It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404d

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Check the link it should be out 2011

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I found a link on here that took me to another abovetopsecret site that had the same message on it. But that is not the weird part at the top of the page was what looked link a google ad... It show google search terms: delivery, method, will eshail, satellite, Qatar, set, to, launch, end, 2012. How did someone put it at the very top of the page in a white box like it was an ad. I will keep looking for where I found it on this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellerman
Here is the thread thats odd the link was broken, anyway click here It's called caches people, no replies to it either? bit weird, anyway here is what it stated "I don't have much time before they get to me. I am posting this so that the intelligence services that monitor this site can pick up on it. If they don't, we are doomed.

It's about Ordo Aequitas Albion. They've become corrupt. They intend to use the Tragaedox codex in subliminal messaging form. Yes, they have THE codex.

If they succeed they will control EVERYTHING.

Delivery method will be the Eshail satellite that Qatar is set to launch at the end of 2012."

It was by USER: finalmessage99

YOU MUST STOP THEM. THERE IS LITTLE TIME. THEY MOVE THE CODEX PERIODICALLY. IT IS CURRENTLY AT THE CERN.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

edit on 19-1-2011 by kellerman because: Link broke

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Oh I didn't see the bottom you had that in there. I clicked on the link freaked me out I didn't read the rest. Looks like someone is on to us and are letting us know they are watching...lol

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

thats crazy

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well, with someone getting trojans, and the weird ad from google with search terms, and now I just came on the page and top half of the page is blank with error on page. None of this on anyother threads. Or I could be getting a touch of insanity.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Thats weird, be sure to press prnt-scrn, to take a snapshot of the page.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

obviously someone doesn't want us looking into this

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Matrix12 , Did you see the part I found when google: Cern Codex... Says Cern melted nuclear matter for the first time. That was a resent add. I don't know how to image a page. It is the link above that says. "That's odd the link is broken"etc Yes it is where the adds go at the very top of the page.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Seems odd to me, i'm not talking about getting blank messages from random users or my computer getting hacked, I mean a person who does not have much time to get a message out creates an ATS account and then posts that , instead of contacting the US Intelligence Community or going to WikiLeaks, the user is talking about a secret society who's main focus is to promote justice has become corrupt and the society is going to use a codex of the Hypermedia Research Archive of Eighteenth-Century Periodicals, the Spectator Project is an interactive hypermedia environment for the study of The Tatler (1709-1711), The Spectator (1711-14), and the eighteenth-century periodical in general. and they will use the codex? of books to use subliminal stimuli on people. The alien language is meerly 1700 latin. The codex will be launched by a communication sattelite at the end of 2012 (probably googled sattelite launches in 2012 and found that). I think it is a fraud, if the world was about to be controlled by a team of 1700 litrature teachers I would tell the FBI.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Partially related the user might have meant this

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

yea really strange

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I know this is un-related but I am on vacation in Australia, police and vollenteer helicopters have been buzzing around (near the ocean, probably rescue mission) and about 1-2 hours later I heard a sound of a jet, so I went outside with my camera, and saw nothing, however it was not the sound of the typical jet (I live near an AFB in Virginia) it sounded like it was a lot higher. I was in a low elevated position so I could not see if it was behind the trees, I then started filming (filming feature on my digital camera) for 3-4 minutes and then I caught a triangle type object in the distance at a low altitude?? Weird cause it sounded a lot higher, I looked into the Australian Air Force and they do not have any planes of this sort. The video was 5 minutes in length, my internet is going very slow so I will upload video tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

as soon as you do make a thread and give me the link i wanna see

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Sure, I will make on later

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I know majority of you are americans so you don't know crap about football (yes football because it was invented before yours) but PLEASE stop saying next WC is held in Qatar.

Next WC is held in Brasil in 2014. South africa was in 2010 with bloody vuvuzelas - and noise they make was mind control

WC is held every 4 years and 2010 was last. use math and check your info good before you connect things. I wonder how deep you researched other stuff when you can't even check WC years right.
It's hard to go to fifa.com

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

That was really random.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i found this very interesting!! here is what is supposed to happen when something goes wrong in a introduction thread www.abovetopsecret.com... so why did the one in the opnotget that same treatment?
edit on 20-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join