It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
there is no court case stating the constitution is void. that isnt what the article said. the article said the judges were corrupt and not following proper processes. this is an opinionated article and is not factual in any way. this article distorted what was said

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

These are interesting videos, but what do they mean?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I can't say I am terribly suprised but its still a punch in the stomach everytime your worst fears are confirmed.

Mainstream media has been endorsing only the two main parties for quite some time and the dumb, ignorant sheeple have been going along with their ploy.

The beginning of the end started in 1861 with the civil war, then changing of the constitution to a corporate charter with the act of 1873, then the formation of the Federal Reserve central bank in 1913, then the IRS in the 30s, then the death of JFK in the 60s, wars and unrestrained corporate capitalism.....

What do people expect from this explosive cocktail mix

And I must I say the level of disinfo for a site that prides itself with the "deny ignorance" motto is quite staggering to say the least! People ask for proof of this and proof of that......and when they get it say "this is a silly hoax, please move it to the hoax bin moderators"...are you guys for real or what?

Honestly I am struggling to keep my composure with threads like this! Thanks OP and Mr. Windsor for bringing this information to our attention...

edit on 23-1-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Mitt Romney..... doen't he belong to some sort of religious cult?

Something to do with an angel named Moroni who floated down to earth about a 100 or so years
ago bearing heavy, pure gold plates that he gave to Joe Smith to start a new religion with?

Ya, like Rommey is going to save America and its people if he becomes President, right, dream on.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Slan1

There are multiple parties in america, probably 6 or 7, yet we only hear about 2 and they get 99% of the national vote! Doesn't that explain everything to you? As for mitt romney he is a wall street boy and I would rather vote for satan then him...but of course that is just my "opinion"!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Another star for this reply, Traveler! It's sometimes stunning how
few of us understand that the US has been a corporation for almost
exactly 150 years. The fact the House and Senate's first order of
business at every reconvene is to voice-vote declare a state of
national emergency, so they can do business at all even in a
de facto condition, is probably as huge an oversight as any by the MSM.

Maybe the truth is so well hidden most of the general pop will not
wake up in time. For a painful example: one of my oldest three friends,
of forty years standing (how old am I NOW) just graduated with an
M.S. in Political Science, and is continuing on to a PhD in this spring
semester... and he can't even tell me yet what the CFR is, or what
BAR stands for on that card in his brother-in-law's wallet.

Thanks again for the reality check; and I have taken the liberty of
forwarding the URL of your page with the most concise explanation
I've yet to see for the War between the States to friends anyway.
If the seeds fall upon rockheads, we've still done our job.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So many internet warriors here.

It's harder to stand up for what you believe than just typing here and starring posts.

I won't expect to see too many of you on the front lines of anything anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow2
there is no court case stating the constitution is void. that isnt what the article said. the article said the judges were corrupt and not following proper processes. this is an opinionated article and is not factual in any way. this article distorted what was said

Buh, Buh, Buh.... you're using CRITICAL THOUGHT instead of blindly believing one person's interpretation of an opinion piece! That ### doesn't fly here on ATS where internet warriors get their e-panties in a twist over issues they don't understand.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

So whats the solution then? Should we go rambo on the government or ghandi style liberation?

If only 5% of the population is awake and ready for whatever is to come...that means 95% don't have the slightest clue what is going on....meaning a revolution is impossible! And don't tell me about the Tea Party because its all smoke&mirrors.

So go ahead and tell us what you propose..........

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

So whats the solution then? Should we go rambo on the government or ghandi style liberation?

If only 5% of the population is awake and ready for whatever is to come...that means 95% don't have the slightest clue what is going on....meaning a revolution is impossible! And don't tell me about the Tea Party because its all smoke&mirrors.

So go ahead and tell us what you propose..........

I don't 'propose' anything (I am not on here typing about 'revolution' based on a poor reading of a wildly inaccurate opinion piece.), other than you continue to educate yourself, and continue to help your friends and neighbors with their daily lives. You say only 5% are 'awake'. By what standards? Are you 'awake'? according to who?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is treason I think.

Judges take an oath to uphold the US Constitution!

Federal judicial oathsIn the United States, federal judges are required to take not just one, but two oaths. The first oath is this:

I, XXX XXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as XXX under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.

Oaths of office are a statement of loyalty to a constitution or other legal text or to a person or other office-holder (e.g., an oath to support the constitution of the state, or of loyalty to the king). Under the laws of a state it may be considered treason or a high crime to betray a sworn oath of office.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

I suspect you like kill bill....Hence the name...

Like it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Like I said I know him.

Him.... Abuse....Are you for real..

Listen have you ever spanked your kid... Well that is child abuse right. Not like I have... But some would call that abuse.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I know right. But.... If you have ever mat a man like him you would be in aw in about 15 minutes of normal conversation.

A most inspiring individual.

Wait wait until the freaks realy come out of the wood work. you should see some of the replies I get.

Ya he is a mormon.

No He doesnt have ten wives and he's not a swinger and he doens't molest little boys and girls.

He is a normal average joe like me. he gets up every day and makes the best out of the # is thrown at him. Could you imagine getting dropped into mass as the most liberal democratic state and they were all #ting there pants.

And I can tell you that once he left office in mass office oll of them were like holy crap that guy is the real deal. He was the best thing that came to massachuettes. He paid his own way didn't even take pay as income. He was the best we ever had.

Him leaving was my reason for leaving as well.

Now since we got deval. We have had nothing but lies and cover ups higher taxes hell higher every thing.

He is a no good do nothing. I'm so glad I left mass.

Now If we could only put up a border like the great wall of china to keep the people with his principles on that side of the fence.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am not understanding how this man's failure to have his proper day in court is the same as the Supreme Court saying the Constitution is void when they want it to be. Am I missing something here?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

Not only that what's next. When I go out to lay in the sun am I going to need a permit for that too.

Lets see.

If I want to dig a hole in my yard. Need a permit.
Burn some leaves in my yard... Yup permit for that too.
Well water.. oops its a little dry out we need to put a ban on you watering your lawn.
Want to drive. permit.
Want to hunt. yup permit too
Want to take a fish out of the ocean. Yup now you need a permit for that to. Who the hell are you to tell me I cannot go the free mother nature supplied ocean and take a fish to eat. And how about dig up some frsh clams.. yup permit too.

I can go on and on...

oh yes.

Do you want to go sleep in the woods and have a camp out. permit required.
You wann go by some beer. yup you must have some id that would be a liscense or you got it permit.

Now lets see what you dont need a permit or liscense.

Illegal alien non resident sneaks into this country and gets hurt one day out in his yard sucking down beers falls down drunk and cuts his head open. No permit no liscense free stuff.

No house to live in here come get a free house.

No car how about a free car.

No job thats ok we will pay you to sit at home and drink beer all day.

No money for food thats right we will give you a free debit card for free

All these things are free if you a non law abiding citizen.

Now you or me we have to pay for his free stuff and not only that we pay double..

Go figure..

I do love my freedom to go to the store and buy an 18pack of MULTRA and my stoggies when I feel like it.

I just don't like people telling me that it is bad for me.

You pollute and make me breath poision make me swim in poison and I pay you for it.

Now if I want to smoke a cigar in my home on my property it is none of your GDB

Carry on peeps.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yup and he sits back down and drinks his COOLAID.

For real. Blind.

Have you met him

I think not.

Until you have met him you cannot comment becasue you have no facts to speak of.

What you have is political fodder .period.

nuff said

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcheoAstronomer

I will vote that is one thing which is true.

Are the elections rigged?....For sure no doubt.

How the hell does Barney Frank the most corrupt politician and deval patrick get reelected.

Barney was all over this finacial crisis hell if any thing I hold him personally responsibe.

I know my vote doesn't count. But I know deep in my heart that I am picking the best cannidate Who will try to reduce the size of this enourmous government and try to keep them out of our personal lives.

Why can my children be forced to take vaccines which can make them sick and possibly cause them death.
You can prescribe me prescriptions which will make me possibly die.

But when It comes to growing a plant which need not be named I cannot grow it because you say it is against the law.

Who the hell are you to tell me what I can and cannot do.

your job is to protect the country from enemies not shake down the civilian population for money when they want to do something that is natural. Liek want down to the ocean and dig up some calms. Ya that is illegal. You need a liscense.

Who the hell are you to tell me what is natural and what is not.

If I want to eat maggots then that is my decision not yours.

Period.

Now when I do something which affects my neighbor personally then that is different.

I just want to be able to live my life a little more free.

Listen when I driving home and I'm not doing anything illegal not speeding not swerving everthing is ligit.

Now when a state cops comes flying up behind me a throws on the blues just becase it is ten oclock at night.

Pulls me over and comes over to my window and says liscence and registration. Fine

here you go.

Then it is where you going.

that is where i get upset.

Is there a problem. No

Did I do somnething wrong? No
Then I am being detained against my will for no freaking reason except the wind blew across your ass the wrong way and you said I wonder if he is doing anything illegal. Yes..

No I was just on my way home from work. like you I work.

How big has the govenment grown since the late president Bush. Anyone want to care to take a guess?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry, but this topic just highlights how the same old ATS is jumping to the same old conclusions without doing any research, why the hell is this on the frontpage!?!?!

Read people, what happened to "deny ignorance"!?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join