It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

In order for change to occur, we must first embrace new possibilities; so thank you all for viewing and supporting our efforts.

Some people can't get out of their own way.

But others will deal with the cognitive dissonance of realizing what they've been taught is only partially correct and will move on - to the benefit of us all.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The podcast is downloadable here: "Free Energy and Synchronicity"

During this podcast I learned information that led to finding out about investigative journalist Joe Bullard, a name I had not heard of before.

He has been interviewed several times on Coast to Coast. The most recent one I see was on February 15, 2012. The show is entitled "Cathie, UFOs, & Coral Castle":

Researcher and investigator Joe Bullard discussed the work of Capt. Bruce Cathie, a retired New Zealand airline pilot, who after witnessing UFOs, developed a theory of a harmonic grid system circling the Earth. Bullard also spoke about the mysterious Coral Castle in Florida, and how Ed Leedskalnin's construction of it relates to Cathie's theories. Cathie was one of the first to associate UFOs with the idea of anti-gravity, and believed that these craft were not coming from distant planets but have always been here. The grid Cathie postulated is like an invisible line of energy that craft align with and can use as an energy/propulsion source, Bullard explained.

The grid is sustained by devices planted in the earth and the oceans, Cathie hypothesized. Further, he was able to predict where future UFO sightings would take place based on his knowledge of the grid, Bullard detailed. Cathie offered an explanation for a missing plane off the coast of Florida in 1945, suggesting that they flew through a magnetic line that caused a kind of time warp. Cathie also investigated ancient stone discs found in a Chinese cave, which could relate to an alien visitation. Capt. Cathie, now 83, was reached for a short interview in the last hour, and described one of his UFO sightings.

Bullard suggested that Leedskalnin was aware of the energy grid and was in tune with its forces when he moved Coral Castle to its second location. Witnesses also described Leedskalnin using anti-gravity techniques to float stones over the Castle, he recounted.

A short interview with Bruce Cathie:

Yes, lost science is known by some, but they're sworn to secrecy.

The Amazon Book Description of Bruce Cathie's book The Harmonic Conquest of Space:

Bruce Cathie's first book, Harmonic 33, was first published in 1968 when he was a commercial pilot in New Zealand. Since then Captain Bruce Cathie has been the premier investigator into the amazing potential of the infinite energy that surrounds our planet every microsecond. The Harmonic Conquest of Space contains all new material and further explores the concept that the earth is criss-crossed by an electromagnetic grid system that can be used for anti-gravity, free energy, levitation and more. Chapters include: Mathematics of the World Grid; the Harmonics of Hiroshima and Nagasaki; Harmonic Transmission and Receiving; the Link Between Human Brain Waves; the Cavity Resonance between the Earth; the Ionosphere and Gravity; Edgar Cayce - the Harmonics of the Subconscious; Stonehenge; the Harmonics of the Moon; the Pyramids of Mars; Nikola Tesla's Electric Car; the Robert Adams Pulsed Electric Motor Generator; Harmonic Clues to the Unified Field; and more. Also included in the book are tables showing the harmonic relations between the Earth's magnetic field, the speed of light, and anti-gravity/gravity acceleration at different points on the Earth's surface.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Some people can't get out of their own way.

But others will deal with the cognitive dissonance of realizing what they've been taught is only partially correct and will move on - to the benefit of us all.
I never doubted what I've been taught is only partially correct.

However, just realizing this is no excuse to start believing any nonsense claim based on poor or no evidence. The trick is to have some good standards by which to judge when you've found something that's more correct than what you've been taught.

Mary, I must say your standards of evidence are pretty low, to sometimes apparently non-existent.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You know what a cognitive dissonance is? It's like saying that a nuclear bomb is a "space-time geometric device", and just nod with an important expression on your face (we are cool) and keep going, without stopping for a second to acknowledge the utter stupidity of such pronouncement. You posted that in 3 different threads, I believe, and it's entirely OK by you.

Baby Elvis found on Louisiana. He's an alien.

Same sort of "evidence" and "logic".

No, a smiley not a replacement for being able to think straight.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The Amazon Book Description of Bruce Cathie's book The Harmonic Conquest of Space

I ordered this book and have received my copy.

It is copyright 1998 and 2012 and the publisher is Adventures Unlimited Press.

I've checked the index and there is one entry for "vortex" and that is "vortex - atomic structure" page 19.

Thumbing through to find this reference the following anecdote caught my eye. This is in Chapter One "Mathematics of the World Grid."

. . . "How could you know all this? Where did you get this information?" He became so angry that he was almost dancing up and down in his rage.

The older man became very embarrassed by these antics, I think possibly because his companion had given the game away and shown their concern over the fact that I had published the information. It appeared that I had stumbled into a very secret area of research. . . .

Anyway, back to the vortex page 19.

The word appears in this paragraph:

. . . The lines of force of the magnetic field would form a lattice, or grid pattern, due to the spin of the planetary body. A good analogy would be an ordinary machine-wound ball of string. The length of string has taken on the form of a ball and at the same time has formed a criss-cross pattern. If we again visualise this as a physical body being formed in space, then we can now imagine a small vortex being created at all the trillions of points where the lines of force cross each other in the lattice pattern. Each vortex would manifest as an atomic structure and create within itself what we term a gravitational field. . . .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Mary, do you know what "line of force" means? Can you "research" it?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

If that's your best retort I feel sorry for you at this point.

BTW, why do you have an animated avatar? Are you trying to distract your reader from the nonsense you post?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If that's your best retort I feel sorry for you at this point.

BTW, why do you have an animated avatar? Are you trying to distract your reader from the nonsense you post?

Ah, so as usual you didn't bother to educate yourself before plunging into woo-woo up to the neck. See, you DON'T know what line of force is and you DON'T care what it is, as usual. Some "research skills" here.

For the rest of the readership:

Line of Force

Properties
2.Magnetic lines of force will never cross one another.

...which means that the claim:

The lines of force of the magnetic field would form a lattice, or grid pattern, due to the spin of the planetary body. A good analogy would be an ordinary machine-wound ball of string. The length of string has taken on the form of a ball and at the same time has formed a criss-cross pattern.

is an example of stone cold stupidity. And some people pay for books like this. Good.

edit on 12-12-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thumbing through to find this reference the following anecdote caught my eye. This is in Chapter One "Mathematics of the World Grid."

Here's another quote, from the same anecdote:

. . . "How could a mug like you possibly have discovered this?" . . .

That's hilarious!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

As Dr. Nick Sterling says:

helios.gsfc.nasa.gov...

anyone can make claims and publish web pages. But without vetting work through peer scientific review and having other scientists perform confirming experiments, their scientific validity is in serious doubt.
That's phrased rather diplomatically compared to buddhasystem's more direct and honest approach, but the point is still the same either way you say it.

I read something about a goose that lays golden eggs......in my fantasy collection. Now I can add criss-crossing magnetic field lines that create trillions of vortices that create atoms that create gravity to that, oh and by the way:

any attribution of gravitation to electromagnetism is not possible in the current paradigms of physics.
I know it's a popular belief or fantasy, but until proof is offered, that's all it is. Many have tried...and failed, to provide proof.

Regarding the "secret" nature of the research, so is the research on the goose that lays golden eggs, for obvious reasons, we don't want to deflate the price of gold. Or else it's just a fantasy like electrogravitics seems to be.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
From Amazon regarding the next book on my reading list, Shape Power by Dan A. Davidson:

Hmmmm. That vortex is interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

From Amazon regarding the next book on my reading list, Shape Power by Dan A. Davidson

I'm glad you support e-business. You can't believe how useful the technologies are, developed by Amazon. I'm using one of the database products based on their design. And somebody has to pay for it, even if they are buying nonsensical New Age stuff. So it's all good.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Unfortunately for Nunez, while incandescent lights are inefficient, they are the easiest to use in experiments like this because they are the closest to having linear performance in the voltage/current relationship V=IR where R is a resistive load, like an incandescent bulb which is mostly resistive.

Arb, finally Nunez decided to use a linear load (well, almost) -- he picked up a space heater.

So there we go, he connects a coil in series with the heater, and observes that the power dissipated in the heater drops by a few percent. The mistake he makes is somewhat similar to Buturff, but even more basic. Apparently, Nunez has no idea that coils have impedance. That's pretty astonishing for a guy who likes to "break the laws of physics". So the current in the circuit drops, as to be expected from basic theory, but for this moron it's a sign of wonderful and highly unusual things produced by his "ABHA torus".

As to V=IR, which you quoted, I don't think he's familiar with any of that. I must admit I now think he's mentally infirm, because he takes special care to avoid looking at stuff that a 4th grader can measure and verify, and skips all the way to proclamations of saving the world and violating every known law of physics. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Even if you put the technical stuff and the math aside, the beginning of the video where he refers to contrails as "chemical trails" at about 26 seconds, doesn't demonstrate critical thinking skills.

That's the same video I posted about here where I noted that one other commenter besides you questioned the heater output. Now I see he left the other poster's comment but he deleted your comments, right? I don't recall exactly what your comments said but instead of stanley550 asking Nunez if he'd checked the heater output, I think you suggested that reduced heat output was likely occurring.

So, instead of checking the heat output before and after, and replying to your comments, he just deleted your comments?

This is not the behavior of someone seeking the truth. I think he may have started out with good intentions, but somewhere along the line he lost the search for truth, and became a swindler trying to prey on gullible people who might buy his coils. I wonder how many he's sold and how many gullible people he's swindled? It seems your honest comments about his experiment were getting in the way of his swindling efforts.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Even if you put the technical stuff and the math aside, the beginning of the video where he refers to contrails as "chemical trails" at about 26 seconds, doesn't demonstrate critical thinking skills.

Yes, I thought I'd mention this but then changed my mind. I did think that he was prone to some sort of a mania. I think in a different vid he promises to "package up" his coil and send it, I quote, "to some 3rd world country", apparently to solve the energy problem of said country. It's either a sick joke or he's mental, and I tend to think it's the latter.

That's the same video I posted about here where I noted that one other commenter besides you questioned the heater output.

I know, I posted another comment and all of my comments were deleted. He asked me how do I know what sort of resistance it will take to lower the power by 50W, and my reply was that I already have a numerical answer but would like to know whether he does know the formula himself, just yes or no.

Now I see he left the other poster's comment but he deleted your comments, right?

Right.

I don't recall exactly what your comments said but instead of stanley550 asking Nunez if he'd checked the heater output, I think you suggested that reduced heat output was likely occurring.

Something like it.

So, instead of checking the heat output before and after, and replying to your comments, he just deleted your comments? This is not the behavior of someone seeking the truth.

No it's not.

He has another vid about "overunity" machine that he has created, and quoted some incredible "overunity" power output coming from out of it... I mean dude... And of course he NEEDS TO HAVE A BATTERY in that "overunity" machine... My comment is still there, but it will be gone soon I think.

What's scary is that on YouTube like 1% of people have even remote understanding of what's going on. Makes me think that I'm in the wrong business and I should start selling coil kits and some sort of special crystals on the Internet. Some people are stupid enough to buy that sort of stuff, and some retarded books on Amazon as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Furthermore, the only difference between base 10 and base anything else is that 10 is replaced with the new number.

Wrong, it just shows you have no clue at all about base. What is 10 in base 11? Or base 12? Oh, it is also 10....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Makes me think that I'm in the wrong business and I should start selling coil kits and some sort of special crystals on the Internet. Some people are stupid enough to buy that sort of stuff, and some retarded books on Amazon as well.
It's a decent size industry, selling stupid things to stupid people. My morals prohibit me from doing it but there's plenty of opportunity.
But if you decide to go into the swindling business, based on what I've seen the biggest opportunities are for selling penis and breast enlargement products that don't really do anything. In fact the wife of one of the con men discussed in this thread was in the business of selling breast enlargement creams, and she was probably making more with her swindle than he was. Just make some unsubstantiated claim about "increasing blood flow" and put the disclaimer that the FDA has not evaluated the product and it's not intended to treat or cure any disease, and then in really fine print say it doesn't even do what you say ("individual results may vary", for example), but almost nobody will read the fine print so that's not a problem.
Nunez has to have a good profit margin selling coils at $1500 each, but he just won't get the volume of those placebo enlargement products; there's a bigger market for those.

edit on 13-12-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

But if you decide to go into the swindling business, based on what I've seen the biggest opportunities are for selling penis and breast enlargement products that don't really do anything.

I'll pass on that. Nothing wrong with it, just not my cup of tea.

But I've seen some mysterious looking Tesla shields and coils... Wait, I think space-time implosion may cause penis enlargement, along the lines you suggested. That's a novel idea. I need to write to Danial Nunez and ask him to test this out, with his coil, at maximum voltage. 5kV should do the trick.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
From 1StopEnergies on Facebook:

. . . It should be noted that we are viewing six very specific anomalies surrounding this work:

1. Voltage increases on a 1:1 coil configuration
2. Low voltage ozone production (Take Caution!)
3. A South magnetic Monopole (AC or DC)
4. Wireless pickup of electricity/ Magnetic rotor synchronization around 1 ft away from the coils!
5. Decrease in watts consumed when additional energy is drawn from the field via pickup coil
6. 'Non-linear resonant energy' output (great for lights and battery charging, but not so great for adapting directly to old technology)

Each of these characteristics elude to the fact that we are witnessing new phenomena; only attributed to the specific design and powering methods presented here.

*1:1 coils conventionally exhibit no increases of energy at all, especially not by powering both channels in this way.* . . .

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm not surprised to see that this ignoramus' basic English skills are just as bad as his nonexistent understanding of physics.

"Elude"???

1: to avoid adroitly : evade
2: to escape the perception, understanding, or grasp of

...and he does look like a moron on YouTube with his "Decrease in watts" claim, going out of his way to prove once and for all that he doesn't know electricity at all.

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join