It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

woah thats wicked!!! if they can do that they can do anything with that tech,

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

that kind of stuff was all over the Horizon program earlier.
I think I can link some more stuff...
Check my last post in my own thread...
The World Cup was stolen in 1966, stamps left in its place, found later that year by a 'dog' - anagram of what? Then England won the cup.
The cup has power - think of all the home nation victories....

This ties into other references made earlier in this thread to England.
en.wikipedia.org...
Dates tie in too......... Hmmm.... Aleister Crowley.
Isn't there a rite he performed in some castle in Scotland (Geographical tie to the band)

Now google Jules Rimet the Incredible String Band.
Have a poke around on the sites tht come up and notice the themes inherent - riddles - self progress.

This is lots of fun

I'm sure you'll find more.

I found this by thinking of a line conecting all the numbers 1-9 so they flow - forming a continuous line - then I thought about how the lines might appear, how do the numbers curve - at what angle would one number be to another to ensure a smooth transition. So I googled 'the perfect angle of 3' and found the info from there.... Weird innit?
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: method

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

very weird lol interesting my mind dont work like that good catch

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by iamahumandoing

very weird lol interesting my mind dont work like that good catch

If you read every one of my posts since I joined it will... For better or worse? I honestly don't know.....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ya'll are gettin yourselfs worked up into a lather over nothin-- some bozo makes a crazy post and the moderator decides to pull the plug-- big whoop. That post was nothin but a bunch a mumbo jumbo anyways.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

a bunch of mumbo jumbo that seems too have some truth to it

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well we have had a lot of fun decoding the words, and some crazy connections, I have enjoyed this because we were really interacting on this thread. After all the info on HAARP, I won't sleep all night now.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If anyone is still on here, did you think it odd that the flood in Pakistan, Chile quake, Hati quake Our news and no one said anything about sending aid? Usually we have helicopters, ship loads of water etc. Nothing. Nothing about the red cross are anyone asking for donation? Even that has HAARP written all over it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
good observation. i havent heard a thing about relief work.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Well we have had a lot of fun decoding the words, and some crazy connections, I have enjoyed this because we were really interacting on this thread. After all the info on HAARP, I won't sleep all night now.

Something else to think about - clockwork.
On a £2 coin there are cogs that go round the outside - if you count them they couldn't turn - they are locked. What might this represent?

ps. I mean on a deeper level

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello to everyone that has participated in this thread as well as the OP matrix12. I wanted to share a couple of things that may (or may not) tie into all of this.

Right now we have capabilities that are far beyond our imagination, but what has caught my attention is the fact that we are currently bombarded with "messages" and can be easily duped by something as bluebeam, HAARP, MKUltra, and even our own subconsciousness.

Here are some of the things that we have now, that if pulled off by the right people with the wrong agenda can cause massive chaos.

This was posted 3 years ago, what do you think we can do now?
Japanese Aqua-Hologram

Kate Moss hologram

There are many others. I would figure that this part of the world is pretty much covered as far as frequencies, and all of the electronics that would cause such a "show". Now its time for the other part of the world, so that the agenda can be completed.

What concerns me more that all of this combined, is "WHO" will they show. Anyone that they choose would cause chaos. They would have to do something that would be neutral, but with all the division in our world, some will go mad, if their "one" doesn't show up.

If there has to be more than one implementation of plans that can combine all of this, then yes, we are at that time. Between the metals in our food, the fluoride in our water, the over medication of many, and the dumbing down of the masses, this plan, doesn't seem to be to far fetched.

This isn't a subject to be ignored, and I am happy that even though it took a one time poster to get his intro removed to awaken many of these subjects, then we are on the right track. There is no "wrong" track when we can all work together to try to bring something to light.

Many of you have done a great job, and I am happy to be a part. I will continue to add what I can.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The technology is eye-opening for sure.

I saw this thread and it gave me some hope:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I saw the Ragean speech earlier, and like he said and alien invasion would bring us all together, [in a one world government] I really think they will have an alien invasion. They have satellites up there now that can shot beam of light down to earth. A bunch of drones dressed out as space ships and bomb the hell out of whoever they want to get rid of. Blame it on the Aliens. They are running out of enemies down here that put fear in our hearts except for TSA. Then they will say the reason they never told us they were real was because they didn't want to cause panic. Then the world will come together. Huuu RAA

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

thanks for your contribution to this thread ya imagine the tech that is out there now if we had that then!!! i believe we are on the rite track !
thanks to everyone for your hard work!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

ya tht Regan speech was a eye opener, what if all this is too fake a alien invasion , little Regan blended with a lil nwo and you have yourself fake alien light show and excuse for martial law and the new world order

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

No man. they got the event right. but the date wrong. QATAR is the next holding place for the world cup. And this is where the satellites are being launched from. Althoguh im fairly saure the whole, launging at the world cup call was someone starting yet anohter consipracy in this mess (and very friggin awesome) thread. Disregard that piece of information. And focus on the current 404 problem.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Sorry bro but if you have nothign constriuctive to say don't say anythign at all. Many of us are really into this thread. If your not. Dont post. Simple. Cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

The World Cup was stolen in 1966, stamps left in its place, found later that year by a 'dog' - anagram of what? Then England won the cup.
The cup has power - think of all the home nation victories....

This ties into other references made earlier in this thread to England:

[I have just done 3 words as of now. Ordo , Aequites, and Albion . Ordo = Ordo Templi Orentis, Aleister Crowley's Temple, He proclaimed to be the Anti Christ. He also was the Father of Scientology as his student was L. Ron Hubbard.
Aequites=" meaning, a combination of very powerful words that have a deep meaning." There is also a Software Co with that name.
Alibion= was the earliest name for Great Britian,

Will post more after I am through.] (courtesy of coolottie)

en.wikipedia.org...
Their music is rather odd.
Dates tie in too......... Hmmm.... Aleister Crowley.
Wasn't there a rite he performed in some castle in Scotland (Geographical tie to the band)

Now google Jules Rimet the Incredible String Band.
Have a poke around on the sites that come up and notice the themes inherent - riddles - self progress.

This is lots of fun

I'm sure you'll find more.

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: method

If you tie the fact the current World Cup is made from 18-carat gold and malachite crystal-cure.com...

'Malachite is a stone that should not be used for physical healing. Malachite has been called the "mirror of the soul". It is variable in its condition. It reaches the inner feelings of the person and reflects what is there, negative or positive. It is so beautiful that one would like to wear it in jewelry, but caution must be used when wearing Malachite. It will always reflect how you feel, if you feel negative don't wear Malachite. It reminds us that we have a dual nature and it is up to each person to know and rule his own person. To help get rid of nightmares, keep a piece of Malachite in your bedroom.'

'The sequencing trophy, called "FIFA World Cup Trophy", was introduced in 1974. Made of 18 carat gold with a malachite base, it depicts two human figures holding up the Earth. The current holder of the trophy is Spain, winner of the 2010 World Cup.'
en.wikipedia.org...

The Jules Rimet Trophy was stolen in 1983 and never recovered.
'The Jules Rimet Trophy was the original prize for winning the Football World Cup. Originally called "Victory", but generally known simply as the World Cup or Coupe du Monde, it was officially renamed in 1946 to honour the FIFA President Jules Rimet who in 1929 passed a vote to initiate the competition. Designed by Abel Lafleur and made of solid gold on a blue base of lapis lazuli, it stood 35 centimetres (14 in) high and weighed 3.8 kilograms (8.4 lb).[1] It comprised an octagonal cup, supported by a winged figure representing Nike, the ancient Greek goddess of victory.'

Now google 'lapis lazuli Aleister Crowley' or 'lapis lazuli Book of Thoth'

If you do some research on the points I'm touching on you'll see how strange it all is...

Tie this in to the broadcasting satellite Eshail...please...this is all relevant.
It ties to the Iridium conspiracy thread, and also to my own thread. The connections will become obvious very quickly so please take a little time to check this out.

I'm not getting anything out of this - I have no reason or desire to mislead anyone.

edit on 18-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Is that stone the same as what we us to call a "mood ring" . I had one ages ago. I was also wondering since this satellite is going to be a 25 degrees it should be close to the gulf of Aden, the earthquakes there have been off the charts and many say it is a vortex. I know this thread is about to go dead but I wish we could findout more. The only connection I see with the World Cup is that they would need it for broadcasting the event. The finalmessage99 sounded like it was something really urgent.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Matrix, Your find of the Word "triga" came up with something really interesting "

US Navy Railgun Prototype, Using GA-ESI Film Capacitors, Fires a Bullet at a Record 10.6 Megajoules, Resulting in a Speed of Mach 7!

The company that makes these Nuclear Reactors Triga has Navy contract. It also connects with the word "Aedox" Aerospace Engineering Duty Officer, he is in matters related to naval weapons. The X is who they want to get the message to. So this reactor gun that shoots at the speed of mach 7 on a satillite would be very important in first strick capability. This Satellite also measures radiantion levels. WOW !! You hit right on.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join