It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Not sure, a bit weird

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

Yeah I think this might be a joke but we have sure had fun with it. Oh, I will look for your sighting tomorrow. Have a great vacation.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just love detective work. There is a satellite named Eshail that is expected to launch in 2012 and there is a secret group called the Ordo Aequitas Albion; these can be found easily with google. But what is the urgency of this Tragedy Codex and how is this all related to CERN?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Upuralley

what ever it is its got to do with that satellite, and us and its not good and we got warned

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well we have some very intelligent and inquisitive members on here. Wonder how long it will be before we can crack the code? I'm gonna keep trying.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Upuralley

awesome i like your enthusiasm

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

that shows that you don't even check world famous facts so you must be very investigative folks.

bunch of paranoid teens... ccc...

you missed continent and decade and you dare to be funny...

and you see a conspiracy here...

:how will you check other facts when you can't check most simple ones...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drblair

Tragaedox Codex is code of an actor when translated from Latin to English. An actor is a term used in programming. Any Programmers reading along, please enlighten us if they can figure how it is related to the message.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

Dude why do you even come on ATS if you don't contribute?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hi, This is the articile I was referring to, I should have posted. here it is:

www.sciencecodex.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

what an ignorant thing to say. i don't contribute because I pointed to your errors made by poor examining the subject?

because of people like you who scream conspiracy and don't even check the facts, lots of normal people avoid ats.

grow up, learn to read, check facts, read, check once again and then scream conspiracy.

btw. - you are golden contributor - sarcasm

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
All of this bickering ! Did anyone click the link ScienceCodex.com It is about Cern melting Nuclear Matter for the first time. I can't even wrap my head around just how Powerful that could be. Each word has to be searched seperately, and we did that. It all fits to something really big. If it was a joke, and I don't know, single words and even half words would not have been easy to do. A half word, and then the whole word meaning different things yet on the same subject. If it is a joke, this guy really did some work to do it. Read all 13 pages. We need all the help we can get.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

You call me ignorant when it is obvious you are an un-educated fool, what facts do you think I should look over?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

We need to link this thread to the main conspiracy thread or make a new one to get peoples attention

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Well, I was kind of enjoying being out here on the "Fringe". But There are a lot of people on here that will enjoy what we have found. These people that haven't read anything of all we have discovered will be amazed. Can a new thread contain all of that or is it lost? Go For It. I just made my intro and have been on here or 2 weeks.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

One question.....

What the hell is Ordo Aequtias Albion ?!?!?!?!? I know that the name means something about albion order of justice of something but what is it?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

but doesnt that mean if there was a hole in the "screen" that the image wouldnt show in that area?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join