It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I'm confused?
there in no World Cup in 2012??
The World Cup is every 4 years and the next is to be held in Brazil in 2014 and the one in Qatar is to be in the year 2022 so is this the year you mean?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Moderator Note

Normally threads posted in the Introduction-Forum of ATS without being an Introduction, get removed. Hence the 404-message. This is the full text of the original message that we removed:

Originally posted by finalmessage99 I don't have much time before they get to me. I am posting this so that the intelligence services that monitor this site can pick up on it. If they don't, we are doomed. It's about Ordo Aequitas Albion. They've become corrupt. They intend to use the Tragaedox codex in subliminal messaging form. Yes, they have THE codex. If they succeed they will control EVERYTHING. Delivery method will be the Eshail satellite that Qatar is set to launch at the end of 2012. YOU MUST STOP THEM. THERE IS LITTLE TIME. THEY MOVE THE CODEX PERIODICALLY. IT IS CURRENTLY AT THE CERN. THEY MUST BE STOPPED. THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

Best Regards,

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
On the subject of holograms has any seen or mentioned the apparitions of St. Mary over the last 20 years or so in Medjugorje?
just thought i found this to be interesting after having read the book i had a thought maybe they were trying it out in one of the worst parts of the world first to see it's effects
www.medjugorje.org

link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

thankyou for posting that up, just incase we missed something.

link   
reply to post by quackers

The elements you mention tie-in with many other aspects.
Magic Squares of the Planets/Sun/Moon.
Solfeggio frequencies.
Frequencies of different celestial bodies link to different combinations of elements via old alchemical symbols overlaid onto occult patterns used on the magic squares.

I hate suppressed knowledge.
What a coincidence for 'Horizon - what is reality' program to be on BBC2 right now.

Haha

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The content in question - can I ask what you make of it? Hi by the way

Do you think we've cracked it in this and other recent threads?
Was also just wondering why jazz10 has been banned? Has he been banned?

Many thanks,

David

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

The content in question - can I ask what you make of it? Hi by the way

Do you think we've cracked it in this and other recent threads?

I dont have a clue, sorry.

Was also just wondering why jazz10 has been banned? Has he been banned?

I dont know that either. And even if I did, bannings are not discussed publicly.

See you around....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have just done 3 words as of now. Ordo , Aequites, and Albion . Ordo = Ordo Templi Orentis, Aleister Crowley's Temple, He proclaimed to be the Anti Christ. He also was the Father of Scientology as his student was L. Ron Hubbard.
Aequites=" meaning, a combination of very powerful words that have a deep meaning." There is also a Software Co with that name.
Alibion= was the earliest name for Great Britian,

Will post more after I am through.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

thanks for that, a company in great Brittan hmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I just started laughing at the insane nature of this thread and what it reveals. An introductions thread that got deleted for off-topic content generated 7 pages of speculation, and a psuedo-revolt against the new powers that be...the ATS Moderators...lol. And I'm laughing because I was part of that, I was all...hey, what the hell, we deserve an explanation! Lord, we conspiracy people, we're an interesting bunch, no doubt. All we require is a lack of a little information, and we'll write novels!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by robinmorningstar

regardless of the nature of the deletion, some interesting finds have come out of this thread so far,and i know dots that are being connected that will present even more insight and information.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

Sorry for the confusion- you are correct- someone else earlier in the thread said something about the World Cup in 2012 but what I think they meant to say was the Olympics....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok, now for Tragaedox codex. This is a break down word Traga, = A Green Energy company in N.Y. . (note the three people killed, Wheeler, Gifford, Truton were all contected to green energy.) In Spanish Traga= to swollow, to believe, to chock back, devour. Aeod (no x) = Aerospace Engineering Duty Officer for the US Navy in matters related to Naval Weapons. Aedox = Tanaris- Game- World of Warcraft. Now the word Codex = If you put just the word codex in google you get 2, The first one is the one of interest in my opinion. Codex Alimentarius = If you have never heard of this search it in youtube. It will scare the living hell out of you. It is a none government group that creates foods derived from biotechnology. Many believe it is just a way to eliminate a lot of people with poison. Now I will see what I find with this Satillite.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Ok, now for Tragaedox codex. This is a break down word Traga, = A Green Energy company in N.Y. . (note the three people killed, Wheeler, Gifford, Truton were all contected to green energy.) In Spanish Traga= to swollow, to believe, to chock back, devour. Aeod (no x) = Aerospace Engineering Duty Officer for the US Navy in matters related to Naval Weapons. Aedox = Tanaris- Game- World of Warcraft. Now the word Codex = If you put just the word codex in google you get 2, The first one is the one of interest in my opinion. Codex Alimentarius = If you have never heard of this search it in youtube. It will scare the living hell out of you. It is a none government group that creates foods derived from biotechnology. Many believe it is just a way to eliminate a lot of people with poison. Now I will see what I find with this Satillite.

Okay so its a devouring weapon... Traga - Do they have anything to do with this fusion plant I remember hearing about?
Can't help but think it all ties in...

Hmm.. Traga, I found info on a Triga reactor (Trigger? Wordplay?)
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

My word!!! What the heck is this site on about! Look closely as you scroll down

www.cs.cmu.edu...
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: too excited forgot to post link

link   
Here is the link to what I found out about the Satellite., It transmittes videos etc. propably propaganda. If I miss spell forgive me, dyslextic. can't spell that either. This was fun, find more like this.

www.skyrocket.de...

link   
One member Shikamaru did mention the game Assassin's Creed,

Just saying

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Wow that was good. It definitely ties into all this. We have come up with a scary senario here somewhere. Great find.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread651942/pg7#pid10355199]post by coolottie

yea we need too find out exactly what, exactly when, and exactly how to protect ourselves from it, and if there is anyway possible too stop it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Yeah, that is wild. Terrorist us a lot of word games too. plus translating sites. Reverse search too. We are doing so good the NSA should give us a side job. But not sure I would want to work for them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join