It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cantona Is Back In Football

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

CANTONA IS BACK IN fOOTBALL

www.thesun.co.uk

The Frenchman makes a shock return to football today as Director of Soccer at New York Cosmos.

He said: "I am very honoured to join the legendary New York Cosmos. It's a big project, a wonderful project.

"The Cosmos are very strong, beautifully made, with a great past. It's kind of a mix between football and art."

Cantona vows to restore the glory days of the five-times champions and help build them into one of the world's best clubs.

He said: "I will do everything I can to help us first find our way to regain the No 1 position in the United States, and then for us to become
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/1/2011 by Sauron because: replace all caps in title

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OK,

Hi, i know this isnt your typical ATS Story but i thought i'd bring here for you conspiracy theorists and for me of course ...

First off do you lot remember a thread a few weeks back which had a video of Cantona in it saying how we could take the banks and the powers out of business? (Well, i said then, was it a lookalike).... well, it was a good thread and he was saying how everyone should take out their cash on the same day etc etc...

Well why i'm bringing this news here is because he is apparently now going to become Director Of Football at 'New York Cosmos' but the team wont be ready till 2013!! So what i'm wondering is have the powers got hold of him and changed his mind about money matters or are they planning to kill him off in an attempt to shut him up? (If it was him in the video of course).... I mean could easily say they decided to sack him as he wasnt doing a good job and then who knows.... we may never hear of him again....

Makes you wonder a bit....

NOTE TO MODS: I THOUGHT THIS DESERVES TO BE ON ATS NEWS ALTERNATIVE FORUM AS IT CO-INCIDES WITH THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT HIM A FEW WEEKS AGO WHICH WAS ON THE NEW FORUM.... SO PLEASE LEAVE IT HERE AND LETS SEE WHAT THE CONSPIRISTS THINK.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Great, just what football needs- the return of one of the biggest ego's the game has ever seen- like there's not enough of those already? And no, I'm not just some Man U hater or jealous, just he was a nasty piece, and we have those in abundance right now. Mario Balotelli probably took lessons from him.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is gonna sound daft but Cantona knows exactly what is going on with Football/Qatar/Russia/Banks/End of the World etc...
He is doing this for a good reason I believe.

Its all about who you follow, you need to see the good and the bad for what it is and make a choice.
Read my threads and posts for more understanding

Great find by the way.
Great timing too.

ps. the World Cup(s) are not what what most people think they are...
edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Also think of the Beckham/Galaxy connection. Then Cantona/Cosmos....
Both connected to Man United (Red Devils).

Just seems a bit odd to me...

This ties in too well with all my other research to be just coincidence.
How exciting!!
edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Haha

Arrogant and egotistical indeed but what a player.. I used to watch him with awe when he was playing for the Mancs even though my team was in a slightly lower division (Pompey for my sins)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Haha

Arrogant and egotistical indeed but what a player.. I used to watch him with awe when he was playing for the Mancs even though my team was in a slightly lower division (Pompey for my sins)

ok, lets not turn this into a 'we love cantona' thread..... it is much more than that..... and i dont want this thread to get dumped in the bin!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I was kind of hoping that he had died and been made into some sort of horrific memorial football.

The concept that TPTB are trying to shut him up or off him is almost as appealing.

DISCLAIMER: I do not discriminate against Cantona, I just don't like people who are more successful than me (i.e. everyone). And with what you hear about people being made into diamonds (or was that in some TV show?) and fired into space, being made into a football isn't that far removed.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Yes, just read one of your threads and replied to it.... you have made some sound judgement just as all this is going on in football....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Yes, just read one of your threads and replied to it.... you have made some sound judgement just as all this is going on in football....

Thankyou - this is huge and tbh I dont expect to be able to continue passing out this information for much longer if it is correct.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Cantona will karate kick TPTB in the face

Cantona

Video

top topics

join