOT a ruling. They issued no opinion stating that the Constitution is void on demand. Neither did any of the other courts. You infer that is the meaning, but when it comes down to it, that wasn't ever ruled or stated by a court.

The sad thing is, the government is definitely trampling on the Constitution in many ways, but when someone writes an article such as this, it literally makes anyone who thinks the Constitution is being violated seem like a loon. The equivalent of your logic on saying that the Supreme Court ruled the Constitution void is like saying that since a court acquitted an accused murderer, they made murder legal. That isn't true, and neither is your claim.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this story is true that the constitution is dead or not but in the past few week we have had TPTB want to skip the TSA screenings and get Presidential type protection, but this sure does make me wonder if is it alive for any of us any more.

those of you calling hoax should read the CBS ( thats IS part of the MSM right) story, and really rethink your position

How much will it take? Right now the house and senate is scared, and they SHOULD be, being scared means they KNOW they are not following the will of "the People" did ANY of you think of that?

I personally know of a Divorce Court Judge that was sleeping with the ex-wife of a friend of mine and was setting his child support payments (750$ a WEEK!! he had 4 children) when he was working for only 9$ an hour. the Judge got quite upset with me when I went to court with my friend wearing a suit and carrying a brief case and acting like I was taking notes. I told him repeatedly I was just an "interested party" and not in court in any "official" capacity. He decided after 20 minutes to "reconvene later". It did all come out a year later and he was removed from the Bench, My friend had DNA testing done after that and only one of the four kids where his, his payment now is 360$ a MONTH.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LawlessAmerica

I am recovering from eye surgery, so I don't have the strength or time to respond to all of the misguided information that undoubtedly appears above from the few posts that I have read. If you email me with questions at [email protected], I promise I will reply as soon as I can. I have received over 500 emails and phone calls in the last three days from people who know what a mess we are all in, so I'll get to everyone as soon as I can.

My website has a lot of information if you want to take the time to learn. We now have what I believe is the most serious crisis that this country has ever faced. Our only hope is to inform enough people that we have a loud voice. We desperately need some politicians to commit to speaking out and some mainstream media to cover this. The media has told me they are afraid of the judges.

The most important facts are that our entire federal judicial system is corrupt from the bottom to the top, and we have been stripped of all Constitutional rights by the judges who are free to do whatever they want with no consequences.

I have been invited to be on a radio show tomorrow night at 10 pm -- Johnny Anonymous, Show Host, Above Top Secret Live. Tune in, and I'll do my best to make everything clear for all.

Good sir it is a pleasure to read your post. I have to piont out some small things here to the story...

While it may be wrong what has happened here it is not a voiding of the constitution.

The SCOTUS has merely refused to here the case because you have not filed a case with which they have oversight on the matter. The criminal actions of the judges you mention ( acused ATS remember) has not been formally done yet. You have to have a trial on the issue of the crimes you have recorded. SCOTUS cant legally hear your accusations because they have not gone through the proper legal steps

I am not a lawyer but if I was persuing this...

File for retrial due to judicial misconduct, requesting juridictional change...request another state

This is an appealable matter, remember you have to have the other issue in the area stick... (the corruption) Judges have a very specific process that has to be gone through to be removed..

On a side note, learn a little bit more about the systems inner workings.

My understanding of the federal level is this...(it was a costly education)

The judges are selected.. but the ones who choose them are elected... I think it is the magistrates... I may have it backwards but here is why it is important...

The magistrates review the case before they let the federal judges get involved...
they decide if you have a case

Elected officals can be embarrassed... they may drop the corrupt people for smarter theives....

that is just about how your gonna get justice...

A few questions...

Have you consider suing the judges for color of law violations...
Did you file everything in a timely matter
Have filed a request for more time to appeal and rework the appeal...

their are a lot of good questions but I hope you see my point...

On the offical level
SCOTUS is innocent and the constitution still stands unvoided...

in closing have you thought of contacting Jesse Ventura on true TV???

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This article must be fake. The constitution is the be all end all. It supercedes everything! How would we get along daily without it!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjOsiris
We the People (state citizens) existed for 90+ years before the UNCONSTITUTIONAL 2nd class US (federal) citizenship was created by the 14th amendment for the emancipated slaves.

Wait, so an amendment to the Constitution... that changed the Constitution... is unconstitutional?

Does that mean the Constitution itself is unconstitutional? Please, do tell.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr3l33t

We the People (state citizens) existed for 90+ years before the UNCONSTITUTIONAL 2nd class US (federal) citizenship was created by the 14th amendment for the emancipated slaves.

Wait, so an amendment to the Constitution... that changed the Constitution... is unconstitutional?

Yep, you got it. And since it is unconstitutional, they both cancel and you are just left with un. So I guess that makes slavery legal.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yep, you got it. And since it is unconstitutional, they both cancel and you are just left with un. So I guess that makes slavery legal.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

Why is it that We the People, fail to recognize that we are the 1st branch of governmet:
the legislative, executive and judical are 2nd 3rd an 4th branches of the government...

That is why the American't contstiution is so important... but we dont care:
Hey did you guys see American Idol season premier...?

NV...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LawlessAmerica

Well, assuming you are who you say you are, I look forward to tuning in tomorrow.

Is there a mod or staff member that can verify this? I do apologize for the skepticism, but I've been burned before and now I know to ask.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by molenews

Just this amendment, or any amendment? Because the first ten were written and adopted at the same time. Is it all amendments then, just the 14th, or 14th and everything after? You've lost me.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The concepts of the sacred US Constitution by the noble founding fathers had far illuminating reaching consequences that touches ALL humanity around the world that understood it. It went even as far as China, that led to the overthrow of the brutal Qing Empire by Dr. Sun Yet Sen, the founder and father of modern China Republic in 1911, before the commie bastards stole the nation and enslave the people once again.

It goes to show the truth and reality that all humans, despite our differences in many aspects such as religion, skin, beliefs, etc, we all do share common aspirations with our precious gift of life, and such aspirations were worth every bit of sacrifice we have to make.

Over dinner with some friends while discussing about the constitution, I was introduced to a movie based on the true accounts on an assasination attempt on Dr. Sun Yet Sen while in Hong Kong. I bought the DVD with english subtitles and watch the movie.

Although it didn't tell much on the rise of Chinese nationalism against tyranny, it portrays more on the sacrifices made by the common men in the street that never allowed tyranny to truimph and kept the revolution alive with their own blood, made real and poignant when even their own loved ones were sacrificed so that the 400 million fellow brothers and sisters of the chinese ethnic group would be free.

Regardless if the OP was a hoax or real, or even circumstantial, I believe not just americans will spill blood if the sacred Constitution was ever voided. Many other fellow humans would do the same if human rights were trampled and replaced, if they had the power to do so.

I would recommend this film, so that each and more may understand what freedom truly is and the price one must pay. The film is Bodyguards and Assasins (2009)
edit on 21-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pittsburgh
Nothing in politics here in the U.S. surprises me anymore... I wonder how long it will go before the masses start to realize they have no rights :O

That's exactly the mentality tptb want you to have. You have rights! Although your rights are disrespected, trampled on, and dragged through the mud. Never ever should you think you have no rights. No matter what anyone does to you or says what you can and cannot do, that does not mean you do not have rights.

YOU. HAVE. RIGHTS!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LawlessAmerica

I do believe you are sincere and I also know the constitution is trampled on left and right. I just didn't anything in the information you have presented that supports your claim to be an official fact. Please post something that proves the constitution was ruled viod by the SCOTUS.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Sorry, but you aren’t paying attention to the facts.

SCOTUS did not refuse to hear the case. They do have oversight in this matter. My petition was an ORIGINAL action in their court…not an appeal. It is only appeals over which they have retreated to a position where they ignore 99% of what is presented to them.

The crimes of the judges will never be heard because SCOTUS has violated the law by failing to report the crimes for investigation. No other law enforcement authority will touch this with a 10-foot pole because they are scared to death of the federal judges.

SCOTUS does have the power, and the duty, to consider these complaints because there is nowhere else to go.

There is no such thing as filing for a retrial due to judicial misconduct, requesting jurisdictional change, or requesting another state with SCOTUS. As to the appellate court and district court, all of this was done and ignored or denied.

This is an not appealable matter. The only other place to go is Congress, and my Congressman and Senator say they can’t get involved as it might come before them. No one from the House or Senate Judiciary Committee responded.

I know all about the systems inner workings. You don’t.

Federal judges are appointed by the President.

I sued the judges and the original corrupt judge got the clerk of the court to hold the filing, and then she issued an order saying I can’t file it.

Everything that I have filed has been filed in a timely matter.

This is not an appeal. So I can’t file anything seeking more time. I don’t need more time. I am 1000% right on the law, but it doesn’t matter. They are covering their behinds and the behinds of all the judges who they all know are equally corrupt.

The effect of the SCOTUS ruling is that they have said that the federal judges can do whatever the hell they want. I provided them with uncontroverted (that means not disputed by anyone in any manner) proof of over 1,000 criminal acts and violations of the rules. Not one single solitary order in my five years was ever valid based upon the law.

I haven’t ever thought of contacting Jesse Ventura on true TV because I never heard of it until now. But I will.

Please folks, don’t ASSume you know anything, because it appears that most of you don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Sir or Ma’am, I know exactly how rulings work. I dare say I am the leading authority in the country on judicial misconduct and judicial immunity. SCOTUS did not refuse to hear the case. They do have oversight in this matter. My petition was an ORIGINAL action in their court…not an appeal. It is only appeals over which they have retreated to a position where they ignore 99% of what is presented to them. SCOTUS issued a ruling! They issued an opinion stating that the Constitution is void on demand. They did so by considering the hundreds of pages of proof and the questions that they are obligated to answer. When they answer that they are not going to say that a federal judge cannot disregard the Constitution at will, they have ruled.

Your analogy of the acquittal of an accused murderer and making murder legal is ridiculous. It isn’t applicable whatsoever. The Supreme Court was presented with massive proof of criminal acts and corruption by federal judges. It was not disputed by any of the judges. That’s like one person testifies that he saw a man rob a bank and he has photos of him running out of the bank with a gun in one hand and the money in the other hand, and he tackles him and holds him down until the police come to arrest him. The bank robber didn’t dispute it. His attorney didn’t dispute it. The judge let the bank robber go with no explanation. SCOTUS decided they wouldn’t expose the corruption. They let the bank robbers (judges) go to do whatever they want. So, they are sanctioning the voiding of the Constitution.

Among the many rights that I was denied are: the right to file a lawsuit; the right to call witnesses at a hearing; the right to cross-examine witnesses; the right to due process; the right to have a judge consider 400 counts of perjury fully documented with proof in sworn testimony from the fellow employees of the perjurors; the right to have valid statutes enforced; the right to file motions; the right to file appeals; the right to file petitions of en banc hearings; the right to have a judge tell the truth in court orders; the right to have an impartial judge; the right to have my filings presented to the clerks of the court be filed rather than hidden; and on and on.

The issue here is that our federal judicial system is corrupt from the bottom to the top. They are all crooked. And we are all screwed.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This thread is an embarrassment to this forum.

Ive said this before.

Windsor argued the constitutional amendments to support case. (done daily millions of times across the US) He lost in the appellate court and applied to the Supreme Court. They denied him access.

From this hes saying the Constitution is void because they denied his appeal a hearing where he was arguing a constitution amendment.

That doesn't mean the Constitution is void. It means HIS use of it is wrong. Or the facts are wrong.

Good lord.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join