It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth without Love is earth Doomed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
OMG!... the mushy Conspiracy stuff has got to stop... without money$ there's no honey(it's the girl's fault us men feel this way)... live in a tent together for a month and then see how you both feel
... Got to love Hallmark... always capitalizing on socializing and romati-sizing everyone up... Get a private show in your computer room

Mr X-ing

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

What ever love is, was not for me, cheers, and likely many others here. Not everyone is meant to love, look there priests and buddhist monks.

Me personally i am happy, and if you never experienced something you never miss it. That is true, and love like empathy needs to be experienced, i have never felt love and never will.

Personally i would rather be me, and happy in my own way than be anything to do with what you call love.

I am just offering my opinion to op, who talks about grumpy people, trying to say life without love is not special, of course it is. The world is a nice planet just not the people.

I always think if a female tries to come near me, i always want to say to them.

"Go and make a homeless man happy for 6 months or what have you, and then come back to me."

No females are capable of such things and so no female is getting near me. I have no interest in money or females in life, and i am glad.
edit on 1/19/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy.. my friend.

This is why you will not experince true love! You are telling your self, thinking to yourself about NOT being able too feel such a thing..

Loook buddy, Love is an emotion that comes from the heart. It doesnt just walk into your presence one day. It doesnt take ONE women/man to make you feel such things, It doesnt take money, cars, hosues, family etc... It takes YOU! that is all my friend.

Your heart needs to tune into your happiness so you can express such feelings. The reason why others feel love with another person is because they can express themselves to that person and let the emotion fly and fill their hearts. All you need to do to feel such a powerful emotion is look for something that makes you feel "lifted", puts a smile on your face, and EXPRESS it! Show it/they/her/him/that/this/ whatver the heck it is and how good it makes you feel!

that my frend is how your heart will tune it and lift you up
Express yourself.

Kelliott

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You may never be whole without love, but you can be happy enough.

You talking from your prospective and i am from mine.

We will agree to disagree, but just remember not everyone wants to know about this love stuff, and it should be there choice. I will never bring it into my life and will never allow it. I know what you say about you cannot choose, but you can make it very very very unlikely to happen.

I made it impossible for females to come near me in life, and i am glad. Most females do not give a damn and rightly so, and its the other ones that would care is the ones you have to make sure never come near you.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I like to think without common sense the world is doomed and love is somewhere in there.

2nd

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

You may never be whole without love, but you can be happy enough.

You talking from your prospective and i am from mine.

We will agree to disagree, but just remember not everyone wants to know about this love stuff, and it should be there choice. I will never bring it into my life and will never allow it. I know what you say about you cannot choose, but you can make it very very very unlikely to happen.

I made it impossible for females to come near me in life, and i am glad. Most females do not give a damn and rightly so, and its the other ones that would care is the ones you have to make sure never come near you.

Again with the sexism, what is wrong with you?! All you do on this website is slag off women!

Please, see a therapist!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I made it impossible for females to come near me in life, and i am glad.

What about males Andy?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And it will always have love! S&F

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Alright so far this thread isnt going in the right direction...

Repression seems to be your reasoning for keeping the female distant in your life. If you understand Polarity and the importanty of such a thing, you will understand one side of a polarity CAN NOT live balanced without the other. There are many examples of this; Light/Dark. Male/Female, Day/Night (sun/moon), Protons/Electrons, Sunny/Rainy (gives life to all things) etc... A symbol for the balance of polarities is the Ying-Yang.

The female homo sapien is an AMAZING species! without her NONE of us would be breathing in this existence! You MUST understand to respect and love such a being. Without Female, there is no Male. It is the balance of nature and you shouldnt block it out, ESPECIALLY by repression your feelings and judging such a being.

Your problem seems like your trapped in your own mind, things arent working exactly how you percieve and wish they would. You must seek love Andy, it may start with happiness but it grows into the most powerful thing.

I repectivly ask you NOT to post another negative comment on this thread please

Kelliott

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
I repectivly ask you NOT to post another negative comment on this thread please

And I ask you Andy, to stop bad mouthing people just because they don't have a d*ck. If it were black people you were bad mouthing, you'd have been banned already - so I'm not sure how you think you can get away with it?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Indeed.. No need for it to go in that direction, but those "distractions" are always there arent they?

I approve of this message

Once all actions are based in Love, humanity can finally progress. Unconditional Love is not an "easy" decision. Most will not hear the message, but that is to be expected. It only takes a certain amount to start tipping the scales

I think well be hearing more from such "nutcases" as ourselves

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I saw this thread and had to reply! Finally, someone with nice positive feelings to share amongst all the doom and gloom.

Love is a wonderful feeling, and I feel sad when people have not found it. "It" does not mean romantic love or a romantic partner to love.

Going through life's obstacles and feeling as if my sadness were infinite at times helped me to understand and appreciate love when I had it. Friends alone are wonderful people to love. If you're good friends, you love them because you have like minds and interests. Some people haven't let themselves feel this though as "love". Love has sooooo many different forms, and there's many forms to discover in life.

My romantic love is my greatest love, an older man I saw in a movie once, fell in love with at 13 years old, and eventually married him 13 years later.
He'd been my favorite actor for a long time, and now he's my wonderful husband.

My sister is one of my greatest loves, because I feel she's as close to me as any twin.

I love my father, whom I've only reconnected with in adulthood, and whom I've realized I have much in common with, and is likely my strongest foundation and influence for my imagination, creativity, and open mindedness.

These are the first examples of my great loves that come to mind. It's nice to find a place to share these feelings. I hope to read of others in the future. ^.^ And of course, I'm always willing to make new friends too!

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
M. Scott Peck, MD, author of "The Road Less Travelled, A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth" drew a distinction between romantic feel-good love and real love, which he defined as:

Love is the will, to give of one's self, for the sake of another's spiritual (psychological) growth and well being.

It's a choice and an act, not a feeling, which is the byproduct of love.

Love is a moving out from the self, and a leaving of self behind for the sake of another, as well as one's self, since to love is to grow and to expand, and there is no limit to this expansion, which isn't an ego-inflation, but an expansion of the true self in God who is the love of causation and the very reason for existence in the giving and sharing of life for the sake of growth and evolution.

Interestingly, to give love, even in the face of a lack of it, by conscious choice (love your enemies) is to recieve it in the very act of giving it, even if not reciprocated by expecation from the other, which matters not, since true love, free love, unconditional love, has no expectation and places no demands. Love is a free gift, and is its own reward.

If we love only those who love us, no real progress is being made relative to the failure and vacuum of love in the world, it is nothing to brag about, however rewarding it is for the self to FEEL the love for and from those we love and who love us in turn. Romantic love typically comes to and end anyway, after which true love becomes possible.

Real love then is a self reinforcing dynamic of growth and new possibility (fruitful, formative causation) which is capable of undoing or caving any power or principality aligned in opposition against it ie: fear based rule, domination and submission, violence, etc.

Love may even be the very ground of all being and becoming where God as the self consciously aware everything everywhere is love itself. Love could therefore be described in metaphysical terms as a standard of judgement according to an objective reality.

Love is reality and life itself! It's who and what we really are. Not just a mere feeling or an emotional response mechanism nor a biological impulse which creates, at least for a time, apparent ego dissolution and the bliss of apparent oneness, which dies out in time, upon which the choice to really love then can be made freely and without emotional coersion.

And as a free will choice and an act of the will - love takes courage, the courage to die to self and be real in love.

The antithesis of love, is selfishness, as the root of all evil.

edit on 19-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
False love of country - Nationalism

Nationalism is our form of incest, is our idolatry, is our insanity. Patriotism is its cult. It should hardly be necessary to say, that by patriotism I mean that attitude which puts the own nation above humanity, above the principles of truth and justice; not the loving interest in one's own nation, which is the concern with the nation's spiritual as much as with its material welfare --never with its power over other nations. Just as love for one individual which excludes the love for others is not love, love for one's country which is not part of one's love for humanity is not love, but idolatrous worship.

~ Erich Fromm, American Psychologist

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Amazing we live in a world where a female can make up anything they want, follow you round for 10 years everywhere organised by the police, and its a laugh. Thats real life, and females get away with murder.
^^
See this is what females did to me, and they in effect murdered my life and got away with it, which is something real, not like on net speak.

Then your talking about some opinions, and why should you care, all you have to do is ignore any thread with my name.

I have never ever upset any of you females here, i just explain i do not like females and they absolutely hated me so much they wanted me dead. Real life is different from on line. Your gender did this to me on purpose to cause my death, i have never done anything to you or anyone of your gender.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

People are people, are individuals, they cannot be stereotypically grouped in that way. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with a person. But please, recognize the insanity of what you're saying with the label "female", that's just ignorant and foolish, c'mon, don't be absurd.

Edit: That said, some females can be manipulative for purely selfish gain, which is the anthesis of love ie: they can fake love at will and sell it to the male who will take it at face value as love, when it's not love at all, many women are masters in this regard, and so it's wise to be very careful and very discerning, something us men aren't always that good at, being so highly sexually motivated ie: having little or no emotional IQ (thinking with the other head as they say!)

edit on 19-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I did not say anything in threads, just i do not like females. If i wrote down all the things they organised against my life you would understand.

I am not offending anyone, just ranting most of the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Everyone on this earth loves someone or something....love isn't going anywhere.....the problem just seems to be that hate somteimtes overpowers love....or love is so strong that people would do bad things for it....so in a sense, too much love could be a problem too...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

See my edit, which I added to be fair and balanced.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join