It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We a Version of the SIMS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Hey Kalenga, sorry to post on this thread after it closed a while back, but wanted to say thanks for sharing your experience, and so sorry about your brother. Infact you inspired me to do the same thing, after reading your reply, that night i asked to see my grandmother, im not sure whom i asked, but she appeared to me in a dream, it was a wonderful experience! So thanks!

Also thanks for the book recommendation, iv read alot of Carlos Castaneda, which i recommend reading the whole lot of his work if you havn't already, alternate realities is a big part of his work, of course while using peyote and other psychedelic drugs. Il definitely check out Graham Hancock.
edit on 10-3-2011 by doorhand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I dont know about all of that, but one of my kids.. the teen.. thinks up new and funny ways to kill her SIMS off. Like a house with no bathrooms and etc. I didnt think the no nbathroom house would work, but the sim laid there, wet the floor and croaked.,, they cant be programmed to go outside and water a tree

I should probably watch this kid pretty close.. and you all better hope The Maker of you SIMS isnt like my kid..

When it first came out we used to remove the pool steps and watch them swim till they died. Anymore with sims three it's harder to make them die, my teen kid has tried, and I tell her not to, I feel almost guilty if they die no, so I can relate to your post!!!!
To the OP If it's a simulation wtf are the cheat codes? Every family I ever had on SIMS becomes multimillionaires because I use the cheat! Where the heck is my cheat for SIMoleans???

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This thread has given me a brilliant (in my opinion) idea for a book. The idea actually sent a shiver down my spine as it all clicked into place.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

I will have to read that book, so keep us posted when it is finished and released!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by ldyserenity

Well, it's not like I'm a published author or anything
but hey, anything can happen! Hmm, IT sysadmin turned author - I like it

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Reply to post by ldyserenity

Well, it's not like I'm a published author or anything
but hey, anything can happen! Hmm, IT sysadmin turned author - I like it

Haha same field I am schooling for, but I always wanted to be a writer.lol.

Well good luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhand

Thanks doorhand for your reply to getting to meet your grandma again.
I have been watching the Japan earthquake so I have bypassed my own threads becominng active again.
It is such a memorable event. I still get tingles up my back thinking how that dream reassured me that my brother was fine.
My heart is heavy watching all the devastation in Japan and I pray the people there will recover and nothing more will happen?
I have not had any other experiences so far but I am hopeful and will post here if I do hear anythibng from the other dimension/side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join