It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introducing a puzzled mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
EmeraldGreen

Green is conceptually interesting, visually pleasing, and spiritually healing for me and im sure many other also. I love being able to feel relaxed by its soothing nature. Indeed it is one of many naturalistic symbols, located in the middle of the colour spectrum, symbolising harmony. Pure, timeless, natural wisdom, manifested in various philosophical doctrines throughout the ages; Buddha's Middle Way, Aristotle's Golden Mean in Virtue Ethics, and im sure many others that i cannot bring to mind now. It is the colour of harmony, of peace, and nature.

I will aim to incorporate this natural wisdom as much as possible into my posts here. Not indulgently or insensitively, just purely when required.

We live in interesting times. I am puzzled about how this civilisation is progressing. Strangers no longer seem so strange to me, in london, many more people ,, many many more people i am sensing have awoken but in unique and sometimes scary ways. My life has literally been in danger because of my heightened sensitivity lately. And im talking very recently here. New years day was 1 strange day, things have never been the same for me since. I feel disorientated by the world around me, not because i am lost or insecure, i feel more secure and resilient than ever, its more like a puzzled perspective, with so many new pieces of puzzle falling into place all the time, yet as they fall into place, other become obsolete or contradictory to the bigger picture,,, and in this struggle against ignorance i have witnessed this puzzle change face many times. It is fair to say I am realising the power of intuition more than ever.

I look forward to much constructive and enlightening dialogue with the notoriously charming ATS community

Namaste

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

Hi EmeraldGreen, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Thank you both

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hey, the way life works and is interconnected is an amazingly complex puzzle. It is good to hear that some of the pieces are starting to fall into place for you. Just a little heads up as understanding the reality of life is not always a pretty picture. But before any progress can be made, the problems must be identified. Good luck in continuing to solve this complex puzzle and take care.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

You will find many puzzled minds here on ATS...

But welcome to the site and I hope to see you in the threads

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome puzzled mind, your home
If this is not a site for those with puzzled minds, I don't know where you would find one. Enjoy. I'm with you on the green thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Blessings and safe "abundance" are my wishes for you Emeraldgreen! I am so pleased to hear your words! Welcome to ATS, never you mind those drabby "browns", sometimes it takes a bit of dirt to get things started growing again LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Fertile earth would be difficult to come by without the cycle of decay for regrowth.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Welcome Emeraldgreen to ATS - the jig saw puzzle site where we as a community try to bring the pieces together - I am sure your will fit in perfectly!

new topics

top topics

join