It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason!

I am posting this new thread because the issue of WHY Disclosure hasn't happened yet in the face of millions of elements of evidence has most Ufologists puzzled and shocked.

Yet there is a reason for this absence of disclosure, and it goes far beyond a few rogue government agencies, benevolent scientists members of MJ-12 or its 40 member successor group, military command prerogatives or secret agency Black Ops agendas.

DISCLOSURE WOULD PROVE HIGH TREASON BY OUR ENTIRE ELITE.

The reason for this is that I have determined - and politely request to be humored until proven wrong - that there is no actual difference between trans-dimensional entities and extraterrestrial Aliens.

Whether they come here across any geographic distance is irrelevant, given that what matters is that they are either here or they are not here. That they happen to routinely appear and disappear, enter and exit our physical dimension is a matter of accounting for many instances of such expert eyewitness testimony.

"Dimensional" beings aren't any less real or any less physical.

The reason I have come to this conclusion is that after years of analyzing UFO events and investigating the Royal Elite and Illuminati Satanist cult rituals, a pattern has emerged correlating the evocation of demons through dimensional portals - aka Stargates - and UFO activity.

If you are interested in larger aspects of this relationship I invite you to briefly scan the posts in the other thread in this forum section concerning the more extreme consequences of our interactions with Aliens.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ?

We are today confronted with several very disturbing phenomena. They are in all likelihood each related. I think also that we may find an intensification of UFO activity after wars and genocide, although such a statistical correlation still needs to be assessed. However here are schematically the main conclusions of my research:

Evoking Demons = Opening Stargates

Alien Presence = Demonic Abuse

UFO Activity = Hell Unleashed

ALLEGIANCE TO ALIENS = HIGH TREASON

The reason I state that Allegiance to Aliens is HIGH TREASON is simple. All governments and nations of Earth have legislation with the highest penal consequences for acts of High Treason which consist in betraying your allegiance to a nation, a constitution, a state, a People for any outside interest.

ALIENS - whether physical extraterrestrials stuck like we are in this physical dimension or whether entities of a different nature which can move between dimensions and INVADE our own physical realm - are by any definition of the terms "an outside interest" which has been proven countless times and in many ways to be in opposition to our own interests.

Therefore anyone AIDING AND ABETTING these potential ENEMIES against the interest of their nation and even of the whole of the HUMAN SPECIES are GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON.

THIS IS THE REASON FOR THE UFO COVER-UP

For it is not only our government officials, those embedded in our administrations and multinational corporations, the military establishment and their industrial counterparts who are GUILTY of Treason. It is the entire Elite Class from the Royal Bloodline Families to their Stealth Bloodline Illuminati brethren who have brought this plague of ALIENS onto our planet as so many predators against humanity.

This is not a new situation. It has gone on for thousands of years, in our own records since the most remote antiquity of Edom and Babylon. They are offshoots of the Egyptian Brotherhood of the Serpent, their occult lore passed on through Secret Societies and hermetic priesthoods in every society about the Globe. They have continuously practiced Black Magick to evoke Djins, Genies, Demons, Spirits, Entities from another dimension. This has brought forth undetectable presences, invisible forces, powers which they have harnessed for their own purposes but at a price, the price of taking the rest of humanity hostage and selling our souls as a money of exchange, an ethereal energy source for Alien consumption.

I contend that the very presence of UFOs and Alien Close Encounters is facilitated and assisted by our Ruling Elite using us as so many cattle for mutilation, as we are to provide our anguish at torture for their entertainment and be perfectly possessed as hosts or taking in ritual sacrifice.

Our Ruling Elite meet regularly at set ritual dates for ceremonial offerings and to organize the launching of wars when summoning these beings for their own purposes. I have seen one such entity myself and cannot doubt their very real and totally physical existence. They are major powers to be contended with, but before that we must first contend with their Earthly accomplices, the Ruling Elite who through their Satanic cult summon them to their service and in so doing take them as their Master.

We must therefore not be surprised to see so many of our rulers so perfectly possessed that they appear to be Shapeshifting Reptilians - they are in bed with them and thus have become embedded Reptilians amongst us. Also we cannot forget that in various traditional religions, whatever their dogma, there has been mention of an Evil malevolent force bent upon the oppression and destruction of humanity, predators seeking to rob us of our souls. We have been warned and need to heed this warning.

Our Elite in their veneration of Satan, Baphomet, the Devil, Lucifer, Jah-Bul-On or whatever other name you wish to give the ALIEN DRACONIAN ENTITY which we today in UFO Folklore we call the Draco Reptilians from Alpha Draconis, our Elite summon them to occupy our territory and afflict humanity with wars, confusion and death as only the opening of the Gates of Hell could bring. For this reason I officially declare:

OUR ROYAL AND ILLUMINATI ELITES ARE TRAITORS !

We must push forward with our own disclosure of the UFO / ALIEN Phenomena and proceed with their undelayed Arrest and Trial on all counts of:

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND HIGH TREASON.

Getsmart
edit on 17-1-2011 by Getsmart because: disclosure has to happen before we get taken over by an Alien Invasion from HELL.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I am posting this new thread because the issue of WHY Disclosure hasn't happened yet in the face of millions of elements of evidence has most Ufologists puzzled and shocked.

Can I has one plox?

One evidence??

ty

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
...are you actually being serious?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Can I has one plox?

One evidence??

ty

Read that other thread and maybe investigate a bit before you trash the idea? Or take a hike down some other road that better mirrors your well-earned certainties and convictions.

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
...are you actually being serious?

YES. I am.

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Please, what you posted is formed from your own perspective, you presented no sources, no evidence, aside from a very impressive rant, bolded text, and different font sizes.

ATS is for people to present informative articles, backed by source material which lends credence to theory or idea, i appreciate the effort here but it's terribly incoherent.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The mods should definitely relocate this to the rant section because that's all it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Though your post is a bit - how should I say - immodest, I think you're basically right.

Of course, people who haven't been following these issues closely aren't going to know what you're talking about.

The persistent rumor in the community is that the public pressure for some sort of data about official involvement with "ETs" will be met with some sort of fake event that will give out a very controlled message that doesn't really say anything.

It is more or less obvious that the secret cabal - whatever you want to call it - does not want the public to know the truth about a lot of things, ETs being just one of them. So, to the extent they can control things, we can't expect much help from any such "official" event.

Real disclosure would basically be asking people in government, and perhaps in other sectors, to, for the first time, tell the truth. And this is something that just isn't done. Not only would telling the truth reveal the influence of criminal elements in government, including what I am calling the "cabal," but it would be a total change of operating basis for almost everyone in government these days. I think we should begin to realize that government officials, even elected politicians, are not the people to go to to find out what's really going on.

It would be absolutely fantastic if this planet were ruled by honest men (and women). I'm all for making it happen. But such a change goes way beyond Disclosure. You're talking about a change that this planet has rarely if ever seen. Really major! In the old days, the scientists used to be the truth-tellers. And before that the spiritual teachers. But today most scientists work for the Military-Industrial Complex and most spiritual teachers are laughed at, ignored or openly ridiculed (or they work for the Military-Industrial Complex!). So I don't see that we are making progress towards the embracing of truth at any official level.

You are likely to find some of the most truthful people on this planet in some very unlikely places. For they are routinely shunned, invalidated, or killed by the powers that be.

Disclosure = Truth = High Treason!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't even know why I bother with these threads anymore, totally incoherent. The only thing that brings light to abstract theories on ATS, or anywhere for that matter, is factual, tangible, organized evidence; furthermore, the title isn't the least bit credible.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I agree with the idea of high treason, and I would love to believe many aspects of this theory; and yes, I have read extensive amounts of information concerning this. However, being a scientific person, I have a hard time building a case for issues that clearly has hypothetical evidence..it's just not credible.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

Please, what you posted is formed from your own perspective, you presented no sources, no evidence, aside from a very impressive rant, bolded text, and different font sizes.

ATS is for people to present informative articles, backed by source material which lends credence to theory or idea, i appreciate the effort here but it's terribly incoherent.

Hi Critchley and thanks for your courteous and friendly message.

Here are some supporting elements to examine for reference, to give debunkers fuel for flaming and maybe help a few others here connect the dots. I shall publish the outline which I shall fill in during the time the Mods allow for editing posts. Note these are done on short order and don't pretend to be exhaustive, complete or compelling, only to give an order of idea of a frame of reference to encourage others to research these topics themselves. These are therefore only "seed" references, not evidence seeking to impose conclusions.

1. ROYAL BLOODLINES OCCULT CONNECTIONS.

Click HERE for more Sources

2. ILLUMINATI AS STEALTH ROYAL BLOODLINES

Torrent: The Illuminati Finally Exposed!

Click HERE for more Sources

3. CULT OF SATAN BY RULING ELITES.

4. PAGAN CULT CONTINUUM.

Wicca and Freemasonry

5. BLOOD SACRIFICE BY ELITE DEATH CULTS.

ATS Thread: Black Nobility Exposed

6. DEMONIC ALIENS AND UFOS.

LINK: Demonic Alien Behavior

Here are some chosen quotes from UFO/Alien researcher Jefferson Scott:

"There's just something devilish about so many UFO and alien contact stories. You've got the UFOs playing tag with aircraft—like cute little imps. You've got babies stolen from their cribs—just like medieval goblins used to do. You've got trickster aliens who even the military admits "have a tendency to lie." You've got sexual alien encounters like the succubus/incubus stories from the Middle Ages. And you've got the sadistic, one might even say fiendish, aliens with their sadistic exploratory surgeries."

"Then you've got all those perverse abduction stories. I won't go into them here, but believe me, they're depraved. And what about those animal mutilations? Somebody's doing some pretty sick stuff out there. Someone with some evil appetites."

"...I saw a book called Hostage to the Devil, on modern demonic possession and exorcism. I was reading one poor guy's story and I happened on the page on which he described what his "familiar"demon looked like. Guess who it was? None other than our friendly "gray" alien. He didn't call it that, of course, but the pertinent features were all there: short stature, gray skin, gangly legs and arms, oversized head with too-large black eyes. Maybe one man's alien is another man's demon."

"What are demons but interdimensional beings? They're not wholly of this universe. They originate from and live in a higher dimension, one above ours, in a realm we would call spiritual. Secular researchers like to talk about metaphysical, interdimensional beings. But what exactly is the difference between a metaphysical being and a spiritual being? And if we conclude that aliens are truly spiritual beings, why is it such a stretch to say they're demons? Especially when the "aliens" themselves agree that many people identify them as demons."

""Whatever the aliens are, they are a lot weirder and sneakier than we thought," says Mannion in Project: Mindshift. "Maybe the aliens don't come from anywhere we would call another planet or star. Maybe they come from much more exotic places than that."

"While other aspects of UFO technology seem to advance with man's advances, the "medical" practices of abducting aliens seem stuck in the Nazi operating rooms of Josef Mengele. If these aliens are so advanced, why is their medical technology so primitive? And if this is all about genetic research, why do they need to be so invasive when even laymen know that if you want genetic material, all you need is a cheek swab?"

"Why do abductees report other nightmarish phenomena: preborn "grays" gestating in vats of blood and body parts; depraved sexual encounters (including bestiality); supposed impregnation and fetal harvesting; piercing, cutting, and burning; and threatened or simulated genital mutilation?"

"Abductees are lied to, abused, humiliated, ridiculed, tortured, and threatened by cute, little E.T. And the abuse seems tailor-made to the abductee. It is almost as if these "aliens" can tap into a person's subconscious and pick out the images and actions that would achieve the maximum terror."

"However, in my research I read one remote viewer's account that has stuck with me. He was viewing an alien abduction in process and he observed how the aliens seemed to thrive on the terror exacted from the victims. "The disembodied visitors [watching the abduction like audience members] feed on fear. It's like food to them."

"I believe the whole thing is about terror. I believe "aliens" exalt themselves as gods over their victims, exacting suffering, humiliation, hate—and especially fear—because they revel in it. It is sustenance, even a delicacy, to them. Animals may be mutilated simply because they can provide "edible panic" almost as well as humans can.. I think they're very aware of—one might almost say intoxicated with—the horror in the victims' minds."

7. NAZI OCCULT UFOS AND NASA.

8. INTELLIGENCE MASONIC MATRIX.

It has been alleged by CIA Whistleblowers that membership in Freemasonry is a requirement to become an Agent or "in-house" operative. This points to serious implications of collusion between Secret Societies and Secret Services.

9. DULCE: NIGHTMARE ALLEY HELL.

Definition of HELL

10. HELTER SKELTER AND STARGATES.

Helter Skelter, pr the day of End Times in which all the Demons of Hell will be evoked and brought through the Gates of Hell to take possession of the Earth has been SOUGHT throughout the Ages, with Aleister Crowley advocating it and dedicating himself to this task, as did his Disciple and Magick Child Adolf Hitler.

Hitler with his mentor Aleister Crowley at center dressed as a Man in Black under pyramid church

This illustration is of the DEMON Lam drawn by eyewitness Aleister Crowley who received from him the mission to become The AntiChrist 666 The Beast.

Others such as mass murderer Charles Manson also were perfectly possessed and into the selfsame opening of the GATES OF HELL.

At minute 2:00 "What Motivated Manson? It was Helter Skelter."

11. GULF OF ADEN STARGATE.

12. ALIEN WATCHERS & ALL-SEEING EYE.

13. PRISON PLANET OR HELL ON EARTH.

I hope this list of links that shall be posted will help you assess that while TRUTH can only be one's opinion of what is real, opinion is mandatory to analyze anything and assess the truth. This is my opinion, and that doesn't preclude it from being the truth, all the truth, nothing but the truth.

GS
edit on 17-1-2011 by Getsmart because: the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
reply to post by l_e_cox

I agree with the idea of high treason, and I would love to believe many aspects of this theory; and yes, I have read extensive amounts of information concerning this. However, being a scientific person, I have a hard time building a case for issues that clearly has hypothetical evidence..it's just not credible.

Hi Lipan,

Thanks for your kind reply. I am glad that you've done your research and are in a position to evaluate on the basis of your knowledge of the subject whether there is any degree of plausibility to this theory. Actually I have come to the conclusion that this is beyond a theory. This is for any number of reasons, being from an Illuminati family and knowing certain things most ignore, having many circumstances of contact with various aspects of the issues including a Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind, researching for any number of years these subjects, having taken the scientific stance but using deductive logic rather than Logical Positivist empirical induction as a primary vector.

What is credible is what you choose to believe, respective your background information and perceptual or cognitive references. I happen to find the above allegations credible enough to go out on a limb and present them as a working hypothesis here at ATS, the leading conspiracy forum. It think that as far as many of the other conspiracy theories go, we can find that this one is explicative an unifying of most of them. It would be interesting that others who know a lot from a broader standpoint that strictly UFO and Alien phenomena step forth and tell how this might or may not coincide with their own observations.

Thanks for your time, and don't fail to beware of the Vienna Circle's damaging influence on scientific epistemology, Wittgenstein was an obfuscatory tool who did autonomous scientific prospective a great disservice. It is useful to give ideas which are "unproven" a fair chance before tossing them in the bin. The history of Science is innundated with evidence of centuries of delays due to introverted paradigms.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Getsmart . Are you Steven Greer by any chance ? lol

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
The mods should definitely relocate this to the rant section because that's all it is.

Hi Foxfiles Mulder,

I agree that this is definitely a rant. Anyone witness to treasonous behavior can be expected to rant about it, wouldn't you expect? However I do think that it offers something more than "just" a rant. My error was in assuming that most folks here had done a lot of research and weren't looking for simple all in one explanatory didactics about which way is up and where to check out whatever is compelling enough for them to take hold of a new idea.

The statements made above are the result of years of research in the fields of geopolitics and political economics which I studied formally, social psychology, secret societies, the occult, history, elite social mechanisms which I know from experience, Nazis having met my share, Black Nobility which I almost married into, MK Ultra which I experienced as a subject, satanic ritual abuse I was thrust into as a child, Ufology which I studied as most others here as a dilettante having had a Close Encounter in addition to a Man in Black attack, these are but a few of the reasons that have fueled my thinking and led me to the above conclusions.

I am not here to justify to you whether I am qualified to have forged an opinion for myself. And I am certainly not imposing my opinion on others. It is admittedly a strong opinion, but it is weak when measured to the gravity of the acts it condemns. I have offered conclusions, for others here to examine at face value and consider, at once or more usefully over time, in case this happens to cast light on their future examinations of various components of our contemporary life.

I found it important for researchers in this specific Aliens and UFO section of ATS because it addresses in a novel way WHY Disclosure hasn't happened so far, and why it is very unlikely that it will ever happen willfully on behalf of the Powers that Be. For I contend that they are responsible for the Alien / UFO presence here, and are at minimum encouraging it, most likely facilitating it, and probably have fomented it throughout time.

FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Getsmart . Are you Steven Greer by any chance ? lol

Hi Gandalphthegrey,

I find that quite funny. But to reply: No. I find him crafty, seductive and deeply deceptive. I am slightly skilled buy hate craftiness, you will note from the acrid reception of this thread that I am far from seductive, not brushing the hair the right way, and am rather deeply rebelled against the deceptions of our establishment.

Anyhow, I know nowhere near as much about UFOs as Greer does, because he has to know what to conceal.

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
the name says it all , GET SMART , you should try doing this.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You may be right about everything, but the way I see it is these beings ET/Inter Dimensional call them what you will, are neither good or bad. The way you are approaching this is worst case scenario, with a pre-conceived notion of monsters, ghouls, devils with pitch forks and things of that nature. What we grew up on watching all those cheesy 1970's Horro Flicks and images of what we identify as bad or evil. These things come from the the human mind, we created these things in our imaginations. So when something unexplained comes along and we connect the dots some people will draw out the face of the devil much like how he sees a monster/alien/demon in a Rorschach. So we have all these greedy Globalist D-Bags as well we assume are all Occultists because they live for the dollar and they live for control, the human condition. So again they must be part of that too, it is easy to jump to that conclusion. This is why so many people interested in UFO's are also interested in Illuminati and NWO conspiracies. So many draw conclusions like this and connect it all as one.

I agree with you in a sense that these beings ET or Inter Dimensional probably being one and the same and how we focus too much on what they are in that respect. But again we find ourselves demonizing the unknown, something we do not understand. This is what roots to the prejudices between men here on earth in not understanding each other culture easy to assume all people in the middle east are bad bad bad. It's the same case here we are lumping all the things we do not understand in to giant mess of more confusion.

Aliens whatever you call them they come and go, sometimes they take you for a ride, they poke and prod at us and take what they need. Sometimes they show us things we do not understand, sometimes they leave signs that we cant read or translate from. And sometimes they even play cat and mouse with some top gun with some kind of sense of humor it seems. They really have to end up in face palm after screening films like Skyline and War Or The Worlds even Starship Troopers. Nothing indicates they are what you say, and I do not trust them but still. They become an easy scape goat.

Then again maybe you are right, but the problem is there really is not a very strong case of such a scenario from a broader scope of it. This is more urban myth than anything imho.

Just my 2 cents , thought provoking none the less.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Maybe instead of shooting down the O/p, read the article and make up your own minds. I have not yet seen an opinion from those disrediting and demonising the O/P's comments and opinions.

As for me all I will say is weither true or not, thank you for posting this interesting information. It certainly does make one wonder what those elitists are really up to. And what they are withholding from the rest of us.

Thank you GetSmart once again

Flagged and Starred!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

I can't help but to focus on the title. You need to work on the grammar especially that it is a title. What you actually meant is that "UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government. This is High Treason!", right?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Like I said, given the criteria we currently have, I find it all very thought provoking and believe many aspects myself. When you look at it from a logical perspective, many of the dots do indeed seem to connect, but again, under hypothetical circumstance. Do I believe there is some earth shattering evidence under the security of the world's oldest and most elite group(s)..yes I do. However, I feel that it is necessary to keep digging not only to connect dots, but to pursue the direction of conclusion. Without cognitive stimulation, and the ability of intangible perception, then we would willingly accept the truth formulated by those in power; as we know, we have witnessed some great deceptions in our time. On a final note, it is my strongest belief that we indeed occupy this planet as a result of extra-terrestrial intelligence. Human's celebrate breakthroughs like creating a micro-chip the size of a microscopic cell that can deliver medicines inside our bodies at effective levels; imagine a civilization millions of years more advanced than ours, we would indeed be of microscopic significance to them. I couldn't agree with anything more than Dr. Michio Haku's ant analogy. Having said this, I feel that a society millions of years advanced than our own, and have to ability to travel at an intergalactic scale, surely have the ability to create biological life. Humans have recreated biological life, and have altered it at many levels; therefore, I strongly believe that our evolutionary abilities are a result of higher powers going back to "the drawing board" and continuing the "experiment" in a progressive manner, for whatever reason they may have. We humans are still intrigued and puzzled about our own planet! Galactic exploration and understanding has proved to be a very tedious and painstaking process for us, therefore I truly believe that galactic science carried out by a much more advanced civilization on a galactic scale is a very plausible theory. However, I also don't rule out the idea that elitists of some entity hold this information by direct or indirect nature. We should not hold our significance on a pedistol, and never rule out possibilities just because we don't have the abilities (physically or psychologically) to perceive them with full understanding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join