It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

After reading your material; I find it wholly without merit. I was simply going to pass it by, but, you just had to try to include a subject that I'm quite expert in ... Magick.

Care to share some of that expertise, or are you here strictly on a take all and give nothing basis? Quips such as "I know it all and you know nothing" are empty pretense, revealing inadequacy in communicating or mere self-indulgence in taunting. As self-proclaimed expert I challenge you to come clean. Or is that the wrong term for those who like doing the 'dirty'?

Your comments about Crowley and Lam are totally out of line, and show a complete absense of understanding. In Crowley's diaries he clearly referes to Lam as an ET, not a demon. Though, in modern times there have been some lesser mages try to summon his kind, without success. ET simply can't be summoned via ordinary magical ritual.

Of course you shall provide references to Crowley's diaries where he distinguishes LAM as an ET and not a demon. As a higher mage you will no doubt 'enlighten' us?

Your attempts to associate Magick (the Occult ingeneral), Wicca, and Paganism is an insult to those who have REAL knowledge and practice. It is also an insult to the intelligence of the average Human.

I associate whatever I wish to associate, lest it displease you. It is only an insult to the intelligence of those lacking the ability to form their own associations and deal with the fact that we definitely do not agree.

I won't disagree that the withholding of information and technologies from the world at large is treason ... in that aspect; you are right.

I'm glad that there's a consensus on that point from Demon worshipers, that was the intent of this thread, to sensitize that sort to the fact that their own responsibility is engaged in a very serious way. No offence intended, I'm sure.

However, Extraterrestrials are not demons. We're just people from another rock.

I happened to encounter one which pretty much fit the bill on both counts: extraterrestrial and demon. Please share your own encounters so that we might learn more.

Peace and Understanding

Was that a misquote?

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
have you read "THE DARK HISTORY OF THE NECRONOMICON?
I think you will find this very interesting as it ties in everything you are saying
please let me know what you think

Avon books
copyright 2006 by Simon
ISBN-13-978-0-06-078704-2
ISBN-10-0-06-078704-X

Hi laslidealist,

Thanks for the suggestion, I shall investigate that further when time permits.

Meanwhile, since others here are making vacuous claims about Magick lore and secret knowledge which can only be alluded at, here is a source with several thousand articles on the topic for those who wish to explore that aspect of the problem set. As a word of warning, this link is provided for study purposes and experimenting or dabbling with such lore is NOT recommended.

Click and insert any Magick Keyword

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9

I have seen my fair share of serious demonic spirits in front of witnesses as well as just the studies and overall evidence of massive agenda and coverups in place. It is extremely disturbing however, the amt. of people that cannot grasp the spiritual and occult ties and power of satanic forces willing to kill and destroy anyone! I believe in Christ and it is a great undertaking you have done in exposing the realities here however, as long as many keep denying this is what I feel brings them closer to the slaughter.

Hi again Condition 9.

While I have not arrived from any religious background or conviction, I have been sufficiently assailed as to have required exorcism by a specialized priest. It is no laughing matter, as aspiring mages and dabblers tend to convey. That things are not looking too rosy in the near future is evident to anyone with knowledge of current events or the agendas of those precipitating them. And that evil is in their minds and hearts before it is cast upon our destinies.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

You are welcome to feed this all consuming troll sir, but you will not do it using the name of Christ almighty . If you must stroke the overfed ego behind this terrible thread, do not use the name of my God to do it, nor do it in his name if you please.

Still bullying other ATS members? And you own the copyright to your God's name? Give us a break.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
whoa, I am having difficulty believing all of this stuff, OP. You need to lay off the peyote maybe.

You are equating demons with aliens!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
It's placed in the master file labeled "Duh!" that a bunch of indescribably primitive, paranoid, violent skin apes would CALL it high treason in THIS useless sociological paradigm comprised of endless legions of countless types of true-believer cultists, religious and/or political. The high treason theory actually makes sense, in its own psychotic way. Oh well, no worries here. Wacko-cultist true believers in the political - including the religious - world as we know it will inevitably screw themselves/yourselves into oblivion in any one or more of many ways. Cheers.

Hi Dean Goldberry,

To resume, you're disgusted with the world and those which inhabit it? Sure they're traitors, but who cares? No mind to save a world not worth saving? They'll all be goners and I'll have me a laugh? Or did I misunderstand?

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291

and so...the entire universe is just full of demons is it now? there is no other life out that could be visiting us on a friendly or not friendly - it just has to be demons but no angels?

But like I said, well done to you. We might have just found the truth but we might not of

On side note ... Don't demons usually irritate/haunt/ w.e the evil souls yet we arent all bad, not all of us but I suppose the ruling elite determines that if their souls are bad, we are instantly bad?

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your comments. This was stated above, it is my conviction but I am not unable to change my mind. This is what I believe at this point in time based upon what I have learned and certain experiences which lead me to such an understanding. Of course, like any one of us, I might be wrong and some will say I most certainly am. Whether it is a disembodied entity occasionally present in our physical reality called a demon, spirit, angel or other being so defined as to its nature and intent, or whether they are trans-dimensional beings coming here through space-time wormholes from other parts of a vast unexplored physical universe or multiverse, who knows? What I have tried to do is examine patterns of observations and reports, theoretical correspondences and potential areas of commonality which could unify aspects of the subject. The theory may not hold up to stringent examination, something I shall accept gladly as it would save me from delusion and give the truth a fighting chance.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurReality
Nice presentation and all, but just because you write down a ton on a subject, or study a subject a ton, does not mean that there is any truth to it.

Aliens are NOT demons.

If there is a group of horrible, human-hunting Aliens, it doesn't mean they are demons!

Just like if there is a group of kind, peaceful aliens it does not mean they are Angels!

Hi SurReality,

Thanks for bringing a breath of lucidity to the debate. I agree with your last two sentences entirely, but that does not preclude that Aliens might be demons or the reverse. Of course, it obviously doesn't imply that they are.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
I didn't see anything about demons in there. Did you leave something out?

Also, it would be helpful if you stuck to facts and left out the editorializing. It only tends to cloud the issues.

Hi TheFlash,

I only had a short timeframe in which to add to that post before ATS shut off the editing feature. That's why it is missing. Also it is not something which I had intended to prepare, so if you're simply making this request as an excuse to trash the thread, please be more forthwith as I have other things to do than labor for such futile motives.

Also, could you explain what you mean by "editorializing"? If you are clear about the issues, then no amount of words can cloud the issues. So you might want to think things over, this isn't your course in Demonology 101.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

As for the OP, it shows a hypothesis that has had very little study, and even less understanding; especially in the areas of the Occult, ET, and general demonology..

If you want proof that ET is not a demon. Study the greater and lesser Keys of Solomon, then The Sacred Magick of Abramelin the Mage. You might want to throw in sever of the old grimories...should only take ya about 6 - 10 years to gain enough understanding.

Peace and Understanding

Well Golly - Thanks AnthraAndromda! That is one kind offer to spare me 6 to 10 long years of study by sharing the understanding you have gained about demons and ETs. I'm all ears, and I am sure that everyone else here agrees.

We can see that you sign off each time with "Peace and Understanding". Do you care to share a bit of the later, or would you prefer to simply leave us in the former?

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
If it doesn't make sense to you, I cannot be held responsible for your neurones or their connections. You may want to do a bit of leg work to investigate that which you don't understand - there are too many people on the Internet for me to be placed in charge of spelling out whatever you seek to have delivered for processing.You already know what you know and what you don't know, so nobody else is in as good a position to fill in the empty spaces.

Sorry, I went to college and got myself a university degree. I don't believe in your nonsense.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you have said it your self, you have seen these demonic entities. so if they are real, then Jesus is real and everything He said and did is real.

these demonic entities run in fear at the sight and mention of Jesus. He has the power to squash them and inflict unbearable torment on them. if you side with Him, they will run in fear of you also.

so if you think of all the power on earth and wealth that these demonic beings bestow on their followers to further their agenda of destroying God's creation, imagine who much more infinite power God has.

whose side would you rather be on, the side that runs in fear from you or the side that runs in fear of God.

Hi Random Name,

Thanks for bringing up this important subject of faith and conviction in protecting one from demonic attack and maybe also alien visitation. There are distinct accounts of individuals invoking Jesus or their Lord to dispel demons and also to some degree of effectiveness against alien assault. What has been considered by some, analyzing the data, is that there may be a measure of effectiveness which has to do with the forces thus summoned. I do not pretend to judge whether some conclusions are correct or erroneous, however it has been considered that this might be due not to the power of a given divinity or protective force, but by the elicitation by an act of faith of a spiritual power which prevents harm.

This premise has been - in my opinion unfortunately and with dubious motives - taken on by those who seek a New World Order as well as a Global Religion presumably to confront humanity with an Alien threat in a Bluebeam type of staged alien invasion (with real or fake aliens depending on the version) and using the force of that faith to help protect the population from their attack. If so this does not foretell well of the future, and this thread has broader implications than today.

So, whether you ascribe to a given religion or not, it appears that faith interferes with the Aliens or Demons connection to our perceptive reality matrix, preventing them from attaching to our experience of events. That is an important feature of religion, but believers will concur that this is not what religion is about, serving as a mere protective talisman. FWIW.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
The OP is deluded in my humble opinion.
He/She has taken things to such a degree that any intelligent conversation will be useless.
I personally believe in UFO's and like to think some of them are extraterrestrial in nature.

Hi Man Mental,

You may be correct in that it is a possibility I would be foolish to discount. I may well be delusional, but I refuse to remain so stubbornly, and if you can help me dissolve the veil before my eyes I would be most grateful. I patiently await your kind assistance if so disposed.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

... It is the view of the Extra Terrestial PTB to not interfear in to man's affairs at this juncture. The technology is in the hands of governments now. They choose not to release it... By doing so they would loose their grip on their subjects.

Hi Redza Reptile,

Thanks for giving us the lowdown. I really appreciate that you have access to the point of view of the Extra Terrestrial Powers That Be. Can you share with us how you learned this, if it isn't confidential? We know about how compromised our governments are, but why don't the want to interfere?

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Something else I wanted to add to this hypothesis is this.

Lets say that what the OP suggests is true. Can you not see a reasoning for there to be a need for a culling? What if there are a limited number of demons/aliens, lets say that number is 1 million. There goal is to possess human bodies and exist fully on this plane. There's one problem....there's billions of people on this planet and sooner or later we will realize what is happening and stop them.

Could this not be a reason that tptb have been instructed to cull the human population? The aliens/demons want Earth for themselves?

Using what the OP has suggested I can connect a lot of dots.

Hi DZAG Wright,

I sure hope you're wrong on this one. My own picture of the situation was grim enough. Now with this added info, we can wonder what gives. This might even be behind the earlier effort to cull every race except for the Aryans since it is said that they are easier to possess than other DNA types. Might this have been the real Final Solution that Hitler pursued, and could the selfsame be behind the genetically targeted bio-weapons and regionally located wars that are being fueled against certain ethnic groups? A very harsh perspective to contemplate, but maybe the truth?

Thanks for your insight.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
I am confused about something in one the videos regarding phil streiber announcing serious statements in regards to the aliens and his involvement, however , he also states theories and facts concerning world trade center attack! Here is the problem how can that be if he was killed in 1996?

Hi Condition 9,

There was an earlier attack with a truck bomb, which was averted because the patsy wouldn't obey orders from his CIA handlers. It was in 1993.

LINK: Story at Wikipedia

Cheers,

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cisco13
if that is high treason, then what was 9/11? they have been commiting high treason like 4ever!!
since they are the prosecutors, who would prosecute them ?

dont ask or claim someone is hiding something when they will not be punished. Would ypu beat or lock yourself up in prison. of course not !!

Hi Cisco 13,

That's quite an issue, that of impunity. Yet it doesn't always last. Tyrants have succeeded one another seemingly endlessly until one day one got their comeuppance. Also, those in the system know it is wrong but they nonetheless pretend to themselves and to one another that all is OK. It is to break that facade of pretense, that false honorability, to confront them with the social consequences of their involvement that headway must be made. You had better believe that if prosecutors who are tributary to the system fail to prosecute, once they become tributary to the public will, they had better do so.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
whoa, I am having difficulty believing all of this stuff, OP. You need to lay off the peyote maybe.

You are equating demons with aliens!!!!

Thanks, but I'm on the wagon. And I sort of noticed that I was equating demons with aliens. They sure are alien to me. Other may find they are not so different from themselves. I guess it all has to do with what we view as human, as alien and as demonic.

Cheers,

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg

Sorry, I went to college and got myself a university degree. I don't believe in your nonsense.

That's a shame that you're sorry you went to college, but I guess there was no other way to get that degree. If it is nonsense, you had best not believe it. Sense is what give direction, and it is important to retain a modicum of control of what direction you are heading in. Best of luck in your explorations.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
While I'm usually on the supportive side to these alien threads, this one lost me when you started relating demons to aliens.

Keep the religion away from the aliens plz, they don't mix well

Also the notion we're being harvested seems way unrealistic and paranoid, I mean who would travel x lightyears just to consume humans, there must of been a time when they did not eat us, so what did they use then for their diet?

Plus humans are too emotional to work after being stolen from their planet, and the average person is very unhealthy making us bad diets.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join