It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Please explain to me how it would be high treason. Here is the definition of
high treason is criminal disloyalty to one's monarch or country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state

And you get smart quote on the bottome is an obvious quote theft from Jordan Maxwell.

blah

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am very confused.

Was it last week, or the week before...

There was this thread that Disclosure had already occured, it was just so low key nobody realized it.

I do remember posting a responce there.

I do wish everyone would get on one page, its so hard to keep this all straight in my head.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
The reason I have come to this conclusion is that after years of analyzing UFO events and investigating the Royal Elite and Illuminati Satanist cult rituals, a pattern has emerged correlating the evocation of demons through dimensional portals - aka Stargates - and UFO activity.

What kind of education and background do you have? I understand this site is based on anonymity but I'd like to know what analyzing and research you have done or published on U.F.O. events, Royal Bloodline, Illuminati, Satanist Cult Rituals, Stargates, Dimensional Portals. What are your credentials?!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by TheFlash
I didn't see anything about demons in there. Did you leave something out?

Also, it would be helpful if you stuck to facts and left out the editorializing. It only tends to cloud the issues.

Hi TheFlash,

I only had a short timeframe in which to add to that post before ATS shut off the editing feature. That's why it is missing. Also it is not something which I had intended to prepare, so if you're simply making this request as an excuse to trash the thread, please be more forthwith as I have other things to do than labor for such futile motives.

Also, could you explain what you mean by "editorializing"? If you are clear about the issues, then no amount of words can cloud the issues. So you might want to think things over, this isn't your course in Demonology 101.

GS

It sounds as though you have gotten rather defensive, hostile and off topic. There is no need for such negativity. I would appreciate it if you would communicate with me with the same civility and politeness I show to you.

In addition you did not answer my question. Is it difficult for you to understand why your answer did not address my question? I was referring to your "conclusion" that "Evoking Demons = Opening Stargates", yet in your reply there was not a single mention of demons. I saw in one of your earlier replies that you referred to years of studying demons. I am not asking for the complete material. I will be happy with a few strong facts that serve as good evidence for your conclusion.

Regarding "editorializing" I am referring to your personal feelings and mpm-factual material that is not relevant to the question asked. The Random House Dictionary (© Random House, Inc. 2011) defines it as:

Source: i93.photobucket.com...

For example in your reply to me you wrote: "I would wish to first state that I had considered this possibility a number of years ago and had dismissed it as highly unlikely based upon my knowledge and understanding of various phenomena at that time. First I thought ..."

It is much better to stick to facts and leave out the editorializing when trying to make a point as I pointed out earlier. I hope you understand better now.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't know about this. In my opinion the disclosure of Aliens has already & will continue to be disclosed. No one says the disclosure has to come from the gov't itself. Why can't the gov't pass along the information to someone not so discrete to relay the message. Movies, internet, and random people on ATS. You never know because what may sound like the most random, bizare story very well could be a part of disclouse. If it ever does truly come out the gov't can say we have known all along.
edit on 18-1-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i have not completely checked out all the links you have listed, but i get the jist.
If what the elites are doing or not is not my concern, but i think you are right that aliens & inter dimensional beings are one and the same.

Besides, it is very natural for a higher advanced civilization to conduct experiments/tests on lower being.

look at us, we are constantly trying new things on lab rats and the sort.

So if there was a far advanced civilization - good or evil, this is something we can not escape

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I will tell you this, you are on the right trail as far as the military industrial complex goes. But when you try and put the puzzle pieces together it will always sound like gibberish because you will never have all the pieces. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
I am surprised at the amount of bashing OP is getting here. Can any of you prove they are wrong? Not beyond a shadow of a doubt. If OP provided proof, it wouldn't be good enough for the general ATS community anyway. The debunkers would all be like "Swamp gas chinese lantern balloon refracted light natural phenomena misinterpreted etc"

I thought ATS was a place for alternative ideas? Ideas not held by the mainstream? I think the OP certainly fits into that category.

Also, if people don't like the thread they have the option of not commenting instead of jumping all over the thread starter.

Hey noobie welcome to ATS. You've been here less than a month, so when you've been here a bit longer...I know I know your not new you've been lurking for years...when you've been here a bit longer you'll realise this is not GLP. We have standards here and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence .

The OP didn't help him/herself buy providing no sources in the OP. That's frowned upon here. The OP made matters worse with the poorly executed OP with bits of coloured and bold eyecandy that fool no one here and a lot of assumptions too. How many million or billion pieces of evidence?

One of the key things to remember around here is that everyone has the right to post, and to criticise is kind of the whole purpose. When someone starts a thread like this they are trying to grab the attention of people who don't already share the OPs viewpoint. What would be the point of preaching to the converted? So rather than suggest people who don't agree shouldn't post we should be encouraging these detractors so that we deny ignorance and hopefully get to the distilled naked truth before the thread dies.

Anyway, welcome to ATS it won't be long before you're up to par.

edit on 18-1-2011 by spookfish because: To add the word boobs in this box. I like the word boobs so there.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Enough of your religious antics, they hold no place in reality, Satan isn't real get over it, he's not going to come in on a spaceship or something.
On developing worlds, I imagine this would be a common problem, fear of "outsiders"
Aliens are no more demons, then we are. We are aliens to somebody else, and turning to religion which doesn't have any scienfitic knowledge what so ever, just made up by crazy people.

Let me guess anyone who disagrees is one of "them"? Lol

Real for no disclosure is, best chances are, they aren't even aliens, they are our descendants from thousands or millionsn of years from the future, if everyone knew, it could ruin the future.

So don't place trust in an old book written thousands of years ago by some opium addicts. The future and the universe are much more kinder and peaceful then the insanity written in the bible.

If you are to relay on that, then you must also hate other religions cause it goes against yours, who has had longer times of peace? 200,000 years of religious BS or the past hundred years whe technology has come to play, when groups like the UN are together, don't misplace the blame, the problems of the world come from religious beliefs, yet every scientist is peaceful and open minded, while religious people are doomsayers and heretics of their own beliefs.

Your opinion means nothing if your mind is duilted by ancient beliefs that do not hold in reality.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Let me tell you one thing about the OP, he has no credentials, he is listening to the voices in his head, what he is saying isn't real.

To the OP all aliens are devils and demons, which would include ourselves, cause we are aliens to another species, but clearly that isn't the case , but I imagine the OP might see himself as a messenger from "god"

Maybe a few hundred years ago some uneducated idiots would believe your story, hearing voices meant you we're talking to god, today that is a mental disorder known as paranoid schizophrenia.

Close this thread, this isn't s valid discussion if the OP isn't right in the head.

Edit: yes I can prove the. OP isn't right in the head, you can learn a lot about someone by reading their words, if you have an analytical mind.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A LIFETIME OF SILENCE BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Of course you shall provide references to Crowley's diaries where he distinguishes LAM as an ET and not a demon. As a higher mage you will no doubt 'enlighten' us?

Starting at June 1, 1947 ...

"Lam flew in, dinner of curry with applesauce. His favorite."

[a little context]
June 21, 1947; Crowley talking to Kenneth Grant, telling him not to take him (Crowley) so seriously. Grant replies, "The Dog Star?" Crowley comments; "I didn't feel like pursuing what he meant. Now I wonder - does the kid think I'm going to Sirius! What a Fool! 'Is a god to live in the dog?' No! It's an awful place, the party animal Uranians don't even go there! The Sirians are such a bore."

June 23, 1947;
" ... Chess. Lam at 4:00pm. His disguise, a Top Hat! 8:00 Left with Lam heading east ..."

June 23; "Lam - basting over the American west coast, Mt. Rainer. Was spotted by small plane, listened to its radio messages. The guy was really scared, tried to describe us but couldnt when the tower requested further info. He called us a flying bedpan!!! He said, 'looks like bedpans skipping over the surface of water, flying bedpans!' Lam and I had a good laugh."

June 25; Lam nearly collides our ship with another. Fell asleep at wheel. I hate those Nazis! Don't they know the war is over? It's dangerous flying over the North Pole! 4:00 Chess. 6:30 dinner in paris, Lam disguised as a lady of the evening. Looks cute. Bright red is his color, blond wig. ... "

July 9, 1947; "Heard from Lam, drunk again; he collided with another ship over Roswell, New MEXICO A FEW DAYS Ago. It crashed, all presumed dead. Lam thought it was really funny, no remorse. Made jokes because he thought they were Nazis but turned out they're from Regulus, who are obvious egotist because they greater swollen heads than his! I'm told it's a racial thing. ..."

As you can see from just the few comments, Crowley clearly knew the difference between an ET and a demon. For instance; demons would not be expected to show any remorse over a death they caused. So there would be no need to comment about the lack thereof.

Also, in the annals of demonology, there never has been a need for a demon to have a flying machine. Yet Crowley clearly referes to being on-board Lams "ship". And also to interactions with other flying machines (airplanes), and the receiving of radio messages. Flying ships, radio, etc. are not things that are needed for demons, since they have to ability to travel anywhere they are evoked without them. Just a note -- IF such machines were needed by demons, there surely would be some reference somewhere in the texts of demonology.

(Crowley quotes taken from his 1947 Diaries; Copyright 1994e.v Ordo Templi Orientis; Pangenetor Lodge Publications.)

Peace and Understanding

edit on 18-1-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: to add source reference

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

However, Extraterrestrials are not demons. We're just people from another rock.

I happened to encounter one which pretty much fit the bill on both counts: extraterrestrial and demon. Please share your own encounters so that we might learn more.

Yes, there are ETs that could be mistaken for demons ... however, it is no longer the middle ages, and much of humanity is a bit more educated. There are, unfortunately, those who either can not, or will not; see the reality and difference.

As for my experiences and encounters; they date back to around 1951; my first memory of abduction. Though, I sure they would think of it as "checking up on the Andromd kid". Though, to me that doesn't excuse the implanting of a tracking device. Experiences were more or less non-stop until around 1994, when my people arrived back in Earth orbit. It stopped cold then and has not happened again. The tracking device was also removed, so maybe just can't find me any more

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
that´s the hell of a story! write it down and send the script to hollywood asap!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I agree why people may misunderstand an alien abduction as demonic, due to the extent of the experiments carried out during this abductions but this does not at all make them demons. Yes we may be(Obivously are) in contact with "good/bad" ET's but demons? Surely not... Demons using machines/craft. What is next? Jesus in his craft to extract divine punishment?( I am really sorry if I offended anyone..) but imo it really does sound like this.

As stated above: I am truly sorry for any offence that I have caused as some people may take this to offence.

Love & Light.
edit on 18/1/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fianna

Please explain to me how it would be high treason. Here is the definition of
high treason is criminal disloyalty to one's monarch or country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state

And you get smart quote on the bottome is an obvious quote theft from Jordan Maxwell.

blah

Blah yourself. If you can't figure out what dereliction of duty and high treason imply, then it's your loss. Take your semantics lesson elsewhere and pack it.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
I am very confused.

Was it last week, or the week before...

There was this thread that Disclosure had already occured, it was just so low key nobody realized it.

I do remember posting a responce there.

I do wish everyone would get on one page, its so hard to keep this all straight in my head.

Hi Helmkat,

Warping your mind was the last thing I wanted to do, and to set things straight let me say this.

Disclosure means telling something which you had previously withheld. If you withhold several things, you can disclose one of them but people will still be expecting disclosure about the others. In the UFO field disclosure has come to mean an official disclosure of proof of the existence of UFOs or in broader terms full disclosure of everything a given government has known about the UFO phenomenon. So it makes sense that it is hard to know what folks are referring to, and I am as guilty for this as anyone.

In this thread's title, at least in the OP's original intent, it referred to General Disclosure of the nitty gritty of what is going on behind the scenes and is purposely hidden from us not only about UFOs but especially about the creatures that come with them, namely Aliens.

I hope that settled your concerns at least as regards that part of the subject. Since you are possibly new to this topic, let me warn you that this thread is purposely provocative and addressed more particularly to those who already have some notions about Ufology and a knowledge basis regarding various conspiracy theories as they may pertain to the Elite groups governing our society as well as surrounding alien and mystical phenomena. That is admittedly a tall order, but I think it fair to let you know that it probably isn't the best place to start out on your knowledge venture.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

What kind of education and background do you have? I understand this site is based on anonymity but I'd like to know what analyzing and research you have done or published on U.F.O. events, Royal Bloodline, Illuminati, Satanist Cult Rituals, Stargates, Dimensional Portals. What are your credentials?!

Hi Clucker Spud,

I am at the regret to have to inform you that this is classified information. However I will be happy to mail you a data sheet with all the lines blacked out. You are free to prosecute this blockage on grounds of ATS High Treason.

GS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
Enough of your religious antics, they hold no place in reality, Satan isn't real get over it, he's not going to come in on a spaceship or something.
On developing worlds, I imagine this would be a common problem, fear of "outsiders"
Aliens are no more demons, then we are. We are aliens to somebody else, and turning to religion which doesn't have any scienfitic knowledge what so ever, just made up by crazy people.

Let me guess anyone who disagrees is one of "them"? Lol

Real for no disclosure is, best chances are, they aren't even aliens, they are our descendants from thousands or millionsn of years from the future, if everyone knew, it could ruin the future.

So don't place trust in an old book written thousands of years ago by some opium addicts. The future and the universe are much more kinder and peaceful then the insanity written in the bible.

If you are to relay on that, then you must also hate other religions cause it goes against yours, who has had longer times of peace? 200,000 years of religious BS or the past hundred years whe technology has come to play, when groups like the UN are together, don't misplace the blame, the problems of the world come from religious beliefs, yet every scientist is peaceful and open minded, while religious people are doomsayers and heretics of their own beliefs.

Your opinion means nothing if your mind is duilted by ancient beliefs that do not hold in reality.

Why such hostility toward religion? Written by opium addicts? The bible has multiple upon multiple historical documents proving its authenticity - don't be so naive. The people at that time were willing to die, as may did, to spread the word of the bible - does that fit in with your little story? Yeah, I know a lot of people on here that would be willing to have their heads chopped off if they were pushed to state their beliefs publicly.
I'll assume you were brainwashed in college.

Let me ask you this - why is it, if you listen to messages from these "aliens" (go ahead - do some searching, I'll wait)...one of their main messages is always anti-Christianity/God doesn't exist/Jesus was an alien. So these "beings" have traveled billions of miles in order to rant against God? Does that make sense to you? Why is it that contact with these "aliens" are done via channeling (an old use of the occult/satanists)? Or are you not really paying that much attention but feel the need to rant anyway?

- Whitley Streiber, Transformation, p. 172 "I felt an absolutely
indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of
the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get
away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there
seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they
were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."

That is one of many by Streiber, and there are many others that have experienced it that agree. I will take the word of the people that actually went through these things above some anti-religious rant.

Have you seen the "Ancient Aliens" series on History Channel? If so, you can not in any way shape or form say there is nothing going on - and what has been going on has been happening for thousands of years. Shockingly, I think the show actually got right to the edge of the right conclusion, but then looked at it the wrong way. They got to the point of saying what people used to refer to as angels are the same as what we would today call aliens. I completely agree! The problem is that they take the view that what people used to think were angels were actually aliens. They don't even mention or consider the other view, which I believe, that is what people now think are aliens are actually angels - fallen angels, but angels, nonetheless.

The point is that MANY people (religious and atheist alike) agree that there is no discernible difference between "angels" of old and "extra-terrestrials" of today. The fact that you and the others that feel this is "crazy" don't believe doesn't change the facts

For getsmart - once you are convinced there are "bad" ones, why is it a stretch to think that some of the "bad" ones are playing good cop/bad cop, but really have the same agenda? Scenario: "bad" aliens invade earth, but wait, here are some "good" aliens that say they will protect us from the "bad" aliens if you do x,y,z. You don't think people would trust them with their lives? I think you are almost to the final conclusion, but aren't there yet. I pray you get there soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
seriously you lot are buying this crap? its all rubbish, high treason elites? selling souls? come on now this is getting stupid, aliens and ufos are real but this is complete jibberish, this guy is trolling and trolling you all well

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join