It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Daaaaaannng. I dont think that kind of thing can happen in Germany, or even Russia, although the latter sufffers of heavy corruption.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Thats what you guys are here for, joe smo like me has to work all day, i wouldn't bitch about other people not spending their time doing an online investigation, you either like doing it or don't. I love that people like you exist, but i find it pretty childish to try to put down other because you have more time than them.

Sorry, didn't mean to be insulting. Just meant to remind people that opinions should be based on facts, not plucked out of thin air.

Anyway, I love it that people like you exist too.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by doom27

Thats what you guys are here for, joe smo like me has to work all day, i wouldn't bitch about other people not spending their time doing an online investigation, you either like doing it or don't. I love that people like you exist, but i find it pretty childish to try to put down other because you have more time than them.

Sorry, didn't mean to be insulting. Just meant to remind people that opinions should be based on facts, not plucked out of thin air.

Anyway, I love it that people like you exist too.

Ditto.

My criticism is reserved for the 'pluckers' too!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah, I think I'm done too. If there is a legal basis for his claim, it would have to do with business law, possibly international business law, but not constitutional law.

The constitution has not been changed or trashed since 1/18/11 we can all rest easy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yeah, I like my facts in written form, not molecules.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No offense taken good sir, just trying to defend some people in here.

Keep up the good work!

Atleast your not like me, and on ats at work

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

Good Lord everyone needs to calm down!

This article was written by the same guy that petitioned the US Supreme Court to hear his complaint. There was no ruling, nor was the case even heard. The denied to hear his complaint.

This guy was denied, he wrote the article and used big language and insane conclusions, then at the end of his article tries to sell his book and plug his website!! Think people! Its just a marketing campaign for this guy to make money.

CALM DOWN, THIS IS A HOAX! Please change the title moderators......

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This should shock me but i doesn't even phase me anymore when I here about this bs! The goverment has been butchering the constitution for years!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that what we have currently in America is mercantile Fascism. What I say might sound shocking to the average sheep american that loves American Idol but is it to far fetched? In the past two years I have discovered that Both parties say one thing and do another. It's a False Left/Right Paradigm that gives everyone the illusion of choice. From my experience people don't change their belief systems or change their actions..i.e. going to the Voting box, researching candidates, becoming part of an engaged electorate until there is a certain amount of pain their lives. Once the pain of a certain event happens and that pain is great enough then and only then do people and the average american citizen start to break the denial systems of thought in their heads. See when people are proved wrong they don't look at it as a learning experience they look at it as an attack on their ego. Ego is such a powerful human emotion and can dominate so much of someones life.

Both Parties are controlled and dominated by Multinational Corporations. The Health Care bill was written by the Insurance Lobby and the Insurance companies. I have proof of that if you dis-agree. When Corporations control politicians that is Fascism. I really thought that the last election in 11/2010 would see every incumbent being thrown out and a whole new congress. Boy was I disappointed. Because the masses are getting welfare checks, unemployment checks and 43 million people are getting food stamps then they don't see how engaging in politics helps their specific situation. Alot of people in America have grown up in families where talk of politics is forbidden or their group think mentalities would rather talk about American idol or trivial BS or because its so boring or its a taboo subject like religion or sex at the dinner table. This causes them to be ignorant, blind, deaf and dumb.
Remember the saying..

"In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king?"

Just look at what is posted every day on Facebook by all your extended friends. 90% of what people say on Facebook is narcissistic, full of ego, grandiosity and righteousness.

My prediction is there will only be political changes when the 43 million people stop receiving food stamps, welfare checks and entitlement checks. I read a statistic that 1 out of 3 people in this country are on some kind of government free money program. Do you think those people are going to go silently in the night when that money stops coming? Then and only then will their be political change.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

It's tragic how this thread will spread ignorance.

Just look at the continued opinions of those who have not read further...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I was just thinking the same thing, I was trying to avoid the thread but I saw you posted and dragged me back, darn you

I thought there was some head way being made, the past few pages seemed to be dominated by people dispelling the lie, unfortunately I don't think anyone is actually reading the thread, or even the last page, well darn I think there was even some info on the first page.

Have you heard why this hasn't been moved to hoax yet? There is more than ample information for such a move not to mention with all attention it's getting it can't be unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This appears to be some sort of Sorcha Faal story. I don't believe it for a minute.

HOAX!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Well, that's it for Democracy, folks!

"The show is over, nothing else to see... now go home. The End. "

END CREDITS

Actor 1: The Democrats
Actor 2: The Republicans

Music score by: Lady Gaga

A Wall Street & Co. production.

(logo of a man in suit doing the finger)

Then the public:

"...but we have no such thing as "home"!"

So now it's all gonna be "bombs & guns" politics! What a shame they had to trash their own spectacle... or is it?
edit on 21/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

AND... TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS !

Never was a democracy Never Had..

The Republic for which it stands means basically Ruled by Law!
www.americanvillage.org...

but the Question is Who make those Rules... Whos Passes Them as some Laws & ACTS Bills that are So ridiculous like the Prohibition & the Patriot Act... is one Example ...

Dumlaws.com
www.dumblaws.com...

This is Interesting

Unconstitutional Federal Laws
www.krusch.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

lol. If the gloves come off, that goes two ways my friend. They can start locking people up and calling them domestic terrorists, and people can start blowing up courthouses and shooting judges. See It goes both ways. They think they can F with us with impunity but they are dead wrong because were Free and extremely violent TEAM AMERICA F YEAH!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissy princess
reply to post by loam

Well put, Loam.

I ask the Mods to throw this piece of sh!t thread into the HOAX bin. It's hard to believe this thread has 111 flags; just reading through some of these posts makes me absolutely certain ATS has been infiltrated by a bunch of uneducated lums who haven't ever really reflected on the motto here, "Deny Ignorance," or are deliberately derailing a very useful website by jumping on inaccurate and misleading information so they can espouse hateful and violent rhetoric.
Knowledge is power, and ignorance is downright deadly. - where is your common sense, folks; do you always believe everything you read on the net?

NOTHING HAPPENED- THE ARTICLE IS NONSENSE.
edit on 21-1-2011 by kissy princess because: 'cuz grammer is great!

The mods are always slow to sort out nonsense like this.
If they jumped on every nutcase that came on here with outrageous claims then the discussions would dry up fairly quickly.
This means the advertisers would pull their ads and advertising is ATS's main source of income so it's not going to happen.
I often wonder whether some of the posters on here are just ATS stooges starting inflammatory discussions to keep the traffic flowing thus keeping advertisers happy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by DjOsiris

This is why in the next Presidential election I will cast my vote for Mitt Romney. The only honest person I know. I would not even rank him as a politician as to me it is such a dirty word to be associated with.

Responses like this make me sad. It is a constant reminder of how blind people are to what they see around them.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"Hi, This is America, just callin in to say my arse hurts. They rammed it pretty hard"

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27

If you can find time to post a reponse then surely you can find time to Google the facts.
It takes a couple of seconds to type the subject into Google and scan a few results.
You are not the only one who works all day.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So... For you folks getting up in arms about this... check the source of the article...

For more information, see www.LawlessAmerica.com. Contact: William Windsor, +1-770-578-1094, [email protected] SOURCE William M. Windsor

The guy who has been wronged in the article... WROTE the article.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
So... For you folks getting up in arms about this... check the source of the article...

For more information, see www.LawlessAmerica.com. Contact: William Windsor, +1-770-578-1094, [email protected] SOURCE William M. Windsor

The guy who has been wronged in the article... WROTE the article.

Yeah we all know it's aa hoax. A simple google search will do the job. But still, they are ramming America you must admit

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join