It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Can evryone shut the *snip* up? I'm trying to read

But seriously now

You cant deny the fact that light that was reflected could have had the image altered by simply moving those little mirrors on the satalite and therefor would be able to create the image seen.
And yet another connection to Iridium. Its connected to everything. Especially the frequencies.

Then I understood what you meant when you said evrything ties in together. I want to dig so much deeper.

Basically, what you are saying is that Iridium sattelittes kind os sort of have the power to control what we see in the night sky. By harnessing this power, the power of communication illusion and HAARP, we may literally be in an "illusion of reality?"

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Also, if thats what you are trying to say,what does elemnt Iridium have to do with this?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Our man Jazz who cannot answer a straight question without a link.

It just struck me, this being a conspiracy site and all, is he perhaps an insider afraid of giving out a coherent statement of his beliefs, but happy to prod and nudge us to find out what he knows and answer those who stumble on something with a yes?

Nah! Probably not...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

In regard to the elemental side thats another branch. basically what you said is what i mean. You are right. What im saying is that the massive illusion is very real. Iridium is a major factor in all avenues and connections are all found leading to iridium. Theres a massive conspiracy probably in par with the biggest on ATS.

I assure you all that im right.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Imagine a conspiracy that big that when its become common knowledge everything will change. This is that conspiracy.
I would like to ask those who have theories regarding, mind control, HAARP, LHC, bird+fish deaths, skynet type matrix control creating a massive illusion. There is a new technology on the horizon. Like i said in other threads out with the old and in with the new. Iridium will be at the source of new technology i assure you.
There are also rellevances to all other Iridium meanings in regard to iridium flares and , constellations, the mineral and all of these branch off and link another subject that just so happens to be coincidental yet again?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

make sure you carry a good set of ear plugs, or ear muffs with you from now on..

2nd

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

So basically you're saying that you can't explain this theory.

We have to guess what it is by reading all your other threads...that don't explain it.

This thread is just an advertisement for your other threads.

edit on 15-1-2011 by mrwiffler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I do not have a science brain at all, the way I explained it was not correct. I wanted to say that it wasn't sound but EMF type stuff...
Dirty electricity.
Our bodies as are animals are electrical and this sat comm stuff is messing us up...and thats my take on it. Pretty simple.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam and HAARP might be real conspiracies. As to the connection with iridium I honestly fail to make any. EMP attacks are real and everything is based on electro-magnetism...even gravity! Frequencies are simply a measurement of how often certain events take place. Would you guys like something weird? Check out the Taos Hum!

Birds and fish are dying due to the BP oil disaster in the gulf of mexico and the contamination of water/soil/air throughout the world...and especially due to abnoxious quantities of cor-exit BP used to make the oil sink to the bottom of the gulf. Thats my take on the "great extinction" and I even doubt if the oil well is STILL capped as we speak. Governments and corporations lie all the time because they sleep in the same bed! Get it?

There thats my hypothesis about A LOT OF THINGS briefly condensed in two paragraphs, something the OP could not do in 6+ pages and I don't have advanced degrees in anything. Clear concise points with no bs attached. Can I prove anything? Maybe I could but I don't feel like getting abducted by alliens or suicided so I will just stick to opinions...its easier that way!

What the hell happened to all the good quality threads of yesteryear? ATS is becomming to mainstream me thinks with lots of rants and ramblings but nothing truely earth-shattering. No underground bases, hollow earth, hollow moon, reptilians, greys, pleidians...you know really meaty&juicy # that keeps you up late at night howling at moon!!!!!! WTF man??? Seriously I am pissed...................

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
reply to post by minigunner

make sure you carry a good set of ear plugs, or ear muffs with you from now on..

2nd

Thats second line gear courtesy of DOD. Got it covered

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Don't get discouraged jazz10 you know you're on the right path same as I do.
If people could just get over what they think they know (just to clarify I know nothing and I've come to terms with that) and pull together to try to crack this. Everything is connected here and some are seeing it. I can't wait to see if people start picking up on the same signs that pointed us this way.

But a lot of people can't accept this yet. They are very attached to their possessions and their fake lifestyles.
I also feel sorry for the people who wake up to this who have dependent kids.
Will everybody please 'pop' their amygdalae forward (its easy and fun). Keep practising and hey presto - we're all eternal souls having a human experience and it's all about how you look at it, not what you're looking at.

Also when everyone realises you can't operate without knowing how big the cancer is we might just pull together and defeat the whole thing. You certainly don't want any left in there - it grows back.

edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

This is the real deal in terms of X-Files! Can anyone explain anything?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Dude you are posting a lot of technical info and then leaving people to draw their own conclusions as if it is so obvious, which it isn't. If you have a point to make, then make it in a simple way so that we know how you think all this stuff is supposed to fit together.

How about you make a post about what you think is happening, and why, instead of posting a bunch of stuff and making us draw our own conclusions.

A good start would be: I think this is happening, I think this is the cause of, So and So is doing it, it has something to do with, etc. State your hypothesis and then your supporting evidence and then we will tell you what we think.

All you've done so far is tell us what iridium is, what the iridium satellites are, what frequencies they use, etc. If you are going to be a smart guy you need to learn how to communicate better.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
and yet again people destroy and discredit conspiracy.
all because you dont understand it.
he has had a long hard look at some thing.
and he sees a pattern.
but he lacks the skill of a scientists or politician.
to emplane it to you. and You Dont bother to try to under stand it.
you wont a simple explanation. but he can not do it.
so from this you thing it is a joke.
and you All just discredit him?
if you can not prove it is not a conspiracy.
then do so.
you are all trained so well. you discredit conspiracy's for them.
maybe there are two separate conspiracys.
but a LOT is in a name.
maybe they choice the name for a good reason.
stop doing the governments job. and HELP each other!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So can I ask you then, what does this have to do with Iridium, the element? Because as a chemist, you just sound like a complete idiot.

As someone said din one of the threads you linked, and probably here too, you have not shown any sort of evidence to prove causality. I woke up this morning and the sun rose, does that mean that by my waking up I caused it to rise? No. It does not.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The other thing, which may have been clarified so forgive my ignorance, is that you haven't explained what frequency you are talking about. Seriously, frequency of what, exactly? Frequency at which the earth rotates about the sun? That happens once per 365.25 days. What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I woke up this morning and the sun rose, does that mean that by my waking up I caused it to rise? No. It does not.

You never know... Seems a bit of a coincidence to me. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that did it, I lied in 'til lunch. You sure it wasn't you?
I think it was you. Prove to me it wasn't.
edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: grammar

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
as far as i can tell this is absolute tosh. it appears someone googled the word 'iridium', linked all related articles, and declared them a conspiracy. is it really not possible to sort of bottom-line this theory in a paragraph or two? should be fairly simple for anyone intelligent enough to purportedly have made all these alleged connections to EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
I woke up this morning and the sun rose, does that mean that by my waking up I caused it to rise? No. It does not.

You never know... Seems a bit of a coincidence to me. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that did it, I lied in 'til lunch. You sure it wasn't you?
I think it was you. Prove to me it wasn't.
edit on 15-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: grammar

Well, I do admit that I was suspicious at first, so I did some research. Turns out that this isn't the only time it's happened. I'm not even sure what to believe anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
and yet again people destroy and discredit conspiracy.
all because you dont understand it.
he has had a long hard look at some thing.
and he sees a pattern.
but he lacks the skill of a scientists or politician.
to emplane it to you. and You Dont bother to try to under stand it.
you wont a simple explanation. but he can not do it.
so from this you thing it is a joke.
and you All just discredit him?
if you can not prove it is not a conspiracy.
then do so.
you are all trained so well. you discredit conspiracy's for them.
maybe there are two separate conspiracys.
but a LOT is in a name.
maybe they choice the name for a good reason.
stop doing the governments job. and HELP each other!!!

Not discrediting him just trying to get him to communicate coherently and actually make a point or state a theory.
edit on 16-1-2011 by indigodonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join