It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Does everyone else agree? I bet so!!!

NO!

Not at all, and I'll explain why when I'm ready to make a cohesive comment about this brilliant observation that Jazz10 has delivered. Right now I'm absorbing it all and finding the connections with my own findings.

Later!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Do you think im joking when i say sky net?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
www.youtube.com...

Iridium HD
www.youtube.com...

Are you seeing the picture yet??

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The magnetometer has returned to normal today....does that mean anything in relation to your theory?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Maybe this video will make you see exactly what i mean. The frequencies.
Iridium again.
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...

Now tell me you dont see?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Do you think im joking when i say sky net?
www.youtube.com...

Um, no... What I thought you meant when you said 'skynet' was some extraordinarily complex communication network that has the potential for self-awareness and a chip on it's shoulder.

Your video demonstrates the basics of satellite communication, which is strongly implied by Iridium's business manifest.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
QUESTION : There is a massive difference between an Iridium flare and a solar flare. Why are you trying to dismiss the solar flare threat and then link the solar flare thread to Iridium ? I just don't get your train of thought there.

Are you trying to say you believe the solar flare threat is BS and being made up as a cover for something else ? How do you see Iridium communications connecting to the NASA warnings of solar storms for 2012-13 ?

You do know that solar flare activity is being monitored in various countries around the world. That the data NASA is basing their warnings on is not just coming from NASA, but various observation stations around the globe ? You think they are all in on some massive conspiracy with Iridium Communications ?

Maybe I am misunderstanding you , but either way could you please elaborate on why you think Iridium connects to the solar storms predicted ? Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Iridium Communications has a new project lined up which you can read about here

It could achieve the following :

Several studies have been done, some involving major space agencies, to look at how you might employ the new Iridium constellation in an Earth observation role. Ideas include:

•GPS radio occultation - sensing the way GPS signals bend through the atmosphere to learn something about temperature and humidity

•Ocean and land colour imaging - looking for changes in ocean health and land use, eg algal blooms and deforestation

•Earth's radiation budget - measuring the balance between the incoming energy from the Sun and outgoing energy leaving the Earth

•Space situational awareness - making a catalogue of objects in space, some of which might pose a collision hazard for satellites

Those I've spoken to say Iridium's chief selling point would be its ability to allow users to run networks of sensors across its constellation, enabling frequent measurements to be taken at many locations at different times of the day. In other words, to have a persistent surveillance capability.

That clearly has military connotations - it could allow commanders to have instant space imagery because there would always be an iridium satellite overhead (that's the nature of the Iridium system).

Big Brother in the sky......
edit on 15/1/11 by cosmicpixie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Im not saying that the solar activity is bs im saying its not only the sun beaming our planet.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Check this one out. This has to convince you of a global conspiracy regarding another link between Iridium and a global frequency conspiracy
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Check this one out. This has to convince you of a global conspiracy regarding another link between Iridium and a global frequency conspiracy
www.youtube.com...

What?
What?
Wwhat do you see in this video? Do you not get the idea the satellite fleet is arranged on purpose to completely cover the earth in its footprint.Otherwise they couldn't guarantee satellite phone service anywhere on the globe.. Each satellite has a coverage area a "foot print" that follows under the orbiting satellite.

edit on 15-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Jazz10:

Correct my interpretation if I am wrong, but this is what I am more or less interpreting here, dumbed down for my own understanding,

Your basically referring to our situation here on earth as a "Matrix" type setting; is this what your are saying.

Iridium is the Mechanism used to project such a setting in the human psyche; is this correct.

I get what your implying, and I am intrigued enough to do research further, and I personally think you are on to something. The problem being that this is a monster theory that won't be proven any time soon, and probably as controversial as aliens here on earth.

The one thing that peaked my interest, was the reference to the Iridium layer in the KTBEE. So putting your theory to the test and bringing in this episode, we could assume that by what your saying Iridium is the fingerprint left at the crime scene. I am also implying by what your saying is that if your right, we should be able to find the Iridium fingerprint on just about everything, if I understand what your saying.

I might be way off here, and still sitting here trying to visualize the implications of such a possibility.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

This is all connected - check the entire thread in Secret Societies entitled September 15.
You're right this thing is HUGE.
I tried to talk to you a few days back but my computer kept messing up....
edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more info

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

You are following me spot on my friend thank the lord

Thankyou so much for your patience.
You obviously understand the implications are huge here im not exagerating. This is the source and it branches out into all areas.

In relation to your questions the answer is yes to all.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by jazz10

This is all connected - check the entire thread in Secret Societies entitled September 15.
You're right this thing is HUGE.
I tried to talk to you a few days back but my computer kept messing up....
edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more info

Can we please agree to get the attention of ATS on this. It is huge.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I posted this on the 13th...apparently I was on the same wavelength as the OP was !!!!!!!!!!!

dnvrliz

Mood: On Alert
Member was on ATS
5 minutes ago.

P 178 F 0 S 162
W 1.24 K 14

o go to profile
o add as friend
o make rival
o view posts
o view threads
o posts in thread
o send message
o ALERT!

give this post a star
posted on 13-1-2011 @ 23:41 this post

Originally posted by DamaSan
reply to post by crazydaisy

Changes in the ionosphere have been shown to impact human brainwave activity. I'm probably going to have to go dig up a link now unless someone else has one ready... has to do with Schumann resonance.

If reading this post made you think about HAARP, then good for you
edit on 13-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

It has to be some type of high frequency sound or something, thats the only plausible explanation that the birds all die at the exact same time. They are being hit with something that kills them immediately. It would also explain the fish kills, it can be done under water also, and it can explain the bats and the bees and all of the other things that are dying in clusters. Its something that we humans cannot hear .... its really scares me to think that when they are ready, they can change the frequency and do the same thing to humans...anyone else feel a little worried ????

Thats my take on it !!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I was thinking the same thing before I even finished reading your reply. The implications if correct are staggering, and staggering is putting it lightly. They are testing frequencies right now, seeing what is affected, what is triggered, and we should keep our eyes open for any mass die off of humans in the days following. I think its safe to assume that what has happened over the last several weeks is beyond coincidence. Its obvious that not only are they testing the measures, but testing the populace. Are they testing to see how far they can go?
My last question is this:
Is there a way to defend oneself from such an attack?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Don't worry too much about that - i'm sure the right people will see it at the right time for them.

Its just a matter of time now the ball has started rolling

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Yes it sure is the ball is finally rolling and its us thats getting to the bottom of it. I knew there was a reason to everything i just knew it. I also realise the changes over the last few years, look back 3-5 years, are you the same person?

This story is absolutely mindblowing and we have only touched the tip of the ice berg. Im just so thankful to those of you who have stuck by and those that see the implications here.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm an electronics engineer for the government body that regulates these operations and this is an absurd premise. You should find another tree to bark up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join