It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ready For The Universal Internet ID That Barack Obama Wants To Impose On All Of Us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I have a diferent ip when I want to.
ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew

But my ip is not static.

And when I use my proxy I can "be" in any place in the world.

Mac adress you can change too with this program:
a-Mac Address Change
edit on 20-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

But if this is just the beginning, how to know if one day it will not be mandatory. Like if you only will buy with an ID and password previously released by the government. I'm not saying it will be, but it's a risk we run. If there is technology to do it can be done.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
this is probably some kind of backdoor deal with china

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Ain't gonna' happn' cappn'! It'll be 'mandatory' and you can take that to any bank! Look at whats happening with the present monitary system. They want to eliminate waste and fraude, right? How can they do this? Eliminate the manufacture and use of physical instruments of monetary value, i.e., cash, coins, checks, cards, gold, silver, etc..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Im pretty sure manny programs are made with backdoors. But this is worst, is a frontdoor.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maskfan

Corperations are in control of america. Big business has more rights in a sense then the indivual. Businesses are run much like dictatorships that are imposed on people. The whole digtial Tv transition was more about corperations and business then it was for the good of the citzens.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Always follow the money. There you will find the answers.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
The true motive will never be evident at the beginning. I am yet to see a government regulation that didn't have an underlying agenda . We need to put a stop to ANY kind of control mechanism placed upon internet use !

But how? The lobby is strong in the gov, plus the corps want control people even more than the gov.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Exactly what is there we can do when they are just ignoring us? They literally control the airwaves, what is there to do when sites get strangled out because bandwidth just won't go to them? That's what we could be looking at in less than ten years time (on top of over the top internet ID's) how do you fight that ?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just because barry can't find his birth certificate is no reason to force this on the world.

Has not this guy got enough on his plate than to shill for further nwo aims?

First off, he ought to earn that Nobel he was gratuitously given because his handlers, and prize givers, had NO INTENTION of changing anything. War war and more war. The zionists cannot wait for the next presidential selection, as to seize the crisis, as a face change, that of being 'republican', bodes well to unleash the planned Iran invasion which barry just cannot pull off. In the mean time, the zionist handlers are pissed that they are stuck with attacking enemies here in their israeli satellite annexation. Secondly, we have a major water domestic water crisis as there are huge sections of the country that have flammable, poisoned water coming from their tap. I haven't heard barry say anything about the Gulf disaster either, and he's playing with THIS??? Is he stupid, or just out of touch?

And, yes, of course..they will bar you from using the net if they deem you a terris. This is so obvious that it need not be debated. They listed the maker of 'Gasland' as a 'terrorist' just because he pointed out that our water supplies are fracked. The fact is, THEY are the terrorists. It's time we said so, anonymously, if possible. If not, then with a one way message.

Of course, there's the economy. I leave this out of barry's hands because there's nothing he can do that won't cause further damage. The only possible path is to eliminate the termites from holding office. They don't seem to understand that their handling of tax monies is inefficient and self defeating. He isn't building infrastructure. He is building a prison that gets it's prey from technology. I call it technofascism. It is here to stay unless we un do it, fast and for good.
edit on 20-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Mac Adresses are indeed unique to every network device.
edit on 21-1-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LOL

off course not, hackers will not be able to do anything

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Obama’s Internet I.D = National Identification Card

This is nothing more than a ploy for the public to voluntarily take a National ID Card.

Universal Internet ID = National ID Card.

Period.

Wait and see.

It might start voluntarily, but it will not remain so.

Remember taxes are voluntary too... But try not paying them...

peace

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Most smart phones already have a unique ID, which corporations use to target their ads. I guess you should use your phones either. Or watch what apps you download. More than likely the insanely popular free apps (Pandora, Angry Birds) are the one that do this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join