It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Is that stone the same as what we us to call a "mood ring" . I had one ages ago. I was also wondering since this satellite is going to be a 25 degrees it should be close to the gulf of Aden, the earthquakes there have been off the charts and many say it is a vortex. I know this thread is about to go dead but I wish we could findout more. The only connection I see with the World Cup is that they would need it for broadcasting the event. The finalmessage99 sounded like it was something really urgent.

I'll check out the mood ring now.
If we suppose that a frequency can resonate between a celestial body and a particular element/group of elements (such as is present in the materials used in the real trophies) - is it possible that information/intention/spirit/nature whatever you want to call it of a celestial body (remember Stephen Hawking's recent allusion to 'life, but not as we know it' - intelligence in storms etc...) can be harnessed and transferred to such an object.

If one imagines numbers as a connected string through which information can be transferred - is this 'The Incredible String' as in the Band??

Maybe the order of numbers being transmitted from a certain object can only be picked up if the same sequence is present in the receiving object? This ties in to the mysteries of Solfeggio frequencies, magic squares of the moon, Sun and other celestial bodies, the occultic patterns connected can be overlaid onto the squares to give specific numbers. These patterns can be related to old Alchemical symbols for elements, which can then be cross-referenced to work out what metals you need to capture the spirit/intelligence of a celestial body. The patterns also tie to the incredible string I believe.

So - the music of the Incredible String Band was used by Aleister Crowley in conjunction with the Jules Rimet trophy to capture the essence of a celestial body, the music simply carried the same frequency/information as the celestial body. That something may be put into the satellite Eshail and beamed all over the world in conjunction with the existing Iridium sattelite network and Iridium layer of the Earth (which makes up the current matrix). If malachite is the mirror of the soul and is in the new trophy (which it is) - then surely it could resonate to the frequency of the original (possessed if you will) trophy in the satellite.

Notice the quote in my last post that mentions the 'sequencing' trophy - play on words.

Is this one of the secrets of science we've forgotten?

Or is it just the coming of the Antichrist?
edit on 18-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 18-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: final thought

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by matrix12

Matrix, Your find of the Word "triga" came up with something really interesting "

US Navy Railgun Prototype, Using GA-ESI Film Capacitors, Fires a Bullet at a Record 10.6 Megajoules, Resulting in a Speed of Mach 7!

The company that makes these Nuclear Reactors Triga has Navy contract. It also connects with the word "Aedox" Aerospace Engineering Duty Officer, he is in matters related to naval weapons. The X is who they want to get the message to. So this reactor gun that shoots at the speed of mach 7 on a satillite would be very important in first strick capability. This Satellite also measures radiantion levels. WOW !! You hit right on.

Think nuclear fusion connection - the power of a star. Triga is a company doing this also (green energy they call it - haha) - thats what they need to do to give power to the intelligence in the original World Cup before it goes in the satellite and is projected through the new World Cup for all to see....Anyone see the connection to revelation in the Bible?

Lovely :/

Out on a limb here but here's another: eminem/menime - dr.evil's sidekick (mouth of the beast anyone?)
I can think of one person I know quite well who refers to this guy as 'god'. Can anyone think of any friends/family who have said anything similar I wonder? I'm probably wrong - maybe its just a clue as to what all celebrities really are.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by backup
reply to post by Skippy1138

No man. they got the event right. but the date wrong. QATAR is the next holding place for the world cup. And this is where the satellites are being launched from. Althoguh im fairly saure the whole, launging at the world cup call was someone starting yet anohter consipracy in this mess (and very friggin awesome) thread. Disregard that piece of information. And focus on the current 404 problem.

The 404 isn't the problem - the Moderators have cleared that up - it was an introduction post but wasn't really an introduction so to speak - hence deletion.

The problem is in the message.
So that's what we're working on

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
nice work guys, seems to be fitting together, i checked out tht c hristian forum site and they all have no clue what im talking about lol or they wont tell me

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Is that stone the same as what we us to call a "mood ring" . I had one ages ago. I was also wondering since this satellite is going to be a 25 degrees it should be close to the gulf of Aden, the earthquakes there have been off the charts and many say it is a vortex. I know this thread is about to go dead but I wish we could findout more. The only connection I see with the World Cup is that they would need it for broadcasting the event. The finalmessage99 sounded like it was something really urgent.

There is a connection I believe between 'the flower of life', the gulf of Aden, and 'the heart of the world'.

Go to Google Earth and check co-ordinates 30degrees39'24.15"N, 33degrees13'55.56"E, elev 450m. (see the obvious numerical signs in the East co-ordinates?)

Is this the heart of the world?
Doesn't look too healthy...
Then click 'view' and change to 'historical imagery'.
Change back to normal view. Should they be so different??

Zoom out gradually from here and you will see the flower of life (look at the nile delta it almost looks like a flower in profile). Now see where the Gulf of Aden is. It's all connected quite closely I feel - not just geographically. It also ties in with where the original book of Thoth was supposedly found.......Which brings us back to Crowley, The Incredible String Band, 1966, World Cup.......etc.etc...

There is also the other flower of life pattern (interconnected circles) which correlates with the pattern of satellite coverage of the Earth (overlapping circles).

Now, for some strange reason I have a feeling that the drilling in Lake Vostok and the deal for drilling the Russians have signed with BP has something to do with this. They are about to go into another subterranean lake there...
I'm sure I remember seeing a thread on here or some information about some kind of alien artefact - a cube of some sort - that is supposedly down there.... This ties in with the original story of the discovery of the book. A large box, within that a box, then another, etc.etc...
www.perankhgroup.com...
Somehow the word Koptos in the story was calling out Vostok to me...that's how I got this.

Can't help but feel we're living in interesting times.

Anyone else see this??
edit on 18-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

edit on 18-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: further thought

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What's BP's logo again? Haha

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
where did everyone go

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I'm still here

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

so summing up everything weve learned so far what is happening?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here as well. Just waiting for some more inspiration.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am still here to I was hoping someone would get back on here. I don't know if we are making any sense but things sure seem to really fit together.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Even if we aren't making progress or sense, at least we are thinking, it's gotta count for something.
edit on 18-1-2011 by LunchBocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

CERN observes melted nuclear matter for the first time

At the first collisions that took place at 11.30 on Monday November 8th 2010, the combined energy of the collision reached 2750 GeV *208 (1 GeV= 1 billion electron Volt), 15 times the highest energy so far achieved anywhere

I hope you come back, Matrix12, I just put "Cern Codex" in google and got this. Of course the articile is by Science Codex but it is interesting. That looks like a discovery of something every powerful and if in corrupted hands could be real bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

CERN observes melted nuclear matter for the first time

At the first collisions that took place at 11.30 on Monday November 8th 2010, the combined energy of the collision reached 2750 GeV *208 (1 GeV= 1 billion electron Volt), 15 times the highest energy so far achieved anywhere

I hope you come back, Matrix12, I just put "Cern Codex" in google and got this. Of course the articile is by Science Codex but it is interesting. That looks like a discovery of something every powerful and if in corrupted hands could be real bad.

It is bad - reality in itself is not as it seems.
Look at Googles home page - Cezannes Birthday - He was baptized 22/2 (22nd Feb) - read his dedicated article on Wikipedia - He could see reality for what it was.
Also when you hover over the crack in the ajar pot (crackpot) it gives the little pop-up description. Also on the sky of the logo. The pictures that appear on the search take you through to old whitehouse archives that are 'frozen in time'.

Interesting...

I also noticed that the forest picture was archive number 258 - 2,5 and 8 make a Solfeggio third depending on their order. There may be others - possible story to tell??

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

so summing up everything weve learned so far what is happening?

Quite ironic considering your name and all. What we are in (The Matrix) and ascending numbers, 1,2..
Once you appreciate all that is in life, the good and the bad, for what it is - divine beauty - even though it seems twisted (don't forget we see things upside down - it could be in more ways than one - notice the irony again!!) - is still permitted by a higher intelligence that loves/is us. Our soul is the needle on the spectrometer so to speak. There is a dark side - there is a light side. You get to make a choice if you work it all out I reckon....

My previous posts in different threads may help. Or not..

Also think of recent threads by people like 'TheGoodDoctor' I think it was...
His introduction thread could be a clue.

edit on 18-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: correction

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Since we seem to be out here in space on our own,,,, you were talking about numbers in an earlier post and I thought this would interest you; The Random Generator Project. I go to the left hand side to "the GCP Dot" it is easy to read.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

edit on 01/17/11 by coolottie because: Put up the wrong link sorry.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
sorry guys i had to work tonite just got home and im gunna crash i did catch up on all posts . bbs

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh I missed all the fun, most of you stayed up all night. Also there is a thread out about people not being able to sleep. I just went to the Dr. to get sleeping pills. I m trying to read all the post so I can catch up. I started a theard on are "living creaters coming into our atmosphere", I am so glad I joined this site.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is the thread thats odd the link was broken, anyway click here It's called caches people, no replies to it either? bit weird, anyway here is what it stated "I don't have much time before they get to me. I am posting this so that the intelligence services that monitor this site can pick up on it. If they don't, we are doomed.

It's about Ordo Aequitas Albion. They've become corrupt. They intend to use the Tragaedox codex in subliminal messaging form. Yes, they have THE codex.

If they succeed they will control EVERYTHING.

Delivery method will be the Eshail satellite that Qatar is set to launch at the end of 2012."

It was by USER: finalmessage99

YOU MUST STOP THEM. THERE IS LITTLE TIME. THEY MOVE THE CODEX PERIODICALLY. IT IS CURRENTLY AT THE CERN.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

edit on 19-1-2011 by kellerman because: Link broke

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The username: Finalmessage99, suggests that someone went to the effort to create a 'final account', US IC does monitor ATS but WikiLeaks has taken the Intel Community's head to 'turn' from ATS, I assume one of you who posted in this thread is behind this?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join